It's coming, finally. GTA 6 trailer date before GTA 6 trailer

filpo

Summary

Rockstar Games's Co-Founder and president Sam Houser recently released a statement saying that we will get the trailer for the next GTA (GTA 6) in early December this year hinting at a release possibly early next year (in first Quarter)

Earlier today (3AM GMT) Bloomberg stated that Rockstar were planning to announce GTA 6 as early as this week and it seems they were right

Quotes

In 1998, Rockstar Games was founded on the idea that video games could come to be as essential to culture as any other form of entertainment, and we hope that we have created games you love in our efforts to be part of that evolution.

We are very excited to let you know that in early December, we will release the first trailer for the next Grand Theft Auto. We look forward to many more years of sharing these experiences with all of you.

The presentation of GTA 6 this week wouldn’t be coincidental, as on Wednesday, Take-Two will present a financial report focusing on the recent months of activity.

It seems quite possible that Rockstar will soon unveil the logo and name, while also inviting gamers to The Game Awards. The event will take place at the beginning of next month. The game’s first official trailer is said to be released on the company’s 25th anniversary, which happens in December.

GTA 6, for many of the most anticipated (if not THE) upcoming games, has been mentioned by Take-Two during earning calls with investors, and analysts have suggested that the game could arrive no later than March 2025. Last year, Take-Two CEO Strauss Zelnick said that GTA 6 will set a new benchmark for the franchise. "With development of the next entry in the Grand Theft Auto series well underway, the Rockstar Games team is determined to once again set creative benchmarks for the series, our industry, and for all entertainment, just as the label has done with every one of their frontline releases," Zelnick told investors in 2022.

My thoughts

I'm sure everyone is hyped for this and this'll break the internet for sure 

Sources

GTA 6 Trailer Coming in Early December, Rockstar Confirms [UPDATED] (wccftech.com)

GTA 6: Who Is Sam Houser, the Most Trending Person on the Internet Right Now? (msn.com)

https://www.ign.com/articles/grand-theft-auto-6-trailer-arriving-in-december#:~:text=Rockstar Games has announced it will finally debut,6 (GTA 6) reveal trailer in December 2023.

GTA: Rockstar Plans to Announce New Grand Theft Auto 6, Release Trailer - Bloomberg

GTA 6 trailer release date teased as Rockstar boss reveals special meaning – leaks and what to expect | The Sun

GTA 6 is finally here - Grand Theft Auto 6 trailer given December release date | Gaming | Entertainment | Express.co.uk

Grand Theft Auto VI to be announced this week, trailer to be released early December - VideoCardz.com

Edited by filpo
Forgot 'My Thoughts'

Message me on discord (bread8669) for more help 

Current parts list

CPU: R5 5600 CPU Cooler: Stock

Mobo: Asrock B550M-ITX/ac

RAM: Vengeance LPX 2x8GB 3200mhz Cl16

SSD: P5 Plus 500GB Secondary SSD: Kingston A400 960GB

GPU: MSI RTX 3060 Gaming X

Fans: 1x Noctua NF-P12 Redux, 1x Arctic P12, 1x Corsair LL120

PSU: NZXT SP-650M SFX-L PSU from H1

Monitor: Samsung WQHD 34 inch and 43 inch TV

Mouse: Logitech G203

Keyboard: Rii membrane keyboard

Damn this space can fit a 4090 (just kidding)

As long as I can commit felonies without repercussions, all is well.

Are they adding the Wife Beating DLC or the much anticipated Sleep With My Sister/Cousin paid expansion?

Cuz beating hookers and grandma just wasn't enough!!!

"Do what makes the experience better" - in regards to PCs and Life itself.

Onyx AMD Ryzen 7 7800x3d / MSI 6900xt Gaming X Trio / Gigabyte B650 AORUS Pro AX / G. Skill Flare X5 6000CL36 32GB / Samsung 980 1TB x3 / Super Flower Leadex V Platinum Pro 850 / EK-AIO 360 Basic / Fractal Design North XL (black mesh) / AOC AGON 35" 3440x1440 100Hz / Mackie CR5BT / Corsair Virtuoso SE / Cherry MX Board 3.0 / Logitech G502

7800X3D - PBO -30 all cores, 4.90GHz all core, 5.05GHz single core, 18286 C23 multi, 1779 C23 single

