Paying It Forward - $10 Steam Digital Gift Card Giveaway

Eschew

Paying It Forward - $10 Steam Digital Gift Card Giveaway

Giveaway put into motion for a reason that is privy to a generous individual and myself.

To Enter

1. Find a post on the Linus Tech Tips forums in which your reply was marked as solved by the original poster (OP), or featured by a moderator (Mod), and post a link to it below.
  2. 🍑 members may enter without searching for solved or featured posts. Post a 🍑 below. You should know if you are a 🍑 member or not – if you have to ask the question, chances are, you aren’t a 🍑 member.

Giveaway Results

1. The giveaway will be closed to entries 48 hours after the start of this thread.
  2. The winning entry will be selected with a random number/name generator, and will be announced 1 hour after the giveaway has closed, in a status update.
  3. The winning entrant will have 12 hours to PM me their Steam name, and must allow me to add their Steam name to my friends list for the gifting to work.
    • I will only attempt to send the gift once.
    • The winning entrant may remove me from their friends list as soon as the gift is received.
  4. If the winning entrant does not fulfill the winning conditions, another entrant will be selected as the winner.

Stipulations

• Please do not argue about the “fairness” of the giveaway. Nowhere in this thread do I claim it is fair. If you don’t like the conditions I’ve set forth, you’re free to walk away from the giveaway.
  • Stipulations may be subject to change. If changes occur, I will make a post in this thread about it.

For Solved/Featured Reply Entries

My intentions here should be fairly clear. I want my $10 this Gift Card to go to someone with merit.

Spoiler
  • Entries must be links to a reply that was marked as solved or featured to be valid. Screenshots and quotes will not be accepted as valid entries.
  • Posts must be marked as solved (highlighted in green) or be featured (tagged with a star) to be accepted as valid entries. Posts in which the OP has thanked you, but has not marked the reply as solved, will not be valid entries.
  • Posts must be serious replies to tech-related questions or discussions. Meme answers and posts marked as solved for the sake of convenience (e.g. updates, lists, quotes from another user, links to other content, etc.), will not be accepted as valid entries.
    • Posts in the Off-Topic section will not be accepted as valid entries, regardless of whether the content is tech-related or not.
    • Posts marked as solved, but in a topic about product recommendations, will not be accepted as valid entries.
  • Posts in which the OP has marked their own reply as solved will not be accepted as valid entries.
  • Posts that are marked as solved, but by an OP that has registered on the Linus Tech Tips forums recently (starting from today's date and onwards), will not be valid entries.
  • Posts must have been marked as solved or featured out of the OP's or Mod's own autonomy. Badgering the OP or Mods for solved or featured statuses will disqualify the entry and the entrant from the giveaway.
  • Badgering me about the giveaway will disqualify the entrant from the giveaway.
  • Questions about the giveaway will be allowed, within reason. If the question is not serious or has been answered elsewhere in this thread, the entrant is disqualified from the giveaway.
    • If a question has been unanswered for 12 hours, it is a question I am not interested in answering. Badgering me for replies will disqualify the entrant from the giveaway.
  • Entrants may only enter one solved/featured post. If more than one solved/featured post has been included in a reply/replies to this thread, the entrant is disqualified from the giveaway.
    • To clarify, multiple replies to this thread are allowed. However, submitting more than one solved/featured post as entries is not.
  • Edited posts will disqualify the entry and the entrant from the giveaway.
  • Petitions for repeals will not be entertained.

Users are free to enter whichever post they wish, but I will not disclose whether entries are valid or invalid, or if any users have been disqualified. I urge entrants think carefully before posting entries below.

Examples of Valid Entries

Examples of Invalid Entries

For 🍑 Entries

Gonna turn this into a game. If you can correctly guess 1) whom the generous individual is AND 2) for what reason the giveaway occurred, I’ll turn your winning entry into a $25 Steam Gift Card. There are some clues in 🍑 channel and in this thread, but making the connections between them won’t be readily apparent. Y’all also get laxer stipulations because F A V O R I T I S M.

