Little things that irritate you, share your rage (keep it clean, i was given a warning point for swearing :[ )

getting a warning post for swearing, thats pretty weak

Only a single warning point, you need to try harder than that mate :P

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

I always adjust picture frames if they're crooked. It doesn't bug me that they are, I just like to see things straight and perpendicular

Same here though if I leave them it'll consume me until I've put it straight.

My mates sometimes f**k with me by messing around with pictures (taken them down now), sometimes 30 minutes would be spent sorting them out, and they'd get a kicking for initiating that crap lol

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

Molex connectors.

I have to use one for fans, it sucks because there are about 5 connectors on the harness and I'm only using one.

I have to use one for fans, it sucks because there are about 5 connectors on the harness and I'm only using one.

I just can't stand the locking connector on it. And if you have a fan or an extension with a molex male end, the actual connectors and move around and if you're not careful, the female end can break the tabs and pop one of the pins out.

Damn things need to die. SATA power should be able to provide enough power.

Intel fanboys that ridicule AMD at every chance they get. People that think macs are better than PCs because they cost more. 

CPU: Ryzen 5 3600 @ Stock, CPU cooler: Dark Rock 4, Motherboard: MSI B450M PRO-M2 MAX, RAM: 2x8GB Crucial Ballistix DDR4 @ 3000Mhz, GPU: EVGA GTX 1080 ACX 3.0, SSD: Crucial P1 1TB M.2 + 2x120GB SSDs, Case: Corsair 110R, PSU: Corsair TX650M, OS: Windows 10 64-bit.

Intel fanboys that ridicule AMD at every chance they get. People that think macs are better than PCs because they cost more. 

sometimes i think about donating to charity

not sure whether I should donate to amd or red cross

quake old montage

tribes ascend montage

Everything annoys me.

PC SYSTEM: Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 / i5 2500k @ 4.2ghz / CM Hyper 212 EVO / Gigabyte 670 OC SLI / MSI P67A-GD53 B3 / Kingston HyperX Blue 8Gb / 

WD 2tb Storage Drive / BenQ GW2750HM - ASUS VE248H - Panasonic TX-P42ST60BCorsair AX750 / Logitech K360 / Razer Naga / Plantronics Gamecom 380 /

Asus Xonar DGX / Samsung 830 256gb / MEDIA eMachine ER1401 running OpenELEC XBMC with Seagate STBV3000200 3TB Hard Drive - Panasonic TX-P42ST60B

• 2 months later...

People who say or have an attitude that 'this is good enough we don't need to develop (or why are we developing) any more'

Topics include but are deffinitely not limited to:

The roll out of LTE over 3G

Faster and better CPUs and GPUs in mobile phones

Much larger memory in mobile phones (ie we have the cloud why would anyone want 128GB or more in a mobile phone)

People who say or have an attitude that 'this is good enough we don't need to develop (or why are we developing) any more'

Topics include but are deffinitely not limited to:

The roll out of LTE over 3G

Faster and better CPUs and GPUs in mobile phones

Much larger memory in mobile phones (ie we have the cloud why would anyone want 128GB or more in a mobile phone)

Thread Necro-ers.

[TRUENO] i7 4770k (~4.4Ghz, 1.28v) || Thermalright Macho 120 || Asus Z87 Gryphon || 2x8Gb Mushkin Blackline|| Reference NVIDIA GTX770 || Corsair Neutron GTX 480GB || 2x3TB WD HDD || Corsair 350D || Corsair RM750

Watching TheRadBrad play games sometimes.

Bronies who change or setup an account named after their favorite pony.

"You Can't Buy Happiness, But You Can Buy Horsepower, And That's Kind of The Same Thing."

USB never pointing the right direction when plugging it in.

Itching right when you can't scratch.

A breadcrumb under your hand when gaming and not really being able to get it away, failing multiple times.

A hair in my mouth.

A fly in my eye.

Chewing on something like Doritos, a piece going vertical, just missing your teeth and going straight into your gum/tooth-flesh.

Suddenly realizing something when in bed and having to think of something else for an hour before being able to fall into sleep.

People not letting you explain a situation thus making you look bad.

Having to fart when a hot girl sits next to you.

Getting thirsty or having to go to the bathroom when you're either on your way somewhere or in bed.

Cold feet in bed.

Eating something and thinking there's plenty more, not making the best of it. Suddenly you feel there's only a few crumbs left...

Justin Bieber.

So many things I could write here... things like this.

People who open new browsers and not just a tab at the top. A work colleague does it and for some reason it makes me want to slap him with a big wet fish, just to add emphasis on how much it irritates me.

My mom does this ALL THE TIME

| Case: NZXT Tempest 210 | CPU: Intel Core i5 3570K @ 3.9 Ghz | GPU: ASUS ROG STRIX GTX 1070 | RAM: Crucial Ballistix Tactical 8GB |

| Mouse: Zowie FK1 | Monitor: Acer 21.5' | Keyboard: CoolerMaster Stealth w/ Brown Switches |

#KilledMyWife - #LinusButtPlug - #1080penis

My slow internet is the biggest cause of my outburst !

FX 6300 @ 4.2 Gigahurtz 1.325V ,  ASRock 970 Extreme 4 mobo  ,  Kingston Hyperx Blu 2X4GB @1600Mhz  , Asus GTX 960 DCU ii Black OC  , Hyper 212 Evo , Samsung 850 Evo 250 GB , WD 1 TB caviar Green , Xonar DG sound card , Seasonic M12ii Evo 620W PSU , Corsair 200R case ,4 random case fans.

Getting thirsty or having to go to the bathroom when you're either on your way somewhere or in bed.

I get out of bed at 12 PM for that 3-4 times a week.

I get out of bed at 12 PM for that 3-4 times a week.

People who as soon as slick changes from ducky to another brand, automatically do the same lol.

Intel I7 2600k @ 4.5ghz, Asetek 510 LC Xtremegear liquid cooling system, PALIT GTX 780 Super Jetstream OC, 8Gb Kingston Hyper X blu series 1600mhz, 64Gb Crucial M4 series SATA III Gaming MLC SSD, 1TB Western Digital HDD 6.0gb/s,  Asus P8z68-v Pro Motherboard, Corsair Vengance K90 Keyboard,950Watt Cyberpower PSU, Cyborg RAT 5 ,  Coolermaster CM 690II case, Dell Ultrasharp U2412M 1920 x 1200

People that break the website you just built them. 

layer8.jpg

Mein Führer... I CAN WALK !!

people that think and swear that something is better than what you have but they cant legitimately justify it.

People who say that somebody is stupid just becuse they don't agree with them. Example: A guy says he likes BF more than COD. Another guy: "No it's not you're stupid".

People who think that resolutions above 1080p is pointless.

When people say that consoles are better than PCs. I got so mad at a person online that were saying that consoles are better. He seemed really smart at first, he was using excellent grammar and all that stuff, but then.... It was so funny. He really thought he was right also. He was confident that "this is how it is".

I personally don't enjoy 9-string guitars, but that doesn't change the fact that they look awesome as hell!