Explain Your Username

DLM_012

Demco - No idea where that came from just something that I started using as my WWW alias.

X99X - I like the X99 platform and when the last X is added, it's part of the name of my motherboard.

Great thread B)

ASRock X99X Killer, i7 5820K @4Ghz, 16Gb Crucial DDR4, 2x 250Gb Samsung Evo, WD 2TB Black + 2TB Red, Corsair 750D, EVGA Supernova G2 850 & GTX 980 (ref.)

If you wish for me to reply, please quote my comment ;)

Its cause I am Indian and i tend to eat a crap ton of curry xD plez dont judge. 

lol

Spoiler
Spoiler

AMD 5000 Series Ryzen 7 5800X| MSI MAG X570 Tomahawk WiFi | G.SKILL Trident Z RGB 32GB (2 * 16GB) DDR4 3200MHz CL16-18-18-38 | Asus GeForce GTX 3080Ti STRIX | SAMSUNG 980 PRO 500GB PCIe NVMe Gen4 SSD M.2 + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1TB PCIe NVMe M.2 (2280) Gen3 | Cooler Master V850 Gold V2 Modular | Corsair iCUE H115i RGB Pro XT | Cooler Master Box MB511 | ASUS TUF Gaming VG259Q Gaming Monitor 144Hz, 1ms, IPS, G-Sync | Logitech G 304 Lightspeed | Logitech G213 Gaming Keyboard |

PCPartPicker 

cannot for the life of me remember the song but my name originated withmed using my last name first and my firstname last (lastname strand firstname o** and listening to the song where someone says 123 123

My pc:

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/dvcw23 

(Black Glacier)

My server:

Dual xeon x5679 processors, 24gb of ECC memory, Nvidia quadro 295 NVS and 48tb of storage.  (z600

cannot for the life of me remember the song but my name originated withmed using my last name first and my firstname last (lastname strand firstname o** and listening to the song where someone says 123 123

Michael Jackson 123 easy as abc song?

When i was 12 and friend and I played a game of sims.

We decided to name the characters Kip, Kup, Bup and Nup, Nup stuck and i'v been using it since. 

Bleigh!  Ever hear of AC series? 

Oh man.. Well, remember Webkinz? That was pretty much the first account that I ever had. My username there was "lukert1" because I'm Luke T and an "r" before the "t" made it sound cool. As for the 1, Webkinz always forced you to put a number in your name. Being probably 3 at the time "1" was most likely one of the only numbers I knew. Now, why do I have a "2" instead of a one now? Back to the Webkinz story again everyone! Webkinz accounts used to "expire." It was clearly a huge money-grab for the company because they would make you buy more $30 stuffed "Webkinz" (Now sold a the dollar store  :() to fill your collection back up. They also made you change your name... Guess what? What comes after a 1? 2, Yes! So of course, I put the next number up from a 1, a 2. So that's all folks! Pretty complex I guess for such a simple name...

hey there i'm a new guy round these parts, this society seems awesome i'm gonna try blending myself in

btw about my username

its actually a misheard pronounciation of the Prince of Tennis Ryoma Echizen.....and kinda clicks with me so, there you go

I enjoy puns, and I love playing FPS games, but I'm not great, hence the pwn is intended, but usually doesn't happen.

When in doubt, re-format.

Mine was made a while back for CP (Club Penguin) and Webkinz. It was a combonation of my favorite super heroes. That is all.

PC SPECS: Athlon 860k, MSI 380 4GB, 8GB memory, 1TB HDD, Fractal Design Core 1000

My username which is Blackie Sheen comes back when I first started to play tf2. I became better and better at the game and started to specialize at demoman. During the same period , I started to watch a lot of two and a half men. Wondering in my imagination, I compared Charlie Sheen and the demoman on 2 aspects: they both drink a lot and they both do pretty nice things in their on way. Hence, I tried making a name combining the two of them in some way which led to what i have now which is Blackie Sheen. I also made a bad photoshop to represent my name which is this:

http://media.steampowered.com/steamcommunity/public/images/avatars/f7/f7fa5163e628a8c62f56ad669898dfc2a8f53716_full.jpg  

I know its really bad but I like it 

Cpu:i5-4690k Gpu:r9 280x with some other things

Originally a Origin (PC) name

them a steam name that replaced YOLO_TRYHARD

now on here :)

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

Originally just wanted "Daft" as username, but that was already taken.

