What saddens you the most?

terrytek

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

Well this morning I woke up to a friend sending me a Face Book video of a couple of mother fucking kids in Mexico putting a puppy in a little bowl and put lighter fluid in the bowl...

The mother fuckers were fucking laughing.... Fuck human beings. Ruined my fucking day.

Basically future serial killers right there.

Those people should be wiped from existence immediately. I don't care about any moral white Knights coming here telling me I shouldn't wish that, these sociopaths are nothing but trouble.

I get sad from patriotism/nationalism.

Fucking proud because you were born on a piece of land, but you had no control over it and didn't get to choose to be born there.

How can you be proud of a such a thing? At it's core that is just broken.

The thing that saddens me the most is that they messed up Vegemite by adding cream cheese ;~:

Wow that doesn't sound Australian at all.....

I am happy little Vegemite.

I wanna know, what saddens you the most? For me, it's kinda heartbreaking when I see cars that can be salvaged, but instead, they say, screw it, and they just crush them. I once saw my dream car, a 1998 Toyota Supra, being dragged by a crane and thrown into the crusher. It was a very sad moment. Why can't people realize that these cars that actually have value (not the clunkers, like the Grand Voyager and Pinto; those have no value) and can actually be saved, but instead they just trash these cars like it's nothing. Even severely wrecked cars can still be saved. I am actually kinda crying as I type. So, what saddens you?

Also, I cry over spilled milk.

I FEEL YOUR PAIN

I once saw a Peugeot 205 GTi, the 1.9 turbo version, on it's way to the crusher ... God i cried

I FEEL YOUR PAIN

I once saw a Peugeot 205 GTi, the 1.9 turbo version, on it's way to the crusher ... God i cried

Come cry with me.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

That's something that annoys me too.

Fucking proud because you were born on a piece of land, but you had no control over it and didn't get to choose to be born there.

george-carlin-1.jpg

To be fair, my father, grandpa and great grandpa served for U.S Army. 

My Computer

Beef Cake

Intel i5 4690k @ 3.5GHz - EVGA 970 FTW - ASRock Z97 Extreme3 - Kingston HyperX Fury 8Gb 1866MHz - 120GB Samsung Evo - 1TB Toshiba Drive - 320GB Samsung Barracuda - Corsair 500M

Come cry with me.

15485633_1X.JPGphil504cc_1139163073_205_gti_01.jpg

asian-crying.gif

Not everyone has someone that served or did but don't use it as a reason. People are proud to have their nationality but not for the right reasons.

Sad moments wherever; films, books, games, songs, or life in general. This scene made me sad.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UYa6gbDcx18

But this made me happy.

| CPU: An abacus | Motherboard: Tin foil | RAM: 2 Popsicle sticks | GPU: Virtual Boy | Case: Cardboard box | Storage: Cardboard | PSU: 3... Er... Make that 2 hamsters | Display(s): Broken glass | Cooling: Brawndo | Keyboard: More cardboard | Mouse: Jerry | Sound: 2 Cans of SpaghettiO's |

Remembering all the people that left me or I left behind. Far too many people I truly loved that I don't even speak to anymore.

-------

Current Rig

-------

Not everyone has someone that served or did but don't use it as a reason. People are proud to have their nationality but not for the right reasons.

Well what I'm saying is that I have relatives that have fought for the country that I live in. I am proud of them as they are the reason why I can talk to you right now.

My Computer

Beef Cake

Intel i5 4690k @ 3.5GHz - EVGA 970 FTW - ASRock Z97 Extreme3 - Kingston HyperX Fury 8Gb 1866MHz - 120GB Samsung Evo - 1TB Toshiba Drive - 320GB Samsung Barracuda - Corsair 500M

Well what I'm saying is that I have relatives that have fought for the country that I live in. I am proud of them as they are the reason why I can talk to you right now.

Yes but most people are "proud" of their nationality simply because they were born there. That's what I'm meaning.

Yeah, and it's a good job.

But I am not talking about being the army, just nationalism in general.

what makes you cry about the supra? the fact that someone wrecked it or the fact that some one put a stupid fake hood scoop on it?

The fact that someone wrecked it and put a fake scoop on it. It looks bad, but it's just sitting there in the scrap yard.

Those damn animal shelter commercials with the puppies that look so sad :-(

In the ARRRRRRMS OOOOOOF THEEE ANGGEEELS!

-turns channel-

The fact that someone wrecked it and put a fake scoop on it. It looks bad, but it's just sitting there in the scrap yard.

hard to tell from the pics but it doesn't look like there is any frame damage. I would totally get it and repair it if it was close to me and I could afford it lol

current build and total cost   http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/150083-thrift-shop-build/

I apologize for my crappy English I'm American

Yesterday, at a party, I met the girl who has been my crush for over 5 years now. She's had a boyfriend for a year and I've been avoiding her ever since she told me. It just ruined the party for me and honestly I just want her gone from my brain because I might do something stupid if I think about it too much. Every time I think of her I think of what might have been, but never will. I try to think of reasons why she'd choose someone else over me and there are many. In fact, I can think of no reason why one wouldn't. It's events like these that remind me of how much of a loser I really am, seeing other men accomplish with ease the one thing I wanted more than anything else ever, and never will be able to.

I cannot be held responsible for any bad advice given.

I've no idea why the world is afraid of 3D-printed guns when clearly 3D-printed crossbows would be more practical for now.

My rig: The StealthRay. Plans for a newer, better version of its mufflers are already being made.

hard to tell from the pics but it doesn't look like there is any frame damage. I would totally get it and repair it if it was close to me and I could afford it lol

But there could be some serious engine damage I never knew about. And then that Peugeot just sitting there on bricks.

But there could be some serious engine damage I never knew about. And then that Peugeot just sitting there on bricks.

true dat. not a big fan of Peugeot's though. but on the supra I'm sure I could find a motor to swap into it everyone and their mother has a 2jz now :/

current build and total cost   http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/150083-thrift-shop-build/

I apologize for my crappy English I'm American

Stupidity it induces almost all of the bs in life

an exemple: (this dude getting elected with 30% vote):

d96a477cdec4f7389fdea2608f81265a2ddd8d1a

CPU: Ryzen 2600 GPU: RX 6800 RAM: ddr4 3000Mhz 4x8GB  MOBO: MSI B450-A PRO Display: 4k120hz with freesync premium.