What saddens you the most?

terrytek

Lol, i need to resurrect it.

I get sad when I see girls on the news being raped. They always report a raping every 20 seconds in my city. it's sad.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

Lol, i need to resurrect it.

I get sad when I see girls on the news being raped. They always report a raping every 20 seconds in my city. it's sad.

What kind of city has that ridiculous amount of criminal activity?

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

The lack of empathy and the systematic indoctrination and brainwashing of people. 

Motherboard - Gigabyte P67A-UD5 Processor - Intel Core i7-2600K RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws @1600 8GB Graphics Cards  - MSI and EVGA GeForce GTX 580 SLI PSU - Cooler Master Silent Pro 1,000w SSD - OCZ Vertex 3 120GB x2 HDD - WD Caviar Black 1TB Case - Corsair Obsidian 600D Audio - Asus Xonar DG

Hail Sithis!

What kind of city has that ridiculous amount of criminal activity?

Is it bad if the first thought was Detroit?

Is it bad if the first thought was Detroit?

Actually no. Are there worse cities is US than Detroit?

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

Actually no. Are there worse cities is US than Detroit?

Stockton, California.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

What saddens me a lot is all those people against LGBTs. Heck, there are a few on this forum, right?

My rig

What saddens me a lot is all those people against LGBTs. Heck, there are a few on this forum, right?

Yes, and there will always be those kinds of people. Hell, there are people against sex and/or reproduction. People will always be against something no matter how stupid or even how justifiable it is. I swear there are people against grass. Yes, grass.

| CPU: An abacus | Motherboard: Tin foil | RAM: 2 Popsicle sticks | GPU: Virtual Boy | Case: Cardboard box | Storage: Cardboard | PSU: 3... Er... Make that 2 hamsters | Display(s): Broken glass | Cooling: Brawndo | Keyboard: More cardboard | Mouse: Jerry | Sound: 2 Cans of SpaghettiO's |

Yes and there will always be. Hell, there are people against sex and/or reproduction. People will always be against something no matter how stupid or even how justifiable it is. I swear there are people against grass. Yes, grass.

That's just sad. There is no person who isn't against anything. Somebody's gotta be against everything.

No, you're just oppressive and can't understand them

/s

Yeah, right. Find one person who isn't against a single thing.

That's just sad. There is no person who isn't against anything. Somebody's gotta be against everything.

People against music, art, and soda. People against regimes, governments, and religion. People against animals, technology, and other people. People against Stalin, Churchill, and Genghis Khan. People against water, earth, and air. People are against many things; it's how the world is. Different views, different loves, different hates. Conflict is in the nature of humanity.

| CPU: An abacus | Motherboard: Tin foil | RAM: 2 Popsicle sticks | GPU: Virtual Boy | Case: Cardboard box | Storage: Cardboard | PSU: 3... Er... Make that 2 hamsters | Display(s): Broken glass | Cooling: Brawndo | Keyboard: More cardboard | Mouse: Jerry | Sound: 2 Cans of SpaghettiO's |

People against music, art, and soda. People against regimes, governments, and religion. People against animals, technology, and other people. People against Stalin, Churchill, and Genghis Khan. People against water, earth, and air. People are against many things; it's how the world is. Different views, different loves, different hates. Conflict is in the nature of humanity.

Yep. In a perfect world, there would be no fights, there would be no hating, no war, and everybody just gets along.

Yep. In a perfect world, there would be no fights, there would be no hating, no war, and everybody just gets along.

But that would be boring. I would take an imperfect world over a perfect one; between a choice of paradise or hell, I'd take hell. Heaven over Earth? I'd take Earth. When everything's given to you and no risk or consequence exists, the spark of life no longer exists. Life would be pointless since there'd be nothing to fight for, to strive for, or to overcome.

But that would be boring. I would take an imperfect world over a perfect one; between a choice of paradise or hell, I'd take hell. Heaven over Earth? I'd take Earth. When everything's given to you and no risk or consequence exists, the spark of life no longer exists. Life would be pointless since there'd be nothing to fight for, to strive for, or to overcome.

Eh, good point.

I wanna know, what saddens you the most? For me, it's kinda heartbreaking when I see cars that can be salvaged, but instead, they say, screw it, and they just crush them. I once saw my dream car, a 1998 Toyota Supra, being dragged by a crane and thrown into the crusher. It was a very sad moment. Why can't people realize that these cars that actually have value (not the clunkers, like the Grand Voyager and Pinto; those have no value) and can actually be saved, but instead they just trash these cars like it's nothing. Even severely wrecked cars can still be saved. I am actually kinda crying as I type. So, what saddens you?

Also, I cry over spilled milk.

I'm Australian and i have an old HK Holden Kingswood witch i will fix up someday

Nvidia is to Dr Dre Beets as AMD is to KFC.

One makes you broke, the other you can get more of and have a midnight snack from the fridge when hungry again. Once you go Nvidia, you go broked, turn into an Elitist, or get the incorrect amount of VRAM.

- WCCFTECH

I was only 9 years old. I loved Fifflaren so much, I had all the NiP merchandise and matches pirated. I prayed to Fifflaren every night before bed. Thanking him for the life I have been given. Fifflaren is love I say. Fifflaren is life. My dad hears and calls me a fuckhead. I knew he was just jelly of my passion for Fifflaren. I called him a Sw@yer. He hits me and sends me to go to sleep. I'm crying now, and my face hurts. I lay in bed and it's really cold. A warmth is moving towards me. I feel someone touching me. I feel someone touching me. It's Fifflaren. I am so happy. He whispers in my ear; "this is my pyjama". He grabs me with his powerful Swedish hands and puts me on my hands and knees. I'm ready. I spread my ass cheeks for Fifflaren. He penetrates my butt-hole. It hurts so much but I do it for Fifflaren. I can feel my butt tearing as my eyes start to water. I push against his force. I want to please Fifflaren. He roars a viking roar as he fills my butt with his love. My dad walks in. Fifflaren looks straight into his eyes and says; "He is a ninja now". Fifflaren is love, Fifflaren is life 

Yes, and there will always be those kinds of people. Hell, there are people against sex and/or reproduction. People will always be against something no matter how stupid or even how justifiable it is. I swear there are people against grass. Yes, grass.

A long as there's more than one person left on the planet, there will be different opinions.

Perfect world would never, ever happen, as long as humans exist.

It's a bit weird when some people ask other's opinions would they rather take world peace or money. A real answer for such question would be: "If you could choose between having world peace or a billion dollar bank account, in which color would you like your [insert your favorite expensive sports car here]?"