Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

Stawp. plz.

SCTYStawpplz.png

I swear if losses in stock prices aren't canceled out by gains in options sold, I'm screwed come tax season.

I understand your pain. Its bear season prepare yourself on top of that were in a massive economy dip right now.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

I understand your pain. Its bear season prepare yourself on top of that were in a massive economy dip right now.

Yep. I'm off-setting my losses by selling Calls on the way down, then buying them back at cheaper prices. I'm still down a notable amount, but it's not as bad as this would make it seem. 

This is true. I'm ignoring the news because if I don't invest because of it, it becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy. I realize my amount of capital doesn't matter compared to everyone else's. It's the principal of the matter. 

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

Correct. If I lost $3,000, then I'd actually only lose like $2,400. You still lost $2,400, but since you don't have to pay $600 on the $3,000 in taxes, the loss isn't as bad, even if it's still bad. 

I'd rather lose $2,400 than $3,000. And I'd rather not lose any at all than $2,400.

Is this real money we are talking about? I can't stop thinking about this change on people that manage 6 figure numbers.

Rig: I5-3570K@4.3Ghz - Cooler Thermaltake Frio Advanced - Ram Kingston 1333Mhz 8gb (2x4) - GPU GTX 970 4GD5T OC - Motherboard Z77MA-G45 - PSU CoolerMaster GX II 750w - Storage WD 500gb HDD - Sound Edifier M3700 5.1 - Headset Corsair Vengeance 1500 - Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013 - Keyboard Razer Anansi - Mousepad Steelseries QcK+ - Xbox 360 Wireless Controller x2

Is this real money we are talking about? I can't stop thinking about this change on people that manage 6 figure numbers.

That's why you make others manage your money. That's what i do. Keepo

It's weird because nowadays it's almost like this (NO OFFENSE TO ANYONE :( ) Early silvers = Nowadays Gold Nova. I am not saying that Silvers were better than Gold Nova but yeah it feels kinda weird that you can nowadays rank up to gold nova pretty easily.(It was tough early on. Honestly it felt like that you could rank up every tenth game even though you've had like 5 - 6 win streak. Well then again it's pretty easy to rank silver in League of Legends... :mellow:  I am just contradicting myself.

That's because of the VAC wave and this video explains it

Oh I hope you didn't take what I said offensively. I didn't mean anything personal :(

It's still pretty good that you can start as a gold nova but that is just how I feel because back then it was pretty rough to rank up even though you got lots of mvp medals and win streaks :D

EDIT: Oh you were unranked but that means that you're even better! ;)

Btw I know bro I have watched when my sister as unranked has played against gold nova. I think that it's pretty weird that nowadays unranked players are put against gold nova - mg if worst. :o

(I really hope you didn't get the wrong idea because it's just that write unclear/complicated things)

When you are unranked you get placed against Novas,MGs,DMG,LEs,SMFC/Global depending of your performance ( that cooldown you get takes a big role in this ).

When i finish my placements i hope i get placed upper gold so i can save some time. Not sure whats the max rank you get placed in but in LoL it was plat. Which you had to do every season(really annoying). And no i wasn't offended lol. It'd take a lot more to offend me on the internet.

Max Rank in CSGO is Global Elite.

cs-go-rutbeler.jpg

Sorry for not using multiquote but I was kinda writing that other text earlier and didn't receive this one yet..

But yeah it's true that now people are on their "right" placement but it's still pretty weird for me honestly :D

Of course it's better that more hackers have been banned and things like that :D (One time I witnessed VAC in my competitive match :o )

Hackers still exist and a lot of them, you start encountering a lot when you reach DMG and LE, from what I've seen LE-LEM have the most hackers in the game, SMFC/Global have some hackers but players are so good that if you encounter a hacker you probably wont notice it ( if the hacker isn't an idiot ).

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

Yes. 

They probably lose or gain thousands every day if they are stock trading it as I am.

