Mountain Dew and Doritos partner with Activision for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare

Flying Sausages

https://charlieintel.com/mountain-dew-and-doritos-partner-with-activision-for-call-of-duty-modern-warfare/56368/

spacer.png

Activision, Mountain Dew, and Doritos have announced a partnership to celebrate the launch of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare.

The partnership kicks off this weekend with the Pro Am tournament for the game with the beta.

Then in October, Mountain Dew bottles, Game Fuel cans, and Doritos packs will have 2XP codes for Modern Warfare.

Here’s the press release announcement:

Bravo six, going dark. MTN DEW, MTN DEW AMP GAME FUEL and DORITOS today are joining forces with Activision’s celebrated Call of Dutyfranchise, in time for the highly anticipated release of Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare®. As part of the groundbreaking program, players will be able to unlock in-game rewards inside Modern Warfare with the purchase of any participating MTN DEW AMP GAME FUEL, MTN DEW or DORITOS products, simply by entering unique codes found on the packaging. The excitement kicks off on Sept. 14 with a livestreamed, competitive event – the MTN DEW AMP GAME FUEL Celebrity PRO-AM. This special pre-release exhibition pairs gaming professionals with celebrities in an adrenaline-inducing experience that highlights the new 2v2 game mode in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare. 

“We’re thrilled to join forces with Activision just ahead of the hugely anticipated Call of Duty: Modern Warfare release,” said Erin Chin, Senior Director, Marketing, Mountain Dew and MTN DEW AMP GAME FUEL. “We put a stake in the ground when we launched Game Fuel last year, and we’re excited to continue delivering one-of-a-kind experiences, like this month’s PRO-AM with Modern Warfare – sure to be one of the most exciting games of the year.”

“This dynamic collaboration is a best-in-class example of the power of PepsiCo’s food and beverage portfolio coming to life for consumers on one of the world’s largest stages,” said Leslie Vesper, Senior Director, Marketing, Doritos. “Doritos and DEW are known for providing players with unique ways to access exclusive gaming experiences, and now we’re taking this to a new level by working closely with Activision for Modern Warfare.” 

Published by Activision and developed by Infinity Ward, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare is scheduled for global release Oct. 25. The game delivers an epic re-imagining of one of the most iconic and thrilling video game properties in history, Modern Warfare.

Are you hungry while gaming? Are you also thirsty as well while gaming? Don't worry, Mountain Dew and Doritos have come to rescue! Get yourself the exclusive Call of Duty Modern Warfare Mountain Dew and Doritos for limited time only. Happy gaming and happy diabetes, fella gamers! Pro gamers rise up! 

UNFORTUNATELY, THEY HAVE NO RGB MOUNTAIN DEW AND DORITOS ATM.

2 minutes ago, OlympicAssEater said:

Are you hungry while gaming? Are you also thirsty as well while gaming?

Sometimes, yes, but if I'm hungry I go get food instead of Doritos.

Hand, n. A singular instrument worn at the end of the human arm and commonly thrust into somebody’s pocket.

1 minute ago, WereCatf said:

Sometimes, yes, but if I'm hungry I go get food instead of Doritos.

Chips are poor gamers friend.

This is peak gaming.  Now they just need bottles and bags with RGB

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

this is some next level real world stereotype joke.

Details separate people.

Perfection

~New~  BoomBerryPi project !  ~New~

new build log : http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/533392-build-log-the-scrap-simulator-x/?p=7078757 (5 screen flight sim for 620$ CAD)LTT Web Challenge is back ! go here  :  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/448184-ltt-web-challenge-3-v21/#entry601004

So Activision and PepsiCo partnered up in other words.

33 minutes ago, TempestCatto said:

And yet Mountain Dew won't partner up with Cleetus McFarland? For shame. ?

I would give way too much money for those Mountain Dew jackets that they sent them though.

2 hours ago, Dan Castellaneta said:

if you don't drink Powerade and eat Hot Cheetos while playing games then I don't fuck wit you

I like to keep my keyboard clean so cheetos are a no go. Plus I prefer eating a big meal then playing until I get hungry again. 

KEKW

| Ryzen 7 7800X3D | AM5 B650 Aorus Elite AX | G.Skill Trident Z5 Neo RGB DDR5 32GB 6000MHz C30 | Sapphire PULSE Radeon RX 7900 XTX | Samsung 990 PRO 1TB with heatsink | Arctic Liquid Freezer II 360 | Seasonic Focus GX-850 | Lian Li Lanccool III | Mousepad: Skypad 3.0 XL / Zowie GTF-X | Mouse: Zowie S1-C | Keyboard: Ducky One 3 TKL (Cherry MX-Speed-Silver)Beyerdynamic MMX 300 (2nd Gen) | Acer XV272U | OS: Windows 11 |

2 hours ago, Sauron said:

...why is this news?

Why is this not?

I only see your reply if you @ me.

This reply/comment was generated by AI.

6 minutes ago, Origami Cactus said:

Why is this not?

Dunno, it's just a marketing stunt with no impact on technology... why don't we make a news post for every new game trailer or ad banner while we're at it?

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

Dewitos* partner with COD:MW 

PLEASE QUOTE ME IF YOU ARE REPLYING TO ME

Desktop Build: Ryzen 7 2700X @ 4.0GHz, AsRock Fatal1ty X370 Professional Gaming, 48GB Corsair DDR4 @ 3000MHz, RX5700 XT 8GB Sapphire Nitro+, Benq XL2730 1440p 144Hz FS

Retro Build: Intel Pentium III @ 500 MHz, Dell Optiplex G1 Full AT Tower, 768MB SDRAM @ 133MHz, Integrated Graphics, Generic 1024x768 60Hz Monitor

13 hours ago, OlympicAssEater said:

UNFORTUNATELY, THEY HAVE NO RGB MOUNTAIN DEW AND DORITOS ATM.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

26 minutes ago, MrFixitBlankFace said:

TECH NEWS?

yes.

Resident Mozilla Shill.   Typed on my Ortholinear JJ40 custom keyboard
               __     I am the ASCIIDino.
              / _)
     _.----._/ /      If you can see me you 
    /         /       must put me in your 
 __/ (  | (  |        signature for 24 hours.
/__.-'|_|--|_|        

The only kind of product placements I can get behind:

And

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

8 hours ago, MrFixitBlankFace said:

TECH NEWS?

8 hours ago, FezBoy said:

yes.

image.jpeg.33febe69e9fcc805833dbfea8e38106f.jpeg

Won’t visit often..

Almost certain they've done this before.

Specs: Motherboard: Asus X470-PLUS TUF gaming (Yes I know it's poor but I wasn't informed) RAM: Corsair VENGEANCE® LPX DDR4 3200Mhz CL16-18-18-36 2x8GB

CPU: Ryzen 9 5900X          Case: Antec P8     PSU: Corsair RM850x                        Cooler: Antec K240 with two Noctura Industrial PPC 3000 PWM

Drives: Samsung 970 EVO plus 250GB, Micron 1100 2TB, Seagate ST4000DM000/1F2168 GPU: EVGA RTX 2080 ti Black edition