Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

I was like why did no one like my cheese cake? ;-;

Fred responds with "Cause Fuck You" ;-;

Fred Abuses me...

I thought "lets abuse/bully KRImSIN" was in the past... fred pls...

Rig: I5-3570K@4.3Ghz - Cooler Thermaltake Frio Advanced - Ram Kingston 1333Mhz 8gb (2x4) - GPU GTX 970 4GD5T OC - Motherboard Z77MA-G45 - PSU CoolerMaster GX II 750w - Storage WD 500gb HDD - Sound Edifier M3700 5.1 - Headset Corsair Vengeance 1500 - Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013 - Keyboard Razer Anansi - Mousepad Steelseries QcK+ - Xbox 360 Wireless Controller x2

You stood up for me.... ;-; 20+ karma points.

Cpu:

Intel i5 4460 Motherboard:Msi Z97S Sli krait Ram:HyperX Fury White (2x4) Storage:Seagate 1tb/Samsung 850 Evo 120gb Gpu:Gtx 960 2gb sc Case:S340 Black Psu:Corsair Rm 650w 80+ Gold certified

My anime list : http://myanimelist.net/animelist/KRImSIN

We must fight the tyrannous Fred

Steve

We must fight the tyrannous Fred

fight him with tohou art ?

post-121932-0-39168200-1440236894_thumb.

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

may you all rest in peaces in the giant pc in the sky

panterbell_by_chukud-d8zw9gb.png

panterbell aint fucking around

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

-snip-

I had fun getting that set up too, but so worth it in the end. Hands down my favourite anime series. 

i5 4690K | Asus Ranger VII | 8GB HyperX Fury | Asus GTX 780 | NZXT H440 | Samsung 850 Evo | Seagate Barracuda | Corsair RM 750W | Corsair H105 

E3-1246 v3 | Asus Gryphon Z97 | 8GB HyperX Fury | MSI GTX 970 | Enthoo Evolv mATX | Samsung 840 Evo | WD Red | EVGA SuperNova GS 650W | NZXT Kracken x41 

Watched 1st episode of steins gate. Not sure if i like this dude Okarin, all the crazy professor thing, i really don't like it. He's like out of place on the kind of atmosphere the anime is in.

Idk is just the 1st episode, i hope it gets better or other cooler characters appear.

Rig: I5-3570K@4.3Ghz - Cooler Thermaltake Frio Advanced - Ram Kingston 1333Mhz 8gb (2x4) - GPU GTX 970 4GD5T OC - Motherboard Z77MA-G45 - PSU CoolerMaster GX II 750w - Storage WD 500gb HDD - Sound Edifier M3700 5.1 - Headset Corsair Vengeance 1500 - Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013 - Keyboard Razer Anansi - Mousepad Steelseries QcK+ - Xbox 360 Wireless Controller x2

Watched 1st episode of steins gate. Not sure if i like this dude Okarin, all the crazy professor thing, i really don't like it. He's like out of place on the kind of atmosphere the anime is in.

Idk is just the 1st episode, i hope it gets better or other cooler characters appear.

its the first episode thing it was the same for me got better as things got more complex

Everything you need to know about AMD cpus in one simple post.  Christian Member 

Wii u, ps3(2 usb fat),ps4

Iphone 6 64gb and surface RT

Hp DL380 G5 with one E5345 and bunch of hot swappable hdds in raid 5 from when i got it. intend to run xen server on it

Apple Power Macintosh G5 2.0 DP (PCI-X) with notebook hdd i had lying around 4GB of ram

TOSHIBA Satellite P850 with Core i7-3610QM,8gb of ram,default 750hdd has dual screens via a external display as main and laptop display as second running windows 10

MacBookPro11,3:I7-4870HQ, 512gb ssd,16gb of memory

Oh trust me , he fits into the atmosphere of the series better than the rest of them , Christina comes second . 

... Life is a game and the checkpoints are your birthday , you will face challenges where you may not get rewarded afterwords but those are the challenges that help you improve yourself . Always live for tomorrow because you may never know when your game will be over ... I'm totally not going insane in anyway , shape or form ... I just have broken English and an open mind ... 

Oh trust me , he fits into the atmosphere of the series better than the rest of them , Christina comes second . 

That's good to know.

When was that? It flew over my head.

Not cool, Fred.

If some problems arise, don't hesitate to request help.

