Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
techswede

Car Enthusiast Club [Now Motorcycle friendly!] - First thread to 100k! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

26 minutes ago, Drak3 said:

Don't lump me in with them. I'm an enthusiast of mechanic design, be it engines, weaponry, or productive machinery. Not a guy with a wrench that reads the marketing garbage AFE/insert other "enthusiast" brand that can't legally warranty half of their products.

 

I fail to see a correlation between people screeching variations of "forced induction is more efficient!!! Reclaimed energy!!!" and anything I've said.

If you can't be civil. Please leave

 

Edit. That goes for everyone in the thread

Recommended Posts

It's always the case. You find yourself in a tough financial situation...and that's when the car plays up! I've just had to spend £55 for an MOT (annual legality test for UK cars) and a service for £150. The car failed the MOT on the rear-driver's side shock absorber, which was another £110. PLus I have advisories of three of my tyres being close to the legal limit for tread depth. I've just had them replaced and had the tracking done for £185. On top of all that, my annual car insurance payment is due out next month, which is about £480.

 

The joys of the endless money pit that is owning a car.


Stop and think a second, something is more than nothing.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/19/2019 at 7:27 PM, warmmilk said:

do they have a final power figure yet?

 

Sasha uses this stuff... didn't know it was a thing

RG-RGU_large.jpg


LTTF Active Threads: Box Box Box - Project CARS & Assetto Corsa Players Club  | The Garage - Car Enthusiast Club

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 1700X + Corsair H110i GT GPU: EVGA GTX1080 SC MB: ASRock x470 Taichi RAM: Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4-2666 16GB 

CASE: Fractal Design Define R5 STORAGE: Samsung 850 Evo 250GB + Intel 545s 512GB

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, chiller15 said:

had the tracking done for £185.

What car is it? That's almost as much as mine, and its has several extra adjustments over factory.



 

⠀⠀⠀⣴⣴⡤
⠀⣠⠀⢿⠇⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢰⢷⡗
⠀⢶⢽⠿⣗⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣼⡧⠂⠀⠀⣼⣷⡆
⠀⠀⣾⢶⠐⣱⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣤⣜⣻⣧⣲⣦⠤⣧⣿⠶
⠀⢀⣿⣿⣇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠛⠿⣿⣿⣷⣤⣄⡹⣿⣷
⠀⢸⣿⢸⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠙⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⠀⠿⠃⠈⠿⠆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠹⠿⠿⠿

⠀⢀⢀⡀⠀⢀⣤⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡀⡀
⠀⣿⡟⡇⠀⠭⡋⠅⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢰⣟⢿
⠀⣹⡌⠀⠀⣨⣾⣷⣄⠀⠀⠀⠀⢈⠔⠌
⠰⣷⣿⡀⢐⢿⣿⣿⢻⠀⠀⠀⢠⣿⡿⡤⣴⠄⢀⣀⡀
⠘⣿⣿⠂⠈⢸⣿⣿⣸⠀⠀⠀⢘⣿⣿⣀⡠⣠⣺⣿⣷
⠀⣿⣿⡆⠀⢸⣿⣿⣾⡇⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣗⣻⡻⠿⠁
⠀⣿⣿⡇⠀⢸⣿⣿⡇⠀⠀⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠁

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/20/2019 at 2:09 AM, vetali said:

Would rather use that money towards a clean is300.

 

Do it already. Are you trying to go for a manual or nay?


"Everyone dies alone. But if you meant something to someone, if you helped someone, or loved someone, if even a single person remembers you, then maybe you never really die. And maybe, this isn't the end at all."

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, JoaoPRSousa said:

 

Do it already. Are you trying to go for a manual or nay?

Finding a manual that ain't fuccboi'd out would be impossible. 

 

https://seattle.craigslist.org/oly/cto/d/olympia-2002-lexus-is300-factory-5spd/6835425598.html

 

"$2000 FIRM"

 

"$1900 if you bring your own steering wheel"

 

thing ain't even worth 500 dollars m8


i7 8700k 5.0ghz  / 16GB gskill tridentz / ASUS Z370-A Prime / EVGA GTX 1080 SC2 / Dell SG2716DG / Ducky Shine 3 / Logitech G700 / Sennheiser HD 558

i5 2500K stock   /   8GB gskill sniper  /  EVGA P67 SLI Micro  /  EVGA GTX 660

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Ross Siggers said:

What car is it? That's almost as much as mine, and its has several extra adjustments over factory.