Spoiler
  • Guesses are not mandatory. Posting a 🍑 without any guesses will count as one entry in the giveaway.
  • If an entrant has guessed both items correctly, but is not selected as the winning entrant, the giveaway gift remains a $10 Steam Gift Card.
  • If an entrant has guessed at least one item correctly, the entry will count as two entries in the giveaway.
  • If an entrant has not guessed either items correctly, the entry will count as one entry in the giveaway.
  • The only time I will disclose whom the individual is and what the reason behind the giveaway is, is if the winning entrant has guessed both items correctly.
    • The generous individual is free to post whatever they wish and is free to enter in the giveaway, if they feel like it.
    • Entrants are free to collaborate or to mislead each other with the guessing game, if they feel like it.
    • Correct guesses about the generous individual should be spelled correctly, with correct capitalization. Please do not tag (@) the individual, if you are guessing – tagging anyone in an entry will disqualify the entry and the entrant from the giveaway.
    • Correct guesses about the reason behind the giveaway should be accurate, but do not have to be precise.
      • Incredibly vague statements (“The generous individual did a generous thing.”) will not count as an accurate guess. Try to answer the questions: “What did the generous individual do?”, “In what form (gesture? item?) did the generosity take?”, and “Why is Eschew hosting the giveaway, if the generous individual is the one whom was generous?”.
  • Questions about the giveaway will be allowed, within reason. If the question has been answered elsewhere in this thread, the entrant is disqualified from the giveaway.
    • If a question has been unanswered for 12 hours, it is a question I am not interested in answering. Badgering me for replies will disqualify the entrant from the giveaway.
  • Entrants may only enter one 🍑 and one guess. If more than one 🍑 or guess has been included in a reply/replies to this thread, only the first 🍑 and first guess will be counted in the giveaway.
    • To clarify, multiple replies to this thread are allowed. However, submitting more than one 🍑 or guess will not count as more entries.
  • Edited posts will not disqualify the entry and the entrant from the giveaway, but I will automatically enter entries as I come across them. Think, first come, first serve basis.
    • Meaning that, if I see Post A first, but later see that Post A has been edited to Post B, I will only count Post A as an entry.
    • If I miss Post A and see the edited Post B first, however, I will count Post B as an entry.
  • Asking for 🍑 membership will disqualify the entrant from the giveaway. That request is not within my authority to answer.
  • While I know a good number of 🍑 members and can link them to their forum usernames, I don't think I have everyone down yet. Please keep an eye on 🍑 channel at the 12 hour and 36 hour mark, I may request confirmation for some 🍑 entrants.

Users are free to enter 🍑 and whatever guess they wish, but I will not disclose whether entries are valid or invalid, or if any users have been disqualified. I urge entrants to meme carefully before posting entries below.

Closing Comments

For the first 10 hours after this thread has been posted, I will be busy and I won’t have time to actively monitor it. If the thread gets locked by a Mod, my sincerest apologies to the Mod Team and to all those that wanted to participate in the giveaway.

正直に生きる、一度きりの人生だから

Keeb Weeb LinksCustom Mechanical Keyboards | #KeebWeebClub

'Chew Builds: Hoshī (PC) | Okashī (PC) | K-4398 (Keeb) | Eighty #391 (Keeb) | R2-968 (Keeb) | MGK64 (Keeb)

Hot Mist (Main PC)

Case: NZXT H700 Black (Signed by LTT) | CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3950X | Cooler: EKWB AIO CPU Cooler 360mm, with 3x Noctua NF-F12 Fans | Motherboard: Gigabyte X570 Aorus Master Gaming Motherboard | RAM: 2x G.Skill Trident Z Neo 32GB (2x16GB) 3600MHz CL16 DDR4 | SSD: Corsair MP600 2TB, Samsung 970 EVO 2TB, Samsung 970 EVO 1TB | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 4TB | GPU: ASUS GeForce RTX 3090 TUF Gaming 24GB | PSU: Corsair AX1200i Platinum 1200W, CableMod PRO AXi Cable Kit Black/White | Fans: Noctua NF-A14 Fan, 3x Noctua NF-F12 Chromax Fans | Monitors: ASUS ROG PG27UQ, 2x ASUS ROG PG27AQ | Peripherals: Razer Huntsman Elite (Red Switches), Razer Mamba Wireless, Elgato Stream Deck Mini | Audio: Sony MDR-M1ST, Audio Technica AT2020, Audio Technica BP40, Rode PSA1 Boom Arm, Topping D70 (Bluetooth) DAC, Drop x THX AAA 789 Amp, Rode RODECaster Pro Audio Interface, Audio Technica ATH HPH300 | PCIe: Elgato HD60 Pro | Webcams: Logitech C922, Logitech BRIO 4K | Other:  iPad 7th Gen 32GB

