COVID-19 - READ THE RULES BEFORE REPLYING

WkdPaul

Tomorrow, Alabama's Stay at Home order expires and most retail stores are expected to open up at 50% capacity maximum. From there, if things go as planned, many other businesses, like restaurants and bowling alleys, will open up again on the 15th. Honestly can't wait to see how this turns out.

Check out my guide on how to scan cover art here!

Local asshole and 6th generation console enthusiast.

23 minutes ago, handymanshandle said:

Tomorrow, Alabama's Stay at Home order expires and most retail stores are expected to open up at 50% capacity maximum. From there, if things go as planned, many other businesses, like restaurants and bowling alleys, will open up again on the 15th. Honestly can't wait to see how this turns out.

despite Alabama having more cases but proportionally fewer deaths than Minnesota and it's got a slightly older population than Minnesota.

and our governor is continuing our lockdowns with some things being allowed to somewhat open up 😦

a Moo Floof connoisseur and curator.

:x@handymanshandle x @pinksnowbirdie || Jake x Brendan :x
Youtube Audio Normalization

38 minutes ago, pinksnowbirdie said:

despite Alabama having more cases but proportionally fewer deaths than Minnesota and it's got a slightly older population than Minnesota.

and our governor is continuing our lockdowns with some things being allowed to somewhat open up 😦

There’s a wide variety of maths on this one.  There isn’t any sharp data.  You pick one side or the other side, or the middle.  Alabama is going aggressive.  Minnesota is going middle.  Conservative views of the numbers say “to hell with that! Way way too many people are still dying and our numbers for who is even dying are garbage because there is barely any testing!”  But strictures are getting adjusted, so middle.  You seem to be complaining that Minnesota is not going aggressive like Alabama. Time will tell on this one.

I notice a lot of ifs in your statement.  What is the other side of that if?  Oh yeah.  Mass death and a length of lockdown that is doubled or more.  Perhaps Alabama will get lucky.  Perhaps they will have the same problem California has.  

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

4 hours ago, Mister Woof said:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2020/04/29/health/gilead-sciences-remdesivir-covid-19-treatment/index.html

Remdesivir seems to have positive benefit in the first double blind controlled study.

From 11.6% to 8% doesn't seem like much, but that's a 31% improvement in fatality rates. That's really promising to me.

On top of that is shortening of disease by almost 27%.

Good news fellas. It's not perfect, but I'll take it.

Looks like the 2nd line treatment is somewhat effective for hospital-admitted patients. A proper run of chloroquinine would be called for at the "don't need to to the hospital but still in rough shape" stage, while it won't have as much effect if the virus has progressed further. Once admitted, you'd move to something like this. Though with the comorbidity rates of those that have died from COVID19, hope there isn't going to be some nasty interactions with Remdesivir. One of the un-fun parts of drug development is multi-drug interactions. 

Still, it's good to see they're quickly filling out a treatment regime paradigm. 

30 minutes ago, Bombastinator said:

There’s a wide variety of maths on this one.  There isn’t any sharp data.  You pick one side or the other side, or the middle.  Alabama is going aggressive.  Minnesota is going middle.  Conservative views of the numbers say “to hell with that! Way way too many people are still dying and our numbers for who is even dying are garbage because there is barely any testing!”  But strictures are getting adjusted, so middle.  You seem to be complaining that Minnesota is not going aggressive like Alabama. Time will tell on this one.

I notice a lot of ifs in your statement.  What is the other side of that if?  Oh yeah.  Mass death and a length of lockdown that is doubled or more.  Perhaps Alabama will get lucky.  Perhaps they will have the same problem California has.  

and a lot of it is ifs but it seems really promising in places that exercised caution but remained open.

41 minutes ago, Taf the Ghost said:

Looks like the 2nd line treatment is somewhat effective for hospital-admitted patients. A proper run of chloroquinine would be called for at the "don't need to to the hospital but still in rough shape" stage, while it won't have as much effect if the virus has progressed further. Once admitted, you'd move to something like this. Though with the comorbidity rates of those that have died from COVID19, hope there isn't going to be some nasty interactions with Remdesivir. One of the un-fun parts of drug development is multi-drug interactions. 

Still, it's good to see they're quickly filling out a treatment regime paradigm. 

