Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

there might be in the dlc but there's a good chance that won't happen

It's part of the fun to hope...

I missed VNs like this...

It's part of the fun to hope...

I missed VNs like this...

I've never played a VN... when i think about how many different Anime i already watch and my growing addiction to CS GO..... i doubt i ever will. Rip

Which one did you watch? I'm assuming the newer one. It was decent. A good time killer for when i have nothing else to watch and the fat cat won't get out of my lap.

Yes, the newer one.

I saw it with higher expectations though.

Rig: I5-3570K@4.3Ghz - Cooler Thermaltake Frio Advanced - Ram Kingston 1333Mhz 8gb (2x4) - GPU GTX 970 4GD5T OC - Motherboard Z77MA-G45 - PSU CoolerMaster GX II 750w - Storage WD 500gb HDD - Sound Edifier M3700 5.1 - Headset Corsair Vengeance 1500 - Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013 - Keyboard Razer Anansi - Mousepad Steelseries QcK+ - Xbox 360 Wireless Controller x2

Yes, the newer one.

I saw it with higher expectations though.

One of the hundreds of anime that with a bigger budget for more episodes could have been amazing.

I've never played a VN... when i think about how many different Anime i already watch and my growing addiction to CS GO..... i doubt i ever will. Rip

You need to play one...

The one I'm discussing with @brownninja97 and @themaniac might be a bit too long for beginners (It's supposedly a 60 hour affair)....

so I suggest you try Harukoi Otome (it has a similar setting to Princess Evangile but shorter) or Hoshizora Memoria (different setting, interesting story)... both are light, so don't worry about any extreme plot elements... A short VN may take somewhere between 8 to over 24 hours per route and possibly over 300 hours for full completion (Clannad)...

Katawa Shoujo might be a bit hard for a beginner due to the number of choices and the vague routing at the start....

One of the hundreds of anime that with a bigger budget for more episodes could have been amazing.

Oh yeah, couldn't agree more, 13 more episodes that give closure to the whole thing and this could be one amazing anime.

Okay now i ran out of the recommendations i liked the last time ppl recommended stuff to me. I need moaaaarrrrr.

Guys how's Ao haru ride? And by that i mean, is there romantic progression?

Rig: I5-3570K@4.3Ghz - Cooler Thermaltake Frio Advanced - Ram Kingston 1333Mhz 8gb (2x4) - GPU GTX 970 4GD5T OC - Motherboard Z77MA-G45 - PSU CoolerMaster GX II 750w - Storage WD 500gb HDD - Sound Edifier M3700 5.1 - Headset Corsair Vengeance 1500 - Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013 - Keyboard Razer Anansi - Mousepad Steelseries QcK+ - Xbox 360 Wireless Controller x2

Oh yeah, couldn't agree more, 13 more episodes that give closure to the whole thing and this could be one amazing anime.

Okay now i ran out of the recommendations i liked the last time ppl recommended stuff to me. I need moaaaarrrrr.

Guys how's Ao haru ride? And by that i mean, is there romantic progression?

Do you only like romances? :P

I kind of liked it. Wasn't AMAZING.

You need to play one...

The one I'm discussing with @brownninja97 and @themaniac might be a bit too long for beginners (It's supposedly a 60 hour affair)....

so I suggest you try Harukoi Otome (it has a similar setting to Princess Evangile but shorter) or Hoshizora Memoria (different setting, interesting story)... both are light, so don't worry about any extreme plot elements... A short VN may take somewhere between 8 to over 24 hours per route and possibly over 300 hours for full completion (Clannad)...

Katawa Shoujo might be a bit hard for a beginner due to the number of choices and the vague routing at the start....

finished ritsukos route, 11 hours. Load of bollocks as the branches occurs after chapter 16 and the chapters are shorter after 16  so i dont get how it can be 60 hours. Im not a fast reader by any means. Onto the other routes though. Its weird all of us doing the same thing right now, this never happens.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

little bro is running around with an amd heatsink(no clue where he got it but im proud). Hopefully he throws it.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

little bro is running around with an amd heatsink(no clue where he got it but im proud). Hopefully he throws it.

lol the AMD hate kappa

Cat using tree... thank god i didn't waste money on it.

c17d8e68ada1cbbd11c27eaa723f8fbf.jpg

Have you seen Barakamon? @eelnico09

Do you only like romances? :P

I like action anime too, and comedy slice of life.

I don't expect it to be amazing, but if an anime is said to be romantic and all the romance there is, is some red faces and going out to the amusement park, then that's not a romantic anime to me. Because that's the amount of romance a normal slice of life can have.

