Your unpopular (non-political, non-offensive) opinions!

pythonmegapixel
32 minutes ago, Letgomyleghoe said:

Why? Just because you don’t like someone else form of expression doesn’t mean it should be gone. 

I’m with you on modern “rap” but older hip hop/rap was and is a form of expression, letting other people know what life truly can be

49 minutes ago, WereCatf said:

All rap, hip-hop and jpop and the knowledge thereof should be scrubbed from all existence for all eternity.

I rather randomly present the last poets and runDMC as counter arguments for rap. There are really so many choices though.  Kpop I know little about.   I do have issue with freeze dried pop without meaning.  I think they can be thought of as The hallmark collectible figurines of music.  The thing is there is basically no genre that is either completely that way or completely without such things.  Rap, especially early rap, was exceptionally meaningful and interesting.  Is there BS meaningless rap? Sure.  Vanilla ice was famous for creating some, though I am given to understand he also did some interesting things in his later work. 

appologies if the quotes don’t make sense.  I was trying to fix a mis select and failed.

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

3 minutes ago, Moonzy said:

-plays minecraft-

they need to get their shit together, keeps using iGPU unless i set the main display to one from dGPU

Minecraft has its fascinating aspects.  The thing I find irritating about Minecraft is I find the story somewhat forgettable and the game resolution to be annoying.  Those aren’t the reasons people play it though.  I suspect someone will come out with a higher resolution system with a better base story that will eventually crush it.  May take more powerful computers than we currently have.

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

1 minute ago, Bombastinator said:

Minecraft has its fascinating aspects.  The thing I find irritating about Minecraft is I find the story somewhat forgettable and the game resolution to be annoying.  Those aren’t the reasons people play it though.  I suspect someone will come out with a higher resolution system with a better base story that will eventually crush it.  May take more powerful computers than we currently have.

I crashed my MC server with maybe 1500 moving entities and water streams.

If that can kill a Phenom II X4 955 with 10GB of dedicated RAM...

elephants

1 minute ago, ragnarok0273 said:

I crashed my MC server with maybe 1500 moving entities and water streams.

If that can kill a Phenom II X4 955 with 10GB of dedicated RAM...

Sounds like a onion problem.  Crusty code.  I recently watched a guy boot and run flightsim2020 on a laptop from 2011.  It didn’t run very fast, but it didn’t crash either. 

Sounds like a onion problem.  Crusty code.  I recently watched a guy boot and run flightsim2020 on a laptop from 2011.  It didn’t run very fast, but it didn’t crash either. 

My computer struggles with the same thing, so it's a limitation of the program itself, not the hardware.

elephants

RGB isn't as bad as people make it out to be.

RGB controller software however......

Current Network Layout:

Current Build Log/PC:

Prior Build Log/PC:

22 minutes ago, ragnarok0273 said:

My computer struggles with the same thing, so it's a limitation of the program itself, not the hardware.

Programs get like that after a while.  Patches on top of patches on top of patches.  When I was thinking newer higher resolution, I was thinking about object resolution. More smaller blocks effectively.   A bigger effective play area.  The numbers get pretty big though.  Lot of processor intensive stuff.

5 minutes ago, Bombastinator said:

A bigger effective play area.

What, 230400000000000000000 possible block areas isn't enough for you?

elephants

I find all liquor disgusting whether it's plastic bottle Popov or ridiculously expensive Pappy Van Winkle. Also not a fan of thick burgers not cooked all the way through. Love a nice ribeye rare or medium rare but for burgers to me nothing tops smashing a couple of them thin and cooking with a hard crust on cast iron with cheap ass American cheese melted on each patty.

34 minutes ago, Lurick said:

RGB isn't as bad as people make it out to be.

RGB controller software however......

big brain

Everyone, Creator初音ミク Hatsune Miku Google commercial.

Cameras: Main: Canon 70D - Secondary: Panasonic GX85 - Spare: Samsung ST68. - Action cams: GoPro Hero+, Akaso EK7000pro

Dead cameras: Nikion s4000, Canon XTi

Pc's

Spoiler

Dell optiplex 5050 (main) - i5-6500- 20GB ram -500gb samsung 970 evo  500gb WD blue HDD - dvd r/w

HP compaq 8300 prebuilt - Intel i5-3470 - 8GB ram - 500GB HDD - bluray drive

old windows 7 gaming desktop - Intel i5 2400 - lenovo CIH61M V:1.0 - 4GB ram - 1TB HDD - dual DVD r/w

main laptop acer e5 15 - Intel i3 7th gen - 16GB ram - 1TB HDD - dvd drive                                                                     

school laptop lenovo 300e chromebook 2nd gen - Intel celeron - 4GB ram - 32GB SSD 

audio mac- 2017 apple macbook air A1466 EMC 3178

Any questions? pm me.