Self Loathing (Portable Gear)

Phone: Samsung Galaxy S20+ (Exynos 990) | Watch: Samsung Galaxy Watch 46mm (w/ Pink Strap) | Audio: Samsung Galaxy Buds+ (Black), FiiO BTR5 Bluetooth AMP/DAC | Laptop: Razer Blade 15" (10875H, 2070S, 300hz), Razer Mamba Elite | Other: Spektrum Prospek-50 Arctic (Prescription)

The Preciouses (IEM Box)

Case: BLOODYRIPPA Luxury Watch Box 12 Grids | IEMs: Audio Technica ATH-CKR100iS, TINHiFi P1, FiiO FH7, Audio Technica ATH-E70, Shouer TapePioneer SE-CH9T (BanG Dream! Girls Band Party! Roselia Collaboration Model), Moondrop S8, Moondrop Starfield, Kinera Nanna, IKKO OH7, IKKO OH10

So Head? (Headphone Collection)

Hooks: 2x Razer Headset Stand, 1x Audio Technica ATH HPH300 | Headphones: Kingston Hyper X Cloud II, Audio Technica ATH-M50X, Sony MDR-CD900STBeyerdynamic TYGR 300 R, Sennheiser HD600Sennheiser HD6xx, Cooler Master MH751

Crossed out means they are too be purchased, on the way for delivery, or broken and planning to repair.

Spoiler

Nuf Repus (Arcade PC) (upcoming)

Case: Corsair Carbide Series 275Q | CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 3100 | Motherboard: Gigabyte B450M DS3H Wi-Fi Motherboard | RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2x8GB) 3200MHz CL16 DDR4 | SSD: Kingston A400 240GB | GPU: Galax GeForce GTX 1650 EX OC 4GB | PSU: Corsair RM550x Gold 550W | Fans: Noctua NF-A14 Fan, 3x Noctua NF-F12 Fans | Monitor: Viewsonic VX3276-2K | Peripherals: Razer Blackwidow Chroma V2 (Yellow Switches), Razer Deathadder Elite, 2x Dance mat EX PRO + The Handbar | Audio: 2x Klipsch R-610F Floorstanding Home Speaker, Behringer A800 AMP | Webcam:  Logitech C922

Sound Euphonium (Music Setup) (upcoming)

Laptop: Razer Blade 15" (10875H, 2070S, 300hz) | Monitors: LG 24BL650C-B, 5x iPad 7th Gen 32GBInstruments: ESP Electric Guitar Random Star (Red), Yamaha APX600, ESP Electric Bass Viper (Pink), Roland RD-88, Pearl Export Double Bass 8-Piece Drum Set (Black Cherry Glitter), Neumann TLM 103Audio: 5x Sony MDR-CD900ST, speakers5x PreSonus Audiobox USB 96 Audio Interface, Golden Age Project PRE-73 MKIII | Webcams: 5x Logitech C922, 5x Logitech BRIO 4K

Not entering but thanks for running this 👍

Quote me to see my reply!

SPECS:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X Motherboard: MSI B450-A Pro Max RAM: 32GB I forget GPU: MSI Vega 56 Storage: 256GB NVMe boot, 512GB Samsung 850 Pro, 1TB WD Blue SSD, 1TB WD Blue HDD PSU: Inwin P85 850w Case: Fractal Design Define C Cooling: Stock for CPU, be quiet! case fans, Morpheus Vega w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 2 for GPU Monitor: 3x Thinkvision P24Q on a Steelcase Eyesite triple monitor stand Mouse: Logitech MX Master 3 Keyboard: Focus FK-9000 (heavily modded) Mousepad: Aliexpress cat special Headphones:  Sennheiser HD598SE and Sony Linkbuds

🏳️‍🌈

Not entering. But now I'm currious, is there an easy way to find these?