Lol. Chloroquine is a chemotherapy drug.  Like anti cancer stuff or sulfa drugs.  It needs EXACT dosing to keep it from killing you.   Chemotherapy drugs have nasty habits like destroying your kidneys.  The lupus patients that take it at home spend time in the hospital first getting the dosage right.  Could a patient take it at home?  Sure.  After dosage has been determined.  Is it a good idea to pass it around randomly like aspirin?  Heck no.  Chemotherapy drugs are poisons by definition and it seems that covid is only a little bit more susceptible to it than human beings. So in order to make it work brink of death level treatments are needed.  Kind of standard fare for chemotherapy drugs.

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

9 minutes ago, pinksnowbirdie said:

and a lot of it is ifs but it seems really promising in places that exercised caution but remained open.

A lot of that is the behavior of the citizenry.  Sweden has a pretty conservative population as does Minnesota.  I’ve got a friend who moved from Minnesota to South Carolina and he is repetitively shocked by driving behavior and the incredibly high number of road accidents there.  Minnesota never closed down as hard as some states did.   

1 minute ago, Bombastinator said:

A lot of that is the behavior of the citizenry.  Sweden has a pretty conservative population as does Minnesota.  I’ve got a friend who moved from Minnesota to South Carolina and he is repetitively shocked by driving behavior and the incredibly high number of road accidents there.  Minnesota never closed down as hard as some states did.   

I think culture and general societal structures plays a huge role in the difference.    

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

44 minutes ago, Bombastinator said:

Lol. Chloroquine is a chemotherapy drug.  Like anti cancer stuff or sulfa drugs.  It needs EXACT dosing to keep it from killing you.   Chemotherapy drugs have nasty habits like destroying your kidneys.  The lupus patients that take it at home spend time in the hospital first getting the dosage right.  Could a patient take it at home?  Sure.  After dosage has been determined.  Is it a good idea to pass it around randomly like aspirin?  Heck no.  Chemotherapy drugs are poisons by definition and it seems that covid is only a little bit more susceptible to it than human beings. So in order to make it work brink of death level treatments are needed.  Kind of standard fare for chemotherapy drugs.

What? Its an anti malarial, its a derivative of Quinine which has some nasty side effects to anybody with a heart condition.

Also Fun Fact: All drugs are poison by definition.

Main Rig:-

Ryzen 7 3800X | Asus ROG Strix X570-F Gaming | 16GB Team Group Dark Pro 3600Mhz | Corsair MP600 1TB PCIe Gen 4 | Sapphire 5700 XT Pulse | Corsair H115i Platinum | WD Black 1TB | WD Green 4TB | EVGA SuperNOVA G3 650W | Asus TUF GT501 | Samsung C27HG70 1440p 144hz HDR FreeSync 2 | Ubuntu 20.04.2 LTS |

Server:-

Intel NUC running Server 2019 + Synology DSM218+ with 2 x 4TB Toshiba NAS Ready HDDs (RAID0)

1 hour ago, Bombastinator said:

and it didn't but it still over did it.

I think the Alabama governor did a hybrid approach of some stay at home orders and some mass immunity.

3 hours ago, Taf the Ghost said:

2 hours ago, Bombastinator said:

Hydroxychloroquine might not work all that well, if at all.

https://thehill.com/policy/healthcare/493931-largest-analysis-of-hydroxychloroquine-use-finds-no-benefit-increased

https://www.washingtonpost.com/business/2020/04/21/anti-malarial-drug-trump-touted-is-linked-higher-rates-death-va-coronavirus-patients-study-says/

https://www.foxnews.com/science/covid-19-hydroxychloroquine-showed-no-benefit-more-deaths-va-virus-study

https://apnews.com/a5077c7227b8eb8b0dc23423c0bbe2b2

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/global-opinions/the-lessons-from-trumps-reckless-recommendation-of-hydroxychloroquine/2020/04/23/4626c4ce-84bc-11ea-ae26-989cfce1c7c7_story.html

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/04/21/health/hydroxychloroquine-veterans-study/index.html

Some grains of salt needed though.

3 hours ago, Master Disaster said:

What? Its an anti malarial, its a derivative of Quinine which has some nasty side effects to anybody with a heart condition.

Also Fun Fact: All drugs are poison by definition.

