Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

why do you do this to me

@themaniac it's tomato and cherry core stouefeil (custard pie) with strawberry jam

You can tell by just looking at a piece ?

Finally got Fate Stay Night visual novel. Nowing got the english patch

gee thanks guys you are such a fucking help. best readme ever

That can be fixed by like changing the language settings in control panel.

nvm someone else explained it.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

That feeling when you have finished like 60% of team project by yourself. :D

c8b51116915854048b49917c20f60ce9.jpg

"Hard work betrays none, but dreams betray many" - Hachiman Hikigaya

I've done worse ... Like 80% of the work ... 

... Life is a game and the checkpoints are your birthday , you will face challenges where you may not get rewarded afterwords but those are the challenges that help you improve yourself . Always live for tomorrow because you may never know when your game will be over ... I'm totally not going insane in anyway , shape or form ... I just have broken English and an open mind ... 

c8b51116915854048b49917c20f60ce9.jpg

Meanwhile I am not accepted into any groups, because I can't do sh*t. Whenever in a group, I am dead weight, when I am alone, I may get something done. But still, the results will be absolute crap if the subject does not interest me in the slightest.

I'm not very social. Our school has ~80 students in total, and I am completely ignored by nearly every single one of them, to a point where I can almost hide in plain sight.

QXjtl.jpg

Not that I mind being alone. I like solidarity, but even one friend would be nice to have. Though, I don't need any.

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

You can tell by just looking at a piece ?

no, I made that up

whatever I called it was some made up word too.

Error: 410

You could try one of these after Steins:Gate.

Mainly romance:

- Isshuukan Friends

- Aa Megami Sama

- Tonagura

"Romance". With focus on comedy:

- Seto no Hanayome (brix need be shat)

- School Rumble

- Love Hina

- D-Frag

- Hayate no Gotoku

- Kamisama Kazoku

I was between Isshuukan Friends or steins gate, so that's what i'm watching next for sure.

Aa megami sama has lots of versions, should i watch the one that was ired in 2005?

I remember seto no hanayome, i saw a few eps hoping for serious romantic anime, and it was only comedy so i dropped it. But i remember it was funny as hell, can't forget Masa-san.

Some names ring a bell, like hayate no gotoku and d-frag, definately saving this list.

Thanks bro!

Rig: I5-3570K@4.3Ghz - Cooler Thermaltake Frio Advanced - Ram Kingston 1333Mhz 8gb (2x4) - GPU GTX 970 4GD5T OC - Motherboard Z77MA-G45 - PSU CoolerMaster GX II 750w - Storage WD 500gb HDD - Sound Edifier M3700 5.1 - Headset Corsair Vengeance 1500 - Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013 - Keyboard Razer Anansi - Mousepad Steelseries QcK+ - Xbox 360 Wireless Controller x2

I was between Isshuukan Friends or steins gate, so that's what i'm watching next for sure.

Aa megami sama has lots of versions, should i watch the one that was ired in 2005?

I remember seto no hanayome, i saw a few eps hoping for serious romantic anime, and it was only comedy so i dropped it. But i remember it was funny as hell, can't forget Masa-san.

Some names ring a bell, like hayate no gotoku and d-frag, definately saving this list.

Thanks bro!

Shove DFrag to the top of that list

it has love triangles

http://w.webms.org/st33mnEP.webm

Meanwhile I am not accepted into any groups, because I can't do sh*t. Whenever in a group, I am dead weight, when I am alone, I may get something done. But still, the results will be absolute crap if the subject does not interest me in the slightest.

I'm not very social. Our school has ~80 students in total, and I am completely ignored by nearly every single one of them, to a point where I can almost hide in plain sight.

Not that I mind being alone. I like solidarity, but even one friend would be nice to have. Though, I don't need any.

I don't want to be alone , solidarity drives me insane , it feeds on me , it grows on me everyday , it is something I can't stop nor can I ignore , it haunts me ...  If I didn't find my best friend and find a way to spark conversations ... I would feel hollow , cold , probably rotting right about now ... 

That's different from quiet btw ... I like friends but I do like the serenity of my own home where I can hear the night's breeze singing me a lullaby to sleep ...

Also I avoid any conversations with 5 or more people , If I attend any of those conversation , I would be invisible... Also I hate when people clumped up to go to the bathroom together , it's literally the worst ... Esepcially if some of them don't want to go but instead play with water in the bathroom , I tend to clear away from those kind of places ... 