Finally got Fate Stay Night visual novel. Nowing got the english patch

5531e2dd35bb04e9a49bf70c31186312.png

gee thanks guys you are such a fucking help. best readme ever

Seems to be a thing in Japanese games...

post-23506-0-49585100-1440247369.jpg

Very useful readme files indeed... [/sarcasm]

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

probably because u put tomatoes in it

fuck you

I'll go on record and say S2 OP is undeniably better

That's subjective so I'm not going to argue about it.

IMO S1 OP is better and S2 OP is a piece of shit.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

This had me rolling :lol:

U5NR4yp.jpg

U6LGAhF.png

ASRock Z97 PRO 4| i7-4790К@4600MHz/1.26V| Noctua NH-D14| 16GB ADATA@1800Mhz| Gigabyte GTX 660 WF OC| Samsung 840 Pro 128GB; Samsung 860 Pro 256GB; Samsung 860 EVO 500GB| Seasonic SS-650KM3 Gold| CM Storm QuickFire Ultimate| Mionix Naos 7000|

This had me rolling :lol:

U5NR4yp.jpg

U6LGAhF.png

pics or it didnt happen...

Everything you need to know about AMD cpus in one simple post.  Christian Member 

Hp DL380 G5 with one E5345 and bunch of hot swappable hdds in raid 5 from when i got it. intend to run xen server on it

Apple Power Macintosh G5 2.0 DP (PCI-X) with notebook hdd i had lying around 4GB of ram

TOSHIBA Satellite P850 with Core i7-3610QM,8gb of ram,default 750hdd has dual screens via a external display as main and laptop display as second running windows 10

is crosschannel that visual novel with the guy that just wants to get his dick wet every two seconds, that wasnt bad actually at first i was gonna drop it but when i compared his lustful nature to reason why he was in the place it made sense. Interesting action for the devs to take likely misunderstood though. kid had mental problems.

Cross Channel is the heavily plot twist-driven groundhog day mystery. The protagonist is indeed a borderline rapist and completely fucked in the head, well, all the characters are fucked in the head - the school they were at before the event and the time loop starting was for "problem" children.

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

Finally got Fate Stay Night visual novel. Nowing got the english patch

gee thanks guys you are such a fucking help. best readme ever

When was that? It flew over my head.

Not cool, Fred.

If some problems arise, don't hesitate to request help.

Seems to be a thing in Japanese games...

Very useful readme files indeed... [/sarcasm]

you guys have to change the system locale. here's what mines looks like 

Capture.png

enjoy the read though (the VN itself - not the readme lol) - it's very good

I had fun getting that set up too, but so worth it in the end. Hands down my favourite anime series. 

how did it go? did you finish it?

panterbell_by_chukud-d8zw9gb.png

panterbell aint fucking around

NOBODY FUCKS WITH PANTERBELL AND I MEAN NOBODY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

Cross Channel is the heavily plot twist-driven groundhog day mystery. The protagonist is indeed a borderline rapist and completely fucked in the head, well, all the characters are fucked in the head - the school they were at before the event and the time loop starting was for "problem" children.

ahh ok, i remember a long time ago someone did a review on it and i didnt really take note because i didnt read at the time. 

you guys have to change the system locale. here's what mines looks like 

enjoy the read though (the VN itself - not the readme lol) - it's very good

how did it go? did you finish it?

i thought system locale only effected programs, ahh well thanks for the advice, i dont like changing the locale because it messes with the coding that im doing at the moment.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

NOBODY FUCKS WITH PANTERBELL AND I MEAN NOBODY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cant wait for the panterbell dlc.

Listen if you care.

yeah but I doubt they will make Panterbell a route ;-;
Spoiler

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

panterbell vs isis-chan...whos with me!!??

panterbell vs isis-chan...whos with me!!??

you serious Panterbell will win obviously after all he is a God and has a mech
Spoiler

I like action anime too, and comedy, slice of life.

You could try one of these after Steins:Gate.

Mainly romance:

- Isshuukan Friends

- Aa Megami Sama

- Tonagura

"Romance". With focus on comedy:

- Seto no Hanayome (brix need be shat)

- School Rumble

- Love Hina

- D-Frag

- Hayate no Gotoku

- Kamisama Kazoku

// programmers paradox

try { return true; } finally { return false; }

You could try one of these after Steins:Gate.

Mainly romance:

- Isshuukan Friends

- Aa Megami Sama

- Tonagura

"Romance". With focus on comedy:

- Seto no Hanayome (brix need be shat)

- Love Hina

- D-Frag

- Hayate no Gotoku

- Kamisama Kazoku

i love my bride is a mermaid alot. the entire episode where sun behaves like a shonen protagonist...