Lol.  You state that like it’s some sort of refutation.  None of those statements are mutually exclusive.  chloroquine was developed because of a quinine shortage in world war 2. It’s a synthetic quinine and predates antibiotics.  The difference between antibiotics and chemotherapy was is antibiotics tend to be radically less toxic to humans while being much more toxic to bacteria.  What I find interesting is that chloroquine and hydrochloroquine are mentioned, but quinine specifically isn’t.  They’re not the same.

3 hours ago, pinksnowbirdie said:

and it didn't but it still over did it.

I think the Alabama governor did a hybrid approach of some stay at home orders and some mass immunity.

Overdid?  Oh you mean the whole social distancing worked better than expected thing. Yeah.  That happened.  An unusually small number of Minnesotans died while having a lower level of lockdown.  How terrible that was.  

42 minutes ago, Bombastinator said:

Overdid?  Oh you mean the whole social distancing worked better than expected thing. Yeah.  That happened.  An unusually small number of Minnesotans died while having a lower level of lockdown.  How terrible that was.  

If a lot of people get sick/die, then people will claim that the people in charge didn't act fast enough/didn't do a good job.

If not a lot of people get sick/die, then people will claim that the people in charge overreacted and that it was all for nothing.

*A lot/not a lot is relative.

Phew. Don't punish us all because of a few counties.

Before Gov. Gavin Newsom could officially announce a plan to close all beaches and state parks in California, San Diego County leaders were pushing back -- an effort that San Diego's Mayor touted as the reason why local beaches were not included in the announcement on Thursday.

"Great news: the Governor heard us. San Diego beaches WILL STAY OPEN under our plan approved by lifeguards and health officials," Mayor Kevin Faulconer tweeted after Newsom announced in his daily press briefing that he would close only beaches in Orange County starting Friday.

The move to close the Orange County coastline was made after hoards of beachgoers rushed to open beaches amid a heatwave, against the state-wide "stay-at-home" order that prevented people from gathering in groups. Images show Newport Beach speckled with people on beach chairs, blankets and under umbrellas -- a scene often reserved for Fourth of July or Memorial Day.

https://www.nbcsandiego.com/news/politics/san-diegans-following-the-rules-local-leaders-against-govs-plan-to-close-all-beaches/2316131/

CPU: i7 9700K GPU: MSI RTX 2080 SUPER VENTUS Motherboard: ASRock Z390 Phantom Gaming 4 RAM: 16GB ADATA XPG GAMMIX D10 3000MHz Storage: ADATA SU630 480GB + Samsung 860 EVO 1TB + Samsung 970 EVO Plus NVMe 1TB + WD Blue 1TB PSU: HighPower 80+ Gold 650W Case: Slate MR Mirror Finish OS: Windows 11 Pro Monitor: Dell S2716DGR 27" Mouse: Logitech G300s Keyboard: Corsair K70 LUX Cherry MX Brown Speakers: Bose Companion 2 Series III Headset: HyperX Cloud Alpha Microphone: Razer Seiren X

This whole thing just takes a lot more time to find anything out about than anyone likes.  We move slower than the virus, and while we can learn things and take action doing so takes time.  A lot of it.  And people get impatient.

"Lockdown Critics May Have Some Valid Points": https://www.bloomberg.com/opinion/articles/2020-04-29/coronavirus-lockdown-critics-may-have-some-valid-points

Over the past few days, some mainstream medias have done a total 180 from doom and gloom to lockdown skepticism. Wonder why...

They’re covering their arse now and trying to look objective when they’ve been pushing the one sided narrative for 3 months. All this data and studies are going to spill out and they want to get ahead of the curve here and seem like they’ve been showing all sides this whole time.

I suspect they’re going to use state governors as scapegoats here and turn this into a state sovereignty issue. They can’t blame Trump because he has seemingly distanced himself and has let the governors revel. They’re going to show how governors ignored data in order to delay reopening to get more funding. They’ll be pinned as corrupt and biased where should the state governors be making these kinds of decision? Or maybe it should be the federal government or FEMA who will take over al future similar events?

Just one of the theories I have. Or else they’ll announce baseball is starting up and just bury this entire thing into oblivion hoping we all forget.

A month ago, Dictator Trump was all the rage. He wasn't going to tell them what to do or how to do it. When he turned it back with "It's your state, your call. We are here to assist", some governors were instantly screwed. Smart, smart move.

