What saddens you the most?

terrytek

true dat. not a big fan of Peugeot's though. but on the supra I'm sure I could find a motor to swap into it everyone and their mother has a 2jz now :/

Yeah, on craigslist, I saw this guy selling an integra type r  frame, gutted out. And he said that if nobody was gonna buy it, he was gonna crush it. NOO. That was gonna be my first car. A Teggy.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

what makes you cry about the supra? the fact that someone wrecked it or the fact that some one put a stupid fake hood scoop on it?

The fact that if no one shows up to buy it it's going to the crusher

The fact that if no one shows up to buy it it's going to the crusher

I hate that crusher. Well, I don't care about clunkers, like the Plymouth Grand Voyager (man, those things should have never existed), and the Ford Pinto (which was a huge fail), but JDM cars like the Supra and Integra should deserve to live another day on the road, not sitting in a scrapyard on top of other cars. I saw an Integra the other day with custom lights and a sexy paintjob stripped down and sitting in the lot. I want to cry so bad.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

The fact that stupid people get more children than smart people creating more stupid people.
And there is nothing I hate more than stupid people!

The fact that stupid people get more children than smart people creating more stupid people.

And there is nothing I hate more than stupid people!

Right. Exactly the same with non-techies. It's a form of stupid.

Not winning a giveaway :D

[spoiler=CORMAC]CPU:Intel celeron 1.6ghz RAM:Kingston 400mhz 1.99gb MOBO:MSI G31TM-P21 GPU:Will add one later on! CASE:local ROUTER D-Link 2750U, D-LINK 2730U MOUSE:HP,DELL,ViP KEYBOARD: v7 SPEAKERS:Creative 245  MONITOR:AOC E970Sw HEADSET: Sony MDRx05s UPS:conex ups avr 500va PSU:idk OD:Samsung super writemaster STORAGE:80 gb seagate+ Seagate 1TB OS:Windows xp sp3 themed to Windows 7 + Linux |Rest all pc in my house will be updated from time-time

COMING SOON

Not winning a giveaway :D

After that 750Ti giveaway in May, I almost peed my pants to find out who won, only to find out it wasn't me.

I dont know... Yes it is diesel...

I heard that they scramble with the fuel injectors or with the fuel pump... They are so stupid... With the money that they spend with that RICING "machines" they could buy a cheap used Renault Clio RS or a Civic, that are petrol, sound good, drive good, look good, and DONT MAKE SMOKE THAT JUST BOTHERS the other drivers... And people from the houses next to the road...

Also they sound like this...

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2RzW83_Nw5Y

I used to "Roll coal" in a ram 2500 when i had my company. That's alright in my opinion.

Rolling coal in a hatchback is however F**ing retarded

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

I used to "Roll coal" in a ram 2500 when i had my company. That's alright in my opinion.

Rolling coal in a hatchback is however F**ing retarded

IK. They should just stick to gas. They make more horsepower and sound better.

IK. They should just stick to gas. They make more horsepower and sound better.

Diesel is more efficient though. Not quite as environmentally friendly because of NOx but still. That said, I'm seriously considering LNG for my first car.

I cannot be held responsible for any bad advice given.

I've no idea why the world is afraid of 3D-printed guns when clearly 3D-printed crossbows would be more practical for now.

My rig: The StealthRay. Plans for a newer, better version of its mufflers are already being made.

What saddens me the most (well now because it never used to) are rich pieces of shit getting everything handed on a silver platter when people like me are working our fucking arse off and getting no where. That might be selfish of me but after a few years I can't help thinking that way.

Another thing that saddens me is people treating decent cars like a piece of shit, that really pisses me off.

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

Yeah, on craigslist, I saw this guy selling an integra type r  frame, gutted out. And he said that if nobody was gonna buy it, he was gonna crush it. NOO. That was gonna be my first car. A Teggy.

I wouldn't care I'm not a honda guy :P

current build and total cost   http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/150083-thrift-shop-build/

I apologize for my crappy English I'm American

I hate that crusher. Well, I don't care about clunkers, like the Plymouth Grand Voyager (man, those things should have never existed), and the Ford Pinto (which was a huge fail), but JDM cars like the Supra and Integra should deserve to live another day on the road, not sitting in a scrapyard on top of other cars. I saw an Integra the other day with custom lights and a sexy paintjob stripped down and sitting in the lot. I want to cry so bad.

Pintos make the best sleepers though you drop a built V8 into them with a 5 speed and an good rear end you'll smoke anything that tries to race you cause of how light you are

current build and total cost   http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/150083-thrift-shop-build/

Pintos make the best sleepers though you drop a built V8 into them with a 5 speed and a good rear end you'll smoke anything that tries to race you cause of how light you are

People that say PC gaming is too expensive then go spend £400 on an Xbox, £200 on live + 2 games and £50 on an extra controller, then spend £400 on a crappy Laptop.

