It's coming, finally. GTA 6 trailer date before GTA 6 trailer

filpo
1 hour ago, ToboRobot said:

https://www.take2games.com/ir/news/rockstar-games-announces-grand-theft-auto-vi-coming-2025
source

just because they announced consoles doesn't mean anything about PC, as often there are agreements with the console makers to get the PR.  Only time will tell, you may be correct, but you may also be speculating. 

Yea. These agreement are often terrible as well and drag down the potential of the game that's being made as they often want their games to be equivalent to their competitor. Cyberpunk 2077 had to cut content to make the game playable on PS4 and Xbox One. Xbox Series S will probs drag down the quality of GTA 6 cause it runs worse than the others so less performance, so less stuff on screen.

Desktop: Ryzen 7 5800X3D - Kraken X62 Rev 2 - STRIX X470-I - 3600MHz 32GB Kingston Fury - 250GB 970 Evo boot - 2x 500GB 860 Evo - 1TB P3 - 4TB HDD - RX6800 - RMx 750 W 80+ Gold - Manta - Silent Wings Pro 4's enjoyer

SetupZowie XL2740 27.0" 240hz - Roccat Burt Pro Corsair K70 LUX browns - PC38X - Mackie CR5X's

Current build on PCPartPicker

My boss saw something somewhere that said $150 price tag for the game. I sure hope not. 

I just want to sit back and watch the world burn. 

1 hour ago, venomtail said:

Yea. These agreement are often terrible as well and drag down the potential of the game that's being made as they often want their games to be equivalent to their competitor. Cyberpunk 2077 had to cut content to make the game playable on PS4 and Xbox One. Xbox Series S will probs drag down the quality of GTA 6 cause it runs worse than the others so less performance, so less stuff on screen.

It comes down to companies leverage when negotiating.   And Rockstar has the hit game that gives them alot of leverage.

39 minutes ago, Donut417 said:

My boss saw something somewhere that said $150 price tag for the game. I sure hope not. 

The special edition will probably be that, but there will be a standard edition with standard pricing.

3 minutes ago, ToboRobot said:

It comes down to companies leverage when negotiating.   And Rockstar has the hit game that gives them alot of leverage.

True but to my knowledge the "no, the game will look shittier on your console than the competitors" negotiation has never been won by anyone past the 360 era.

Desktop: Ryzen 7 5800X3D - Kraken X62 Rev 2 - STRIX X470-I - 3600MHz 32GB Kingston Fury - 250GB 970 Evo boot - 2x 500GB 860 Evo - 1TB P3 - 4TB HDD - RX6800 - RMx 750 W 80+ Gold - Manta - Silent Wings Pro 4's enjoyer

SetupZowie XL2740 27.0" 240hz - Roccat Burt Pro Corsair K70 LUX browns - PC38X - Mackie CR5X's

Current build on PCPartPicker

I thought the trailer was pretty awesome. I especially liked the Tom Petty sound track. 

I've bought every GTA at launch since GTA 3, I expect this will not end my streak. 

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

9 hours ago, ToboRobot said:

https://www.take2games.com/ir/news/rockstar-games-announces-grand-theft-auto-vi-coming-2025
source

just because they announced consoles doesn't mean anything about PC, as often there are agreements with the console makers to get the PR.  Only time will tell, you may be correct, but you may also be speculating. 

There's no speculation at all. I said that they didn't mention anything about a PC release, which is true. Based on the information Rockstar officially gave us, it's not coming to PC on release date, just like it's not coming to Switch or mobile.