What saddens you the most?

terrytek

I wanna know, what saddens you the most? For me, it's kinda heartbreaking when I see cars that can be salvaged, but instead, they say, screw it, and they just crush them. I once saw my dream car, a 1998 Toyota Supra, being dragged by a crane and thrown into the crusher. It was a very sad moment. Why can't people realize that these cars that actually have value (not the clunkers, like the Grand Voyager and Pinto; those have no value) and can actually be saved, but instead they just trash these cars like it's nothing. Even severely wrecked cars can still be saved. I am actually kinda crying as I type. So, what saddens you?

Also, I cry over spilled milk.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

Everything about my life

Like what?

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

Those damn animal shelter commercials with the puppies that look so sad :-(

Motherboard - Gigabyte P67A-UD5 Processor - Intel Core i7-2600K RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws @1600 8GB Graphics Cards  - MSI and EVGA GeForce GTX 580 SLI PSU - Cooler Master Silent Pro 1,000w SSD - OCZ Vertex 3 120GB x2 HDD - WD Caviar Black 1TB Case - Corsair Obsidian 600D Audio - Asus Xonar DG

Hail Sithis!

Oppression saddens me

The most common result of insufficient wattage is a paperweight that looks like a PC

I don't give two shits about cars. 30FPS saddens me...

...As well as everything else wrong with the world, which happens to be close to everything.

Build: CPU: Intel Core i5 4690k | CPU Cooler: Hyper 212 Evo | Motherboard: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 | RAM: 8GB G-Skill Ares 1600Mhz CL9 | Storage: 120GB Samsung 840 Evo + WD Blue 1TB 64MB Cache + Seagate Barracuda 2TB 64MB Cache | GPU: MSI GTX 960 | Case: Cooler Master Storm Enforcer | Power Supply: EVGA 600B Non-Modular | 

I don't give two shits about cars. 30FPS saddens me...

...As well as everything else wrong with the world, which happens to be close to everything.

HOW DARE YOU!!! :(

Kids crying. I hate those "funny" videos of kids crying where I'm supposed to laugh, lol.

Case: Fractal Design R4  Motherboard: Asus Z87-Plus  Processor: Intel i7 4770K  GPU: MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X  RAM: Corsair Vengenace Pro 16GB  PSU: Be Quiet Dark Power Pro 10 750W  SSD: Samsung 850 Evo 500GB   Monitor(s): LG 24GM77  Keyboard: Logitech G410  Mouse: Zowie EC1-A  Mousepad: Puretrak Talent White Ed.  Headset: Kingston HyperX Cloud II

that poor supra

Case: Phanteks Evolve X with ITX mount  cpu: Ryzen 3900X 4.35ghz all cores Motherboard: MSI X570 Unify gpu: EVGA 1070 SC  psu: Phanteks revolt x 1200W Memory: 64GB Kingston Hyper X oc'd to 3600mhz ssd: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB ITX System CPU: 4670k  Motherboard: some cheap asus h87 Ram: 16gb corsair vengeance 1600mhz

HUGS

Motherboard - Gigabyte P67A-UD5 Processor - Intel Core i7-2600K RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws @1600 8GB Graphics Cards  - MSI and EVGA GeForce GTX 580 SLI PSU - Cooler Master Silent Pro 1,000w SSD - OCZ Vertex 3 120GB x2 HDD - WD Caviar Black 1TB Case - Corsair Obsidian 600D Audio - Asus Xonar DG

Hail Sithis!

that poor supra

Yeah, I cry every time I see a Supra on the road.

When Rik Mayall died  :(

"How hard can it be?" - Jeremy Clarkson

"Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you." - Jeremy Clarkson

"There's an old saying that God exists in your search for him. I just want you to understand that I ain't looking." - Leslie Nielsen

Like pretty much every single guy I know, young and old except for my close friends are obsessed with the things. We'll be riding the bus home and they'll be looking out the window and say something like "Wow, that things a beauty." It's just. a. vehicle. Although people find them to be more than that, they aren't. Their sole purpose is to get you from point A to point B. It shouldn't be a symbol of how rich you are, or how poor you are. It shouldn't be an idol, or used to attract a partner. They are just vehicles.

