Explain Your Username

DLM_012

Well, my first name begins with "M"

First got this name playing fps games with my older brother, and he stuck it on me. Just kinda grew on me.

i killed a chicken thats how i got this name. (just kidding just made it up)

Its MLG

That says it all right

9590|EK-Copper|Sabertooth 990FXR2.0|16GB RIPJAWS Z|Dual MSI Gaming 290|Corsiar AX1200i|Corsair 760T|3TB Seagate+Dual 120GB Samsung 850EVO in Raid 0

LTT'S Official Radeon Master Race Club Founder-Predicts TitanX2 (Prediction Date: 3-30-15)

XFX Needs To Make A 3 Fan Cooler 

Guys in my course nicknamed me Taro (Pic related), because they thought I was Samoan. Tarou also means Big Boy in japanese, so I'm just taking the jap meaning instead (because anime is awesome). They just kept calling me Tarou, not in a bullying/harassing way, so I ended up just getting stuck with it. 
taro.jpg

Got my name long time ago. saw alien vs predator and used predator. then added guy and put 0 in it and for some reason i have never found my username repeated on any other site.

PlayModeOn - Self-explanatory.

CPU AMD FX-8350 @ 4.0GHzCooling AMD StockMotherboard AsRock 970 Extreme4RAM 8GB (2x4) DDR3 1333MHz GPU AMD Sapphire R9 290 Vapor-XCase Fractal Define R5 Titanium 

Storage Samsung 120GB 840 EVO | PSUThermaltake Litepower 600WOS Windows 8.1 Pro 64-bit

Upgrading to - Intel i7 - New motherboard - Corsair AIO H110i GT watercooler -  1000W PSU

I saw jurassic park 3 and i thought "hmm thats a cool 3 slash design". And me and my friends played as agents in Mi6 (James bond agency) and my code name was always 003 so i put it together and boom. And the first scifi movie i saw was predator. I also liked to imitate its "clicking growl" noise so hes always my avatar/ profile picture.

There really is no explanation for Bynming outside of "i thought it sounds cool". People think it sounds asian, I guess "ming" does. But the username I had before, for over a decade, was "Djzapz". It all started when I got Starcraft. I was about 10 or 11 when I got the game and back then I really liked Pokemon. I liked Zapdos, not sure why. So I came up with Zapz. Ended up being Zapz-1000 on Starcraft and SCBW.

Then I jokingly started calling Djzapz on MSN because I made intentionally bad techno music (once) using a cheesy mixing software. It stuck. And I was Djzapz, in WoW and other things.

And then I became Bynming when I started playing Starcraft2. I decided to start fresh and drop my Zapdos roots. But in my gamer heart, I think I'll always be Djzapz.

Its based off mah YouTube name ZealousGaming, which just sounded cool :P

Handle every stressful situation like a dog; if you can't eat it or play with it, just pee on it and walk away.

There really is no explanation for Bynming outside of "i thought it sounds cool". People think it sounds asian, I guess "ming" does. But the username I had before, for over a decade, was "Djzapz". It all started when I got Starcraft. I was about 10 or 11 when I got the game and back then I really liked Pokemon. I liked Zapdos, not sure why. So I came up with Zapz. Ended up being Zapz-1000 on Starcraft and SCBW.

Then I jokingly started calling Djzapz on MSN because I made intentionally bad techno music (once) using a cheesy mixing software. It stuck. And I was Djzapz, in WoW and other things.

And then I became Bynming when I started playing Starcraft2. I decided to start fresh and drop my Zapdos roots. But in my gamer heart, I think I'll always be Djzapz.

*Wild chants of Djzapz*

I just felt like I needed somthing here

I've always been a gamer (console) but PC's had always just been a tool to use at school then later on in life at work for office email ping-pong, even when i did get into PC gaming when WoW came out i didn't have the first clue about what was under the hood. It wasn't until the last couple of years that i started going out of my way to learn more and more about all of the components and what role they play in the overall system. 

When i first joined here i considered myself a new enthusiast so here i am :)  

Ages ago I was making my first account. I tried to enter my first name but there was a character limit. After that, the name just stuck.

My username was made for my youtube channel, although i don't make tech videos, but i freakin love your vids, watch them all the time, your videos helped me so much on building my new computer, so thank you :)

My name comes from the Ace Combat series of games (mainly Ace Combat Zero: The Belkan War). ADFX: The naming convention given to one of the most powerful fighters in the Ace Combat series, the ADFX-01 Morgan. Pixy: The callsign of one of the most significant characters/pilots in the game (I don't want to spoil the plot but he's very important to the storyline of Ace Combat Zero).

I Love technology and im a Girl ....

its not that interesting  

I would have never guessed

I Love technology and im a Girl ....

its not that interesting  

doge-600.png

Much Wow, such intrest, very imagine

Mine is my surname. Before you call the racism card....

i7 920 @ 3.5 GHz / Gigabyte X58-USB3 / Corsair H100i / 12gb Kingston Hyper X Blu / EVGA GTX 970 SSC ACX 2.0+ / 120gb SanDisk Extreme II / 650w PowerCool / Phanteks Enthoo Pro / TTe Sports Challenger Ultimate / TTe Sports Black Element / Corsair Raptor HS40

Heavy GTA Player and always loved to drive the GTA Tank (Rhino). Started playing League of Legends and RhinoTank was taken so i picked Rhynotank. Been my first pick nametag ever since. I played LoL a bit differently than other people so my friends made up "Rhynomechanics". The word Rhyno is usually associated with me in all my friends groups.

Mine started life when I was 15 and my first MMO was Runescape, Username was called Dark Ross (goofy I know). Then when I started college for Software Development where I used to shorten class names and file names  e.g. mainProg(), I took that onboard and adapted the older username (when Jagex just started introducing name changes) and called it drkRoss. The 89 on the end is simple, it's my year of birth (but don't tell anyone ;) )

Mine was given to me by the wow random name generator for my main character. Ever since I've used it for all my online accounts :)

My posts are in a constant state of editing :)

CPU: i7-4790k @ 4.7Ghz MOBO: ASUS ROG Maximums VII Hero  GPU: Asus GTX 780ti Directcu ii SLI RAM: 16GB Corsair Vengeance PSU: Corsair AX860 Case: Corsair 450D Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 250 GB, WD Black 1TB Cooling: Corsair H100i with Noctua fans Monitor: ASUS ROG Swift

laptop

Some ASUS model. Has a GT 550M, i7-2630QM, 4GB or ram and a WD Black SSD/HDD drive. MacBook Pro 13" base model
Apple stuff from over the years
iPhone 5 64GB, iPad air 128GB, iPod Touch 32GB 3rd Gen and an iPod nano 4GB 3rd Gen. Both the touch and nano are working perfectly as far as I can tell :)