Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

Having to keep new kitten in room because other cat and the dogs will eat her....... <.<

dec339b2a03eca78a210912ad9e4c66c.jpg

When I first got my cat all she did was hide under my bed. Then only come out when I was home. She didnt want to leave my room though.

Blarg

Well, she finds it cute to play with my shoes..... even though she has a damn tree.

https://i.gyazo.com/cff0b3dd7e840dc4803c30f96a9af9b5.jpg
I used to have a cat that would love to play with 2 litter bottle caps and it would always end up hiding them in shoes lol (i just realized i dont remember even what cat it was that did that which i guess tells me how long ago that really was)

oh god, i feel sorry for Ritsukos animals(i cant say why, spoilers of course). They have gone though a lot.

Currently pursuing Chiho...

Why does this game not have routes for Ritsuko and Konomi!? Why???

It's weird because nowadays it's almost like this (NO OFFENSE TO ANYONE :( ) Early silvers = Nowadays Gold Nova. I am not saying that Silvers were better than Gold Nova but yeah it feels kinda weird that you can nowadays rank up to gold nova pretty easily.(It was tough early on. Honestly it felt like that you could rank up every tenth game even though you've had like 5 - 6 win streak. Well then again it's pretty easy to rank silver in League of Legends... :mellow:  I am just contradicting myself.

"Hard work betrays none, but dreams betray many" - Hachiman Hikigaya

It's weird because nowadays it's almost like this (NO OFFENSE TO ANYONE :( ) Early silvers = Nowadays Gold Nova. I am not saying that Silvers were better than Gold Nova but yeah it feels kinda weird that you can nowadays rank up to gold nova pretty easily.(It was tough early on. Honestly it felt like that you could rank up every tenth game even though you've had like 5 - 6 win streak. Well then again it's pretty easy to rank silver in League of Legends... :mellow:  I am just contradicting myself.

I don't mean to talk shit but i went in only playing BF4 and CoD previously on controllers and dumped on golds and early mgs.....

OmakeGifAnime-GekkanShoujoNozaki-kun-Epi

They are like tomoda, they are too good to have routes

tumblr_n9ge6fr3gE1rndj11o1_250.gif

Rig: I5-3570K@4.3Ghz - Cooler Thermaltake Frio Advanced - Ram Kingston 1333Mhz 8gb (2x4) - GPU GTX 970 4GD5T OC - Motherboard Z77MA-G45 - PSU CoolerMaster GX II 750w - Storage WD 500gb HDD - Sound Edifier M3700 5.1 - Headset Corsair Vengeance 1500 - Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013 - Keyboard Razer Anansi - Mousepad Steelseries QcK+ - Xbox 360 Wireless Controller x2

I don't mean to talk shit but i went in only playing BF4 and CoD previously on controllers and dumped on golds and early mgs.....

Oh I hope you didn't take what I said offensively. I didn't mean anything personal :(

It's still pretty good that you can start as a gold nova but that is just how I feel because back then it was pretty rough to rank up even though you got lots of mvp medals and win streaks :D

EDIT: Oh you were unranked but that means that you're even better! ;)

Btw I know bro I have watched when my sister as unranked has played against gold nova. I think that it's pretty weird that nowadays unranked players are put against gold nova - mg if worst. :o

(I really hope you didn't get the wrong idea because it's just that write unclear/complicated things)

Oh I hope you didn't take what I said offensively. I didn't mean anything personal :(

It's still pretty good that you can start as a gold nova but that is just how I feel because back then it was pretty rough to rank up even though you got lots of mvp medals and win streaks :D

When i finish my placements i hope i get placed upper gold so i can save some time. Not sure whats the max rank you get placed in but in LoL it was plat. Which you had to do every season(really annoying). And no i wasn't offended lol. It'd take a lot more to offend me on the internet.

They are like tomoda, they are too good to have routes

B-but... but...

I still want to see how their routes go... Especially Ritsuko...

Edit: I'm currently in the Love Triange chapter on what should be Chiho's route... Proactive girls scare me sometimes...

B-but... but...

I still want to see how their routes go... Especially Ritsuko...

What game?

Meet Gryphon, my 1 year old idiot of a cat. (He looks quite fat in this picture, because he is)

xBwP5uU.jpg

I really love Mr. Gryphon (What we call him around here) but hes an idiot. I swear one day hes gonna get himself killed. Uhh once he climbed up the curtains in our house. that may sound fine, but these curtains are 2 stories tall. and when we saw him meowing up there I almost passed out. Luckily he got down fine. Then another time I was doing the laundry and he jumped into the washer and slept for a little. I closed the lid (Not seeing him) and kinda left it closed for a little bit. Once I got back his face looked so sad and so depressed. It looks like that "Why would you lock me in here" kinda look. Luckily didn't turn it on with him inside. 

Ehh, I read that we were talking about pets so I got exited. 

Umm to stay on topic, Assassination classroom is a great anime. Thanks for the countless posts about it here lol.

that is as result of the ban waves on hackers and more hoops to jump through to smurf from what i have read. I have not played comp since that happened but form what i have been told everyone moved up several ranks after that all happened.

What game?

Princess Evangile... It has a SFW Steam version if I'm not mistaken...

