Explain Your Username

DLM_012

Its the first 4 letters of my name.

Linus is my fetish.

Kitsune - Fox in Japanese, I really like the Folklore 

4 - "Shi" - 4 in japanese can also mean death >:D

... In Summary I like Japanese..

Midori:

Specs: Intel i5 4690K | Asus Strix GTX 1070 |  2x4gb Corsair Vengeance DDR3 @1600MHz| Samsung 850 Pro 250GB | WD Blue 1TB | EVGA Supernova G2 750W | NZXT H440 Black/Green

Cooling:|2 Stock NZXT Case fans | 2 Noctua F-A14 FLXNoctua NF-P14S-1200 |

Peripherals: Corsair LUX RGB K70 Silent| Corsair RGB Sabre | Audio Technica M40X

It's my ign in all the games I play.

And I actually got it from a computer name.

~~~SnapDragon~~~

| CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X @ PBO & -0.06v offset | CPU Cooler: Scythe Ninja 5 |RAM: 32GB G.Skill Flare X 3200MHz @ 3600MHz 1.45V| Mobo: Gigabyte X570 Aorus Elite  | Storage: Crucial MX300 500GB + Western Digital Blue M.2 250GB + Seagate Barracuda 2TB + Western Digital 1TB Blue | Graphics Card: Asus ROG Strix RTX 2070 Super Advanced 8G | Case: Cooler Master HAF X | PSU: Superflower Leadex Silver 650W |

My name Kamesh S S as kameshss! :)

Intel Core i3 2100 @ 3.10GHz - Intel Stock Cooler - Zotac Geforce GT 610 2GB Synergy Edition

Intel DH61WW - Corsair® Value Select 4GBx1 DDR3 1600 MHz - Antec BP-300P PSU

WD Green 1TB - Seagate 2.5" HDD 1TB - Seagate Barracuda 500GB - Antec X1 E.

My last name as a joke was miss pronounced by friends as "facho" (in spanish "facho" is phonetically refering to italian fascism, which i disliked.)

Later on, Facho became "Fazo" as a counter-joke (In spanish "fazo" is a joint, weed cigar -historically was a lunfard of a tabaco cigar-)

Fazo became its own diminutive "Fazito" by my best friends/girlfriend.

Later i started learning German, and Fazito evolved into "Faziten" again as a joke given by the characteristic ending in german words ("-ten"). 13 Years later it remains intact.

My user name was something I divised as a player on the original Battlefield 1942 when I was 12, it's a transliteration of the Greek Kthonios which means "in, under, or beneath the earth" it was my little inside joke to being underground on the pro gaming scene.

@LinusTech Hello Linus . My name is Ajay and I live in India. I am one of your biggest fans . I have seen almost all of your videos .

If I have any doubts about tech , I always clear them through your videos and blog. I also recommend it to other geeks in my area.

For so long I've been wanting to ask you , WHAT DO YOU DO WITH ALL THOSE PRE-USED TECH STUFF JUST SITTING IN YOUR OFFICE ALL DAY ??? There is however another thing that you should know about me. I am a broke guy and don't have money to build a nice gaming rig .

I am ashamed to talk about my old pc specs. I always wanted to build a nice 4000 $ build. Cut to the chase , I was hoping whether you can help me out. You are now a rich man and those things sitting there are of no use to you. I will pay for the shipping charges. If you are willing to take any action towards my interest , please contact back. I will be waiting for your reply till the end of time.

Please tell Luke that he is awesome .

Yours hopefully ,

Ajay Dev

Long story short: it was a game night over at my friend's house, graduation was around the corner, it was 3:00am and we were a little buzzed, and I've been obsessed with L33T but wanted something that I could enter on any forum or community since they don't allow numbers for the first character.

Long story short: it was a game night over at my friend's house, graduation was around the corner, it was 3:00am and we were a little buzzed, and I've been obsessed with L33T but wanted something that I could enter on any forum or community since they don't allow numbers for the first character.

This isn't my Usual internet Alias I wanted it to be different for this forum. So Red obviously stands for the Color red and Sphyxis is an Ancient greek word which means "heartbeat". I got sphyxis while I was reading an article about asphyxiation.

|CPU: Intel i7-5960X @ 4.4ghz|MoBo: Asus Rampage V|RAM: 64GB Corsair Dominator Platinum|GPU:2-way SLI Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 980's|SSD:512GB Samsung 850 pro|HDD: 2TB WD Black|PSU: Corsair AX1200i|COOLING: NZXT Kraken x61|SOUNDCARD: Creative SBX ZxR|  ^_^  Planned Bedroom Build: Red Phantom [quadro is stuck in customs, still trying to find a cheaper way to buy a highend xeon]

This is an alias I've only recently started using, before then it was always either my full name or surname variants.