Today was the first day I woke up and news alerts weren’t covered in corona updates. It was a welcomed change. A week ago the first news item was a homicide in a town (so place that it isn’t all the time but isn’t a freak thing either) and it made me so happy because there was finally a topic not virus related. (Still feel for those killed/affected of course)

People are fatigued and they're losing viewers with their tired continuous doom take so they need to produce new content to keep the coins flowing. I'm sure when cases inevitably bump from reopening they'll go back to their apocalypse viewpoint.

In the UK, lockdown skeptics are getting no airtime, no matter what their credentials. All the talk is of avoiding a second wave and not overwhelming the NHS, even though we are weeks past the peak and hospitals are nearly empty. There is still criticism of people for going outside during this 'public health crisis'. If you want to end lockdown you are seen as a selfish covidiot who is prepared to kill people 'just to go to the pub'.

"Millions of Americans locked out of unemployment system, survey finds": https://www.reuters.com/article/us-health-coronavirus-usa-unemployment/millions-of-americans-locked-out-of-unemployment-system-survey-finds-idUSKCN22A1MR

Most of these people wouldn't be unemployed if the draconian lockdown measures had never been implemented.

Since day 1 I was against this madness exactly because of this. No, the economy is not only Wall Street. Common people are suffering and the results are worse than a virus with a fatality rate lower than 0.5%.

Let all of this be a lesson that no economic system can survive if 99% of it is shut down. It doesn't matter if you're capitalist or communist, you cannot stop producing.

People don't realize what the health of the economy represents - access to care, ability to have safe and secure shelter, having basic needs met, being able to feed families. Life years lost from poverty, homelessness, hunger, delayed diagnoses, stress, mental health issues, substance abuse, domestic violence, and even social isolation itself will be so much greater than life years lost from COVID.

Unfortunately, a lot of people have never had to try to access government resources, so they latched onto the idea that the government would carry them through this. As someone who has done the rounds in social work: the government really sucks at taking care of people and makes benefits nearly impossible for the average person to access with any sort of reliability. That's to say nothing about how all of these safety nets are drying up at accelerated rates.

Reading through our Utah gov plan this morning and it has most activities, sports, churches all banned clear into the fall where there is all this language about a second wave, meaning he can just shut down again whenever he wants. I’m simply not seeing a way out of this, we gave up our rights and now we aren’t getting them back.

And there is not a single mention of the suffering and fallout the public will endure based on an endless shutdown, all that matters is stopping the virus at all costs.

On 5/1/2020 at 12:53 AM, Rakanoth said:

"Lockdown Critics May Have Some Valid Points": https://www.bloomberg.com/opinion/articles/2020-04-29/coronavirus-lockdown-critics-may-have-some-valid-points

Spoiler

Over the past few days, some mainstream medias have done a total 180 from doom and gloom to lockdown skepticism. Wonder why...

They’re covering their arse now and trying to look objective when they’ve been pushing the one sided narrative for 3 months. All this data and studies are going to spill out and they want to get ahead of the curve here and seem like they’ve been showing all sides this whole time.

I suspect they’re going to use state governors as scapegoats here and turn this into a state sovereignty issue. They can’t blame Trump because he has seemingly distanced himself and has let the governors revel. They’re going to show how governors ignored data in order to delay reopening to get more funding. They’ll be pinned as corrupt and biased where should the state governors be making these kinds of decision? Or maybe it should be the federal government or FEMA who will take over al future similar events?

Just one of the theories I have. Or else they’ll announce baseball is starting up and just bury this entire thing into oblivion hoping we all forget.

A month ago, Dictator Trump was all the rage. He wasn't going to tell them what to do or how to do it. When he turned it back with "It's your state, your call. We are here to assist", some governors were instantly screwed. Smart, smart move.

Today was the first day I woke up and news alerts weren’t covered in corona updates. It was a welcomed change. A week ago the first news item was a homicide in a town (so place that it isn’t all the time but isn’t a freak thing either) and it made me so happy because there was finally a topic not virus related. (Still feel for those killed/affected of course)

People are fatigued and they're losing viewers with their tired continuous doom take so they need to produce new content to keep the coins flowing. I'm sure when cases inevitably bump from reopening they'll go back to their apocalypse viewpoint.