Lord thats like $200 or so for an alignment. On my truck its $60 for everything- camber, caster, and toe. Pretty much only ever have super minor adjustments to make every 60,000 miles which is every time I get a set of tires. 


|::::xxxxxx| 
|::::xxxxxx| 
|xxxxxxxxxx|
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, chiller15 said:

It's always the case. You find yourself in a tough financial situation...and that's when the car plays up! I've just had to spend £55 for an MOT (annual legality test for UK cars) and a service for £150. The car failed the MOT on the rear-driver's side shock absorber, which was another £110. PLus I have advisories of three of my tyres being close to the legal limit for tread depth. I've just had them replaced and had the tracking done for £185. On top of all that, my annual car insurance payment is due out next month, which is about £480.

 

The joys of the endless money pit that is owning a car.

If i paid £55 for an MOT id expect it to pass regardless of any faults lmao

 

Also 3 tyres and tracking for £185? I smell ditchfinders

 

Wish my annual insurance was that cheap, just renewed my EP3s at £800

 

Also my old car looks a wee bit different now

received_1145413385619527.jpeg

received_263160994623700.jpeg


Needs money for car parts :P

 

System specs: Core i5 4690k @ 4.2GHz, MSI Z97 AC, 8GB HyperX Fury Blue 1866, EVGA GTX 1070 FTW, Corsair AX860, Seagate 1TB, Sandisk 240GB SSD, Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX.

 

My Steam Profile (from SteamDB)


  • Worth: £654 (£221 with sales)
  • Games owned: 62
  • Games played: 52 (83%)
  • Hours on record: 2,980.7h

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Ross Siggers said:

What car is it? That's almost as much as mine, and its has several extra adjustments over factory.

Sorry, I meant that three tyres and the tracking combined cost £185. It's a stock 2010 Mazda 2 Tamura.

4 minutes ago, iDeFecZx said:

If i paid £55 for an MOT id expect it to pass regardless of any faults lmao

 

Also 3 tyres and tracking for £185? I smell ditchfinders

 

Wish my annual insurance was that cheap, just renewed my EP3s at £800

 

Also my old car looks a wee bit different now

received_1145413385619527.jpeg

received_263160994623700.jpeg

The tyres were £55 each (Toyo Proxes CF2) and tracking was £20.

 

When I started driving, my initial year's insurance was £1400, and that was for a stock 1.0L 2006 Vauxhall Corsa (which subsequently blew up on the M6...That's great British engineering for you). Now some 10 years later, it's finally sub-£500.

 

 


Stop and think a second, something is more than nothing.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, vetali said:

Finding a manual that ain't fuccboi'd out would be impossible. 

 

https://seattle.craigslist.org/oly/cto/d/olympia-2002-lexus-is300-factory-5spd/6835425598.html

 

"$2000 FIRM"

 

"$1900 if you bring your own steering wheel"

 

thing ain't even worth 500 dollars m8

god damn even i know that's a fucking scrap heap right there.

 

 

and this is probably the least fuccboi'd spec manual is300 i've found around here https://stockton.craigslist.org/cto/d/stockton-2004-lexus-is300-manual/6841666780.html


"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

 

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

Link to post
Share on other sites

 


LTTF Active Threads: Box Box Box - Project CARS & Assetto Corsa Players Club  | The Garage - Car Enthusiast Club

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 1700X + Corsair H110i GT GPU: EVGA GTX1080 SC MB: ASRock x470 Taichi RAM: Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4-2666 16GB 

