What saddens you the most?

terrytek

Elaborate on "stupid things?"

Imagine the stereotypical American.

also when you finish an amzing show and you are not sure what to do with your life :P

or if the ending isnt what you suspected and you think about it for the next week :D

i know dem feels (had it with dexter)

ITX Monster: CPU: I5 4690K GPU: MSI 970 4G Mobo: Asus Formula VI Impact RAM: Kingston 8 GB 1600MHz PSU: Corsair RM 650 SSD: Crucial MX100 512 GB HDD: laptop drive 1TB Keyboard: logitech G710+ Mouse: Steelseries Rival Monitor: LG IPS 23" Case: Corsair 250D Cooling: H100i

Mobile: Phone: Broken HTC One (M7) Totaly Broken OnePlus ONE Samsung S6 32GB  :wub:  Tablet: Google Nexus 7 2013 edition

humans, and when horses are hurt :C

This saddens me ^^ : horses, posting on forums instead of grazing freely :'(

Spoiler

CPU:Intel Xeon X5660 @ 4.2 GHz RAM:6x2 GB 1600MHz DDR3 MB:Asus P6T Deluxe GPU:Asus GTX 660 TI OC Cooler:Akasa Nero 3

SSD:OCZ Vertex 3 120 GB HDD:2x640 GB WD Black Fans:2xCorsair AF 120 PSU:Seasonic 450 W 80+ Case:Thermaltake Xaser VI MX OS:Windows 10
Speakers:Altec Lansing MX5021 Keyboard:Razer Blackwidow 2013 Mouse:Logitech MX Master Monitor:Dell U2412M Headphones: Logitech G430

Big thanks to Damikiller37 for making me an awesome Intel 4004 out of trixels!

People who get sad

i know this sounds werid but i actually get sad from people getting sad

i mean this one time i saw this heartbroken kid

he was watching his dream car being dragged and thrown in a crusher i believe it was a toyota supra

it really seems like he wanted to fix it and make it better

poor kid i wonder what he is doing today

did he ever get his dream car ?

god knows ....... :(

IK. It's never gonna happen, no thanks to that stupid crusher moment. It's just too emotional. And guess who's Supra was that? It was my dad's, but he was gonna hand it down when I was 16. He ditched it early.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

This saddens me ^^ : horses, posting on forums instead of grazing freely :'(

pfft, im fine :P i can leave freely

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

or if the ending isnt what you suspected and you think about it for the next week :D

i know dem feels (had it with dexter)

YES OH MY GOD! The last few seasons werent as good as the first 5, but still such a good show

Song Of The Day: Nujabes - Battlecry

Well this morning I woke up to a friend sending me a Face Book video of a couple of mother fucking kids in Mexico putting a puppy in a little bowl and put lighter fluid in the bowl...

The mother fuckers were fucking laughing.... Fuck human beings. Ruined my fucking day.

My Computer

Beef Cake

Intel i5 4690k @ 3.5GHz - EVGA 970 FTW - ASRock Z97 Extreme3 - Kingston HyperX Fury 8Gb 1866MHz - 120GB Samsung Evo - 1TB Toshiba Drive - 320GB Samsung Barracuda - Corsair 500M

Everything, man. The US in pretty much every way, the state of the middle east, the fact kids are growing up into absolute tossers, the fact mainstream music is absolutely terrible, the fact apple is even still around, the fact that despite the exchange rate between usd and gbp tech costs the same number (120$ tech is pretty much £120), and a lot more besides.

The world as a whole is no better. I have yet to find anything positive at all about the current state of the world, save for the fact we humans, the most destructive beings the earth has ever seen, will eventually choke on the greenhouse gases we pump by the tonne into the atmosphere, while we burn from the heat. Either than or nuclear wars will leave the earth barren.

Other than that i'm pretty happy-go-lucky.