Emma : i9 9900K @5.1Ghz - Gigabyte AORUS 1080Ti - Gigabyte AORUS Z370 Gaming 5 - G. Skill Ripjaws V 32GB 3200CL16 - 750 EVO 512GB + 2x 860 EVO 1TB (RAID0) - EVGA SuperNova 650 P2 - Thermaltake Water 3.0 Ultimate 360mm - Fractal Design Define R6 - TP-Link AC1900 PCIe Wifi

Raven: AMD Ryzen 5 5600x3d - ASRock B550M Pro4 - G. Skill Ripjaws V 16GB 3200Mhz - XFX Radeon RX6650XT - Samsung 980 1TB + Crucial MX500 1TB - TP-Link AC600 USB Wifi - Gigabyte GP-P450B PSU -  Cooler Master MasterBox Q300L -  Samsung 27" 1080p

Plex : AMD Ryzen 5 5600 - Gigabyte B550M AORUS Elite AX - G. Skill Ripjaws V 16GB 2400Mhz - MSI 1050Ti 4GB - Crucial P3 Plus 500GB + WD Red NAS 4TBx2 - TP-Link AC1200 PCIe Wifi - EVGA SuperNova 650 P2 - ASUS Prime AP201 - Spectre 24" 1080p

Steam Deck 512GB OLED

OnePlus: 

OnePlus 11 5G - 16GB RAM, 256GB NAND, Eternal Green

OnePlus Buds Pro 2 - Eternal Green

Other Tech:

- 2021 Volvo S60 Recharge T8 Polestar Engineered - 415hp/495tq 2.0L 4cyl. turbocharged, supercharged and electrified.

Lenovo 720S Touch 15.6" - i7 7700HQ, 16GB RAM 2400MHz, 512GB NVMe SSD, 1050Ti, 4K touchscreen

MSI GF62 15.6" - i7 7700HQ, 16GB RAM 2400 MHz, 256GB NVMe SSD + 1TB 7200rpm HDD, 1050Ti

- Ubiquiti Amplifi HD mesh wifi

8 minutes ago, Dedayog said:

As long as I can commit felonies without repercussions, all is well.

Are they adding the Wife Beating DLC or the much anticipated Sleep With My Sister/Cousin paid expansion?

Cuz beating hookers and grandma just wasn't enough!!!

If I can't grab a kid and throw it on another kid and kill them both like I can do in Baldurs Gate 3 then BG3 still remains a game of the decade for me. 

Can't wait to lose countless hours of my life to this game. It'll probably be the next game I purchase tbh.

CPU: Ryzen 9 5900 Cooler: EVGA CLC280 Motherboard: Gigabyte B550i Pro AX RAM: Kingston Hyper X 32GB 3200mhz

Storage: WD 750 SE 500GB, WD 730 SE 1TB GPU: EVGA RTX 3070 Ti PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Streacom DA2

Monitor: LG 27GL83B Mouse: Razer Basilisk V2 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red Speakers: Mackie CR5BT

MiniPC - Sold for $100 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i3 4160 Cooler: Integrated Motherboard: Integrated

RAM: G.Skill RipJaws 16GB DDR3 Storage: Transcend MSA370 128GB GPU: Intel 4400 Graphics

PSU: Integrated Case: Shuttle XPC Slim

Monitor: LG 29WK500 Mouse: G.Skill MX780 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

Budget Rig 1 - Sold For $750 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 7600k Cooler: CryOrig H7 Motherboard: MSI Z270 M5

RAM: Crucial LPX 16GB DDR4 Storage: Intel S3510 800GB GPU: Nvidia GTX 980

PSU: Corsair CX650M Case: EVGA DG73

Monitor: LG 29WK500 Mouse: G.Skill MX780 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

OG Gaming Rig - Gone

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 4690k Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 Motherboard: MSI Z97i AC ITX

RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB DDR3 Storage: Kingston Fury 240GB GPU: Asus Strix GTX 970

PSU: Thermaltake TR2 Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX

Monitor: Dell P2214H x2 Mouse: Logitech MX Master Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

I wonder if it will run on 512MB of ram like they accomplished with the xbox 360.  I'm still amazed and grateful for their efforts.  I'd be impressed with 1,640 MB or less, just so they can say it is possible.

GTA 5, on a 3.2 Ghz triple-core cpu, and half a gig of memory.  The GPU is quite interesting, it can use the 512 MB of the system, clocked at 733 Mhz but wikipedia says it has an "effective transfer speed of 1.4 Ghz"!