... Life is a game and the checkpoints are your birthday , you will face challenges where you may not get rewarded afterwords but those are the challenges that help you improve yourself . Always live for tomorrow because you may never know when your game will be over ... I'm totally not going insane in anyway , shape or form ... I just have broken English and an open mind ... 

Shove DFrag to the top of that list

it has love triangles

OmakeGifAnime-D-Frag-Episode6-RabuTriang

It has serious romantic progression? 

Rig: I5-3570K@4.3Ghz - Cooler Thermaltake Frio Advanced - Ram Kingston 1333Mhz 8gb (2x4) - GPU GTX 970 4GD5T OC - Motherboard Z77MA-G45 - PSU CoolerMaster GX II 750w - Storage WD 500gb HDD - Sound Edifier M3700 5.1 - Headset Corsair Vengeance 1500 - Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013 - Keyboard Razer Anansi - Mousepad Steelseries QcK+ - Xbox 360 Wireless Controller x2

It has serious romantic progression? 

it's a comedy, progression doesn't matter

it's a comedy, progression doesn't matter

But then the fact there's a love triangle doesn't matter.

I'll put it on the top of the comedy anime to-watch list then.

Umm, to us guys discussing VNs, I'd like to take a vote on whether or not to create a separate thread related to Heaven to focus specifically on VNs.

All in favor, please quote with Aye.

Edit: The twist in Ritsuko's route came differently than what I imagined...

But then the fact there's a love triangle doesn't matter.

I'll put it on the top of the comedy anime to-watch list then.

Romance is not progressing anywhere in D-Frag. The only more serious love is from that moral comitee girl towards mc.

School Rumble is more focused on an onesided love of a delinquent and the comedy that comes from it. It's heartwarming as far as I remember.

Some more romance centered anime would be Ai Yori Aoshi (slow as molasse, some say boring), Ao Haru Ride (retardedly big eyes) and

currently I'm watching Eikoku Koi Monogatari Emma, which is a Romeo & Juliette like story in 19th century London. Looks promising so far.

Then ofc I can't get around telling you to watch Sekai no Monshou / Sekai no Senki or Spice and Wolf.

Crest_of_the_Stars.jpgspicewolf_1alt.gif

// programmers paradox

try { return true; } finally { return false; }

Romance is not progressing anywhere in D-Frag. The only more serious love is from that moral comitee girl towards mc.

School Rumble is more focused on an onesided love of a delinquent and the comedy that comes from it. It's heartwarming as far as I remember.

Some more romance centered anime would be Ai Yori Aoshi (slow as molasse, some say boring), Ao Haru Ride (retardedly big eyes) and

currently I'm watching Eikoku Koi Monogatari Emma, which is a Romeo & Juliette like story in 19th century London. Looks promising so far.

Then ofc I can't get around telling you to watch Sekai no Monshou / Sekai no Senki or Spice and Wolf.

-snip-

I've seen spice and wolf, one of the best anime i've seen.

I think i started watching school rumble too, but i didn't like it for some reason. I actually was looking into Ao haru ride, almost started watching it. I'm sure Eikoku koi monogatari emma is good, but the old-looking atmosphere/artstyle and all that is really not something i like.

Depending on what i'm up to watch, i'll watch ethier d-frag or isshuukan friends after steins gate.

QXjtl.jpg

Well I am alone in couple courses so I kinda "have to" go with random people. 

"Hard work betrays none, but dreams betray many" - Hachiman Hikigaya

I've seen spice and wolf, one of the best anime i've seen.

I think i started watching school rumble too, but i didn't like it for some reason. I actually was looking into Ao haru ride, almost started watching it. I'm sure Eikoku koi monogatari emma is good, but the old-looking atmosphere/artstyle and all that is really not something i like.

Depending on what i'm up to watch, i'll watch ethier d-frag or isshuukan friends after steins gate.

Have you seen lovely complex?

Have you seen lovely complex?

Yeah, it's awesome! At 1st the artstyle was weird to me, then i got used to it and i loved it. I think it's the only anime that has both very good comedy and very good romance.

Yeah, it's awesome! At 1st the artstyle was weird to me, then i got used to it and i loved it. I think it's the only anime that has both very good comedy and very good romance.

