Your unpopular (non-political, non-offensive) opinions!

pythonmegapixel
On 9/20/2020 at 3:51 AM, Donut417 said:

That the roundabouts here in Michigan need to go. They do nothing but confuse drivers. Also people are in a hurry in this parts, they dont take the time to try to understand. My sister has already wrecked in one roundabout because some MORON couldn't navigate it properly. Ive almost got hit as well. Yes Red lights are less efficient, but they cause less accidents and road rage. 

Roundabouts are one of the simplest and most effective ways to reduce traffic buildup. Here in germany i've seen more crashes happen on straight roads than in roundabouts.

If someone did not use reason to reach their conclusion in the first place, you cannot use reason to convince them otherwise.

6 minutes ago, Grand Admiral Thrawn said:

Emojis are a useless invention. (not to be confused with emoticons in general)

😂

Hi

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

hi

People on Reddit don’t agree with me, how can I only have people agree with me on Reddit?

i5 8600 - RX580 - Fractal Nano S - 1080p 144Hz

On 2/19/2021 at 2:11 AM, Bombastinator said:

There’s an amusing point there.  Subaru as it happens was one of the first car companies to advertise directly to LGBT folk.  Apparently what happened is they hired a guy who specialized in that (primarily for liquor sales) and the Subaru brass were Japanese and their translation of “gay” was “happy”. A lot of the stuff was incredibly subtle.  The lettering of a license plate, etc..   It worked unbelievably well. So well it’s now a standard marketing system. 

Guess that explains why I see a lot of Legacys here with LGBT stickers.

Check out my guide on how to scan cover art here!

Local asshole and 6th generation console enthusiast.

18 minutes ago, PlayStation 2 said:

Guess that explains why I see a lot of Legacys here with LGBT stickers.

Might, might not.  Coincidence is not causality.  

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

The right way to eat pizza is with a knife and a fork.

Desktop: 7800x3d @ stock, 64gb ddr4 @ 6000, 3080Ti, x670 Asus Strix

Laptop: Dell G3 15 - i7-8750h @ stock, 16gb ddr4 @ 2666, 1050Ti 

6 minutes ago, Andreas Lilja said:

I actually do this if the pizza is too hot to hold.

Youre still godless though.

Daily Driver (Lenovo Y700 Laptop)

Manjaro Linux  ||||  Intel Core i7-6700HQ  ||||  16GB DDR4-2666    ||||   GeForce GTX 960m  

250GB Samsung 970 Evo | 500GB Samung 840 Evo 

Windows Gaming PC

Windows 10 Pro  |||   Intel Core i7-10700k  |||   32GB DDR4-3600  |||   GeForce GTX 1660 SUPER  |||   MSI z490 A-Pro  |||   EVGA Supernova G2 650w 80+ Gold

120GB SSD | 1TB WD Blue 7200RPM

Bedroom HTPC and Emulation Box

Manjaro Linux  ||||   Intel Xeon E3-1231v3  ||||   8GB DDR3-1333  |||  Radeon RX 460   |||  Asus B85M-G

120GB SSD

Living Room HTPC - Optiplex 790 SFF

Manjaro Linux  |||  Intel Core i5-2400  |||  8GB DDR3-1333  |||  Radeon HD 5450

120GB SSD

7 minutes ago, Andreas Lilja said:

the only pizza i eat with my hand is thin crust because cutting them with a knife is painful, and there's nothing to stab with my fork

but the rest, fork and knife indeed

-sigh- feeling like I'm being too negative lately

I hate Kpop. It's just cringy to me. I really hate the BTS 'dynamite' song atm. I'd take someone whistling over that noise. 

At least the main Kpop spam, dislike ahoy. Kpop that league of legends uses etc, not that bad.

Also pizza in the food grinder makes easy work and easy swallowing of the pizza.

10 hours ago, RorzNZ said:

I hate Kpop. It's just cringy to me. I really hate the BTS 'dynamite' song atm. I'd take someone whistling over that noise. 

There is a certain milli vanilli aspect to both Korean and Japanese pop.   It’s in no way a new thing.  Captain and tenille(sp?) did it in the 70’s in the US, as did several of the “bobbies” of the 1950’s. Freeze dried formulaic corporate manufactured pop is in no way a new thing.  One could even compare it to currier and Ives in a different media from the 19th century.

Edited by Bombastinator

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

1 minute ago, Bombastinator said:

There is a certain milli vanilli aspect to both Korean and Japanese pop.   

Not a fan of all of above. 

43 minutes ago, WikiForce said:

i wasn't into rock in my early but i loved it for a decent period when i used to listen Linkin Park, Green Day, 30 Seconds to Mars and some other.

Rock and roll has been extensively analyzed as a medium.  There is a famous quote by iirc writer Harlan Ellison: “90% of everything is crud” rock and roll was described by the architect Yu Pei (pronounced ‘you pay’ I always loved that.  He was very famous and not cheap) who did the rock and roll hall-of-fame museum as being about energy.  A constantly evolving constantly shifting medium.

