Explain Your Username

DLM_012

My username tells it all.lol

CPU: i7 4790K | Ram:Corsair Vengeance 8GB | GPU: Asus R9 270 | Cooling :Corsair H100i | Storage : Intel SSD, Seagate HDDs | PSU : Corsair VS 550 | Case: CM HAF Advanced.

Old username: xVIP - Was a randomly generated IGN I used back in the day until about a year ago.

New username: Indignus - Latin for undeserving/unworthy, something I identify with.

If someone knows how to change usernames for LTTF that'd be appreciated.

Old username: xVIP - Was a randomly generated IGN I used back in the day until about a year ago.

New username: Indignus - Latin for undeserving/unworthy, something I identify with.

If someone knows how to change usernames for LTTF that'd be appreciated.

Latin is an amazing language. I think you have to pm one of the mods to change your username. 

Bleigh!  Ever hear of AC series? 

Latin is an amazing language. I think you have to pm one of the mods to change your username. 

They usually don't bother with that, and AFAIK only allow changing names if the name is offensive, is something you would rather keep hidden like your real name etc., and maybe for some more reasons. For relatively new users they say just to create a new one and ask them to delete the old one, but not so sure about those who have been around for a while (somewhere around 300+ posts is where I would put that mark)...

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

Mine is pretty simple, when I first got an xbox live I couldn't pick a username so this was a suggestion and my dad thought it was funny so I just ran with it, been using it for about 7 or 8 years now. If you don't know a curmudgeon is basically just an angry old man, like the ones that wave a shotgun and say, "get off my lawn." So you can kinda see how it may be kinda funny, haha.

It's my name. #NailedIt. 

CPU i5 4430 3Ghz | Ram: 16GB DDR3 1600 | GPU: GTX 650 Ti 1GB | Mobo: H87N-Wifi | Case: White Bitfenix Prodigy | Boot Drive: 120GB 840 Evo (Mac OS X) 120gb OCZ Vertex 3 (Windows) | Games Drive: 640GB WD Green | OS: Windows 8 & OS X 10.9.1

I love all technology. The perfection of macs for my designer side, and the hardware and fun of tinkering on the of the pc side. We can have it all, just not at the same time.

Name's Aaron. Wanted more As. Wanted to make it a bit more creative, yet still same sounding. Best I could come up with really...

Laptop - Asus TUF FX504GM

i7 8750H | 24GB DDR4 | GTX 1060 6GB | 128GB NVMe SSD | 1TB HDD

Peripherals

Logitech G102 Prodigy | Nubwo N12

FAIL_bro777 is one of many usernames i run by, all derivatives of the same name, FAILbro_7070. Also included are FAILbro777, FAILbro_7070, FAILbro_777 etc etc. Originally i started gaming on Xbox, when i first started i couldnt think of a name so i asked my mums boyfriend at the time (also an Xbox gamer) to come up with one for me. This ended up being IU IF A II IL (U F A I L), the name grew on me quickly because it was always funny listing to people trying to pronounce it as a word (some examples are "I U if a ill" and "iyoufail"). 

When i moved over to PC gaming, i found that having spaces was difficult (some games/forums don't accept them in a username) and typing a _ every 3 letters was a pain, so I spliced my mate's name with my own (U FAIL and TIKIBRO4040) and came out with FAILbro7070 (the 7 being my favorite number, the 0 because it was fitting a house style that we was going to use for youtube, which we later aborted). This then changed into various different variants.

life story over :)

Current Build

Spoiler
CPU: AMD Phenom II Black Edition, X4 965 <I> RAM: Crucial Ballistix 8GB <I> GPU: GTX 760 (MSI) <I> Storage: WD Blue 500GB

Planned Build (Blitz)

Spoiler
CPU: FX6300 X6 3.5GHz <I> RAM: Cruicial Ballistix 8GB + Hyper X Fury (White) 8GB <I> GPU: GTX 960 (MSI) <I> Storage: Kingston SSDNow 120GB + Seagate Barracuda 1TB + WD Blue 500GB <I> PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 550w <I> MOBO: Gigabyte GA 970A  

The spec part of my name is because I've been labelled a "Spec Head" many times in mobile forums and the monkey part is just logical in my mind. So I combined them and now I'm ISpecMonkey

I M O W are my initials: Ian Mark Oleg W****, and 16 08 is my birthday (dd/mm), I basically just put it after Imow since just Imow is often already taken :P

Can't think of user name for LTT.

Went online to try them user name generator, that didn't go well.

Checked out my computer area for ideas, just basically anything that sounds good.

Look at keyboard and noticed, numlock led is on and by default it's the only led on the keyboard that automatically enables when a computer turns on so, I decided to use that as my username. The number 21 is just a random number.

Intel Xeon E5 1650 v3 @ 3.5GHz 6C:12T / CM212 Evo / Asus X99 Deluxe / 16GB (4x4GB) DDR4 3000 Trident-Z / Samsung 850 Pro 256GB / Intel 335 240GB / WD Red 2 & 3TB / Antec 850w / RTX 2070 / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy X360 15: Intel Core i5 8250U @ 1.6GHz 4C:8T / 8GB DDR4 / Intel UHD620 + Nvidia GeForce MX150 4GB / Intel 120GB SSD / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy x360 BP series Intel 8th gen

AMD ThreadRipper 2!