Meet Gryphon, my 1 year old idiot of a cat. (He looks quite fat in this picture, because he is)

xBwP5uU.jpg

I really love Mr. Gryphon (What we call him around here) but hes an idiot. I swear one day hes gonna get himself killed. Uhh once he climbed up the curtains in our house. that may sound fine, but these curtains are 2 stories tall. and when we saw him meowing up there I almost passed out. Luckily he got down fine. Then another time I was doing the laundry and he jumped into the washer and slept for a little. I closed the lid (Not seeing him) and kinda left it closed for a little bit. Once I got back his face looked so sad and so depressed. It looks like that "Why would you lock me in here" kinda look" Luckily didn't turn it on with him inside. 

Ehh, I read that we were talking about pets so I got exited. 

Umm to stay on topic, Assassination classroom is a great anime. Thanks for the countless posts about it here lol.

f42.gif

When i finish my placements i hope i get placed upper gold so i can save some time. Not sure whats the max rank you get placed in but in LoL it was plat. Which you had to do every season(really annoying). And no i wasn't offended lol. It'd take a lot more to offend me on the internet.

Ahhh well that's good ;)  And I can say that you can easily get upper gold even though I don't really know much about your plays :D Because hey, it's not luck if you can manage to do that against gold novas. My sister is currently GN3 and yes... I kinda helped her a couple of times because team communication was a "little bit" disorganized, to say it nicely. She has never got anything like 4 - 5 kills but then again she doesn't play that often ;)

Btw what was your LoL rank? I am pretty noob in lol and I was Silver IV (Played ranked games like maybe 8 at max). I think I got pretty good by getting rekt while playing with my friends who were upper gold - platinum that day and nowadays that upper platinum guy is Diamond I... <_< (SO not gonna play that often with him, sadly :unsure: )

Sorry guys I know this is an Anime Club but it kinda turned out like this :P

Ahhh well that's good ;)  And I can say that you can easily get upper gold even though I don't really know much about your plays :D Because hey, it's not luck if you can manage to do that against gold novas. My sister is currently GN3 and yes... I kinda helped her a couple of times because team communication was a "little bit" disorganized, to say it nicely. She has never got anything like 4 - 5 kills but then again she doesn't play that often ;)

Btw what was your LoL rank? I am pretty noob in lol and I was Silver IV (Played ranked games like maybe 8 at max). I think I got pretty good by getting rekt while playing with my friends who were upper gold - platinum that day and nowadays that upper platinum guy is Diamond I... <_< (SO not gonna play that often with him, sadly :unsure: )

Sorry guys I know this is an Anime Club but it kinda turned out like this :P

Well, my global elite friend wants to play with me on his smurf once i'm done with placements so i guess we'll rank up decently fast. I was diamond 1 in LoL when i stopped playing...... 80 lp the dream.

Is newegg drunk? Or is fractal drunk? You can still see the colored cables on the 24 pin...... FFS

60263e016f9f747af976933872b45727.png

that is as result of the ban waves on hackers and more hoops to jump through to smurf from what i have read. I have not played comp since that happened but form what i have been told everyone moved up several ranks after that all happened.

Sorry for not using multiquote but I was kinda writing that other text earlier and didn't receive this one yet..

But yeah it's true that now people are on their "right" placement but it's still pretty weird for me honestly :D

Of course it's better that more hackers have been banned and things like that :D (One time I witnessed VAC in my competitive match :o

Well, my global elite friend wants to play with me on his smurf once i'm done with placements so i guess we'll rank up decently fast. I was diamond 1 in LoL when i stopped playing...... 80 lp the dream.

Nice :D I have never been really that good in any game at all besides TF2. Well, it just shows that those 1,5k hours weren't wasted ;)

oh god, i feel sorry for Ritsukos animals(i cant say why, spoilers of course). They have gone though a lot.

stuffed or real?

Ritsuko does have a route, its konomi and ruriko who don't have routes until the dlc is released
Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

stuffed or real?

Ritsuko does have a route, its konomi and ruriko who don't have routes until the dlc is released

Damn dlc... they get you in every game these days.

Damn dlc... they get you in every game these days.

AFAIK they couldn't afford to add the extra routes
Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

e01d730275.jpg

My weekend just started :D

deedba0fc0.jpeg

|King Of The Lost|
Project Dark: i7 7820x 5.1GHz | X299 Dark | Trident Z 32GB 3200MHz | GTX 1080Ti Hybrid | Corsair 760t | 1TB Samsung 860 Pro | EVGA Supernova G2 850w | H110i GTX
Lava: i9 12900k 5.1GHz (Undervolted to 1.26v)| MSI z690 Pro DDR4| Dominator Platnium 32GB 3800MHz| Power Color Red Devil RX 6950 XT| Seasonic Focus Platnium 850w| NZXT Kraken Z53
Unholy Rampage: i7 5930k 4.7GHz 4.4 Ring| X99 
Rampage|Ripjaws IV 16GB 2800 CL13| GTX 1080 Strix(Custom XOC Signed BIOS) | Seasonic Focus Platinum 850w |H100i v2 
Revenge of 775: Pentium 641 | Biostar TPower i45| Crucial Tracer 1066 DDR2 | GTX 580 Classified Ultra | EVGA 650 BQ | Noctua NH D14

Voice actor of Renge from non non biyori is just so epic.

Laptop: Acer V3-772G  CPU: i5 4200M GPU: GT 750M SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB
DesktopCPU: R7 1700x GPU: RTX 2080 SSDSamsung 860 Evo 1TB 

oh it does, she a horny bastard

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1