#Muricaparrotgang                                                                                   

1 hour ago, Bombastinator said:

the story

minecraft... has a story? o-o

im just playing modded with friends lol, but my i5 6600 + 970 barely runs it above 100fps consistently zzz

-sigh- feeling like I'm being too negative lately

13 minutes ago, Moonzy said:

minecraft... has a story? o-o

im just playing modded with friends lol, but my i5 6600 + 970 barely runs it above 100fps consistently zzz

Something to do with an “ender dragon” whatever that is.  It’s not what I’d call deep. 

27 minutes ago, SteveGrabowski0 said:

I find all liquor disgusting whether it's plastic bottle Popov or ridiculously expensive Pappy Van Winkle. Also not a fan of thick burgers not cooked all the way through. Love a nice ribeye rare or medium rare but for burgers to me nothing tops smashing a couple of them thin and cooking with a hard crust on cast iron with cheap ass American cheese melted on each patty.

I literally can’t eat American “cheese” or any “processed cheese” (which is to say not actual cheese but more a substance that behaves like cheese in some circumstances) it’s the non fat dry milk solids.  Gas so bad it leaves me gasping in pain on the floor.

1 minute ago, WikiForce said:

Lil Wayne is also one of the worst rapper of all time.

your talking to someone that hates rap

Cameras: Main: Canon 70D - Secondary: Panasonic GX85 - Spare: Samsung ST68. - Action cams: GoPro Hero+, Akaso EK7000pro

Pc's

Spoiler

Dell optiplex 5050 (main) - i5-6500- 20GB ram -500gb samsung 970 evo  500gb WD blue HDD - dvd r/w

old windows 7 gaming desktop - Intel i5 2400 - lenovo CIH61M V:1.0 - 4GB ram - 1TB HDD - dual DVD r/w

school laptop lenovo 300e chromebook 2nd gen - Intel celeron - 4GB ram - 32GB SSD 

Any questions? pm me.

#Muricaparrotgang                                                                                   

Thin and light laptops (especially ones that have no swappable parts and are impractical to recycle) are nothing more than delayed e-waste, and are not allowed to be part of any portfolio that claims to be carbon-neutral.

9 minutes ago, WikiForce said:

i never said i am superior

open minded doesn't mean supporting evils of modern society

I’m not sure they’re fundamentally different than the evils of not modern society.   Look up the history of the graham cracker to see how bad people thought things were back then. (Graham was a real dude) 

Just now, WikiForce said:

well i was getting annoyed by it for a while but back at it again and enjoying some eminem stuff since last few days

well ok

Pc's

Spoiler

Any questions? pm me.

#Muricaparrotgang                                                                                   

4 minutes ago, sub68 said:

your talking to someone that hates rap

I don’t know much about lil Wayne.  I wouldn’t be able to recognize his stuff as his. Good chance I’ve heard it before though.  You want a terrible voice though none of them even come close to some of the worst pop stars. 

6 minutes ago, TopHatProductions115 said:

Thin and light laptops (especially ones that have no swappable parts and are impractical to recycle) are nothing more than delayed e-waste, and are not allowed to be part of any portfolio that claims to be carbon-neutral.

No argument. 

You want a terrible voice though none of them even come close to some of the worst pop stars. 

jusint bever without auto tune

Pc's

Spoiler

Any questions? pm me.

#Muricaparrotgang                                                                                   

Just now, sub68 said:

jusint bever without auto tune

Still not the worst.  I can believe it’s bad though.  He got famous for writing original work at an absurdly young age, not for being a vocalist though.

Just now, Bombastinator said:

He got famous for writing original work at an absurdly young age, not for being a vocalist though.

fair

Just now, Bombastinator said:

Still not the worst.  I can believe it’s bad though

who eles?

Pc's

Spoiler

Any questions? pm me.

#Muricaparrotgang                                                                                   

2 minutes ago, sub68 said:

fair

who eles?

I’m trying to remember names.  Some are stunningly bad.  Like can’t carry a tune in a bucket bad. Lot of blues men for one.  Most happened before autotune.  It’s not that there are folks who are any better now, just that before autotune it was harder to hide. 

Beethoven and Bach super overrated.