Where can I download a highly compressed GTA IV? (Linus Tech Tips)

Download Highly Compressed GTA IV  

9 members have voted

1. 1. What is the method

• Real
    • Fake
    • There is no method
  2. 2. What is fake method

• Nothing Fake Method
    • Computer Virus
    • Does not work

Where can I download a highly compressed GTA IV? Does GTA IV compressed work?

1 minute ago, youself said:

Where can I download a highly compressed GTA IV? Does GTA IV compressed work?

why ask? low on data?

anyway there is cracked highly compressed version zipped to 13.2Gb

I have no idea what you're asking, but you can download GTA IV here: https://store.steampowered.com/app/12210/Grand_Theft_Auto_IV/

It requires 16GB of space on your drive, so expect the download to be within that range.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

21 minutes ago, youself said:

Where can I download a highly compressed GTA IV?

Pretty sure that'd fall under piracy and that's not a topic admins like here.

Hand, n. A singular instrument worn at the end of the human arm and commonly thrust into somebody’s pocket.

By buying the game on console.

Considering what you're asking for is basically piracy, as you're not obtaining the game from a proper source, you're not going to get any help from this forum.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

Just now, VegetableStu said:

i've been staying away from that site, lol ._. stackoverflow's much better and also moderated

While I agree with you, in this case, the question was answered on that site, I'm honestly clueless as to why he linked it in the first place..

2 minutes ago, lewdicrous said:

While I agree with you, in this case, the question was answered on that site, I'm honestly clueless as to why he linked it in the first place..

Most likely because they didn't like the answer there and was hoping that we'd sprinkle some magic dust in the air and offer a more-to-their-liking answer.

Hand, n. A singular instrument worn at the end of the human arm and commonly thrust into somebody’s pocket.

1 minute ago, VegetableStu said:

even the answer ._. i don't have GTA V, but compressing a game from 12GB to 4GB (basically 34% of its original size), my guess is on bullcrap

If the person who compressed it didn't delete anything, then yea, it's too good to be true.

1 minute ago, WereCatf said:

Most likely because they didn't like the answer there and was hoping that we'd sprinkle some magic dust in the air and offer a more-to-their-liking answer.

Magic dust machine doesn't work..

It's often highly compressed cut-scenes, audio, games usually use 'easy' formats, so you can have 4k wmv cutscenes that take 15GB, but someone compressed them into 1080p x265 taking 1GB of space, sometimes it's converted back during install so in the unpacked game it takes more. You can't outdo reality, but there are smart methods to get 90% experience with several times smaller download.

But usually you can expect it to simply lack certain things, like GTA Vice City without radio music.

Repacks aren't necessarily piracy if you still active the game the "correct way" without cracks and alike.

That said, 16gb for the full game is considerably low for today's standards so just download from official sources.

if you meant cracked however then yeah that's against the CS.

Personal Desktop":

CPU: Intel Core i7 10700K @5ghz |~| Cooling: bq! Dark Rock Pro 4 |~| MOBO: Gigabyte Z490UD ATX|~| RAM: 16gb DDR4 3333mhzCL16 G.Skill Trident Z |~| GPU: RX 6900XT Sapphire Nitro+ |~| PSU: Corsair TX650M 80Plus Gold |~| Boot:  SSD WD Green M.2 2280 240GB |~| Storage: 1x3TB HDD 7200rpm Seagate Barracuda + SanDisk Ultra 3D 1TB |~| Case: Fractal Design Meshify C Mini |~| Display: Toshiba UL7A 4K/60hz |~| OS: Windows 10 Pro.

Luna, the temporary Desktop:

CPU: AMD R9 7950XT  |~| Cooling: bq! Dark Rock 4 Pro |~| MOBO: Gigabyte Aorus Master |~| RAM: 32G Kingston HyperX |~| GPU: AMD Radeon RX 7900XTX (Reference) |~| PSU: Corsair HX1000 80+ Platinum |~| Windows Boot Drive: 2x 512GB (1TB total) Plextor SATA SSD (RAID0 volume) |~| Linux Boot Drive: 500GB Kingston A2000 |~| Storage: 4TB WD Black HDD |~| Case: Cooler Master Silencio S600 |~| Display 1 (leftmost): Eizo (unknown model) 1920x1080 IPS @ 60Hz|~| Display 2 (center): BenQ ZOWIE XL2540 1920x1080 TN @ 240Hz |~| Display 3 (rightmost): Wacom Cintiq Pro 24 3840x2160 IPS @ 60Hz 10-bit |~| OS: Windows 10 Pro (games / art) + Linux (distro: NixOS; programming and daily driver)