5820K & 6800K 3-way SLI mobo support list

I have been using Unclemonkey since I was in school, I don't even remember how I ended up with the nick name but it stuck, I still run in tom old friends how who call me Unclemonkey when we are out in town,

I know that Monkey came from climbing to many trees well drinking but I for the life of my have no idea where the Uncle bit came from

I chose this name CrzyBvr68 because it's the name of my battle in eve online

When i was in the 420th grade, i thought my donger was raised put thrn i looked down and it was kappa

Cliché  - Because I'm a narcasist that thinks i'm better than everyone so I wanted a fancy word in my name (only mildly joking).

KH fan - Because I'm a fan of KH (Kingdom Hearts, I got hooked as a child and never grew up.)

Also, a lot of people say my name wrong when they first read it, again feeding my narcissistic ego complex of überness.

Just spell my username backwards.  :D

CPU: i7 6700K @ 4.8GHz | MOBO: Asus Maximus Gene VIII | GPU: EVGA 1080 SC | CASE: Silverstone TJ08-E | COOLER: Phanteks TC14PE | RAM: 16GB HyperX Fury | STORAGE: 250GB/1TB Samsung 850 Evo, XP941 256GB | PSU: 850W Seasonic X | MONITOR: Acer XB271HU | AUDIO OUT: Audio Technica M50X, AudioEngine D1 | AUDIO IN: Ant Lion Modmic 4.0 | KEYBOARD: CM Storm TK Brown | MOUSE: Corsiar M65 RGB

Rohith - ರೋಹಿತ - Meaning Spectroscopy - Basically Rainbow 
http://www.bdword.com/kannada-meaning-or-translation-of-spectroscopy

Spoiler
Spoiler

AMD 5000 Series Ryzen 7 5800X| MSI MAG X570 Tomahawk WiFi | G.SKILL Trident Z RGB 32GB (2 * 16GB) DDR4 3200MHz CL16-18-18-38 | Asus GeForce GTX 3080Ti STRIX | SAMSUNG 980 PRO 500GB PCIe NVMe Gen4 SSD M.2 + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1TB PCIe NVMe M.2 (2280) Gen3 | Cooler Master V850 Gold V2 Modular | Corsair iCUE H115i RGB Pro XT | Cooler Master Box MB511 | ASUS TUF Gaming VG259Q Gaming Monitor 144Hz, 1ms, IPS, G-Sync | Logitech G 304 Lightspeed | Logitech G213 Gaming Keyboard |

PCPartPicker 

Back when i first got into computer games and computers as a whole, my uncle showed me one of my first computer games i've ever played. "EV Nova." I still love that game and go back to it on occasion. It was made produced by a small company of pals "ATMOS Graphics." The company shut down shortly after the games release which saddened me as i would have wished to see what they could have done later on, the story was immaculate and game play truly unique. 

Years after the debunking of ATMOS Graphics i donned the name and wear it now as a badge of honor and as a hallmark of my blatant fanboyism towards this game. :3

The company pulled the name from 'Atmosphere' but dropped 'phere' to imply that they are without fear.

Updated 2021 Desktop || 3700x || Asus x570 Tuf Gaming || 32gb Predator 3200mhz || 2080s XC Ultra || MSI 1440p144hz || DT990 + HD660 || GoXLR + ifi Zen Can || Avermedia Livestreamer 513 ||

New Home Dedicated Game Server || Xeon E5 2630Lv3 || 16gb 2333mhz ddr4 ECC || 2tb Sata SSD || 8tb Nas HDD || Radeon 6450 1g display adapter ||

My name is Jonah
And when I was young I would "growl like a bear" when I was hungry, so my parents called me Jonahbear
And then when I was older(7ish) I made my name using letter stickers. I later put a Z over the J. Family saw it and started calling me zonah.

When my dad made my first email, he just mixed the two and hence zonahbear was born.

i5-4690k @ 4.2GHz | Asus Radeon R9 290 DirectCU II | Hyper 212 EVO | ASRock Z97 Extreme3 | Corsair Vengeance 8GB 1866MHz, Corsair XMS 4GB | 850 EVO 250GB, random 1TB drive | Corsair 200R | EVGA SuperNOVA 750W | Rosewill RK-9000BR | Logitech G700s | Logitech G930 | ViewSonic VG2427wm, Dell S2209W, Dell S2009W

Dell Inspiron 3147

Latitude E5420, Samsung 840 EVO 250gb, 12gb RAM, 1600x900 display

Pentium G3258 @ 3.2GHz | WD Red 2TB x3 in RAID-Z, Crucial MX100 128GB(cache drive) | Fractal Design Node 304 | Gigabyte GA-H97N-WIFI | Crucial Ballistix Sport 8GB | EVGA 500B

HTC One M8 64GB, Droid Razr M

Mine is slightly depressing. "Shadow" is when I was younger and had no friends, that had created mass depression(anybody who would actually talk to me would mock me, and "Go On" was when i was contemplating suicide and used that to, well, go on

I just felt like I needed somthing here

Hello, my name is Jack, and I am the most sophisticated AI you will ever meet.

/s

My name is Jack, and yes, I am a human.

This name just kinda came from nowhere.

TechCIDLC? I like Tech, and my full name initials are CIDLC. Pretty simple, huh?

"Identify the problem before applying a solution." -USAFRet