Also, the xbox 360 is actually a power-pc designed by ibm.

Used up just 114 watts plus the television!  I guess it won't happen because of the xbox one, but it would be very impressive if they could do it again.  It is quite annoying to have to buy new hardware every few years to play new games, and I refuse to keep doing so.  The only reason I would upgrade my GPU was for folding@home but I gave that up.

I got an AMD gpu with 4GB memory but it is somwhat slow on GTA V.  I'll need to test again on Linux and see how far proton has progressed and update the results here.  It's a lower-performance model because I'm cheap but still wanted to throw some support towards AMD's open-source efforts.  I also have a decent Nvidia card from.... at least seven or so years ago, whenever the 900 series was out, so I'll test again.

: JRE #1914 Siddarth Kara

How bad is e-waste?  Listen to that Joe Rogan episode.

"Now you get what you want, but do you want more?
- Bob Marley, Rastaman Vibration album 1976

Windows 11 will just force business to "recycle" "obscolete" hardware.  Microsoft definitely isn't bothered by this at all, and seems to want hardware produced just a few years ago to be considered obsolete.  They have also not shown any interest nor has any other company in a similar financial position, to help increase tech recycling whatsoever.  Windows 12 might be cloud-based and be a monthly or yearly fee.

Software suggestions

Just get f.lux [Link removed due to forum rules] so your screen isn't bright white at night, a golden orange in place of stark 6500K bluish white.

released in 2008 and still being improved.

Dark Reader addon for webpages.  Pick any color you want for both background and text (background and foreground page elements).  Enable the preview mode on desktop for Firefox and Chrome addon, by clicking the dark reader addon settings, Choose dev tools amd click preview mode.

NoScript or EFF's privacy badger addons can block many scripts and websites that would load and track you, possibly halving page load time!

F-droid is a place to install open-source software for android, Antennapod, RethinkDNS, Fennec which is Firefox with about:config, lots of performance and other changes available, mozilla KB has a huge database of what most of the settings do.  Most software in the repository only requires Android 5 and 6!

I recommend firewall apps (blocks apps) and dns filters (redirect all dns requests on android, to your choice of dns, even if overridden).  RethinkDNS is my pick and I set it to use pi-hole, installed inside Ubuntu/Debian, which is inside Virtualbox, until I go to a website, nothing at all connects to any other server.  I also use NextDNS.io to do the same when away from home wi-fi or even cellular!  I can even tether from cellular to any device sharing via wi-fi, and block anything with dns set to NextDNS, regardless if the device allows changing dns.  This style of network filtration is being overridden by software updates on some devices, forcing a backup dns provuder, such as google dns, when built in dns requests are not connecting.  Without a complete firewall setup, dns redirection itself is no longer always effective.

More importantly how will they approach modding and cheaters?

Specs: Motherboard: Asus X470-PLUS TUF gaming (Yes I know it's poor but I wasn't informed) RAM: Corsair VENGEANCE® LPX DDR4 3200Mhz CL16-18-18-36 2x8GB

CPU: Ryzen 9 5900X          Case: Antec P8     PSU: Corsair RM850x                        Cooler: Antec K240 with two Noctura Industrial PPC 3000 PWM

Drives: Samsung 970 EVO plus 250GB, Micron 1100 2TB, Seagate ST4000DM000/1F2168 GPU: EVGA RTX 2080 ti Black edition

9 hours ago, filpo said:

My thoughts

I'm sure everyone is hyped for this and this'll break the internet for sure 

Could be worse. At least GTA6 rumors were not like Halflife 3 rumors (last game was 2006, thus nearly 18 years now.) GTA5 was 2013. Or even Duke Nukem Forever (which had 15 years between it's sequels.)

As for "hyped", it feels like because Rockstar was at least building other games in this time like RDR2, so it's not they made nothing in the meantime.

As far as anticipated games on my list. GTA has always been more of a curiosity because of the city traffic simulation aspect, if nothing else. One of the few games that actually let you drive around and be a reckless driver for run. Saints Row was probably the only other game series that got this aspect correct, and that game was basically a parody of GTA. Too bad that series is dead now.

Anyway I'm sure others enjoy GTA and I know there are RP'ers on Twitch that do just that with GTA5 much like people do RP with flight sim and train sims. There is a certain element of "this game feels like a fun hobby" that you'd otherwise just finish and then move on to something new.