BabyBlu (Primary): 

• CPU: Intel Core i9 9900K @ up to 5.3GHz, 5.0GHz all-core, delidded
  • Motherboard: Asus Maximus XI Hero
  • RAM: G.Skill Trident Z RGB 4x8GB DDR4-3200 @ 4000MHz 16-18-18-34
  • GPU: MSI RTX 2080 Sea Hawk EK X, 2070MHz core, 8000MHz mem
  • Case: Phanteks Evolv X
  • Storage: XPG SX8200 Pro 2TB, 3x ADATASU800 1TB (RAID 0), Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB
  • PSU: Corsair HX1000i
  • Display: MSI MPG341CQR 34" 3440x1440 144Hz Freesync, Dell S2417DG 24" 2560x1440 165Hz Gsync
  • Cooling: Custom water loop (CPU & GPU), Radiators: 1x140mm(Back), 1x280mm(Top), 1x420mm(Front)
  • Keyboard: Corsair Strafe RGB (Cherry MX Brown)
  • Mouse: MasterMouse MM710
  • Headset: Corsair Void Pro RGB

Roxanne (Wife Build):

• CPU: Intel Core i7 4790K @ up to 5.0GHz, 4.8Ghz all-core, relidded w/ LM
  • Motherboard: Asus Z97A
  • RAM: G.Skill Sniper 4x8GB DDR3-2400 @ 10-12-12-24
  • GPU: EVGA GTX 1080 FTW2 w/ LM
  • Case: Corsair Vengeance C70, w/ Custom Side-Panel Window
  • Storage: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB, Samsung 860 EVO 1TB, Silicon Power A80 2TB NVME
  • PSU: Corsair AX760
  • Display: Samsung C27JG56 27" 2560x1440 144Hz Freesync
  • Cooling: Corsair H115i RGB
  • Keyboard: GMMK TKL(Kailh Box White)
  • Mouse: Glorious Model O-
  • Headset: SteelSeries Arctis 7

BigBox (HTPC):

• CPU: Ryzen 5800X3D
  • Motherboard: Gigabyte B550i Aorus Pro AX
  • RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3600 @ 3600MHz 14-14-14-28
  • GPU: MSI RTX 3080 Ventus 3X Plus OC, de-shrouded, LM TIM, replaced mem therm pads
  • Case: Fractal Design Node 202
  • Storage: SP A80 1TB, WD Black SN770 2TB
  • PSU: Corsair SF600 Gold w/ NF-A9x14
  • Display: Samsung QN90A 65" (QLED, 4K, 120Hz, HDR, VRR)
  • Cooling: Thermalright AXP-100 Copper w/ NF-A12x15
  • Keyboard/Mouse: Rii i4
  • Controllers: 4X Xbox One & 2X N64 (with USB)
  • Sound: Denon AVR S760H with 5.1.2 Atmos setup.

Harmonic (NAS/Game/Plex/Other Server):

• CPU: Intel Core i7 6700
  • Motherboard: ASRock FATAL1TY H270M
  • RAM: 64GB DDR4-2133
  • GPU: Intel HD Graphics 530
  • Case: Fractal Design Define 7
  • HDD: 3X Seagate Exos X16 14TB in RAID 5
  • SSD: Inland Premium 512GB NVME, Sabrent 1TB NVME
  • Optical: BDXL WH14NS40 flashed to WH16NS60
  • PSU: Corsair CX450
  • Display: None
  • Cooling: Noctua NH-U14S
  • Keyboard/Mouse: None

NAS:

• Synology DS216J
  • 2x8TB WD Red NAS HDDs in RAID 1. 8TB usable space

thanks for hosting :3

Spoiler

*soleil fandom noises*

Spoiler

smol guess 伝説の詩人 made you dinner 😛 

h0nk h0nk hj0nk!

Don't forget to use the "Quote" feature or mention me ( @Gegger) if you want me to see your reply!