"Daft" from Daft Punk, and I wanted something like "Stark Industries" but I found the "works"-suffix to be better sounding.

"There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self."

Complete loner degenerate IRL. Alliteration with Leon, Leon meaning lion. Lions are one of the only felids that are social like humans, but all of them become nomadic at some point and possibly never join a pride. Lions are also symbols of courage and solidarity.

It sounds like I thought of this for a long time but it just came to me when I was bored of my old handle.

Hi everyone,

I'm sissendz

it is made from my childhod nickname which is a twist of my frist name ahcene -> sissen + my country origin dz which maks sissendz

thanks

lol. I actually got mine from the first online game I played. SNOWMAN was a really good player and I always liked the name. Use it with ever game I play now.... unless its taken  :angry:  _SNOWMAN_

me

When i was younger i watched an advert for "Meeshee the water horse" and thought it sounded cool, so i shortened it to mishi. I then began this weird obsession with the Zulu clan. I became Zulumishi. After time passed i got fedup with the name and added an extra z to make it more appealing to myself. and here we have it Zuluzmishi

i5 4690   Z97-G45 Gaming     16GB Corsair Veneance   MSI GTX 970 Gaming 4g NZXT H440 (orange)    250GB SSD EVO 1TB BLACK WD  RM650  2x LG 2M35A K95 RGB(MX RED) RAT 7  Siberia V2 (orange) Windows 7 In case cooling

Originally a Origin (PC) name

them a steam name that replaced YOLO_TRYHARD

now on here :)

i always read your name as Dildo the decent lol

Spoiler
Spoiler

AMD 5000 Series Ryzen 7 5800X| MSI MAG X570 Tomahawk WiFi | G.SKILL Trident Z RGB 32GB (2 * 16GB) DDR4 3200MHz CL16-18-18-38 | Asus GeForce GTX 3080Ti STRIX | SAMSUNG 980 PRO 500GB PCIe NVMe Gen4 SSD M.2 + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1TB PCIe NVMe M.2 (2280) Gen3 | Cooler Master V850 Gold V2 Modular | Corsair iCUE H115i RGB Pro XT | Cooler Master Box MB511 | ASUS TUF Gaming VG259Q Gaming Monitor 144Hz, 1ms, IPS, G-Sync | Logitech G 304 Lightspeed | Logitech G213 Gaming Keyboard |

PCPartPicker 

There's an NPC in KoTOR named Lurze Kesh who is just this wimpy little alien, and the name stuck with me ever since. The 1138 comes from it's repeated use in Star Wars lore

Used to be a CS Tourny player my main name was hYl3r!D, and for fun games I used Not_Sean and just became a big joke with mates over who killed who cause it not Sean. (My real name is Sean) 

took it as my DJ name and just kind stuck with it. Plus its never taken so I don't have to have numbers at the end. 

Redstone:
i7-4770 / Z97 / GTX 980 / Corsair 16GB  / H90 / 400C / Antec EDGE / Neutron GTX240 / Intel 240Gb / WD 2TB / BenQ XL24

Obsidian:

MSI GE60 2PE i7-4700HQ / 860M / 12GB / WE 1TB / m.Sata 256gb/Elagto USB HD Capture Card

Razer Deathadder Chroma / Razer Blackwidow TE Chroma / Kingston Cloud2's / Sennheiser 429 / Logitech Z333

Okay, well lets explain....

When I was really young one of my favorite movies was Smokey and the Bandit, Hence came the Bandit part of my name. Though Bandit is almost always taken I add the Ta, which came from Trans Am "which is still one of my favorite cars." Oddly enough TaBandit is still taken a lot. so I go with TaBandit87, 87 being my birth year.

Am I the only one around here who really doesn't like pcpartpicker?
I also like Ubisoft and Origin/EA          
Guess I'm just odd that way.

HATER OF MAIL IN REBATES!

Well my first name is calum and my second name is giffin so....

CPU-i5 4690k 4.4ghz @ 1.190V, MOBO-MSI z97 gaming 3, Cooler-hyper 212 evo, GPU- r9 290x asus directcuII (-37Mv), Storage-120gb v300(switching soon), 1tb caviar blue, CASE-Red/black h440, PSU-Antec TPC 650.

in the 4th grade the gave my a log in to get into the computers. It was made from last name, first three letters of first name, and a number if needed.