So much hype for a game that will just be a copy paste of GTA5

One day I will be able to play Monster Hunter Frontier in French/Italian/English on my PC, it's just a matter of time... 4 5 6 7 8 9 years later: It's finally coming!!!

Phones: iPhone 4S/SE | LG V10 | Lumia 920 | Samsung S24 Ultra

Laptops: Macbook Pro 15" (mid-2012) | Compaq Presario V6000

Other: Steam Deck

<>EVs are bad, they kill the planet and remove freedoms too some/<>

at this point, i couldn't care less about GTA6. seeing what they did with GTA5 and then just the crap they kept shoveling into Online to extract more money out of people, this wont be a game, it will be a microtransaction store.

🌲🌲🌲

◒ ◒ 

Ok, so it'll probably be another failed attempt to balance satire with gravitas. Like the last 3 main installments. GTA stopped being good after Vice City, because Rockstar started to love the smell of their own farts. The game design got simpler, missions became copypastes and the driving became less and less enjoyable over time. Not to mention their horrendous approach to game monetization. 

And now a word from our sponsor: 💩

-.-. --- --- .-.. --..-- / -.-- --- ..- / -.- -. --- .-- / -- --- .-. ... . / -.-. --- -.. .

ᑐᑌᑐᑢ

Spoiler

▄██████                                                      ▄██▀

▄█▀   ███                                                      ██

▄██     ███                                                      ██

███   ▄████  ▄█▀  ▀██▄    ▄████▄     ▄████▄     ▄████▄     ▄████▄██   ▄████▄

███████████ ███     ███ ▄██▀ ▀███▄ ▄██▀ ▀███▄ ▄██▀ ▀███▄ ▄██▀ ▀████ ▄██▀ ▀███▄

████▀   ███ ▀██▄   ▄██▀ ███    ███ ███        ███    ███ ███    ███ ███    ███

██▄    ███ ▄ ▀██▄██▀    ███▄ ▄██   ███▄ ▄██   ███▄ ▄███  ███▄ ▄███▄ ███▄ ▄██

▀█▄    ▀█ ██▄ ▀█▀     ▄ ▀████▀     ▀████▀     ▀████▀▀██▄ ▀████▀▀██▄ ▀████▀

▄█ ▄▄      ▄█▄  █▀            █▄                   ▄██  ▄▀

▀  ██      ███                ██                    ▄█

██      ███   ▄   ▄████▄   ██▄████▄     ▄████▄   ██   ▄

██      ███ ▄██ ▄██▀ ▀███▄ ███▀ ▀███▄ ▄██▀ ▀███▄ ██ ▄██

██     ███▀  ▄█ ███    ███ ███    ███ ███    ███ ██  ▄█

█▄██  ▄▄██▀    ██  ███▄ ▄███▄ ███▄ ▄██   ███▄ ▄██  ██  ██

▀███████▀    ▄████▄ ▀████▀▀██▄ ▀████▀     ▀████▀ ▄█████████▄

2 hours ago, williamcll said:

More importantly how will they approach modding and cheaters?

This!

Cheating / modding multiplayer has always been an issue not fixable because of how the multiplayer works. It's simply P2P multiplayer, you do not connect to a game server. The only server you connect to is the Rockstar server for your character information basically. 

But they teamed up with the guys behind FiveM, and I hope this means that they will adopt the server tech behind FiveM and use this in GTA6. Having a real game server you connect to, could in theory mean better anti cheats and modding detection - and I seriously hope this is the case. 

PC Setup: 

HYTE Y60 White/Black + Custom ColdZero ventilation sidepanel

Intel Core i7-10700K + Corsair Hydro Series H100x

G.SKILL TridentZ RGB 32GB (F4-3600C16Q-32GTZR)

ASUS ROG STRIX RTX 3080Ti OC LC

ASUS ROG STRIX Z490-G GAMING (Wi-Fi)

Samsung EVO Plus 1TB

Samsung EVO Plus 1TB

Crucial MX500 2TB

Crucial MX300 1.TB

Corsair HX1200i

Peripherals: 

Samsung Odyssey Neo G9 G95NC 57"

Samsung Odyssey Neo G7 32"

ASUS ROG Harpe Ace Aim Lab Edition Wireless

ASUS ROG Claymore II Wireless

ASUS ROG Sheath BLK LTD'