Everything said by me is my humble opinion and nothing more, unless otherwise stated.

people

-The Bellerophon- Obsidian 550D-i5-3570k@4.5Ghz -Asus Sabertooth Z77-16GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 1866Mhz-x2 EVGA GTX 760 Dual FTW 4GB-Creative Sound Blaster XF-i Titanium-OCZ Vertex Plus 120GB-Seagate Barracuda 2TB- https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/60154-the-not-really-a-build-log-build-log/ Twofold http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/121043-twofold-a-dual-itx-system/ How great is EVGA? http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/110662-evga-how-great-are-they/#entry1478299

I also like the Supra's... Here in Portugal its rare to spot one...

But yes that's really sad :(

"an obvious supporter of privacy"

Current age of gaming. (Cover shooters with jelly screens, fucking TERRIBLE indie games afte ranother where their only thing is just different artsyles, which is pathetic, lies like Watch_Dogs, day 1 DLCs, etc)

Remembering the one I have a crush on probably doesn't have a crush on me anymore

The human race

Sticky bomb spammers on TF2

finishing shows or GOOD games

Looking at my bank balance.

and

My Life.

Official Profile for Addon Customs LTD and Custom Acrylics
Addon Customs -
Custom LED Lighting | Single colour and RGB available, hand sleeved | Now making Phanteks Case compatible LED KITS
Custom Acrylics - Custom computer parts | GPU backplates, Fan Grills, NZXT H440 Fascias and PSU covers | 3D printing and Laser Cutting Service available.

What has happened to society today, seriously it's awful.

The stupidity of some people. They don't even understand common sense.

Seeing nice cars being beaten on and abused. Sorry that you had to watch a Supra be demolished.

OT: We ended up restoring an old 71' Nova. Took us five years due to not having time and money issues but we got there.

[spoiler=The car if anyone cares to see it :) ]10171828_883117415038798_879160314635034

Also running a 454. Does a good job of making sure the neighbors hear us.

Edited by Darkman

Spoiler

Senor Shiny: Main- CPU Intel i7 6700k 4.7GHz @1.42v | RAM G.Skill TridentZ CL16 3200 | GPU Asus Strix GTX 1070 (2100/2152) | Motherboard ASRock Z170 OC Formula | HDD Seagate 1TB x2 | SSD 850 EVO 120GB | CASE NZXT S340 (Black) | PSU Supernova G2 750W  | Cooling NZXT Kraken X62 w/Vardars
Secondary (Plex): CPU Intel Xeon E3-1230 v3 @1.099v | RAM Samsun Wonder 16GB CL9 1600 (sadly no oc) | GPU Asus GTX 680 4GB DCII | Motherboard ASRock H97M-Pro4 | HDDs Seagate 1TB, WD Blue 1TB, WD Blue 3TB | Case Corsair Air 240 (Black) | PSU EVGA 600B | Cooling GeminII S524

Spoiler

(Deceased) DangerousNotDell- CPU AMD AMD FX 8120 @4.8GHz 1.42v | GPU Asus GTX 680 4GB DCII | RAM Samsung Wonder 8GB (CL9 2133MHz 1.6v) | Motherboard Asus Crosshair V Formula-Z | Cooling EVO 212 | Case Rosewill Redbone | PSU EVGA 600B | HDD Seagate 1TB

DangerousNotDell New Parts For Main Rig Build Log, Señor Shiny  I am a beautiful person. The comments for your help. I have to be a good book. I have to be a good book. I have to be a good book.

Oops, didn't mean to make this. I was editing a post and it made this.. That's odd. might as well make some use of it.

I know the feeling OP.. I've seen a 300Sl get crushed.. And i saw a rotting 71 benz in a scrap yard :/ Just the SL is 10k in alright condition

But from the scrapping idiocy we've gotten some great cars that were given a second chance

Like the crusher camaro

hrdp_0912_011967_chevy_camarostreet_mach

I love those old 1st gen Camaros, Especially the 1969.