That's why you make others manage your money. That's what i do. Keepo

If I am capable, why wouldn't I?

You have to find a way to desensitize yourself from what is happening while still being able to handle it. Some people look at percentages instead of $'s. 

I personally just find all matters of money effectively nothing on the large scale of things.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

That's because of the VAC wave and this video explains it

When you are unranked you get placed against Novas,MGs,DMG,LEs,SMFC/Global depending of your performance ( that cooldown you get takes a big role in this ).

Max Rank in CSGO is Global Elite.

Hackers still exist and a lot of them, you start encountering a lot when you reach DMG and LE, from what I've seen LE-LEM have the most hackers in the game, SMFC/Global have some hackers but players are so good that if you encounter a hacker you probably wont notice it ( if the hacker isn't an idiot ).

I meant the max rank you can get placed in from placements :PPPPPPP KEK I know the max rank is GE

I+m+talking+about+the+not+giving+credit+

I meant the max rank you can get placed in from placements :PPPPPPP KEK I know the max rank is GE

I+m+talking+about+the+not+giving+credit+

Legendary eagle master 2 is the highest u can go from no rank iirc. I know my brother told me but i dont remember exactly.

Rig: I5-3570K@4.3Ghz - Cooler Thermaltake Frio Advanced - Ram Kingston 1333Mhz 8gb (2x4) - GPU GTX 970 4GD5T OC - Motherboard Z77MA-G45 - PSU CoolerMaster GX II 750w - Storage WD 500gb HDD - Sound Edifier M3700 5.1 - Headset Corsair Vengeance 1500 - Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013 - Keyboard Razer Anansi - Mousepad Steelseries QcK+ - Xbox 360 Wireless Controller x2

Still GE it's possible to get GE from the start but it's rare like legendary rare, I've seen people being placed into LEM from begging and after 5 games they went to smfc.

Or maybe I'm wrong but I haven't seen an offical statment from VOLVO or like proof that LEM is the max rank.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

Currently working on learning this on the guitar.

f_s9.jpg

Then I got side tracked when I found out I can update the firmware (!) on my delay pedal...

(Not that I need it for an acoustic track)

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

Still GE it's possible to get GE from the start but it's rare like legendary rare, I've seen people being placed into LEM from begging and after 5 games they went to smfc.

Oh they don't put a cap.... that's amazing. Do they do rank resets like LoL?

Re-watching Steins gate. Sprinted trough 17 episodes in couple of days, going to watch couple more today.
Dub feels not as serious, more joking around, voice actors are speaking in higher tone and Mayuri actually talks back to people. Meanwhile sad and emotional moments are still sad and emotional moments.
I prefer sub in this case, but dub stands strong.

Laptop: Acer V3-772G  CPU: i5 4200M GPU: GT 750M SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB
DesktopCPU: R7 1700x GPU: RTX 2080 SSDSamsung 860 Evo 1TB 

Oh they don't put a cap.... that's amazing. Do they do rank resets like LoL?

About the max rank I think GE is limit as I've not seen an offical statment or proof the LEM is the max rank. And your rank goes away if you don't play for a long time like 1 month or so but you can get it back by playing comp and winning ( most of the time ). And you can derank if there was a hacker in your team and like you won few games.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

So this is why he's ge

I think I can get it before I reach 2000 hours but not so sure.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

About the max rank I think GE is limit as I've not seen an offical statment or proof the LEM is the max rank. And your rank goes away if you don't play for a long time like 1 month or so but you can get it back by playing comp and winning ( most of the time ). And you can derank if there was a hacker in your team and like you won few games.

Yeah, rank decay was a thing in LoL. But the scripting derank.... does the enemy team get the loss taken away?

I think I can get it before I reach 2000 hours but not so sure.

Good luck to you. You should play Casual with me and tell me how bad i am. That's all Sun does. lmao

Re-watching Steins gate. Sprinted trough 17 episodes in couple of days, going to watch couple more today.