And you haven't watched your lie in april yet? The feels are worth. You should do some reading ;p

how did it go? did you finish it?

It's absolutely amazing. I'm weird in the fact that if I find something I really love, I will takes absolutely ages to read it, just to savour it. As a result, I'm just about to finish the UBW and move onto HF. So far, I'm feeling the fate route slightly more, just because I'm a sucker for the classical romance style (and Saber be aaaaaawesome), but UBW has the better plot. I hear that HF is supposed to be pretty sad and dark...so I'm mentally preparing myself for the emotional trauma. Also got my hands of Hollow Ataraxia, so that is next on the list. It's just sooooo good! 

i5 4690K | Asus Ranger VII | 8GB HyperX Fury | Asus GTX 780 | NZXT H440 | Samsung 850 Evo | Seagate Barracuda | Corsair RM 750W | Corsair H105 

E3-1246 v3 | Asus Gryphon Z97 | 8GB HyperX Fury | MSI GTX 970 | Enthoo Evolv mATX | Samsung 840 Evo | WD Red | EVGA SuperNova GS 650W | NZXT Kracken x41 

Umm, to us guys discussing VNs, I'd like to take a vote on whether or not to create a separate thread related to Heaven to focus specifically on VNs.

All in favor, please quote with Aye.

Edit: The twist in Ritsuko's route came differently than what I imagined...

Aye. Would be pretty useful :)

i5 4690K | Asus Ranger VII | 8GB HyperX Fury | Asus GTX 780 | NZXT H440 | Samsung 850 Evo | Seagate Barracuda | Corsair RM 750W | Corsair H105 

E3-1246 v3 | Asus Gryphon Z97 | 8GB HyperX Fury | MSI GTX 970 | Enthoo Evolv mATX | Samsung 840 Evo | WD Red | EVGA SuperNova GS 650W | NZXT Kracken x41 

Aye. Would be pretty useful :)

btw, the thread will only be created once I feel there is enough interest in it (arbitrarily speaking)... otherwise, I might just setup a small PM thread of sorts... we'll be dealing with gray-area topics for sure, and as such I do not wish to damage the reputation of the forums...

It's absolutely amazing. I'm weird in the fact that if I find something I really love, I will takes absolutely ages to read it, just to savour it. As a result, I'm just about to finish the UBW and move onto HF. Also got my hands of Hollow Ataraxia, so that is next on the list. It's just sooooo good! 

you're gonna like HF even more. also don't start HA until you're done with everything. 

did you get both endings in UBW? 

btw, the thread will only be created once I feel there is enough interest in it (arbitrarily speaking)... otherwise, I might just setup a small PM thread of sorts... we'll be dealing with gray-area topics for sure, and as such I do not wish to damage the reputation of the forums...

That's cool :) And we can keep it clean if we try :L

you're gonna like HF even more. also don't start HA until you're done with everything. 

did you get both endings in UBW? 

Really? To be honest, I'm a sucker for the classical story routine- boy meets girl, kick some ass, happy ever after (which is Fate...if you count the true ending), so anything that involves 

the death or corruption of the hero i.e. Saber
makes me real sad. Still, I expect I'll still enjoy it, just for the spectacle if nothing else. Plus, I am very intrigued about Sakura after watching FZ. On the penultimate day, and have enough points in each so that I can get both endings fairly easily. When you say get everything done, does that mean HF locks me out of replaying the other routes? I'm getting all the possible endings, but is it worth going back and getting all the dojos?      

And you haven't watched your lie in april yet? The feels are worth. You should do some reading ;p

I'll watch it eventually though.

That's cool :) And we can keep it clean if we try :L

Really? To be honest, I'm a sucker for the classical story routine- boy meets girl, kick some ass, happy ever after (which is Fate...if you count the true ending), so anything that involves 

the death or corruption of the hero i.e. Saber

makes me real sad. Still, I expect I'll still enjoy it, just for the spectacle if nothing else. Plus, I am very intrigued about Sakura after watching FZ. On the penultimate day, and have enough points in each so that I can get both endings fairly easily. When you say get everything done, does that mean HF locks me out of replaying the other routes? I'm getting all the possible endings, but is it worth going back and getting all the dojos?      

Go play HF... It's the way the truth and the light of that VN...

To unlock HF, you need to complete SN and UBW first...