This just combines the the first 3 letters of my names.

Aaron Knowles

And though the K in my surname is silent, and my first name is pronounced similar to "Air-un" and not "Ah-run" (with a soft a sound), which is how most people pronounce my name (I give up correcting people), I pronounce Aarkno as "Ark-No".

It means 'dirty dog', a moniker once given to me by a frolicsome high school hussy. 

mkultra is a CIA mind control program.  I was bored of my old username (ThoraxClippings) and didn't know what to do until I saw my coworkers username of TheManhattanProject.  I then decided to make my new username a to be an epic government program.  My two favorite programs that I know about are MKUltra and Operations Northwoods.  MKUltra is a cooler project, better sounding, and shorter name three out of three in my book. 

Top Hat=Classy Monocle=Villain  Top Hat+Monocle=Mr Peanut 

A short version of my name.

mvilcis

Mantas

mvilcis

My last name...

Spoiler

PRE-BUILT DESKTOP | CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo E8400 @ 3GHz | RAM: 4GB DDR2 @ 800MHz (2GBX2) | GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GT 430 w/ 2GB VRAM | HDDs: 3.5" Samsung HD501LJ ATA 500GB 7200rpm & 3.5" Samsung 502IJ ATA 500GB 7200rpm | PSU: MODECOM Feel III-500Watt ATX | Displays: Samsung SyncMaster T22B350 (1920x1080) & LG Flatron W2234S (1680x1050) | OS: Windows 8.1 Pro 64-bit & Ubuntu Linux 14.04 LTS | Peripherals: Logitech M90 gray mice & Acme KM10 keyboard | Sound: HDMI 2.0

DELL INSPIRON 15 7000 SERIES (7537) LAPTOP | CPU: Intel i7-4510U @ 2GHz | RAM: 8GB DDR3 @ 1600MHz (4GBX2) | GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GT 750M w/ 2GB VRAM | SSHD: 2.5" 1TB + 8GB Flash | Display: 15.6" 1920x1080 IPS w/ Multi-Touch | OS: Windows 8.1 Pro 64-bit | Peripherals: Logitech M100 white mice | Sound:  Logitech Z130 2.0

OTHER DEVICES | Phone: Samsung Galaxy Alpha 32GB

Being the nerd I naturally am, I wanted a gaming related username when I was signing up for YouTube years ago. After several attempts I found this wasn't taken and it's has become my username more or less everywhere

Re** Sa** My real name and
Resa In My local slang means doing a Restart.
well i t kida fits i have had all sorts of numbers at the end as Just resa is always taken.

_R_S is Just based on the Resa consept No real meaning there

First time i used was on runescape i guess dont really remember when i used it before that

Well.. my origins are kinda funny lol.

ILP actually stands for I like Pie.. the 911 well.. (it has nothing to do with 9/11) instead with the emergency code 911.

It actually started back when I first got Starcraft. I wanted to play online but my parents had brainwashed me about sexual predators and people out to kill little kids on the internet. So... I came up with the idea of calling myself Ieatkids and 911 to call the police cause I just ate a kid. Kinda stupid but heres the logic behind it. If I eat kids... then I myself can't be a kid therefore people can't kidnap me cause I am not a kid, so no 'kid'napping :P

Eventually I grew up and realized its a silly name, and I couldn't think of a good name so... I was eating pie.... 

It kinda stuck through middle and high school and now my game name is ILikePie lol

Mine was really hard to come up with, but I think I did a good job!

But that does not explain it I think so

kirjoittamaton is from my steam account, its track from finnish band named kotiteollisuus

In my opinion, it would have sounded a bit better as "nimeämätön", but... I'm not the one to give names.

For non-Finnish readers, "Kirjoittamaton" translates to "unwritten" and "nimeämätön" translates to "unnamed"

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

Yontimo comes from Yön Timo which means Timo (finnish boys name) of the night. Its usually an euphemism for black person. Its not like im black nor racist, but I play usually with rogue and.. well.. You asked! (No, really its just black humour, so eat your veggies and live to fight another day.)

When the going gets weirdthe weird turn pro.

my nickname was from my little sister who called me egg as she couldn't say my name then my friend just changed it over to eggman randomly and I decided to use it for accounts :)

Generic User Name, Reporting In! (at least to me, anyways) 

Last name, coupled with first and middle initial. 
Maybe it's not the "Best" idea for a user name, but I'm at this point in my life where I'm okay with admitting "I never thought of one of those creative, badass names; this'll do."