Explain Your Username

DLM_012

the 08 in my name is the monthsary (month anniversary) of me and my ex girlfriend..

han_han is for my name which I thought is just the same with my nickname: jay-jay

Anyone not from The Netherlands probably won't get it so i'll explain. Chocomel is a dutch brand of chocolate milk. My avatar (taken from a tv commercial) is holding a can of it in his hand. Came up with it when i was drinking it and playing Halo.

I made this name back in like 2012 I think, I needed a name for my minecraft account(I started be for it got really big) and I thought of the most random thing and ookman500 was it so I started using it for every new account I made.

Contrary to what you may believe, and what many others have asked me, no, my username is not a reference/nod to the famous Red Alert series of games in the Command and Conquer franchise. It's actually just something I came up with about 6 years ago or so when I got a PS3 and I needed to come up with a gamertag, handle, whatever you may call it, for my account. It somewhat came naturally, my favorite color being red, my favorite number being 19, and somehow I filled in the rest and thus concluded with RedAlert19. It's rather funny, because I didn't know about any of the Red Alert games until after I had made my username and people asked me about it.

Based off based god

CPU i5-4690k Motherboard asrock h97-ac RAM 2x4 Crucial Sport GPU Msi 4g gtx 970 Case Silverstone sg13b-q Storage western digital scorpio black 500gb PSU csm 450w Display(s) acerh27hl bmid Cooling intel stock cooler Yeah I know right Keyboard I'd rather not say Mouse logitech g602 Sound beyerdynamic dt990pro Operating System windows 8.1

After having just completed my BSc Sports Science I have been through a lot a data analysis and graph making, enjoying the technician environment.... the friend who helped me with my build gave me my new online name based on that :)

Full name is Tony Lu, Tried that on runescape, it suggested tonylu1595, used that ever since.

Sound: Custom one pros, Audioengine A5+ with S8 sub.

K70 RGB

Mine is pretty simple

"Lachlan"= My name

"fromAUS"= I'm from Australia  :D

Simple!!

rtpb (initials of my full name) 56 (grandmas house number) 42 (fav tv channel) i used this username since i was like 6 years old.

Laptop: Thinkpad W520 i7 2720QM 24GB RAM 1920x1080 2x SSDs Main Rig: 4790k 12GB Hyperx Beast Zotac 980ti AMP! Fractal Define S (window) RM850 Noctua NH-D15 EVGA Z97 FTW with 3 1080P 144hz monitors from Asus Secondary: i5 6600K, R9 390 STRIX, 16GB DDR4, Acer Predator 144Hz 1440P

As Centos 7 SU once said: With great power comes great responsibility.

Generated xbox gamer-tag

Nvidia is to Dr Dre Beets as AMD is to KFC.

One makes you broke, the other you can get more of and have a midnight snack from the fridge when hungry again. Once you go Nvidia, you go broked, turn into an Elitist, or get the incorrect amount of VRAM.

- WCCFTECH

I was only 9 years old. I loved Fifflaren so much, I had all the NiP merchandise and matches pirated. I prayed to Fifflaren every night before bed. Thanking him for the life I have been given. Fifflaren is love I say. Fifflaren is life. My dad hears and calls me a fuckhead. I knew he was just jelly of my passion for Fifflaren. I called him a Sw@yer. He hits me and sends me to go to sleep. I'm crying now, and my face hurts. I lay in bed and it's really cold. A warmth is moving towards me. I feel someone touching me. I feel someone touching me. It's Fifflaren. I am so happy. He whispers in my ear; "this is my pyjama". He grabs me with his powerful Swedish hands and puts me on my hands and knees. I'm ready. I spread my ass cheeks for Fifflaren. He penetrates my butt-hole. It hurts so much but I do it for Fifflaren. I can feel my butt tearing as my eyes start to water. I push against his force. I want to please Fifflaren. He roars a viking roar as he fills my butt with his love. My dad walks in. Fifflaren looks straight into his eyes and says; "He is a ninja now". Fifflaren is love, Fifflaren is life 

My name IRL is Luke so naturally I got called "Skywalker" a fair bit because there's not much else you can do with Luke. Skywalker is a pretty cool name when you think about it so I used that as my name in games as a kid but some games (specifically Pokemon) had a smaller character limit. Because of the character limit I tried a few variations (Skywalk, Skywave etc) until landing on Skywake which I liked and just kept using.

