Worst graphics game of all time?

dgsddfgdfhgs

to me, its Pokemon, starting from gameboy era all way to todays 3ds / switch.

the graphic is really terrible, imo only gameboy has physical pixel limitations but somehow most newer console gen pokemon are still poorly drawn at very low resolution, just look at all those rough curves...

3 minutes ago, Dan Castellaneta said:

PS3 games do not hold up at all. 

ps3 was introduced back in 2008 @ 720p , looks low on numbers but the outcome could be very impressive, like it or not ff13 / yakuza/ gow remade the ps3 standard

Just now, dgsddfgdfhgs said:

ps3 was introduced back in 2008 @ 720p , looks low on numbers but the outcome could be very impressive, like it or not ff13 / yakuza/ gow remade the ps3 standard

It's not the resolution that's aged poorly. For what it's worth, I've played a number of Xbox 360 games that run at 720p or lower and the resolution generally isn't bad. It's everything else on the early games that tend to hold up terribly.

Check out my guide on how to scan cover art here!

Local asshole and 6th generation console enthusiast.

18 minutes ago, dgsddfgdfhgs said:

PS3 was released in November 2006.

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

All of you are wrong, its Pong, duncare what you say, if you say anything other that pong, your wrong?

Gaming Rig:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700x  Cooler: Wraith Prism    RAM: 32gb G.Skill Tridentz RGB 3200mhz     Mobo: Asrock X570 Taichi

Graphics Card: Powercolor Red Devil RX 5700 XT     Case: Fractal Design Meshify C Dark TG     PSU: Corsair RM850x     

Storage: 250gb Samsung 960 EVO, 2TB Seagate Barracuda

HTPC/VR Rig:

CPU: Ryzen 5 1600     Cooler: Noctua NH-L9a     RAM: 16gb Crucial Ballistix Sport 3200mhz     Mobo: Gigabyte B450 Aorus Pro Wifi ITX

Graphics Card: Powercolor Red Devil RX 580 8gb     Case: Fractal Design Node 202     PSU: Corsair SF600    

Storage: 120gb Kingston A400, 500gb Samsung 860 EVO

Streaming Rig:

CPU: Ryzen 5 1600 @ 4ghz OC     Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 Black Edition    RAM: 8gb Corsair Vengence LPX 2400mhz     Mobo: ASRock B450 Pro4 MATX

Graphics Card: Powercolor Red Dragon RX 570 4gb     Case: Inwin 301 White/Blue     PSU: Evga 450BR    

Storage: 240gb Crucial BX500, 1TB Seagate Barracuda

Many PS2 era games that tried to look realistic do not hold up for me.

Pokemon IMO does hold up in most scenarios and most generations. Pre 6th gen they didn't try to make groundbreaking graphics and thus looked pretty good, but many 3D attempts in gen 5 do not look that good right now.. The pixelated outlines + fps drops in gen 6+ is also not great.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Just now, MrFixitBlankFace said:

The animation in the game is so fluid though!

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

It's not fair go to games from decades ago to bash their graphics when that was considered fine then.

You should go to total disasters on current day in my opinion, like:

Personal Desktop":

CPU: Intel Core i7 10700K @5ghz |~| Cooling: bq! Dark Rock Pro 4 |~| MOBO: Gigabyte Z490UD ATX|~| RAM: 16gb DDR4 3333mhzCL16 G.Skill Trident Z |~| GPU: RX 6900XT Sapphire Nitro+ |~| PSU: Corsair TX650M 80Plus Gold |~| Boot:  SSD WD Green M.2 2280 240GB |~| Storage: 1x3TB HDD 7200rpm Seagate Barracuda + SanDisk Ultra 3D 1TB |~| Case: Fractal Design Meshify C Mini |~| Display: Toshiba UL7A 4K/60hz |~| OS: Windows 10 Pro.

Luna, the temporary Desktop:

CPU: AMD R9 7950XT  |~| Cooling: bq! Dark Rock 4 Pro |~| MOBO: Gigabyte Aorus Master |~| RAM: 32G Kingston HyperX |~| GPU: AMD Radeon RX 7900XTX (Reference) |~| PSU: Corsair HX1000 80+ Platinum |~| Windows Boot Drive: 2x 512GB (1TB total) Plextor SATA SSD (RAID0 volume) |~| Linux Boot Drive: 500GB Kingston A2000 |~| Storage: 4TB WD Black HDD |~| Case: Cooler Master Silencio S600 |~| Display 1 (leftmost): Eizo (unknown model) 1920x1080 IPS @ 60Hz|~| Display 2 (center): BenQ ZOWIE XL2540 1920x1080 TN @ 240Hz |~| Display 3 (rightmost): Wacom Cintiq Pro 24 3840x2160 IPS @ 60Hz 10-bit |~| OS: Windows 10 Pro (games / art) + Linux (distro: NixOS; programming and daily driver)

Stretch Panic.

