Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

I've started Koi Kaze...

I'm in for some rough shit aren't I.

shits hitting the fan, people are getting stabbed, earthquakes, fires, kidnapping. At least Masaya has his priorities on point

Man, I almost completed Princess Evangile last christmas and all my motivation just drained away. I completely stopped caring somewhere mid-way in the last route (Ritsuko I think her name was, the youngest looking one)

But on the plus side, I somehow found Cross Channel thanks to Princess Evangile, which is a ton better

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

Got invited to the game. Them seat thoughxK7HOebh.jpg

Nice. I have not been to a game for years.

Anymore of my Canadian brethren enjoying the snow?

Like wtf we have had tornados, rain, hail, snow, and almost drought all in the same month.

Snow? Tornados? Rain? What are these things you speak of?

Blarg

Anymore of my Canadian brethren enjoying the snow?

Like wtf we have had tornados, rain, hail, snow, and almost drought all in the same month.

not down here by the border , but up towards/ in the rockies I heard it's a blizzard or something along those lines

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

may you all rest in peaces in the giant pc in the sky

just going to leave this here

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

Does anyone know why i can't use dsr in Fullscreen Windowed in CSGO?

20+ cooking points.

2d3c3423294a0e6363cd192ecbadd3c3.jpg 

what is that it looks like pie but also goreish stuff

Spoiler

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

20+ cooking points.

2d3c3423294a0e6363cd192ecbadd3c3.jpg 

why do you do this to me

FPCqutw.gif

@themaniac it's tomato and cherry core stouefeil (custard pie) with strawberry jam

Error: 410

what is that it looks like pie but also goreish stuff

it's a cheese cake with a sorta pie aspect.

Cpu:

Intel i5 4460 Motherboard:Msi Z97S Sli krait Ram:HyperX Fury White (2x4) Storage:Seagate 1tb/Samsung 850 Evo 120gb Gpu:Gtx 960 2gb sc Case:S340 Black Psu:Corsair Rm 650w 80+ Gold certified

My anime list : http://myanimelist.net/animelist/KRImSIN

why do you do this to me

FPCqutw.gif

@themaniac it's tomato and cherry core stouefeil (custard pie) with strawberry jam

ah ok

Spoiler

it's a cheese cake with a sorta pie aspect.

ok

Spoiler

Mwahahahaha! I fixed the glitch! I can finally go to the mages college and Windhelm in Skyrim now. Still haven't gotten bored. Every time I almost start to get bored I find a new mod to occupy myself with, and I haven't even gotten to the ones that are essentially fanmade dlc yet. Currently a slaver. Yes, I am a tereible person. No, this post has nothing to do with anime. I haven't watched any since Danmachi, been too busy with skyrim. Hell, it's the reason I haven't gotten any certifications recently. All I can say is thank god I'm still on summer break.

You know what's easier than buying and building a brand new PC? Petty larceny!
If you're worried about getting caught, here's a trick: Only steal one part at a time. Plenty of people will call the cops because somebody stole their computer -- nobody calls the cops because they're "pretty sure the dirty-bathrobe guy from next door jacked my heat sink."

just going to leave this here

https://youtu.be/9Oo98vPRkyY
thank you , I shall use this for ..... "Reasearch"

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

may you all rest in peaces in the giant pc in the sky

thank you , I shall use this for ..... "Reasearch"

so will I

Spoiler

I was like why did no one like my cheese cake? ;-;

Fred responds with "Cause Fuck You" ;-;

Fred Abuses me...

Cpu:

Intel i5 4460 Motherboard:Msi Z97S Sli krait Ram:HyperX Fury White (2x4) Storage:Seagate 1tb/Samsung 850 Evo 120gb Gpu:Gtx 960 2gb sc Case:S340 Black Psu:Corsair Rm 650w 80+ Gold certified

Fred Abuses me...

when did he do that

Spoiler

Fred Abuses me...

probably because u put tomatoes in it

fuck you

Well I'm just going to recommend OPs that I like.

Tokyo Ghoul S1 OP.

I'll go on record and say S2 OP is undeniably better

Error: 410

Fred Abuses me...

Nvm. The forum and the editor hate me. :(

You know what's easier than buying and building a brand new PC? Petty larceny!
If you're worried about getting caught, here's a trick: Only steal one part at a time. Plenty of people will call the cops because somebody stole their computer -- nobody calls the cops because they're "pretty sure the dirty-bathrobe guy from next door jacked my heat sink."

when did he do that

ts.

Cpu:

I'll go on record and say S2 OP is undeniably better

Nah.

Cpu:

ts.

oh pk

Spoiler