Edited by Darkman

Spoiler

Senor Shiny: Main- CPU Intel i7 6700k 4.7GHz @1.42v | RAM G.Skill TridentZ CL16 3200 | GPU Asus Strix GTX 1070 (2100/2152) | Motherboard ASRock Z170 OC Formula | HDD Seagate 1TB x2 | SSD 850 EVO 120GB | CASE NZXT S340 (Black) | PSU Supernova G2 750W  | Cooling NZXT Kraken X62 w/Vardars
Secondary (Plex): CPU Intel Xeon E3-1230 v3 @1.099v | RAM Samsun Wonder 16GB CL9 1600 (sadly no oc) | GPU Asus GTX 680 4GB DCII | Motherboard ASRock H97M-Pro4 | HDDs Seagate 1TB, WD Blue 1TB, WD Blue 3TB | Case Corsair Air 240 (Black) | PSU EVGA 600B | Cooling GeminII S524

Spoiler

(Deceased) DangerousNotDell- CPU AMD AMD FX 8120 @4.8GHz 1.42v | GPU Asus GTX 680 4GB DCII | RAM Samsung Wonder 8GB (CL9 2133MHz 1.6v) | Motherboard Asus Crosshair V Formula-Z | Cooling EVO 212 | Case Rosewill Redbone | PSU EVGA 600B | HDD Seagate 1TB

DangerousNotDell New Parts For Main Rig Build Log, Señor Shiny  I am a beautiful person. The comments for your help. I have to be a good book. I have to be a good book. I have to be a good book.

I know the feeling OP.. I've seen a 300Sl get crushed.. And i saw a rotting 71 benz in a scrap yard :/ Just the SL is 10k in alright condition

But from the scrapping idiocy we've gotten some great cars that were given a second chance

Like the crusher camaro

hrdp_0912_011967_chevy_camarostreet_mach

And then there are the people without the ability to listen to an argument. That get an idea into their head and even if you can scientifically prove that they are wrong they refuse to listen.
Then there is the whole gay marrage and gay rights debate..
People that can't understand that some people have differing opinions and will go to incredible lengths to insult,harrass and generally act like obnoxious dicks

People who just absolutely HAVE to have the latest phone and will buy it even if they just bought the last one.

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

This is the typical car in Penafiel, city where I live, so sad... If you dont what it is just search Seat Ibiza...

http://img837.imageshack.us/img837/8169/adfumasaaa.jpg

Y DO DEI DU DIS... IT IS SO STUPID...

Poorly mapped diesels?

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

I dont know... Yes it is diesel...

I heard that they scramble with the fuel injectors or with the fuel pump... They are so stupid... With the money that they spend with that RICING "machines" they could buy a cheap used Renault Clio RS or a Civic, that are petrol, sound good, drive good, look good, and DONT MAKE SMOKE THAT JUST BOTHERS the other drivers... And people from the houses next to the road...

Also they sound like this...

"an obvious supporter of privacy"

The life and death of Tecumseh.

Chief of the Shawnee, tried in vain to unite indian tribes and fight the americans, but was overwhelmed by a superior american force.  Some reports say his body was mutilated by American soldiers after being killed, but we don't know for sure.

http://gehio.blogspot.com/2011/10/death-of-tecumseh.html

Here is an excerpt posted there by a historian:

Tecumseh has garnered the respect and admiration of friends, foes, whites, Indians alike over the years. Even the famedGeneral William Tecumseh Sherman was named for the Indian leader and he in turn passed that name to one of his sons. US towns, parks and streets have been named for him. The US Navy even has a bust of an Indian they call Tecumseh that is considered good luck. This all a paradox. Why did an enemy of the United States garner so much respect from the very people he fought against? Historian John Sugden summed up Tecumseh's qualities well, "courage, fortitude, ambition, generosity, humanity, eloquence, military skill, leadership . . . Above all, patriotism and a love of liberty." In short, to his contemporary adversaries, he did what they would have done in his place, he fought the fight and he did it to the best of his ability.

/tears

I am impelled not to squeak like a grateful and frightened mouse, but to roar...

humans, and when horses are hurt :C

Does Tesco make you sad? :P

"The unexamined life is not worth living" - Apology 38a, Socrates

Political correctness ruining everything, especially on the internet. 

God forbid you try to be snarky or have humour about anything, and god forbid you expect people to be able to use Google on their own to figure stuff out. 

Does Tesco make you sad? :P

yes >:c

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015