Like if an anime that's said to be romantic doesn't even have something as basic as a kissing scene, then it's not romantic.

I haven't, by the synopsis in MAL, seems like the kind of humor i enjoy, but i'm looking for a romantic anime if possible.

He throws it to someone? I remember you threw a fucking 212 to ur bro's face last year LOL. Or was it the other way around?

I like action anime too, and comedy slice of life.

I don't expect it to be amazing, but if an anime is said to be romantic and all the romance there is, is some red faces and going out to the amusement park, then that's not a romantic anime to me. Because that's the amount of romance a normal slice of life can have.

Like if an anime that's said to be romantic doesn't even have something as basic as a kissing scene, then it's not romantic.

I haven't, by the synopsis in MAL, seems like the kind of humor i enjoy, but i'm looking for a romantic anime if possible.

Have you seen Golden Time?

OmakeGifAnime-GekkanShoujoNozaki-kun-Epi

They are like tomoda, they are too good to have routes

tumblr_n9ge6fr3gE1rndj11o1_250.gif

I see that you like the source of these .gifs...

tumblr_nb6ttfV7AI1s5mgubo1_500_zpsf71dcc

Meet Gryphon, my 1 year old idiot of a cat. (He looks quite fat in this picture, because he is)

xBwP5uU.jpg

I really love Mr. Gryphon (What we call him around here) but hes an idiot. I swear one day hes gonna get himself killed. Uhh once he climbed up the curtains in our house. that may sound fine, but these curtains are 2 stories tall. and when we saw him meowing up there I almost passed out. Luckily he got down fine. Then another time I was doing the laundry and he jumped into the washer and slept for a little. I closed the lid (Not seeing him) and kinda left it closed for a little bit. Once I got back his face looked so sad and so depressed. It looks like that "Why would you lock me in here" kinda look. Luckily didn't turn it on with him inside. 

Ehh, I read that we were talking about pets so I got exited. 

Guess he likes dangerous situations, eh? If some people are adrenaline junkies, why can't cats be too?

Nice  :D I have never been really that good in any game at all besides TF2. Well, it just shows that those 1,5k hours weren't wasted  ;)

post-23506-0-11791100-1440182378.jpg

Today the counter shows 1983 hours drained into that one game. Though lately the only thing I have been doing in TF2 is rocket jumping. Mainly speed pogoing, but also practicing sync jumps and wall pogos. Speed pogoing is really fun, too bad we are limited by 4 rockets in the clip (5 on Liberty Launcher, but faster rockets f*** up the timings for speed pogos and syncs).

The kids can grow up so fast...

L3meUs9.jpg

Teach him well, and he shall become a great heatsink-shuriken thrower like you.

post-23506-0-11791100-1440182378.jpg

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

Have you seen Golden Time?

Yep, one of my favs last year.

lol the AMD hate kappa

Cat using tree... thank god i didn't waste money on it.

lol you are too new to understand. ok read below

peaches and meercats go great with tea

He throws it to someone? I remember you threw a fucking 212 to ur bro's face last year LOL. Or was it the other way around?

no it was a raijintek ereboss that i threw at him, cant remember what he did but he attacks me and i needed to defend myself, it wasnt meant to hit his face though.

ive always wondered what a redneck priest would be like

Teach him well, and he shall become a great heatsink-shuriken thrower like you.

he has already watched triple baka so i think ive shown him enough.

Listen if you care.

Yus. Capital losses counter-act Capital gains, and premiums obtained from selling options are Capital gains. Meaning that if I lose money on the stock, and gain money on the option, they cancel each other out, tax wise. 

Also: If your Capital losses are $3,000 in total or less, you play that much less $$$ on taxes. Meaning if I make $30,000 in a year, I only pay taxes on $27,000. 

I know you guys probably don't care. I'm just excited about that. 

Oh, and I'll be making more $ at my job since I'm experienced in IT work. Like, mucho dinero. Me gusta. 

On the downside, SCTY did not stop. Currently at $41.50 or something like it. :( I've lost like 1.5 months worth of pay. But I'll make it back. I always do (so far at least).

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

Yus. Capital losses counter-act Capital gains, and premiums obtained from selling options are Capital gains. Meaning that if I lose money on the stock, and gain money on the option, they cancel each other out, tax wise. 

Also: If your Capital losses are $3,000 in total or less, you play that much less $$$ on taxes. Meaning if I make $30,000 in a year, I only pay taxes on $27,000. 

