Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

I understand your pain. Its bear season prepare yourself on top of that were in a massive economy dip right now.

I have noticed this trend.

Blarg

i was foing to suggesting using an acoustic after i saw the pedels lol

when I last played with a rank I was silver elite master and I normally do well in causal without trying or caring lol and I fully admit that i have been playing cs since 1999 and still fucking suck at the game.

there is no point to even have mics on in casual it is just annoying bullshit that there is no reason to listen to. text chat is almost as bad at times. I used to get a lot of people challenging me to 1v1 in surf on killing maps and really since I could just out surf most of them I could just wait for them to kill themselves or land in jail with out even trying usually

I know it's annoying to some people but listening to them shit talking just makes me laugh for some reason and like a lot of them are very young so it's even funnier.

I've never liked surf killing maps as it isn't fun, I like skill surfing as I get a sense of achievement when I finish a part/stage of the map and get better. And if I wanted to use guns I would just go MM or DM.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

I was just wondering that i've been in thread thread for a quite while, but I'm not sure if I'm an official member of the club, so... 

I know it's annoying to some people but listening to them shit talking just makes me laugh for some reason and like a lot of them are very young so it's even funnier.

I've never liked surf killing maps as it isn't fun, I like skill surfing as I get a sense of achievement when I finish a part/stage of the map and get better. And if I wanted to use guns I would just go MM or DM.

well when you have 2000+ hours on the same killing map it becomes a skill map. I learned to surf parts backwards, sideways, doing tricks was all ways the fun part. I played the same surf killing map without picking up a gun and only surfing with a knife for about a year lol

this is one of the guys i used to play with

that is also the standard surf killing map in 1.6 it was made by super mario and I am in his surf clan but none of us really play any more.

I was just wondering that i've been in thread thread for a quite while, but I'm not sure if I'm an official member of the club, so...

i dont see your name on the first page so im going to assume no. Talk to @MyInnerFred about joining

Umm to stay on topic, Assassination classroom is a great anime. Thanks for the countless posts about it here lol.

You are welcome my friend.

Cpu:

Intel i5 4460 Motherboard:Msi Z97S Sli krait Ram:HyperX Fury White (2x4) Storage:Seagate 1tb/Samsung 850 Evo 120gb Gpu:Gtx 960 2gb sc Case:S340 Black Psu:Corsair Rm 650w 80+ Gold certified

My anime list : http://myanimelist.net/animelist/KRImSIN

I know Your lie in april is a great anime, but i also know im going to cry and i don't want that ;-;

I actually am starting to think i've seen every good romantic anime post-2007 :|

Rig: I5-3570K@4.3Ghz - Cooler Thermaltake Frio Advanced - Ram Kingston 1333Mhz 8gb (2x4) - GPU GTX 970 4GD5T OC - Motherboard Z77MA-G45 - PSU CoolerMaster GX II 750w - Storage WD 500gb HDD - Sound Edifier M3700 5.1 - Headset Corsair Vengeance 1500 - Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013 - Keyboard Razer Anansi - Mousepad Steelseries QcK+ - Xbox 360 Wireless Controller x2

I know Your lie in april is a great anime, but i also know im going to cry and i don't want that ;-;

I actually am starting to think i've seen every good romantic anime post-2007 :|

man up and watch your lie in april

The only anime i've cried to is anohana and that shit was sad. Not clannad after story neither your lie in april. But it is worth watching.

http://myanimelist.net/animelist/VLRose I like anime, I'm missing at least 50 off this list.

R9 390, i5 6400, 8GB Ram

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) And no hard drives  ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

•  

The only anime i've cried to is anohana and that shit was sad. Not clannad after story neither your lie in april. But it is worth watching.

I cried in clannad and anohana.

