Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

Really? To be honest, I'm a sucker for the classical story routine- boy meets girl, kick some ass, happy ever after (which is Fate...if you count the true ending), so anything that involves 

the death or corruption of the hero i.e. Saber
makes me real sad. Still, I expect I'll still enjoy it, just for the spectacle if nothing else. Plus, I am very intrigued about Sakura after watching FZ. On the penultimate day, and have enough points in each so that I can get both endings fairly easily. When you say get everything done, does that mean HF locks me out of replaying the other routes? I'm getting all the possible endings, but is it worth going back and getting all the dojos?      

nah, that's fine. for me personally i found HF to be the most interesting route. but you should read it anyways since it delves into some very crucial info. 

nope, you can replay the other routes as much as you want. as for the dojos, you can if you want to complete the stickers. but if you don't want to there's a few dead ends I recommend you should look it since they're very badass 

nah, that's fine. for me personally i found HF to be the most interesting route. but you should read it anyways since it delves into some very crucial info. 

nope, you can replay the other routes as much as you want. as for the dojos, you can if you want to complete the stickers. but if you don't want to there's a few dead ends I recommend you should look it since they're very badass 

Personally, the perfect route for me would be Fate story, with UBW ending, where everyone gets to stay...which is what I was kind of expecting with Fate. Was seriously bummed out when that didn't happen, but I guess the true ending is the next best thing as it means Shirou and Rin can be together in life (at least, that's how I choose to imagine it). And I'm absolutely going to read HF. Still sounds awesome, even if Saber will always have my heart ;) Then onto Hollow Atraxia.

Edit- I just noticed you avatar...nice!

i5 4690K | Asus Ranger VII | 8GB HyperX Fury | Asus GTX 780 | NZXT H440 | Samsung 850 Evo | Seagate Barracuda | Corsair RM 750W | Corsair H105 

E3-1246 v3 | Asus Gryphon Z97 | 8GB HyperX Fury | MSI GTX 970 | Enthoo Evolv mATX | Samsung 840 Evo | WD Red | EVGA SuperNova GS 650W | NZXT Kracken x41 

Personally, the perfect route for me would be Fate story, with UBW ending, where everyone gets to stay...which is what I was kind of expecting with Fate. Was seriously bummed out when that didn't happen, but I guess the true ending is the next best thing as it means Shirou and Rin can be together in life (at least, that's how I choose to imagine it). And I'm absolutely going to read HF. Still sounds awesome, even if Saber will always have my heart ;) Then onto Hollow Atraxia.

Edit- I just noticed you avatar...nice!

PM me when you're ready for HA since there's a certain way it should be played 

PM me when you're ready for HA since there's a certain way it should be played 

Really? Colour me intrigued! I tend to use walkthoughs, just to make sure I get to the end first time and get both endings, then go back and fill in the stuff I missed out. 

i5 4690K | Asus Ranger VII | 8GB HyperX Fury | Asus GTX 780 | NZXT H440 | Samsung 850 Evo | Seagate Barracuda | Corsair RM 750W | Corsair H105 

E3-1246 v3 | Asus Gryphon Z97 | 8GB HyperX Fury | MSI GTX 970 | Enthoo Evolv mATX | Samsung 840 Evo | WD Red | EVGA SuperNova GS 650W | NZXT Kracken x41 

Really? Colour me intrigued! I tend to use walkthoughs, just to make sure I get to the end first time and get both endings, then go back and fill in the stuff I missed out. 

yeah that's fine too. HA is pretty all over the place since most of it is slice-of-life 

awwwww sheeeit

sells new for 140, picked up for 60$

pretty much like new

EOLl5F9.jpg

shits massive, ramen for scale

54ei2Jl.jpg

today was pretty alright so far

Error: 410

hmm guys after im done with princess evangile i have two options. 

The fruit of grisia(50hours+)

Cross channel(30hours+)

Fate Stay night(100hours est)

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

hmm guys after im done with princess evangile i have two options. 