CASE: Fractal Design Define R5 STORAGE: Samsung 850 Evo 250GB + Intel 545s 512GB

Link to post
Share on other sites
Spoiler
Quote

A Modest Proposal
There was a time when F1 cars could race at the Indy 500 and Indy 500 cars could race in F1 races at Monza. There was a time when Sports Prototypes could race at Le Mans and The Daytona 24.
We are very happy to have confirmed to the ACO that we will be racing in the WEC Hypercar Category in the WEC and at Le Mans in 20/21. The car we're building will be an EVO of our SCG 007LM road legal Hypercar. It's chassis is quite modular. It can take a V6/V8/V10/V12, any desired bodywork and it will have a FWD Hybrid/KERS unit that we are developing with Podium Technologies who designed the Hybrid System that our P 4/5 C won the FIA Alternative Energies Cup with in 2012. We will offer our chassis and hybrid system to other teams at a reasonable cost. It will meet FIA LMP1 crash standards. It has been crash tested and it did well:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kYCOYojhWHI
We note that IMSA is moving towards LMP2 based chassis starting next year. Our chassis can fit right in and easily offer a low cost Hybrid/KERS solution. The MSRP of our Road Legal SCG 007LM, which will have a 900HP ICE RWD and 250 Hybrid FWD will be around $2MM. Our race version for a complete car will be around the same. It is time to come together. Our world needs common ground today more than ever before. I ask IMSA to consider our proposal so fans may once again see the same cars race at Le Mans and The Daytona 24 in the top class.

 

 


LTTF Active Threads: Box Box Box - Project CARS & Assetto Corsa Players Club  | The Garage - Car Enthusiast Club

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 1700X + Corsair H110i GT GPU: EVGA GTX1080 SC MB: ASRock x470 Taichi RAM: Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4-2666 16GB 

CASE: Fractal Design Define R5 STORAGE: Samsung 850 Evo 250GB + Intel 545s 512GB

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, chaozbandit said:

 

Sasha uses this stuff... didn't know it was a thing

RG-RGU_large.jpg

I knew you were gonna show me that vid... hahaha... I'll watch it when I get to work, or maybe on the way...

 

I haven't seen that brand specifically, but I've seen those before, used them in my RSX at track days when I wasn't sure about my tune...


Gigabyte Z87X-UD4H | 4770k 4.6GHz | Corsair Dominator Platinum 1866 16GB | Zotac ArcticStorm GTX 1080 Ti | Samsung 840 Pro 256GB | OCZ Agility 3 480GB | ADATA SP550 960 GB

Corsair AX860i | CaseLabs SM8 | EK Supremacy | UT60 420 | ST30 360 | ST30 240

Gentle Typhoon's and Noctua's and Noiseblocker eLoop's

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Someday I want to own one of these, a Honda Integra or Prelude. Perhaps the Prelude is a more realistic choice, but I've only ever seen one in my area, so I don't know if they'll be common enough to have a somewhat-low price. 

 

1995-1998_Honda_Integra_Type_R.thumb.JPG.8e9ac7db056f32642d30876b01e73f98.JPG

482586163_prelude2.jpg.f0f227e0fcb07aeaed9cf787d77a2f6d.jpg


Futura:

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 1600 - 3.8GHz @ 1.3V  GPUEVGA 750 Ti SC

Mobo: ASRock Fatal1ty AB350 Gaming K4 HDD: WD Blue 2TB 5400rpm

SSD: HP M700 120GB RAM: 16GB G.Skill Trident Z 3200MHz C16 @ 1.35V 

Cooler: Cryorig H7 Case: In Win 101 (Black) PSU: Corsair CX450 Gray Label

 

Infinity (Upgraded Dell XPS 410):

CPU: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600 GPU: Nvidia Geforce 7300 LE

RAM: 8GB Corsair DDR2 800MHz HDD: WD Caviar Blue 320GB

PSU: EVGA 550w

 

Car: 

1992 Toyota Paseo

Engine: 5e-fe Inline 4cyl, 100HP, 93lb/ft

Transmission: 4 Speed Automatic

Body: White, 940kg/2070lbs

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

My step mother used to have like an 83 or 84 Prelude with a dual side draft carb setup and an automatic trans which never had reverse.