In the UK, lockdown skeptics are getting no airtime, no matter what their credentials. All the talk is of avoiding a second wave and not overwhelming the NHS, even though we are weeks past the peak and hospitals are nearly empty. There is still criticism of people for going outside during this 'public health crisis'. If you want to end lockdown you are seen as a selfish covidiot who is prepared to kill people 'just to go to the pub'.

"Millions of Americans locked out of unemployment system, survey finds": https://www.reuters.com/article/us-health-coronavirus-usa-unemployment/millions-of-americans-locked-out-of-unemployment-system-survey-finds-idUSKCN22A1MR

Most of these people wouldn't be unemployed if the draconian lockdown measures had never been implemented.

Since day 1 I was against this madness exactly because of this. No, the economy is not only Wall Street. Common people are suffering and the results are worse than a virus with a fatality rate lower than 0.5%.

Let all of this be a lesson that no economic system can survive if 99% of it is shut down. It doesn't matter if you're capitalist or communist, you cannot stop producing.

People don't realize what the health of the economy represents - access to care, ability to have safe and secure shelter, having basic needs met, being able to feed families. Life years lost from poverty, homelessness, hunger, delayed diagnoses, stress, mental health issues, substance abuse, domestic violence, and even social isolation itself will be so much greater than life years lost from COVID.

Unfortunately, a lot of people have never had to try to access government resources, so they latched onto the idea that the government would carry them through this. As someone who has done the rounds in social work: the government really sucks at taking care of people and makes benefits nearly impossible for the average person to access with any sort of reliability. That's to say nothing about how all of these safety nets are drying up at accelerated rates.

Reading through our Utah gov plan this morning and it has most activities, sports, churches all banned clear into the fall where there is all this language about a second wave, meaning he can just shut down again whenever he wants. I’m simply not seeing a way out of this, we gave up our rights and now we aren’t getting them back.

And there is not a single mention of the suffering and fallout the public will endure based on an endless shutdown, all that matters is stopping the virus at all costs.

180 turn huh?  Yeah, not so much.  lockdown skepticism is still the exact same stuff.  The difference is the propaganda outlets are trying to play down the fact that social distancing was more effective than expected even in the face of almost non existent testing.  So it must be a “reverse”.

Nope.

It just worked is all.  

For the moment anyway.  A perilous and fragile positive step was taken.  Now the battle seems to be to keep the toddlers from running outside and tearing any gains to shreds.

Every time I see the phrase “mainstream media”  I know “alternative media” is going to get extolled.  Alternative media has proven itself to be a lot like alternative medicine and with about the same ethics level.   A trap for rubes and the unwary.  “Mainstream media” does have problems.  That bit is true.  The problem is “alternative media”

has proven repetitively not only those same problems, but bigger and additional problems on top.  Its even worse.  It’s the “goop” of news.

Edited by LogicalDrm
Added spoiler

On 5/1/2020 at 12:53 AM, Rakanoth said:

Ove

Spoiler

r the past few days, some mainstream medias have done a total 180 from doom and gloom to lockdown skepticism. Wonder why...

You have done nothing but look for news articles to support your desire for this to be all over and the seriousness of it not to be.   Unfortunately you will not wake up from this dream and the media narrative will not save you.

The disease infects whoever it comes in contact with.  PERIOD.  the only thing that will stop you from getting it is not coming in contact with it.  It really is that simple.

Edited by LogicalDrm
Added spoiler

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

It makes sense that COVID has been everywhere since Nov/Dec since international travel never stops, but why did it take so long to suddenly explode onto the scene? COVID seems to spread incredibly, incredibly fast, so why did it take months to show up in the rest of the world? Was China really suppressing it that well to the Wuhan area?

If it's so mild for so many people, I don't understand why China even attempted to suppress it. Does Wuhan have a lot of old and sickly people?

Just really confused that something so contagious, but so mild for most people, took so long to be openly noticed. A lot of us suspect we already caught COVID back in Nov/Dec/Jan, but why are the nursing homes suddenly getting hit in Mar/Apr? Vast hordes of older, sicker people suddenly flooding and overwhelming hospitals seems to be the reason it suddenly got noticed.

While anecdotal, I have heard many stories of people who were sick in November-January, going to the doctor to get tested for the flu. The test would come back negative and the doctors would just scratch their heads and send the people home and tell them to rest and drink lots of fluids. Can't test for covid-19 if you don’t know it exists.