1 hour ago, SlimyPython said:

Nekos are furries.

No dont @ me

Had to look up what a Neko is.  Apparently there are a couple of meanings dependent on culture.   The one that describes people who habitually wear cat ears? I’d say it’s perhaps a subset of furridom. It’s apparently almost exclusively female instead of almost exclusively male like furridom.  The motivations may be entirely different.

17 hours ago, RorzNZ said:

I admit I like BTS but I'd rather hear them sing in Korean than in heavily-accented English. And when these bands get popular, that's what they start doing more of. 

1 hour ago, SlimyPython said:

Nekos are furries.

No dont @ me

brimercedes-bri-s-guide-to-basic-furry-body-types.thumb.jpg.098427e4ff1c62da46a4792e5562e9ef.jpg

image.png.00acc3ece3cf233e2c64ef52b9e71d62.png

maybe

Everyone, Creator初音ミク Hatsune Miku Google commercial.

Cameras: Main: Canon 70D - Secondary: Panasonic GX85 - Spare: Samsung ST68. - Action cams: GoPro Hero+, Akaso EK7000pro

Dead cameras: Nikion s4000, Canon XTi

Pc's

Spoiler

Dell optiplex 5050 (main) - i5-6500- 20GB ram -500gb samsung 970 evo  500gb WD blue HDD - dvd r/w

HP compaq 8300 prebuilt - Intel i5-3470 - 8GB ram - 500GB HDD - bluray drive

old windows 7 gaming desktop - Intel i5 2400 - lenovo CIH61M V:1.0 - 4GB ram - 1TB HDD - dual DVD r/w

main laptop acer e5 15 - Intel i3 7th gen - 16GB ram - 1TB HDD - dvd drive                                                                     

school laptop lenovo 300e chromebook 2nd gen - Intel celeron - 4GB ram - 32GB SSD 

audio mac- 2017 apple macbook air A1466 EMC 3178

Any questions? pm me.

#Muricaparrotgang                                                                                   

Nirvana is one of the most overrated bands, and mostly famous because of non-music reasons.

Desktop: 7800x3d @ stock, 64gb ddr4 @ 6000, 3080Ti, x670 Asus Strix

Laptop: Dell G3 15 - i7-8750h @ stock, 16gb ddr4 @ 2666, 1050Ti 

15 minutes ago, Andreas Lilja said:

Nirvana is one of the most overrated bands, and mostly famous because of non-music reasons.

They did some really interesting music when they were new.  People like what they like and don’t like what they don’t like.

4 hours ago, Andreas Lilja said:

Nirvana is legitimately famous for the same reasons that Big L and Pop Smoke are famous: because they died - or, at least in the case of Nirvana, Kurt Cobain died. 

Ironically, it's why Sublime is famous outside of Southern California, too.

9 minutes ago, GreatnessRD said:

• Thomas Brady is now the undisputed GOAT of all sports

I'll admit that I'm not big on Brady, but that motherfucker's been to 10 Super Bowls. There's no arguing about him not being the GOAT just on that alone.

Plain milk is disgusting, like blegh. It tastes bland and disgusting too.

Another unpopular opinion -  Pepsi is better than coca cola.

I edit my posts quite often, please refresh your browser if you can.

Specs :
CPU : AMD Ryzen 5 4600G
RAM : 16GB 3200MHZ CL16 RAM

GPU : ASRock Challenger RX 6600
Display : Acer KA242Y
Mainboard : GIGABYTE B450M DS3H WIFI
Storage : 2TB Seagate Barracuda HDD
                240GB ADATA SU650NS38

1 minute ago, PlayerLorenzo said:

Plain milk is disgusting, like blegh. It tastes bland and disgusting too.

What do you mean by "plain milk"? I'm not sure I've heard that term used before, I guess we'd call it skimmed milk here?

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

pythonmegapixel

into tech, public transport and architecture // amateur programmer // youtuber // beginner photographer

Thanks for reading all this by the way!

By the way, my desktop is a docked laptop. Get over it, No seriously, I have an exterrnal monitor, keyboard, mouse, headset, ethernet and cooling fans all connected. Using it feels no different to a desktop, it works for several hours if the power goes out, and disconnecting just a few cables gives me something I can take on the go. There's enough power for all games I play and it even copes with basic (and some not-so-basic) video editing. Give it a go - you might just love it.

Just now, pythonmegapixel said:

What do you mean by "plain milk"? I'm not sure I've heard that term used before, I guess we'd call it skimmed milk here?

It means the normal white milk without flavors or sweeteners.

I edit my posts quite often, please refresh your browser if you can.

Specs :
CPU : AMD Ryzen 5 4600G
RAM : 16GB 3200MHZ CL16 RAM

GPU : ASRock Challenger RX 6600
Display : Acer KA242Y
Mainboard : GIGABYTE B450M DS3H WIFI
Storage : 2TB Seagate Barracuda HDD
                240GB ADATA SU650NS38