But...

giphy.gif

Rig: I5-3570K@4.3Ghz - Cooler Thermaltake Frio Advanced - Ram Kingston 1333Mhz 8gb (2x4) - GPU GTX 970 4GD5T OC - Motherboard Z77MA-G45 - PSU CoolerMaster GX II 750w - Storage WD 500gb HDD - Sound Edifier M3700 5.1 - Headset Corsair Vengeance 1500 - Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013 - Keyboard Razer Anansi - Mousepad Steelseries QcK+ - Xbox 360 Wireless Controller x2

i'm still salty over this absolute mess of an anime

All I saw in Cross Ange is fan service, fan service, fan service, weak plot, stupid animations from time to time, stupid characters, rape kinda maybe ?.

I was going into it expecting an absolute fuck fest, so I thoroughly "enjoyed" it.  

I was going into it expecting an absolute fuck fest, so I thoroughly "enjoyed" it.  

The first half was ok, cavity search was a highlight

then it went to absolute fuck fest beyond the halfway point

Error: 410

The first half was ok, cavity search was a highlight

then it went to absolute fuck fest beyond the halfway point

Impling it wasn't a fuck fest from the begging -_- .

Fair enough.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

Welp, i guess i'm watching Steins Gate.

shits hitting the fan, people are getting stabbed, earthquakes, fires, kidnapping. At least Masaya has his priorities on point

3c61ac236a7de69a152e68a51afdcd9a.jpg

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

just a warning princess evangile credits are loud as fuck, dont use headphones on the 26th chapter

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

Got invited to the game. Them seat though

xK7HOebh.jpg

CM Storm Switch Tester MOD (In-Progress) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/409147-cm-storm-switch-tester-macro-mod/

Ammo Can Speaker 02 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/283826-ammo-can-speakers-02/       A/B Switch V 0.5 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/362417-ab-switch-v0

Build 01 - The Life of a Prodigy -  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/13103-build-01-the-life-of-a-prodigy/             Build 02 - Silent Server 3000 - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/116670-build-02-silent-server-3000/

shits hitting the fan, people are getting stabbed, earthquakes, fires, kidnapping. At least Masaya has his priorities on point

3c61ac236a7de69a152e68a51afdcd9a.jpg

Where do i get that?....

Cpu:

Intel i5 4460 Motherboard:Msi Z97S Sli krait Ram:HyperX Fury White (2x4) Storage:Seagate 1tb/Samsung 850 Evo 120gb Gpu:Gtx 960 2gb sc Case:S340 Black Psu:Corsair Rm 650w 80+ Gold certified

Where do i get that?....

that spoils the fun. You must earn this message

Listen if you care.

that spoils the fun. You must earn this message

-.- Ill go find it myself.

Cpu:

Anymore of my Canadian brethren enjoying the snow?

Like wtf we have had tornados, rain, hail, snow, and almost drought all in the same month.

Windows 10 likes to spy on you. Protect your Data! Run GNU/Linux!
That One Privacy Guy's VPN Comparison Chart.

Spoiler
Spoiler

|ARCH LINUX| |CPU i5 4690k @ 4.7GHz| |GPU: Asus Strix 390x| |Mobo: Asus Sabertooth Z97 Mk 2| |RAM: Corsair Veangence Pro 16gb (2x8gb) @2133mhz| |CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i| |PSU: 750w EVGA Supernova 80+ Gold| |Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX(Silver)| |K/B: Pok3r w/ Cherry MX Blues|

Spoiler

|Samsung 250GB 840 EVO: Arch Linux installation.| |Seagate Barracuda 2TB: Mostly Games and stuff related to that. Music and most Media as well.| |Seagate NAS 4TB: Anime and Anime Art-Whoring.| |Seagate 1TB 2.5" SSHD: Arch install on my Thinkpad X220.| |Samsung OEM Lenovo SSD: Windows 8.1 cause I need to play JRPGs some how.|

Spoiler

|Cans: Sennheiser HD 558(Modded)| |Earbuds: Shure SE215| I'm working on expanding this.

if you wondering where to get princess evangile you can get a non h version on steam which is a no no because they filter way too fucking much out or mangagamer for the full dirty smack a hoe version

Listen if you care.