I love that game to death, but the graphics are just hideous.

乇乂丅尺卂 丅卄工匚匚

8 hours ago, driftz240 said:

All of you are wrong, its Pong, duncare what you say, if you say anything other that pong, your wrong?

Atari 2600 PacMan

/thread over, I win

NOTE: I no longer frequent this site. If you really need help, PM/DM me and my e.mail will alert me. 

Faceball 2000 gets my vote. Because some bat *bleep* crazy *bleep* thought that rendering 3d visuals on the original Game Boy was a fine idea.

My eyes see the past…

My camera lens sees the present…

You can do worse than CGA and Gameboy games... ex;

For me, the lowest quality game I played was probably some pool game written in turbo pascal for dos, in 16 colors or something like that.

It was basically just some top down view of the pool table and some rudimentary geometry to control where the ball goes.

Superman N64- instead of chosing any old game i think it should be games of that era standard worst, otherwise...Pong has worst.

Image result for superman 64Related image 

There is no enemy. The foe on the battlefield is merely the manifestation of that which we must overcome. The doubt, and fear, and despair. Every battle is fought within. Conquer the battlefield that lies inside you, and the enemy disappears like the illusion it is.

44 minutes ago, unsungheroist said:

Superman N64- instead of chosing any old game i think it should be games of that era standard worst, otherwise...Pong has worst.

Image result for superman 64Related image 

Wow. Never seen this game...why is he walking like that? LOL

Wow. Why is Superman walking like that? It looks like the programmers/graphics artists ran out of time and just said, "screw it"

That's bad. LOL

3 hours ago, Radium_Angel said:

Atari 2600 PacMan

/thread over, I win

An honorable mention goes to ET. My opinion is only subjective after all, but I didn't find the varying shades of Puke Green to be especially appealing.

My eyes see the past…

My camera lens sees the present…

For those that doubt me...behold, and let your eyes bleed

BTW, that isn't some weird artifacting from recording the game, it actually looked like that (I know, I had the game) and played that way too.

Long story as to why (basically, the 2600 didn't have enough horsepower to render all the ghosts properly, so it had to flicker them around to have them show up, a dreadful workaround)

NOTE: I no longer frequent this site. If you really need help, PM/DM me and my e.mail will alert me. 

The crappiest graphics for 2019 has to be Train Simulator 2020. I don't even know how they get away with calling it that because the game's engine is so freaking outdated and badly optimized. And don't believe the snapshots and previews, they sit on a throne of lies.

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600x  | GPU: GTX 1070 FE | RAM: TridentZ 16GB 3200MHz | Motherboard: Gigabyte B450 Aorus M | PSU: EVGA 650 B3 | STORAGE: Boot drive: Crucial MX500 1TB, Secondary drive: WD Blue 1TB hdd | CASE: Phanteks P350x | OS: Windows 10 | Monitor: Main: ASUS VP249QGR 144Hz, Secondary: Dell E2014h 1600x900

How is the pokemon series, worse than friggen Bubsy 3D. The worst birthday gift I've ever received.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

Image result for fifa 99

DAEDALUS (2018 Refit) - Processor: AMD Ryzen 5 - 1600 @ 3.7Ghz // Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 LED Turbo Black Edition // Motherboard: Asus RoG Strix B350-F Gaming // Graphics Card: Gigabyte GTX 1060 Windforce 6GB GDDR5 // Memory: 2 x 8GB DDR4 Corsair LPX Vengeance 3000Mhz // Storage: WD Green - 250GB M.2 SATA SSD (Boot Drive and Programs), SanDisk Ultra II 120GB (GTA V), WD Elements 1TB External Drive (Steam Library) // Power Supply: Cooler Master Silent Pro 700W // Case: BeQuiet Silentbase 600 with SilentWings Mk.2 Internal Fans // Peripherals: VicTop Mechanical Gaming Keyboard & VicTsing 7200 DPI Wired Gaming Mouse

PROMETHEUS (2018 Refit) - Processor: Intel Core i5-3470 @ 3.2Ghz // Cooler: Cooler Master 212 EVO // Motherboard: Foxconn 2ABF // Graphics Card: ATI Radeon HD 5450 (For Diagnostic Testing Only) // Memory: 2 x 4GB DDR3 Mushkin Memory // Storage: 10TB of Various Storage Drives // Power Supply: Corsair 600W // Case: Bitfenix Nova Midi Tower - Black

SpeedTest Results - Having Trouble Finding a Decent PSU? - Check the PSU Tier List!