£1000 spent and you could have built a kick ass PC for £600, got peripherals including a good monitor and reasonable mouse and keyboard for £200 and have £200 to buy games. That makes me sad.

I also don't like seeing cars crushed :(

People that say PC gaming is too expensive then go spend £400 on an Xbox, £200 on live + 2 games and £50 on an extra controller, then spend £400 on a crappy Laptop.

£1000 spent and you could have built a kick ass PC for £600, got peripherals including a good monitor and reasonable mouse and keyboard for £200 and have £200 to buy games. That makes me sad.

yeah at;east with PS when you get PS plus you get 3 free games a month so that makes it worth the $50 for the year

Agreed, my PC (specs in the sig) so far has cost me around £700-750 over the last 18 months.

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

Agreed, my PC (specs in the sig) so far has cost me around £700-750 over the last 18 months.

Affordable Pc gaming is better than ever :)

I built my brother a PC early last year for £350 and it's on par with the XB1 except it doesn't cost him £50 a year to run and he's got around 100 games for £50 tops.

Human nature is kind of saddening, but one must accept how flawed our way of thinking can be and that it got us somewhat removed from the cruel place known as nature.

How gullible people are.

How only in the most socially progressive countries in the world are women and children considered people and not property.  Even in the first world, there are many echoes of when they were still pretty much just human-shaped livestock, and rather recently!  Common parlance here often still treats women as just objects.

That the most dangerous thing that could ever happen to a woman is probably a man.

That we are still collectively pretty racist.

That religion/faith exists, and though I acknowledge the need for its existence in ages past, they are outdated concepts.  Worse (and the crux, since I wouldn't care if faith existed if its beliefs were 100% private and devoid of affecting other things) that it drastically affects political/social policy very negatively around the world (see above/below gripes).

Related to above, that at best same-sex marriage is only just becoming legal, and at worst homosexuals are murdered if discovered.

Even next higher level, that marriage actually means anything other than an echo of religious beliefs/owning women/money pit.  At best it's got insurance/tax benefits these days but like, if you love someone stay with them and if you don't...don't???  Confusing institution to boot.

That we are all rather well-trained to assume that capitalism is the end-all be-all of economic systems, despite only being around 300 years old out of ~10000 years of human existence, and despite having some hilariously terrible principles (planned obsolescence is the most ironic given this PC forum), and guilty of it myself with regards to technology.

That people mistakenly assume communism is a system of governance when it is just an economic system like capitalism, that anarchy == chaos, disorder, destruction when it is just an economic system.  That system of governance == economic system.  Of course policy in one affects policy in the other, but they are not the same.  

That vegetarian/vegan activism is quickly lost due to its radicalism and misguided approach, but that they are right in that highly industrialized livestock production methods subject billions of animals to abject misery from start to end, and that maybe it wouldn't even be that difficult to be humane and still enjoy steak if these operations were held to higher standards/better methodology.

That we die and are quickly forgotten unless extremely famous (though technology is improving how much information we can store, and it's great!)

That's what I can think of off the top of my head, and that's just what saddens me the most. :)  I think too much.

ExMachina (2016-Present) i7-6700k/GTX970/32GB RAM/250GB SSD

Picard II (2015-Present) Surface Pro 4 i5-6300U/8GB RAM/256GB SSD

LlamaBox (2014-Present) i7-4790k/GTX 980Ti/16GB RAM/500GB SSD/Asus ROG Swift

Kronos (2009-2014) i7-920/GTX680/12GB RAM/120GB SSD

Pintos make the best sleepers though you drop a built V8 into them with a 5 speed and an good rear end you'll smoke anything that tries to race you cause of how light you are

Yeah, just wait. Try this. Run a shopping cart into a Pinto. You'll see what I mean. 

Unjustice

So many things I could write here... things like this.

It's cheesy as hell, but thoughts of love lost stops me dead in my tracks.

That's what makes me most sad

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X - CPU Cooler: Deepcool Castle 240EX - Motherboard: MSI B450 GAMING PRO CARBON AC

RAM: 2 x 8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RBG 3200MHz - GPU: MSI RTX 3080 GAMING X TRIO

Parents not letting me buy what I want with my own money

CPU: Intel i5 4570 | Cooler: Cooler Master TPC 812 | Motherboard: ASUS H87M-PRO | RAM: G.Skill 16GB (4x4GB) @ 1600MHZ | Storage: OCZ ARC 100 480GB, WD Caviar Black 2TB, Caviar Blue 1TB | GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 | ODD: ASUS BC-12D2HT BR Reader | PSU: Cooler Master V650 | Display: LG IPS234 | Keyboard: Logitech G710+ | Mouse: Logitech G602 | Audio: Logitech Z506 & Audio Technica M50X | My machine: https://nz.pcpartpicker.com/b/JoJ