Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

well google images sure showed some errr fandom plot. 

It does have a bit of fan service but It was still funny.

Spoiler

-

CPU:Ryzen 9 5900X GPU: Asus GTX 1080ti Strix MB: Asus Crosshair Viii Hero RAM: G.Skill Trident Neo CPU Cooler: Corsair H110

So. @Charger @Jaybird

A very well crafted cake knife that is interesting: 

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

So. @Charger @Jaybird

that was strangely satisfying. 

CM Storm Switch Tester MOD (In-Progress) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/409147-cm-storm-switch-tester-macro-mod/

Ammo Can Speaker 02 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/283826-ammo-can-speakers-02/       A/B Switch V 0.5 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/362417-ab-switch-v0

Build 01 - The Life of a Prodigy -  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/13103-build-01-the-life-of-a-prodigy/             Build 02 - Silent Server 3000 - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/116670-build-02-silent-server-3000/

already watched it this morning

Noice.

that was strangely satisfying. 

This is why I do this. I figured you'd enjoy it. I certainly did. 

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

So. @Charger @Jaybird

That's actually pretty cool. I would buy one.  ^_^

Spoiler

-

CPU:Ryzen 9 5900X GPU: Asus GTX 1080ti Strix MB: Asus Crosshair Viii Hero RAM: G.Skill Trident Neo CPU Cooler: Corsair H110

Noice.

This is why I do this. I figured you'd enjoy it. I certainly did.

I subscribe to his YouTube channel so I watched it then later watched the gif that was on imgur a few dozen times lol.

Chiho Route Cleared... I'll give it a 7.5/10...

On to Ritsuko...

Saving Rise for last...

Edit: Skip mode is a blessing...

Assassination Classroom Finished. I really have nothing bad to say about it.

Cpu:

Intel i5 4460 Motherboard:Msi Z97S Sli krait Ram:HyperX Fury White (2x4) Storage:Seagate 1tb/Samsung 850 Evo 120gb Gpu:Gtx 960 2gb sc Case:S340 Black Psu:Corsair Rm 650w 80+ Gold certified

My anime list : http://myanimelist.net/animelist/KRImSIN

e5700a817b.jpg

Sooo my Syndana Glitched on me pretty hard today looked like I had wings.

|King Of The Lost|
Project Dark: i7 7820x 5.1GHz | X299 Dark | Trident Z 32GB 3200MHz | GTX 1080Ti Hybrid | Corsair 760t | 1TB Samsung 860 Pro | EVGA Supernova G2 850w | H110i GTX
Lava: i9 12900k 5.1GHz (Undervolted to 1.26v)| MSI z690 Pro DDR4| Dominator Platnium 32GB 3800MHz| Power Color Red Devil RX 6950 XT| Seasonic Focus Platnium 850w| NZXT Kraken Z53
Unholy Rampage: i7 5930k 4.7GHz 4.4 Ring| X99 
Rampage|Ripjaws IV 16GB 2800 CL13| GTX 1080 Strix(Custom XOC Signed BIOS) | Seasonic Focus Platinum 850w |H100i v2 
Revenge of 775: Pentium 641 | Biostar TPower i45| Crucial Tracer 1066 DDR2 | GTX 580 Classified Ultra | EVGA 650 BQ | Noctua NH D14

@KRImSIN  ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) if u kno what i mean 

Y97Q0Hz.jpg 

heu heu heu 

dats a chick and a guy i swear >.> 

<.< 

>.> 

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

may you all rest in peaces in the giant pc in the sky

@KRImSIN  ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) if u kno what i mean 

Y97Q0Hz.jpg

heu heu heu 

dats a chick and a guy i swear >.> 

<.< 

>.> 

Oh yeah ;D love you bae.

Cpu:

Intel i5 4460 Motherboard:Msi Z97S Sli krait Ram:HyperX Fury White (2x4) Storage:Seagate 1tb/Samsung 850 Evo 120gb Gpu:Gtx 960 2gb sc Case:S340 Black Psu:Corsair Rm 650w 80+ Gold certified

My anime list : http://myanimelist.net/animelist/KRImSIN

Oh yeah ;D love you bae.

post-121932-0-68440900-1440227443.png

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

may you all rest in peaces in the giant pc in the sky

I've started Koi Kaze...

I'm in for some rough shit aren't I.

Man, I almost completed Princess Evangile last christmas and all my motivation just drained away. I completely stopped caring somewhere mid-way in the last route (Ritsuko I think her name was, the youngest looking one)

But on the plus side, I somehow found Cross Channel thanks to Princess Evangile, which is a ton better

is crosschannel that visual novel with the guy that just wants to get his dick wet every two seconds, that wasnt bad actually at first i was gonna drop it but when i compared his lustful nature to reason why he was in the place it made sense. Interesting action for the devs to take likely misunderstood though. kid had mental problems.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

Chiho Route Cleared... I'll give it a 7.5/10...

On to Ritsuko...

Saving Rise for last...

Edit: Skip mode is a blessing...

hard save at chapter 11, thats when it starts to matter, your choices i mean.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

hard save at chapter 11, thats when it starts to matter, your choices i mean.

Nah... I like to start from the very top...

Edit:

I may have made the wrong decision... Ritsuko might be the most interesting one in this... but still I'm hoping for a Konomi route...

Edit2: I'm guessing that this one has no bad ends?

Edit3: You guys were right... Ritsuko is l00d...

Just binged watched both seasons of psycho pass. I think S1 was much better. S2 seems to lack...something.

My thoughts: second season is like a cheap cash in. Almost same story, with similar plot twist with bad guy who I could describe as "meh".

Laptop: Acer V3-772G  CPU: i5 4200M GPU: GT 750M SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB
DesktopCPU: R7 1700x GPU: RTX 2080 SSDSamsung 860 Evo 1TB 

My thoughts: second season is like a cheap cash in. Almost same story, with similar plot twist with bad guy who I could describe as "meh".

Agreed. Psycho pass was one of my favourite anime before season 2 came. However season 2 just wasn't nearly as interesting.

GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming CPU: i5-4570 RAM: 2x4gb Crucial Ballistix Sport 1600Mhz Motherboard: ASRock Z87 Extreme3 PSU: EVGA GS 650 CPU cooler: Be quiet! Shadow Rock 2 Case: Define R5 Storage: Crucial MX100 512GB

Agreed. Psycho pass was one of my favourite anime before season 2 came. However season 2 just wasn't nearly as interesting.

I think I am just going to pretend that S2 never happened. Wondering if I should try out the movie now... I was pretty fond of Kogami. 

Nah... I like to start from the very top...

Edit:

I may have made the wrong decision... Ritsuko might be the most interesting one in this... but still I'm hoping for a Konomi route...

Edit2: I'm guessing that this one has no bad ends?

Edit3: You guys were right... Ritsuko is l00d...

You can have a bad end with Ritsuko

Protag gets Ritsuko pregnant, she panicks and tells her mother, her fucking flips out one thing leads to another. protag dies. No one comes to your funeral.

Listen if you care.

Finally got Fate Stay Night visual novel. Nowing got the english patch

5531e2dd35bb04e9a49bf70c31186312.png

gee thanks guys you are such a fucking help. best readme ever

Listen if you care.

I think I am just going to pretend that S2 never happened. Wondering if I should try out the movie now... I was pretty fond of Kogami. 

S2 is pretty much another anime, seriously why didnt kogami come back, his nature sort of conflicted with female protags and that made them a team. Movie was nice though.

Listen if you care.