Community Standards // Forum Quickstart Guide // Floatplane // Forum FAQ // The Parrot Gang
Banned by Linus in the "banning game" thread who added insult to injury by putting this crap in my sig >(

WE ARE THE DARK SIDE Don't be a light theme peasant

Spoiler

........:oo:........

o//ssssssssyhhysssss+////o               .''''''''''''''. 

mddmmm/::ddddddddddddddmmmyss::/mmN       |   PARTY ON   |

o..+oodddmmmhhhhhhhhhhhdmmmmmdddooy       | ,............'

h::oyyhddmmm+++///////////++++++mmmddy::s  |/

Nyyo[[sddhyyyyy::::::::::::::::::::yyymmh//oyym

h..:oohmm+:://///::::////////////////+mmmmms..sNN

m++sddmmm+::hddhhy::+ddddddddddddddhhhmmmmmdhh+++d

Nsssyyhmmhssooodmmhhh::+mmdyyyyyyyyddddddmmmmmmmmo::d

mmd../mmmmmo::shhdmmhhh::+mmhooooooooyhhmmmmmmmmmmmyssdmm

+++++smmdddo::///dmmhhh::+mmhooooooooooommmmmddddmmmdd/++m

``+hhhmmhoo/:::::oooooossymmhooooooooyyymmdoooooydddmmo//N

++:mmmmmy:::::::::::::/yyhmmhooooooooyhhmmd:::::+yyhmmyssddd

ooommmmmy:::::::::::::://ommhooooooooooommd:::::://shhdmm+..

yyhmmh++/::::::::::::::::+mmhooooooooyyymmd::::::::/++hmm+//

dddmmh++/::::::::::::::::+mmhooooooooyhhddh:::::::::::hmmysshhd

mmmmmdhhs::::::::::::::::+mmhoooooooohhhhhy:::::::::::hmmhhh``+

mmmmmh++/::::::::::::::::+mmdhhsooooodmm++/:::::::::::hmmsss``+

dddmmhoo+::::::::::::::::+dddddyssyyydmm::::::::::::::hmmsoo++o

dddmmdhho::::::::::::::::+hhdmmddddmmmmm::::::::::::::hmmsooNNN

mmmmmh///::::::::::::::::+hhdmmmmmmmmddd::::::::::::::hmmsoo++/

yyhmmdss+::::::::::::::::/ooydddmmmmmsoo::::::::::::::yddhyy::+

++ommmmmy:::::::::::::::::::ohhdmmddd/::::::::::::::::shhdmmsssNNNmmN

..+mmmmmy:::::::::::::::::::://shh+//:::::::::::::::::://dmmmmdoo+..o

``+dddmmhss+:::::::::::::::::::+++/::::::::::::::::::::::ooodddhhysshNNy++m ``+hhdmmdhhs///:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::yyymmmmmmmmo++hNNmdd ``+hhdmmdhhhhh+:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::/hhhhhdmmmmmsoo... ``+ddmmmdhhhhhyyyyyyyyyyyo:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::+++++sdddmmdhhsss//+ ``+mmmmmhsshhhhhhhhhhhhhhy++/:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::+ssyyydmmddd///hhd ``+mmmmmy::shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhs:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::ymmmmmmmh../ ``+mmmmmy:://////////////ohhhyy+::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::///hddmmmhhs++s ``+mmmmmhssssssssssssssssydddddysssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssdddmmmmmy::s ``+mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmhooh

2 hours ago, HairlessMonkeyBoy said:

But now I'm currious, is there an easy way to find these?

Yeah, same here. Once you rack up the posts its painful to go back through them.

Not gonna enter but thanks for the giveaway! I have some GOG discount codes that I can throw in for the winner. Cannot confirm if they are tied to the specific account but they're free, so I guess you don't lose anything! If you want to add them to the giveaway you can PM me.

4 hours ago, Eschew said:

$10 Steam Digital Gift Card Giveaway

Free Money 🤑

Hi

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

hi

🍑

1. My guess would be Den-Fi.

2. Reasoning behind this is gifting forum badges/ subs (i.e bronze contributor/silver etc.) is not a feature on the forum.

PC: Motherboard: ASUS B550M TUF-Plus, CPU: Ryzen 3 3100, CPU Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34, GPU: GIGABYTE WindForce GTX1650S, RAM: HyperX Fury RGB 2x8GB 3200 CL16, Case, CoolerMaster MB311L ARGB, Boot Drive: 250GB MX500, Game Drive: WD Blue 1TB 7200RPM HDD.

