GTA V delayed(24th March)! Official specs too.

werto165

280x/7970 still above recommended, sweet... 

i5 2400 | ASUS RTX 4090 TUF OC | Seasonic 1200W Prime Gold | WD Green 120gb | WD Blue 1tb | some ram | a random case

I don't even know what to say.

Ryze of the Phoenix: 
CPU:      AMD Ryzen 5 3600 @ 4.15GHz
Ram:      64GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 @ 3200Mhz (Samsung B-Die & Nanya Technology)
GPU:      MSI RTX 3060 12GB Aero ITX
Storage: Crucial P3 1TB NVMe Gen 4 SSD, 1TB Crucial MX500, Spinning Rust (7TB Internal, 16TB External - All in-use),
PSU:      Cooler Master MWE Gold 750w V2 PSU (Thanks LTT PSU Tier List)
Cooler:   BeQuite! Prue Rock 2 Black Edition
Case:     ThermalTake Versa J22 TG

Passmark 10 Score: 6096.4         CPU-z Score: 4189 MT         Unigine Valley (DX11 @1080p Ultra): 5145         CryEngine Neon Noir (1080p Ultra): 9579

Audio Setup:                  Scarlett 2i2, AudioTechnica AT2020 XLR, Mackie CR3 Monitors, Sennheiser HD559 headphones, HyperX Cloud II Headset, KZ ES4 IEM (Cyan)

Laptop:                            MacBook Pro 2017 (Intel i5 7360U, 8GB DDR3, 128GB SSD, 2x Thunderbolt 3 Ports - No Touch Bar) Catalina & Boot Camp Win10 Pro

Primary Phone:               Xiaomi Mi 11T Pro 5G 256GB (Snapdragon 888)

8GB recommended? Might consider buying some more RAM than, or download some more for free. jk

Same happened to the PS3/360 version back in the days, except it was about a 6 months delay. We got a fantastic optimized game in return though, and I'm sure Rockstar is planning the same for the PC release. Will be a shock for all my friends who were looking forward to the PC release, gives me some time to level my account a bit more.

Asus B85M-G / Intel i5-4670 / Sapphire 290X Tri-X / 16GB RAM (Corsair Value 1x8GB + Crucial 2x4GB) @1333MHz / Coolermaster B600 (600W) / Be Quiet! Silent Base 800 / Adata SP900 128GB SSD & WD Green 2TB & SG Barracuda 1TB / Dell AT-101W / Logitech G502 / Acer G226HQL & X-Star DP2710LED

The game doesnt need any polishing, they are just trolling. They dont care about customers and want to milk consoles some more before

The game doesnt need any polishing, they are just trolling. They dont care about customers and want to milk consoles some more before

I dont give two shits , i already played the game on console.

Im not gonna buy it on the pc because rockstar is trolling us , they said the release was confirmed for 27 january and then they backpedal

and change the release date.

I dont mind the changed released date but at least be honest ffs and admit things.

8GB recommended? Might consider buying some more RAM than, or download some more for free. jk

Same happened to the PS3/360 version back in the days, except it was about a 6 months delay. We got a fantastic optimized game in return though, and I'm sure Rockstar is planning the same for the PC release. Will be a shock for all my friends who were looking forward to the PC release, gives me some time to level my account a bit more.

I literally laughed reading this. 

Let's get one thing straight R*: 2 MONTHS IS NOT A FEW WEEKS! So fuck you. I probably wouldn't be this upset if, one, this wasn't the second time they pulled the rug from under us, two, if they announced it sooner, AND NOT 2 (I mean TWO) WEEKS BEFORE THE RELEASE DATE!

And now I don't have shit to play in the downtime between semesters! So thanks again Rockstar!

"Same rules since the first man picked up the first stick and beat the second man's ass with it."

i would rather have it delayed then released broken

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.1 Corinthians 13:4

So it seems so that the PC port is on ultra low priority this doesn't make a good impression.

If this is how Rockstar is going to treat the PC community, then screw it. I don't care how awesome this game is, I'm not giving up my pride by spending money on this game. They completely abandoned PC Gamers by not even starting development of a PC version until well after the consoles had it. Then they realized what they were missing out on an how much money they could be pulling out of our pockets by putting 3 and a half people to work on what will likely be a bad PC port that took over a year to make. I'm sick of it. If they don't want my money, fine. I'll keep it.

Au3eK4L.gif

PS: I'm telling you right now, this isn't the last delay. 

Let's get one thing straight R*: 2 MONTHS IS NOT A FEW WEEKS! So fuck you. I probably wouldn't be this upset if, one, this wasn't the second time they pulled the rug from under us, two, if they announced it sooner, AND NOT 2 (I mean TWO) WEEKS BEFORE THE RELEASE DATE!

And now I don't have shit to play in the downtime between semesters! So thanks again Rockstar!

I'm happy to see your anger.

Damnit! Was really looking forward to playing GTA V on the 27th, which is just several days after the end of my exam period :'(. Either way, delaying for polishing the game is never a bad thing.