/rant

Build: CPU: Intel Core i5 4690k | CPU Cooler: Hyper 212 Evo | Motherboard: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 | RAM: 8GB G-Skill Ares 1600Mhz CL9 | Storage: 120GB Samsung 840 Evo + WD Blue 1TB 64MB Cache + Seagate Barracuda 2TB 64MB Cache | GPU: MSI GTX 960 | Case: Cooler Master Storm Enforcer | Power Supply: EVGA 600B Non-Modular | 

I wanna know, what saddens you the most? For me, it's kinda heartbreaking when I see cars that can be salvaged, but instead, they say, screw it, and they just crush them. I once saw my dream car, a 1998 Toyota Supra, being dragged by a crane and thrown into the crusher. It was a very sad moment. Why can't people realize that these cars that actually have value (not the clunkers, like the Grand Voyager and Pinto; those have no value) and can actually be saved, but instead they just trash these cars like it's nothing. Even severely wrecked cars can still be saved. I am actually kinda crying as I type. So, what saddens you?

Also, I cry over spilled milk.

It would have probably cost more to repair than the car was worth. An old car remains an old car, and when no one wants to invest money into them anymore, only one solution remains. 

Spoiler

CPU:Intel Xeon X5660 @ 4.2 GHz RAM:6x2 GB 1600MHz DDR3 MB:Asus P6T Deluxe GPU:Asus GTX 660 TI OC Cooler:Akasa Nero 3

SSD:OCZ Vertex 3 120 GB HDD:2x640 GB WD Black Fans:2xCorsair AF 120 PSU:Seasonic 450 W 80+ Case:Thermaltake Xaser VI MX OS:Windows 10
Speakers:Altec Lansing MX5021 Keyboard:Razer Blackwidow 2013 Mouse:Logitech MX Master Monitor:Dell U2412M Headphones: Logitech G430

Big thanks to Damikiller37 for making me an awesome Intel 4004 out of trixels!

Knowing deep down I don't care about anyone except myself and that I honestly don't want to change. I have friends and family who care deeply about me and would jump in harms way for me but I know deep down if they disapeared I wouldn't really notice or care. I have moments where I care very deeply and realize how terrible I am as a person but I know for the majority of my time I honestly don't care about peoples feelings. And here I'm going to celebrate my girfriend and my 16 month anniversery in 2 hours. I honestly don't want to go anymore.

CPU: 3570K @ 4.3Ghz MOBO: ASUS P8z77-v Deluxe RAM: 2-4GB Gskill GPU: EVGA 670 FTW SSD: Vertex 4 256 Case: CM HAF 932

Also, when people see cars as just a hunk of metal.

"How hard can it be?" - Jeremy Clarkson

"Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you." - Jeremy Clarkson

"There's an old saying that God exists in your search for him. I just want you to understand that I ain't looking." - Leslie Nielsen

It would have probably cost more to repair than the car was worth. An old car remains an old car, and when no one wants to invest money into them anymore, only one solution remains. 

It was a perfectly working 1998 Supra, and they just chucked it in the crusher. Heck, they should just let it live another day. Some day, it would have been able to make over 1000 horsepower, had it not been crushed. People still soup up these cars because it has a phenomenal engine.

Seeing people of all ages doing stupid things.

Elaborate on "stupid things?"

humans, and when horses are hurt :C

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

People who get sad

i know this sounds werid but i actually get sad from people getting sad

i mean this one time i saw this heartbroken kid

he was watching his dream car being dragged and thrown in a crusher i believe it was a toyota supra

it really seems like he wanted to fix it and make it better

poor kid i wonder what he is doing today

did he ever get his dream car ?

god knows ....... :(

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

Knowing deep down I don't care about anyone except myself and that I honestly don't want to change. I have friends and family who care deeply about me and would jump in harms way for me but I know deep down if they disapeared I wouldn't really notice or care. I have moments where I care very deeply and realize how terrible I am as a person but I know for the majority of my time I honestly don't care about peoples feelings. And here I'm going to celebrate my girfriend and my 16 month anniversery in 2 hours. I honestly don't want to go anymore.

I know dat feel bro

I personally don't enjoy 9-string guitars, but that doesn't change the fact that they look awesome as hell!

Yeah, I cry every time I see a Supra on the road.

Supras are also my favourite car.

Planning to buy one soonish (got the money just need to find a good one) :D

CPU: 3930k  @ stock                                  RAM: 32GB RipjawsZ @ 2133Mhz       Cooling: Custom Loop
MOBO: AsRock x79 Extreme9                      SSD: 240GB Vertex 3 (OS)                     Case: HAF XB                     LG 34um95 + Ergotron MX Arm Mount - Dual Review
  GPUs: Gigabyte GTX 670 SLI                     HDD: 1TB WD Black                                PSU: Corsair AX 860                               Beyerdynamic - Custom One Pro Review