"'Please, go outside': COVID-19 much less likely to spread outdoors, Dr. Bonnie Henry says": https://www.cbc.ca/amp/1.5550191

Just for some context, she is the Provincial Health Officer for British Columbia and Clinical Associate Professor at the University of British Columbia.

YoU ArE KiLliNg mY GrAnDmA iF YoU LeAvE YOR HoUSe!!!!!!!!!!

"Half of the world's workers could lose their jobs because of this pandemic, the International Labour Organisation has said.:"

https://www.bbc.com/news/video_and_audio/headlines/52479215/we-ll-starve-to-death-if-this-continues

Every governor and endless lockdown proponent needs to read this and address it before discussing anything else regarding extending lockdowns.

The full report can be found here and it's not pretty reading. Deeply concerning to anyone with a shred of compassion for their fellow humans. Comparisons to "The Great Depression" (peak global unemployment: 25%) fade away in the face of the massive global economic turmoil now facing us for the coming years. The larger part of the impact of our collective overreaction in 'first world' countries, driving the mass panic and hysteria around the world, will be comparatively light even in the most impoverished parts of our "developed" countries and will certainly never be felt among the privileged few who are calling the shots.

Why did it take so long?  Two things as I see it. One is the way exponential growth works.  There were warnings in January that this was happening.  Various videos explaining exponential growth and whatnot.  They got ignored.  The other is unlike previous and even more dangerous disease epidemics such as Sars and Ebola which the US government took heavy and fast steps with, the new US administration almost completely ignored this one until the domestic stock market dropped and only took notice because the stock market dropped.  There was no concern with anything else.  The world had grown used to action from the US being an indicator of a problem and none came.  So large sections of the world doubted their own data.  Basically it didn’t do its job and the whole world paid.

Why did the chinese government take steps?  Legacy of the Cold War.  China doesn’t trust the US.  They did their own assessment.  And they can do basic math.  Exponential growth is well known.  It’s high school stuff.  

2 hours ago, Rakanoth said:

Every governor and endless lockdown proponent needs to read this and address it before discussing anything else regarding extending lockdowns.

The full report can be found here and it's not pretty reading. Deeply concerning to anyone with a shred of compassion for their fellow humans. Comparisons to "The Great Depression" (peak global unemployment: 25%) fade away in the face of the massive global economic turmoil now facing us for the coming years. The larger part of the impact of our collective overreaction in 'first world' countries, driving the mass panic and hysteria around the world, will be comparatively light even in the most impoverished parts of our "developed" countries and will certainly never be felt among the privileged few who are calling the shots.

No one here is proposing an endless lockdown.  You're attacking a straw man.

What we don't want is an irresponsible lifting of measures that leads to a second wave and/or repeated lockdowns until there's a vaccine.  You moan about the existing lockdown now, but it'll be much worse if everyone is clamping down every two months, or if the virus is so commonplace that people refuse to go to places that are technically open knowing there's a real chance they'll get sick.  There's not much point to opening a storefront if you have no customers, is there?

Real compassion means trying to keep this pandemic to one wave (or at least, as few waves as possible) and dialling it down to a background 'simmer' until there's a vaccine.  It doesn't mean rushing to open things back up and merely crossing our fingers hoping the casualty rates won't be that bad.

Installed the COVIDSafe app (Australia's contact tracing app). As of yesterday it's had more than 3 million installs in the last week, around 1 in 8 Australians. 

Edit: latest figures are 3.6m installs, 1 in 7.

Screenshot_20200502-091834_COVIDSafe.thumb.jpg.16eca7df11626048d48c62aef86d314f.jpg

I'm interested to see how much it drains the battery with Bluetooth constantly running in the background, but I figure if I was okay with killing my battery chasing Pikachu around parks then I can give this a chance.

Has anyone else installed a contact tracing app for their country? Ever had a match?

CPU: Intel i7 6700k  | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z170x Gaming 5 | RAM: 2x16GB 3000MHz Corsair Vengeance LPX | GPU: Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1080ti | PSU: Corsair RM750x (2018) | Case: BeQuiet SilentBase 800 | Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34 eSports | SSD: Samsung 970 Evo 500GB + Samsung 840 500GB + Crucial MX500 2TB | Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HU + Samsung BX2450