»»» Frankz' X99 System «««                                                                                         

CPU: 5820k 4.6Ghz 1.31v, Motherboard: Asus Rampage V Extreme, RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws4 16GB DDR4@3000Mhz, GPU: ASUS GTX780 DirectCUII

SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB, HDD: WD Blue 1TB, PSU: EVGA SuperNova 850 G2, Cooler: Corsair H105, Case: Corsair Obsidian 750D        

Crybabies everywhere! Crybabies. LOL. No matter how long the delay is, the final product is still what matters the most. Maybe i'll jump in on the hate bandwagon, after a poor reception from reviewers about the game. But as long as it is not a fucked up and broken game like recently released games, im fine with that being delayed, so hold your horsies and wait for the actual game before complaining. You owe nothing to rockstar, and so does rockstar to you as well. :)

Developer by day, Gamer by night

CPU - Intel i7 4770k | MOBO MSI G45 Gaming | RAM - G.Skill RipJaws X 1600mhz 4x4gb CL7 | CASE - NZXT H440 | GPU - MSI R9 290 | PSU - Corsair RM850 | SSD - Samsung 840 EVO 128gb | HDD - Western Digital Black 2TB

ARE YOU FUCkING KIDDING ME. OMG I WAS SO DAMN READY FOR THE 27th. Well at least I don't have to make the mind crushing decision between playing dying light or GTA now. And at least they aren't pulling a "Ubisoft".

Wishing leads to ambition and ambition leads to motivation and motivation leads to me building an illegal rocket ship in my backyard.

Nothing wrong with that, IMO.

Yes, there is when the PC port is coming out over a year after release and they are still asking for the full price.

RTX2070OC 

oh-no-you-didnt-10.jpg

Oh yes they did. Playnation.de claims that according to Kataku Rockstar, original Source down below has moved the release date to the 24th of March.

...Rockstar has delayed the upcoming PC port of their massive open-world game to March 24....

"Our apologies for the slight shift in the date but the game requires a few extra weeks of testing and polish to make it as good as can be," Rockstar writes on their newswire. "Moving a release date is never a decision we take lightly and is a choice we make only when we know it is in the best interests of the game and our fans. Thanks everyone for your understanding and we assure you these few extra weeks will be worth it when the game does arrive in March."

As we head into 2015, we would like to share ...  a new release date of March 24, 2015. 

Our apologies for the slight shift in the date but the game requires a few extra weeks of testing and polish to make it as good as can be. Moving a release date is never a decision we take lightly and is a choice we make only when we know it is in the best interests of the game and our fans. Thanks everyone for your understanding and we assure you these few extra weeks will be worth it when the game does arrive in March.

GTA Online for PC, which will support up to 30 players, will launch alongside GTAV for PC and will include GTA Online Heists.  Online Heists for consoles will be launching in the coming weeks ahead of the PC launch.

http://www.playnation.de/spiele-news/gta-5/releasetermin-dem-pc-verschoben-id58684.html

http://kotaku.com/grand-theft-auto-v-delayed-on-pc-1679202713?utm_campaign=Socialflow_Kotaku_Twitter&utm_source=Kotaku_Twitter&utm_medium=Socialflow

more sources: http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/article/52374/gtav-pc-new-release-date-first-screens-and-system-specs

Intel 4790k | Asus Z97 Maximus VII Impact | Corsair Vengeance Pro Series 16 GB 1866Mhz | Asus Strix GTX 980 | CoolerMaster G550 |Samsung Evo 250GB | Synology DS215j (NAS) | Logitech G502 |

GG R* G FING G

[*]

Nvidia is to Dr Dre Beets as AMD is to KFC.

One makes you broke, the other you can get more of and have a midnight snack from the fridge when hungry again. Once you go Nvidia, you go broked, turn into an Elitist, or get the incorrect amount of VRAM.

- WCCFTECH

I was only 9 years old. I loved Fifflaren so much, I had all the NiP merchandise and matches pirated. I prayed to Fifflaren every night before bed. Thanking him for the life I have been given. Fifflaren is love I say. Fifflaren is life. My dad hears and calls me a fuckhead. I knew he was just jelly of my passion for Fifflaren. I called him a Sw@yer. He hits me and sends me to go to sleep. I'm crying now, and my face hurts. I lay in bed and it's really cold. A warmth is moving towards me. I feel someone touching me. I feel someone touching me. It's Fifflaren. I am so happy. He whispers in my ear; "this is my pyjama". He grabs me with his powerful Swedish hands and puts me on my hands and knees. I'm ready. I spread my ass cheeks for Fifflaren. He penetrates my butt-hole. It hurts so much but I do it for Fifflaren. I can feel my butt tearing as my eyes start to water. I push against his force. I want to please Fifflaren. He roars a viking roar as he fills my butt with his love. My dad walks in. Fifflaren looks straight into his eyes and says; "He is a ninja now". Fifflaren is love, Fifflaren is life 

Whatever, I'm over that game.

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

This is the fifth time this has been posted (no offense)

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

you must be kidding me. I looked at Tech News and didn't see that. 

This is the fifth time this has been posted (no offense)

The screenshot stuff, but I have not seen that date anywhere. 

Intel 4790k | Asus Z97 Maximus VII Impact | Corsair Vengeance Pro Series 16 GB 1866Mhz | Asus Strix GTX 980 | CoolerMaster G550 |Samsung Evo 250GB | Synology DS215j (NAS) | Logitech G502 |