The fruit of grisia(50hours+)

Cross channel(30hours+)

Fate Stay night(100hours est)

I would recommend Grisaia no Kajitsu asap :P

One of my favourite VNs. Just be prepared for the tonal shift going from common route to the character's routes.

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

I would recommend Grisaia no Kajitsu asap :P

One of my favourite VNs. Just be prepared for the tonal shift going from common route to the character's routes.

what is it a general surprise bitch moment.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

"Tuturuuu" was cute the 1st few times, now it's just fucking annoying.

Rig: I5-3570K@4.3Ghz - Cooler Thermaltake Frio Advanced - Ram Kingston 1333Mhz 8gb (2x4) - GPU GTX 970 4GD5T OC - Motherboard Z77MA-G45 - PSU CoolerMaster GX II 750w - Storage WD 500gb HDD - Sound Edifier M3700 5.1 - Headset Corsair Vengeance 1500 - Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013 - Keyboard Razer Anansi - Mousepad Steelseries QcK+ - Xbox 360 Wireless Controller x2

awwwww sheeeit

sells new for 140, picked up for 60$

pretty much like new

EOLl5F9.jpg

shits massive, ramen for scale

54ei2Jl.jpg

today was pretty alright so far

With no side panel windows, I thought it was a mini-fridge for a few seconds.

Pretty sweet though. 

poi runtime error

uguu not found

please refer to desu for further instruction 

Listen if you care.

I thought it was a mini-fridge for a few seconds.

no silly, its not a fractal define case.

Listen if you care.

With no side panel windows, I thought it was a mini-fridge for a few seconds.

Pretty sweet though.

You joke, but my current case is a white windowed R4, and my PC is named Minifridge, lol.

@Jacona H630, I think it's bigger

supports XL/EATX

Dang it, after watching this I'm annoyed too

Laptop: Acer V3-772G  CPU: i5 4200M GPU: GT 750M SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB
DesktopCPU: R7 1700x GPU: RTX 2080 SSDSamsung 860 Evo 1TB 

Looks like a NZXT 440 to me

You joke, but my current case is a white windowed R4, and my PC is named Minifridge, lol.

haah it can only dream to be as epic as my Zalmanosaurus

Listen if you care.

https://w

Dang it, after watching this I'm annoyed too

CHALLENGE ACCEPTED WARRRR

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TT2GRpwwS8M

Listen if you care.

what is it a general surprise bitch moment.

No it's not like a sudden ass pull or anything, the tone just gets gradually darker after you start a character's route. Which is a big contrast to the silly comedy in the first part of the story.

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

@Jacona H630, I think it's bigger

supports XL/EATX

So it's like a workstation case?

No it's not like a sudden ass pull or anything, the tone just gets gradually darker after you start a character's route. Which is a big contrast to the silly comedy in the first part of the story.

I liked that about them, until halfway into Rakuen when shit started getting B-movie silly (anime, not VN)

So it's like a workstation case?

I suppose, enough room to fit your build comfortably and a few medium sized animals

Has a really thick layer of dampening foam on the insides.

awesome, it rare that a game goes for two contrasting tropes like that.

man this summer has been epic, got through both hyperdimensions, fencer fencer f(which is rather good) a metric ton of visual novels, mass effect and i still have more to look forward to. its very rare for me to have too much to play, this is an awesome feeling.

Listen if you care.

CHALLENGE ACCEPTED WARRRR

Uguu is MUCH BETTER. Still if it's made like the video is annoying as fuck.

Rig: I5-3570K@4.3Ghz - Cooler Thermaltake Frio Advanced - Ram Kingston 1333Mhz 8gb (2x4) - GPU GTX 970 4GD5T OC - Motherboard Z77MA-G45 - PSU CoolerMaster GX II 750w - Storage WD 500gb HDD - Sound Edifier M3700 5.1 - Headset Corsair Vengeance 1500 - Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013 - Keyboard Razer Anansi - Mousepad Steelseries QcK+ - Xbox 360 Wireless Controller x2