Link to post
Share on other sites

We got another baller in town

 

@MEC-777 @Maybach123

 

 


LTTF Active Threads: Box Box Box - Project CARS & Assetto Corsa Players Club  | The Garage - Car Enthusiast Club

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 1700X + Corsair H110i GT GPU: EVGA GTX1080 SC MB: ASRock x470 Taichi RAM: Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4-2666 16GB 

CASE: Fractal Design Define R5 STORAGE: Samsung 850 Evo 250GB + Intel 545s 512GB

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, chaozbandit said:

-snip-

So is this what happens when you give a man like $90k and tell him to go build a motor? Lol

 

that thing is nuts


"There is nothing more difficult than fixing something that isn't all the way broken yet." - Author Unknown

"A redline a day keeps depression at bay" - Author Unknown

Spoiler

Intel Core i7-3960X @ 4.4 GHz - Asus P9X79WS/IPMI - 12GB DDR3-1600 quad-channel - EVGA GTX 1080ti SC - Fractal Design Define R5 - 500GB Crucial MX200 and 2 x Seagate ST2000DM006 (in RAID 0 for games!) - The good old Corsair GS700 - Yamakasi Catleap 2703 27" 1440p and ASUS VS239H-P 1080p 23" - NH-D15 - Logitech G710+ - Mionix Naos 7000 - Sennheiser PC350 w/Topping VX-1

 

Avid Miata autocrosser :D

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, thegreengamers said:

Someday I want to own one of these, a Honda Integra or Prelude. Perhaps the Prelude is a more realistic choice, but I've only ever seen one in my area, so I don't know if they'll be common enough to have a somewhat-low price. 

 

1995-1998_Honda_Integra_Type_R.thumb.JPG.8e9ac7db056f32642d30876b01e73f98.JPG

482586163_prelude2.jpg.f0f227e0fcb07aeaed9cf787d77a2f6d.jpg

Better off with a Teg since they are the better car after all, most preludes have rotted away by now since theyre cheap throwaway cars over here


Needs money for car parts :P

 

System specs: Core i5 4690k @ 4.2GHz, MSI Z97 AC, 8GB HyperX Fury Blue 1866, EVGA GTX 1070 FTW, Corsair AX860, Seagate 1TB, Sandisk 240GB SSD, Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX.

 

My Steam Profile (from SteamDB)


  • Worth: £654 (£221 with sales)
  • Games owned: 62
  • Games played: 52 (83%)
  • Hours on record: 2,980.7h

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, chiller15 said:

Sorry, I meant that three tyres and the tracking combined cost £185. It's a stock 2010 Mazda 2 Tamura.

The tyres were £55 each (Toyo Proxes CF2) and tracking was £20.

BRUH... Most places are £20 per adjustment. Where the fuck are you going?? I mean the place I went last was a bit more expensive than I thought, but that's still scarily cheap. 

 

My car has toe/camber on the rear, and toe/camber/castor at the front. I had all of them adjusted at once, on a Hunter machine. To get it just right, took just over an hour.they didn't adjust the heights, it wasn't a corner weighting or anything. 

 

The first alignment I had after fitting my coilovers was £50 but that was a friend of a friend, doing it cash in hand out of opening hours. 



 

⠀⠀⠀⣴⣴⡤
⠀⣠⠀⢿⠇⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢰⢷⡗
⠀⢶⢽⠿⣗⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣼⡧⠂⠀⠀⣼⣷⡆
⠀⠀⣾⢶⠐⣱⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣤⣜⣻⣧⣲⣦⠤⣧⣿⠶
⠀⢀⣿⣿⣇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠛⠿⣿⣿⣷⣤⣄⡹⣿⣷
⠀⢸⣿⢸⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠙⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⠀⠿⠃⠈⠿⠆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠹⠿⠿⠿

⠀⢀⢀⡀⠀⢀⣤⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡀⡀
⠀⣿⡟⡇⠀⠭⡋⠅⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢰⣟⢿
⠀⣹⡌⠀⠀⣨⣾⣷⣄⠀⠀⠀⠀⢈⠔⠌
⠰⣷⣿⡀⢐⢿⣿⣿⢻⠀⠀⠀⢠⣿⡿⡤⣴⠄⢀⣀⡀
⠘⣿⣿⠂⠈⢸⣿⣿⣸⠀⠀⠀⢘⣿⣿⣀⡠⣠⣺⣿⣷
⠀⣿⣿⡆⠀⢸⣿⣿⣾⡇⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣗⣻⡻⠿⠁
⠀⣿⣿⡇⠀⢸⣿⣿⡇⠀⠀⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠁

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, vetali said:

Finding a manual that ain't fuccboi'd out would be impossible. 