Corsair SP2500

Beyerdynamic TYGR 300R + FiiO K7 DAC/AMP

RØDE VideoMic II + Elgato WAVE Mic Arm

Racing SIM Setup: 

Sim-Lab GT1 EVO Sim Racing Cockpit + Sim-Lab GT1 EVO Single Screen holder

Svive Racing D1 Seat

Samsung Odyssey G9 49"

Simagic Alpha Mini

Simagic GT4 (Dual Clutch)

CSL Elite Pedals V2

Logitech K400 Plus

1 hour ago, suicidalfranco said:

So much hype for a game that will just be a copy paste of GTA5

You can say that for almost 99% of games though 🙂

PC Setup: 

Samsung EVO Plus 1TB

Samsung EVO Plus 1TB

Crucial MX500 2TB

Crucial MX300 1.TB

Corsair HX1200i

Peripherals: 

ASUS ROG Sheath BLK LTD'

Corsair SP2500

Racing SIM Setup: 

Svive Racing D1 Seat

Samsung Odyssey G9 49"

Simagic Alpha Mini

CSL Elite Pedals V2

Logitech K400 Plus

10 minutes ago, BetteBalterZen said:

Which I do.

All games, specially the action-adventure one, have pretty much turned into copies of Assassin's Creed 1.

Have stopped playing them all ever since, only buy those that truly stand out, or actually attempt to shift the formula.

One day I will be able to play Monster Hunter Frontier in French/Italian/English on my PC, it's just a matter of time... 4 5 6 7 8 9 years later: It's finally coming!!!

Phones: iPhone 4S/SE | LG V10 | Lumia 920 | Samsung S24 Ultra

Laptops: Macbook Pro 15" (mid-2012) | Compaq Presario V6000

Other: Steam Deck

<>EVs are bad, they kill the planet and remove freedoms too some/<>

Just now, suicidalfranco said:

Which I do.

All games, specially the action-adventure one, have pretty much turned into copies of Assassin's Creed 1.

Have stopped playing them all ever since, only buy those that truly stand out, or actually attempt to shift the formula.

I can only agree 🙂

PC Setup: 

Samsung EVO Plus 1TB

Samsung EVO Plus 1TB

Crucial MX500 2TB

Crucial MX300 1.TB

Corsair HX1200i

Peripherals: 

ASUS ROG Sheath BLK LTD'

Corsair SP2500

Racing SIM Setup: 

Svive Racing D1 Seat

Samsung Odyssey G9 49"

Simagic Alpha Mini

CSL Elite Pedals V2

Logitech K400 Plus

5 minutes ago, BetteBalterZen said:

Eh, it depends.

In a multiplayer environment, you are restricted from making too much variety because even small changes to the game result in obnoxiously large patches. So you have to rely heavily on mechanics that already exist in the game if you plan on adding anything that you won't have to retroactively change everywhere and QA all over again.

You can't just decide 1 year after release you're gonna add some mario platforming to your FPS open world shooter. If it wasn't there, it will never be there without breaking everything that relied on being able to leap 20 ft.

In a single player game however, anything you decided to add in DLC, you're going to be changing the base game already, but you can't retroactively change fixed content without breaking everything inheriting it. But since it's single player, you can break compatibility.

Announcement date, for reveal trailer, with also maybe no release date. Will it have gameplay we'll see. 

But yeah cool I just hope PC version will not get messed up and released so late.

| Ryzen 7 7800X3D | AM5 B650 Aorus Elite AX | G.Skill Trident Z5 Neo RGB DDR5 32GB 6000MHz C30 | Sapphire PULSE Radeon RX 7900 XTX | Samsung 990 PRO 1TB with heatsink | Arctic Liquid Freezer II 360 | Seasonic Focus GX-850 | Lian Li Lanccool III | Mousepad: Skypad 3.0 XL / Zowie GTF-X | Mouse: Zowie S1-C | Keyboard: Ducky One 3 TKL (Cherry MX-Speed-Silver)Beyerdynamic MMX 300 (2nd Gen) | Acer XV272U | OS: Windows 11 |

3 minutes ago, Doobeedoo said:

Announcement date, for reveal trailer, with also maybe no release date. Will it have gameplay we'll see. 

But yeah cool I just hope PC version will not get messed up and released so late.

Yeah that's a point they made us wait an extra year for GTA V on the PC iirc

With all the Trolls, Try Hards, Noobs and Weirdos around here you'd think i'd find SOMEWHERE to fit in!