.... I've since found out that Skywave is a relatively obscure Shogaze band from the late 90s. So I kinda wish I'd used that instead.

Fools think they know everything, experts know they know nothing

Its a nickname from school that stuck....

Dont ask why I am 16

MOTHERBOARD: MSI Z87-G45 CPU: I5-4670 GPU: MSI GTX 770 4GB RAM: 16GB ADATA PC3 1333MHz(got them free) PSU: SeaSonic MK2 620w CASE: Sharkoon Tauron OS: Win 10 64 bit Keyboard: Steelseries Shift Mouse: G502 

Appllleeeeee suuuxxxxxxxxxx

“It would seem that Our Lord finds our desires not too strong, but too weak. We are half-hearted creatures, fooling about with drink and sex and ambition when infinite joy is offered us, like an ignorant child who wants to go on making mud pies in a slum because he cannot imagine what is meant by the offer of a holiday at the sea. We are far too easily pleased.”

―  C.S. Lewis  :)

I gone through a number of user names. 

The first one I came up with was SwordsofSpades, which was the coolest name I could think of when I was 14. This was my handle for most of my Xbox Live days. 

My second one was XIRisingIX. I used this one in Runescape and on various other forums including Reddit. Heck, if you see this say "Hi". This user name originated when I was still on the Xbox Live scene. I saw one of my friends had a name called XIFallenIX, which sounded cool to 16 year ol' me. So I copied it. Sorry Matt

Anyhoo, I don't really know how I came up with this user name. I think it originated from a Tobuscus episode, one where he said he played a character called "Sargent Mustang" from a Full Metal Alchemist scetch, but he kept calling him Sargent Mustard.

After a few years, it sort of popped into my head when I wanted to change my Steam name to something less cringy than XIRisingIX. 

CPU: Intel i5 2500k @4.2Ghz Cooling: Be Quiet! Silent Loop 120mm MB: MSI Z77A-G45 GPU: Sapphire R9 280X Vapor-X OC RAM: 8Gb G.Skill Ripjaw @ 1600mhz

Storage 1:Samsung 840 120gb SSD Storage 2: Seagate Barracuda 2Tb HDD PSU:Corsair CX 750W  Case: Corsair Carbide 400R.

Xaftz, long story short, I used a random name generator, took cues and came up with Zaftz and/or Xaftz. Playing runescape at the time, I ask my friend to help me choose, she chose Xaftz because it looked better having only 1 of each letter used. This was like. 2008/2009-ish.

Generated xbox gamer-tag

Heh, Mine used to be ExceedingCrane7 before I changed it to DeepFriedPubez (currently my League name) ("-Pubes" variant came before that, I will explain in a bit) and that originated from me and my friend in 6th or 7th grade when we used to say "Deep Fried Telephones" for no raisin. Fast forward to 2011, "Pubes" came as a natural substitute when me and my friend (another one) suggested it. I wanted to use as a funny username, but the one containing "-Pubes" was reported within 2 weeks, I promptly used "-Pubez" and it lasted months. I guess people like edginess.

it's my real name, just that

System Spec: H87 mobo from Zotac, I3 4130, 4GB ddr3 1600mhz Cas 11, WD green 2TB all in side of a Cooler Mater Elite 120

I was using some generic names (Neo, anyone?) when I was young, but then decided, that it was time to get a Nickname that is unique, but still reflects my personality and playstyle.

Bird, because my last name has a similar meaning (in my native language).

Hunter, because my playstyle does reflect real hunting (beeing patient, slowly advance, staying aware of your environment, but stricking hard, precise and well timed. Also: Reading your prey/enemy and learn from it's behaviour to get an advantage).

The name Birdhunter has served me well:

- It's RP friendly, meaning I can use it online in RP-Focused groups/games.

- Its short form "Birdy" is similar to the translation of my last name, leading to people calling me that in RL aswell as Online, therefore eliminating confusion.

- I later found out, that I'm also really good as a gunner and on AA/Flak in several games, making it even more appropriate.

I still use a few other Nicks, especially when playing multi-character games or when the Nick has been already taken (but so far, only one other guy in russia seemed to use it). I did have to vary it for "social media", that's why my YT, Twitter, Twitch, etc. go under the name "BirdhunterLive"... (never had time to start streaming and producing content though, so it's not really worth checking it out atm).

PS: Seeing on how much thought I versus others put into the Nickname, I feel kinda weird...