 

https://seattle.craigslist.org/oly/cto/d/olympia-2002-lexus-is300-factory-5spd/6835425598.html

 

"$2000 FIRM"

 

"$1900 if you bring your own steering wheel"

 

thing ain't even worth 500 dollars m8

I honestly thought the steering wheel thing was a joke.. then I clicked the link. God, Craigslist is a joke - a shame we don't have that over here. 

 

on the other hand, I'm currently selling my 125cc, ~15k miles, 10 years old and has just been in the shop for reg. inspection and TÜV in December. 

 

One of the first request "Would it be possible to have the bike checked again by a dealer?" 

 

Dude, it has been 140 miles, I haven't even filled her back up.. 

 

The only logical followup: "Alright. But the bike is still under warranty, right?" 

 

Some people... 


"We cannot change the cards we're dealt - just how we play the hand" - R. Pausch

 

CPU: i7 2600k @4.5GHz / 1,33V, Cooler: BeQuiet Dark Rock 3 Motherboard: Asus P8Z68 V Pro RAM: 12GB DDR3 1333Hz GPU: EVGA RTX2070 XC Asus Strix 970 Storage: Adata 120GB SSD, 2TB WD GreenHDD Case: Sharkoon T9 Value PSU: EVGA Supernova 650GS Peripherals: Master Keys Pro S, Logitech G402 Audio: Schiit Fulla 2 + Sennheiser HD 650. Laptop: Asus Zenbook UX 302

Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, Ross Siggers said:

BRUH... Most places are £20 per adjustment. Where the fuck are you going?? I mean the place I went last was a bit more expensive than I thought, but that's still scarily cheap. 

 

My car has toe/camber on the rear, and toe/camber/castor at the front. I had all of them adjusted at once, on a Hunter machine. To get it just right, took just over an hour.they didn't adjust the heights, it wasn't a corner weighting or anything. 

 

The first alignment I had after fitting my coilovers was £50 but that was a friend of a friend, doing it cash in hand out of opening hours. 

I'm not going to lie - I don't know a great deal about cars. This new tyre place I used was highly recommend by colleagues at work. The place has been there for over 30 years and it's always rammed, so they must be doing something right! As for the tracking, they stuck the car on the lift, attached some sensor things to all four wheels and something onto the steering wheel (I assume all of these measure how straight the wheels are compared to the steering rack). Lift went up and the bloke made some adjustments. Car came back down and all done!


Stop and think a second, something is more than nothing.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, chiller15 said:

I'm not going to lie - I don't know a great deal about cars. This new tyre place I used was highly recommend by colleagues at work. The place has been there for over 30 years and it's always rammed, so they must be doing something right! As for the tracking, they stuck the car on the lift, attached some sensor things to all four wheels and something onto the steering wheel (I assume all of these measure how straight the wheels are compared to the steering rack). Lift went up and the bloke made some adjustments. Car came back down and all done!

They put a bar on the wheel to ensure it stays perfectly straight, the sensors are cameras that measure all the alignment angles. Its easy work I dont mind doing it providing all the adjuster points are free


Needs money for car parts :P

 

System specs: Core i5 4690k @ 4.2GHz, MSI Z97 AC, 8GB HyperX Fury Blue 1866, EVGA GTX 1070 FTW, Corsair AX860, Seagate 1TB, Sandisk 240GB SSD, Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX.

 

My Steam Profile (from SteamDB)


  • Worth: £654 (£221 with sales)
  • Games owned: 62
  • Games played: 52 (83%)
  • Hours on record: 2,980.7h

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, iDeFecZx said:

Better off with a Teg since they are the better car after all, most preludes have rotted away by now since theyre cheap throwaway cars over here

Integras and preludes are made from the same steel. 


I drive a Honda, but i'm a Toyota boy at heart.

I use Apple products, and I like it.