Oh, and I'll be making more $ at my job since I'm experienced in IT work. Like, mucho dinero. Me gusta. 

On the downside, SCTY did not stop. Currently at $41.50 or something like it. :( I've lost like 1.5 months worth of pay. But I'll make it back. I always do (so far at least).

fry-can-t-tell-meme-generator-really-com

So losing money is not that horrible now, but it's still losing money...

Also yeah, what tech support/IT make really relies in experience.

So losing money is not that horrible now, but it's still losing money...

Also yeah, what tech support/IT make really relies in experience.

Correct. If I lost $3,000, then I'd actually only lose like $2,400. You still lost $2,400, but since you don't have to pay $600 on the $3,000 in taxes, the loss isn't as bad, even if it's still bad. 

I'd rather lose $2,400 than $3,000. And I'd rather not lose any at all than $2,400.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

Stawp. plz.

SCTYStawpplz.png

I swear if losses in stock prices aren't canceled out by gains in options sold, I'm screwed come tax season.

I understand your pain. Its bear season prepare yourself on top of that were in a massive economy dip right now.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

I understand your pain. Its bear season prepare yourself on top of that were in a massive economy dip right now.

Yep. I'm off-setting my losses by selling Calls on the way down, then buying them back at cheaper prices. I'm still down a notable amount, but it's not as bad as this would make it seem. 

This is true. I'm ignoring the news because if I don't invest because of it, it becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy. I realize my amount of capital doesn't matter compared to everyone else's. It's the principal of the matter. 

† Christian Member †

Correct. If I lost $3,000, then I'd actually only lose like $2,400. You still lost $2,400, but since you don't have to pay $600 on the $3,000 in taxes, the loss isn't as bad, even if it's still bad. 

I'd rather lose $2,400 than $3,000. And I'd rather not lose any at all than $2,400.

Is this real money we are talking about? I can't stop thinking about this change on people that manage 6 figure numbers.

Is this real money we are talking about? I can't stop thinking about this change on people that manage 6 figure numbers.

That's why you make others manage your money. That's what i do. Keepo

It's weird because nowadays it's almost like this (NO OFFENSE TO ANYONE :( ) Early silvers = Nowadays Gold Nova. I am not saying that Silvers were better than Gold Nova but yeah it feels kinda weird that you can nowadays rank up to gold nova pretty easily.(It was tough early on. Honestly it felt like that you could rank up every tenth game even though you've had like 5 - 6 win streak. Well then again it's pretty easy to rank silver in League of Legends... :mellow:  I am just contradicting myself.

That's because of the VAC wave and this video explains it

Oh I hope you didn't take what I said offensively. I didn't mean anything personal :(

It's still pretty good that you can start as a gold nova but that is just how I feel because back then it was pretty rough to rank up even though you got lots of mvp medals and win streaks :D

EDIT: Oh you were unranked but that means that you're even better! ;)

Btw I know bro I have watched when my sister as unranked has played against gold nova. I think that it's pretty weird that nowadays unranked players are put against gold nova - mg if worst. :o

(I really hope you didn't get the wrong idea because it's just that write unclear/complicated things)

When you are unranked you get placed against Novas,MGs,DMG,LEs,SMFC/Global depending of your performance ( that cooldown you get takes a big role in this ).

When i finish my placements i hope i get placed upper gold so i can save some time. Not sure whats the max rank you get placed in but in LoL it was plat. Which you had to do every season(really annoying). And no i wasn't offended lol. It'd take a lot more to offend me on the internet.

Max Rank in CSGO is Global Elite.

cs-go-rutbeler.jpg

Sorry for not using multiquote but I was kinda writing that other text earlier and didn't receive this one yet..

But yeah it's true that now people are on their "right" placement but it's still pretty weird for me honestly :D

Of course it's better that more hackers have been banned and things like that :D (One time I witnessed VAC in my competitive match :o )

Hackers still exist and a lot of them, you start encountering a lot when you reach DMG and LE, from what I've seen LE-LEM have the most hackers in the game, SMFC/Global have some hackers but players are so good that if you encounter a hacker you probably wont notice it ( if the hacker isn't an idiot ).

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

Yes. 

They probably lose or gain thousands every day if they are stock trading it as I am.

That's why you make others manage your money. That's what i do. Keepo

If I am capable, why wouldn't I?

You have to find a way to desensitize yourself from what is happening while still being able to handle it. Some people look at percentages instead of $'s. 

I personally just find all matters of money effectively nothing on the large scale of things.

† Christian Member †