Dub feels not as serious, more joking around, voice actors are speaking in higher tone and Mayuri actually talks back to people. Meanwhile sad and emotional moments are still sad and emotional moments.

I prefer sub in this case, but dub stands strong.

I wouldn't consider watching 17 episodes in a couple of days sprinting, I've watched that entire series on a single day and then later rewatched in two days lol.

GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming CPU: i5-4570 RAM: 2x4gb Crucial Ballistix Sport 1600Mhz Motherboard: ASRock Z87 Extreme3 PSU: EVGA GS 650 CPU cooler: Be quiet! Shadow Rock 2 Case: Define R5 Storage: Crucial MX100 512GB

Not playing for a while and losing his rank was the best thing that happened to my bro, he was distinguished master guardian and he was having a really hard time ranking up, not because he lost matches or anything, he just was not ranking up. He lost his rank, came back, became GE in less than 2 weeks, idk what was that.

Yeah, rank decay was a thing in LoL. But the scripting derank.... does the enemy team get the loss taken away?

Good luck to you. You should play Casual with me and tell me how bad i am. That's all Sun does. lmao

I know the other team gets there elo points fixed.

I play casual from time to time and all I can do is lmao when low ranked players call other n00bs as they are the gods of CSGO.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

I know the other team gets there elo points fixed.

I play casual from time to time and all I can do is lmao when low ranked players call other n00bs as they are the gods of CSGO.

every guy in casual is like"im doing bad because i don't care... i'm actually lem+"

Not playing for a while and losing his rank was the best thing that happened to my bro, he was distinguished master guardian and he was having a really hard time ranking up, not because he lost matches or anything, he just was not ranking up. He lost his rank, came back, became GE in less than 2 weeks, idk what was that.

Did he resume playing after the VAC wave ? as probably he got his elo points fixed and it was easier to rank up. Was he playing with GEs/smfc in his lobby ? or maybe Gaben loves your brother.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

I wouldn't consider watching 17 episodes in a couple of days sprinting, I've watched that entire series on a single day and then later rewatched in two days lol.

It is for me! Usually I watch up to 4 episodes per day.

Laptop: Acer V3-772G  CPU: i5 4200M GPU: GT 750M SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB
DesktopCPU: R7 1700x GPU: RTX 2080 SSDSamsung 860 Evo 1TB 

every guy in casual is like"im doing bad because i don't care... i'm actually lem+"

Those people are the most annoying like even when you challenge into 1v1 they just don't accept or make some b.s. excuse. And those guys are probably MGE at max.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

Did he resume playing after the VAC wave ? as probably he got his elo points fixed and it was easier to rank up. Was he playing with GEs/smfc in his lobby ? or maybe Gaben loves your brother.

He told me before he stopped playing that he was playing against GE's but he was distinguished master guardian, maybe he was bugged or something? He stopped playing just because, then he came back with no rank and got legendary eagle master and he made it to GE pretty fast.

Idk if the vac wave happened when he stopped playing, if it's what i think, then he was still playing when that happened.

We're from south america though, so if it's like Dota2, it's easier playing here than in US.

Currently working on learning this on the guitar.

f_s9.jpg

Then I got side tracked when I found out I can update the firmware (!) on my delay pedal...

(Not that I need it for an acoustic track)

i was foing to suggesting using an acoustic after i saw the pedels lol

when I last played with a rank I was silver elite master and I normally do well in causal without trying or caring lol and I fully admit that i have been playing cs since 1999 and still fucking suck at the game.

Those people are the most annoying like even when you challenge into 1v1 they just don't accept or make some b.s. excuse. And those guys are probably MGE at max.

there is no point to even have mics on in casual it is just annoying bullshit that there is no reason to listen to. text chat is almost as bad at times. I used to get a lot of people challenging me to 1v1 in surf on killing maps and really since I could just out surf most of them I could just wait for them to kill themselves or land in jail with out even trying usually