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i7-2820QM GPU: Intel HD3000/Radeon HD6750M RAM: 12GB(4GB Crucial, 8GB PNY) MOBO: Apple A1286 PSU: Apple MagSafe MONITOR: 1680x1050 CHASSIS: MacBook Pro 15 (Early 2011) A1286

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Ross Siggers said:

BRUH... Most places are £20 per adjustment. Where the fuck are you going?? I mean the place I went last was a bit more expensive than I thought, but that's still scarily cheap. 

 

My car has toe/camber on the rear, and toe/camber/castor at the front. I had all of them adjusted at once, on a Hunter machine. To get it just right, took just over an hour.they didn't adjust the heights, it wasn't a corner weighting or anything. 

 

The first alignment I had after fitting my coilovers was £50 but that was a friend of a friend, doing it cash in hand out of opening hours. 

Probably just old school front toe adjusted on one side lol


Pete

Link to post
Share on other sites

I've seen so many Automotive Vloggers use alignment plates for quick checks/adjustments. I thought about getting some myself, but for the amount of times I need an alignment(not that often), I'd rather just get it done using 'LaZErZ' :D 

 

I thought I'd have to change the height of my car going between my different sets of wheels, but turns out that wasn't an issue, so she's stayed the coilovers have been the same height for ages



 

⠀⠀⠀⣴⣴⡤
⠀⣠⠀⢿⠇⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢰⢷⡗
⠀⢶⢽⠿⣗⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣼⡧⠂⠀⠀⣼⣷⡆
⠀⠀⣾⢶⠐⣱⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣤⣜⣻⣧⣲⣦⠤⣧⣿⠶
⠀⢀⣿⣿⣇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠛⠿⣿⣿⣷⣤⣄⡹⣿⣷
⠀⢸⣿⢸⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠙⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⠀⠿⠃⠈⠿⠆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠹⠿⠿⠿

⠀⢀⢀⡀⠀⢀⣤⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡀⡀
⠀⣿⡟⡇⠀⠭⡋⠅⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢰⣟⢿
⠀⣹⡌⠀⠀⣨⣾⣷⣄⠀⠀⠀⠀⢈⠔⠌
⠰⣷⣿⡀⢐⢿⣿⣿⢻⠀⠀⠀⢠⣿⡿⡤⣴⠄⢀⣀⡀
⠘⣿⣿⠂⠈⢸⣿⣿⣸⠀⠀⠀⢘⣿⣿⣀⡠⣠⣺⣿⣷
⠀⣿⣿⡆⠀⢸⣿⣿⣾⡇⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣗⣻⡻⠿⠁
⠀⣿⣿⡇⠀⢸⣿⣿⡇⠀⠀⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠁

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Speakerator said:

I honestly thought the steering wheel thing was a joke.. then I clicked the link. God, Craigslist is a joke - a shame we don't have that over here. 

 

on the other hand, I'm currently selling my 125cc, ~15k miles, 10 years old and has just been in the shop for reg. inspection and TÜV in December. 

 

One of the first request "Would it be possible to have the bike checked again by a dealer?" 

 

Dude, it has been 140 miles, I haven't even filled her back up.. 

 

The only logical followup: "Alright. But the bike is still under warranty, right?" 

 

Some people... 

Yep. I avoid dealing with selling cars because of the people. You get douchers that want to ding your price for every minute thing they find. Its like, fuckstick, go buy a new car if you can't deal with a door ding on a 20 year old car. 

 

We had a pile hummer H3 on the lot a while ago. Same sorta thing, some boomer tirekicking and moving every window up and down repeatedly until the point where he burned up the drivers window motor. Then he broke the parking brake handle from testing the parking brake 15 times. Still bought it. Then the engine grenaded itself 2 months later. Guess he didn't tire kick hard enough.


i7 8700k 5.0ghz  / 16GB gskill tridentz / ASUS Z370-A Prime / EVGA GTX 1080 SC2 / Dell SG2716DG / Ducky Shine 3 / Logitech G700 / Sennheiser HD 558

i5 2500K stock   /   8GB gskill sniper  /  EVGA P67 SLI Micro  /  EVGA GTX 660

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×