I fully expect this to be a trailer for a game that will release in 2025 or further away. It seems to be the trend these days. Showing trailers for a game that won't come out for more than a year.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

2 hours ago, TetraSky said:

I fully expect this to be a trailer for a game that will release in 2025 or further away. It seems to be the trend these days. Showing trailers for a game that won't come out for more than a year.

Don’t forget the fact it will be released broken. That’s also a trend. Day 1 300 gig patch. 

I just want to sit back and watch the world burn. 

I think it would also be cool if GTA VI could work with 1776 MB of memory, similar to the price of the liberty mobile, using 7, 041,776 as the price, which was quite cool, and shows respect to the history of the establishment of a country, and the values of freedom.  Well I would like the freedom to use this software on a system with slightly more than three times the memory of what was in the old xbox.  If they can do it for the current software, there is no reason at all, why it is not possible for this one, with three times the available memory space.

: JRE #1914 Siddarth Kara

How bad is e-waste?  Listen to that Joe Rogan episode.

"Now you get what you want, but do you want more?
- Bob Marley, Rastaman Vibration album 1976

Windows 11 will just force business to "recycle" "obscolete" hardware.  Microsoft definitely isn't bothered by this at all, and seems to want hardware produced just a few years ago to be considered obsolete.  They have also not shown any interest nor has any other company in a similar financial position, to help increase tech recycling whatsoever.  Windows 12 might be cloud-based and be a monthly or yearly fee.

Software suggestions

Just get f.lux [Link removed due to forum rules] so your screen isn't bright white at night, a golden orange in place of stark 6500K bluish white.

released in 2008 and still being improved.

Dark Reader addon for webpages.  Pick any color you want for both background and text (background and foreground page elements).  Enable the preview mode on desktop for Firefox and Chrome addon, by clicking the dark reader addon settings, Choose dev tools amd click preview mode.

NoScript or EFF's privacy badger addons can block many scripts and websites that would load and track you, possibly halving page load time!

F-droid is a place to install open-source software for android, Antennapod, RethinkDNS, Fennec which is Firefox with about:config, lots of performance and other changes available, mozilla KB has a huge database of what most of the settings do.  Most software in the repository only requires Android 5 and 6!

I recommend firewall apps (blocks apps) and dns filters (redirect all dns requests on android, to your choice of dns, even if overridden).  RethinkDNS is my pick and I set it to use pi-hole, installed inside Ubuntu/Debian, which is inside Virtualbox, until I go to a website, nothing at all connects to any other server.  I also use NextDNS.io to do the same when away from home wi-fi or even cellular!  I can even tether from cellular to any device sharing via wi-fi, and block anything with dns set to NextDNS, regardless if the device allows changing dns.  This style of network filtration is being overridden by software updates on some devices, forcing a backup dns provuder, such as google dns, when built in dns requests are not connecting.  Without a complete firewall setup, dns redirection itself is no longer always effective.

On 11/9/2023 at 6:17 PM, Donut417 said:

Don’t forget the fact it will be released broken. That’s also a trend. Day 1 300 gig patch. 

I mean, sure, but you also have to understand that game like GTA is like 500x more complex than Quake 2. Then bolt on top a massive seamless world in which everything has to work correctly and also follow the chain of scripts when missions are in action so that right things are in right places and interact the way they should.

Games had bugs even in Quake 2 days and you mostly had linear levels with very little stuff in them, switches and key cards were the height of interaction. And those game still had bugs. Expecting less of them in way more complex games is a bit laughable.

51 minutes ago, RejZoR said:

I mean, sure, but you also have to understand that game like GTA is like 500x more complex than Quake 2. Then bolt on top a massive seamless world in which everything has to work correctly and also follow the chain of scripts when missions are in action so that right things are in right places and interact the way they should.

Games had bugs even in Quake 2 days and you mostly had linear levels with very little stuff in them, switches and key cards were the height of interaction. And those game still had bugs. Expecting less of them in way more complex games is a bit laughable.

Yes but with the money and resources the GTA V and Online has afforded Take 2 and Rockstar you'd have though their play testing department would be mighty.  Not just a few of the Devs gathered around a Dominos and a bottle of Pepsi

With all the Trolls, Try Hards, Noobs and Weirdos around here you'd think i'd find SOMEWHERE to fit in!