Peripherals: GK61 (Optical Gateron Red) with Mistel White/Orange keycaps, Logitech G102 (Purple), BitWit Ensemble Grey Deskpad. 

Audio: Logitech G432, Moondrop Starfield, Mic: Razer Siren Mini (White).

Phone: Pixel 3a (Purple-ish).

Build Log: 

🍑 👀

Intel HEDT and Server platform enthusiasts: Intel HEDT Xeon/i7 Megathread 

Main PC 

CPU: i9 7980XE @4.5GHz/1.22v/-2 AVX offset 

Cooler: EKWB Supremacy Block - custom loop w/360mm +280mm rads 

Motherboard: EVGA X299 Dark 

RAM:4x8GB HyperX Predator DDR4 @3200Mhz CL16 

GPU: Nvidia FE 2060 Super/Corsair HydroX 2070 FE block 

Storage:  1TB MP34 + 1TB 970 Evo + 500GB Atom30 + 250GB 960 Evo 

Optical Drives: LG WH14NS40 

PSU: EVGA 1600W T2 

Case & Fans: Corsair 750D Airflow - 3x Noctua iPPC NF-F12 + 4x Noctua iPPC NF-A14 PWM 

Display: LG 27UK650-W (4K 60Hz IPS panel)

Mouse: EVGA X17

Keyboard: Corsair K55 RGB

Mobile/Work Devices: 2020 M1 MacBook Air (work computer) - iPhone 13 Pro Max - Apple Watch S3

Other Misc Devices: iPod Video (Gen 5.5E, 128GB SD card swap, running Rockbox), Nintendo Switch

🍑 

:hmm:

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

^-^

prob not qualified but best reason i got marked as solved lmao

it's probably den-fi tbh

-sigh- feeling like I'm being too negative lately

7 hours ago, gloop said:

I have some GOG discount codes that I can throw in for the winner. Cannot confirm if they are tied to the specific account but they're free, so I guess you don't lose anything! If you want to add them to the giveaway you can PM me.

Ah, thanks but no thanks. 😁

If they were game codes, I'd suggest lumping them in the LTT Official Folding Month 2020 community prize pool. Unsure if GOTSpectrum will accept discount codes? You could try PM'ing him. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

正直に生きる、一度きりの人生だから

Keeb Weeb LinksCustom Mechanical Keyboards | #KeebWeebClub

'Chew Builds: Hoshī (PC) | Okashī (PC) | K-4398 (Keeb) | Eighty #391 (Keeb) | R2-968 (Keeb) | MGK64 (Keeb)

Ah yes A.S.S is best 🍑 Also thank you for doing a Giveaway !

You can take a look at all of the Tech that I own and have owned over the years in my About Me section and on my Profile.

I'm Swiss and my Mother language is Swiss German of course, I speak the Aargauer dialect. If you want to watch a great video about Swiss German which explains the language and outlines the Basics, then click here.

If I could just play Videogames and consume Cool Content all day long for the rest of my life, then that would be sick.

Not sure it's still open but here-

My steam account is not based in the US, so full disclosure if I win I'm going to start another giveaway!

1 hour ago, Aereldor said:

Not sure it's still open but here-

My steam account is not based in the US, so full disclosure if I win I'm going to start another giveaway!

I will try and enter, though I'm not sure I've been around long enough (or know enough) to qualify. 

Thanks for making me aware, though.

$10 would be a nice start to my pc adventure.

46 minutes ago, Maury Sells Wigs said:

I will try and enter, though I'm not sure I've been around long enough (or know enough) to qualify. 

Thanks for making me aware, though.

$10 would be a nice start to my pc adventure.

Sorry about the confusion, I was submitting that thread as my entry - you qualify if your post was marked 'best answer' on someone else's thread. In this case, you marked my post as 'best answer'.

It appears the giveaway closed anyway.

25 minutes ago, Aereldor said:

Sorry about the confusion, I was submitting that thread as my entry - you qualify if your post was marked 'best answer' on someone else's thread. In this case, you marked my post as 'best answer'.

It appears the giveaway closed anyway.

Haha...no worries.

Yes, appears closed anyway.