What world event do you want to see happen in your life time?

xXxYOLOxSWAGxXx_420BlazeIt

Not technology related.

For me:

England to remove Wales and Scotland from the UK.

England to leave the EU (or the EU to break up/euro to crash).

The truth about 11/9 to come out.

People to wake up and realise the ammount of lies and deceit from American and other western countries.

Stable economy

If you want to join a really cool Discord chatroom with some great guys here from LTT and outside this community then PM me!

The US leave the UN.

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

I will be the first to say zombie apocalypse 

CPUIntel 4670k  Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z87X-D3H  RAMKingston HyperX 8GB  GPU - EVGA 780  Case - Fractal Design Define R4    Storage - 2TB WD Black, Samsung 840 Evo 128GB     PSU - Corsair RM650  Display -  Benq XL2430T and Acer S235HL  Cooling - CM Hyper 212 Evo  Keyboard - Corsair K95  Mouse - Razer Deathadder  Sound - Sennheiser HD 558                                 Mic - Blue Snowball  Phone- OnePlus One  Tablet - Nvidia Shield

the destruction of the US

the fall of capitalism

when people realize that immortality is bad

when I can live on the internet

when I can build my dream system (thats a world event right)

the import bans are gone

free trade laws are gone

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

Canada taking over the world.

(You can't deny they are planning something!)

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

When printer ink stops being so fucking expensive.

"M. Aronnax." replied the Canadian, "your arguments are rotten at the foundation. You speak in the future, 'We shall be there! we shall be here!' I speak in the present, 'We are here, and we must profit by it.'"

I want to see Hale-Bopp's return. And men walking on Mars.

And people to stop believing in conspiracy theories.

Spoiler

CPU:Intel Xeon X5660 @ 4.2 GHz RAM:6x2 GB 1600MHz DDR3 MB:Asus P6T Deluxe GPU:Asus GTX 660 TI OC Cooler:Akasa Nero 3

SSD:OCZ Vertex 3 120 GB HDD:2x640 GB WD Black Fans:2xCorsair AF 120 PSU:Seasonic 450 W 80+ Case:Thermaltake Xaser VI MX OS:Windows 10
Speakers:Altec Lansing MX5021 Keyboard:Razer Blackwidow 2013 Mouse:Logitech MX Master Monitor:Dell U2412M Headphones: Logitech G430

Big thanks to Damikiller37 for making me an awesome Intel 4004 out of trixels!

a more open economy in this shit hole country i live, talk all you want that being fully open is horrendous, but doing this could probably fix most of the problems we have right now (i don't live in the US to begin with)

OP: with that attitude you must feel like shit if you set foot in US at least for a day

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here

Colonization of the moon and or mars.

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

My death. That way I can finally be done with people.

Agreed.

My Rig :  Case: Cooler Master HAF X ,Motherboard: Gigabyte Z87X-UD3H,PSU: Seasonic SS-750KM3,Processor: Core I7 4770k (overclocked 4.7ghz),Cooler: Corsair H100i, GPU: EVGA GTX 780 with acx cooler, RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws 16gb DDR3 1600 (overclocked to 2000mhz), HDDS  Samsung 840 EVO 250 gb SSD , Western digital  2tb 7200 rpm 64mb cache, Old 1tb laptop drive I had , 320gb for os backup daily, 80gb external for weekly backups,Drives 2x Lg Blu Ray burner WH16MS40,MISC: Tp-Link dual band wireless card, Logitech g510s, Razer Deathadder 2013, Acer G236HLBbd 23" monitor, Old tv I had 23" for secondary monitor, old 32" samsung tv third monitor

a more open economy in this shit hole country i live, talk all you want that being fully open is horrendous, but doing this could probably fix most of the problems we have right now (i don't live in the US to begin with)

OP: with that attitude you must feel like shit if you set foot in US at least for a day

I feel like he is trolling (again).

Spoiler

CPU:Intel Xeon X5660 @ 4.2 GHz RAM:6x2 GB 1600MHz DDR3 MB:Asus P6T Deluxe GPU:Asus GTX 660 TI OC Cooler:Akasa Nero 3

SSD:OCZ Vertex 3 120 GB HDD:2x640 GB WD Black Fans:2xCorsair AF 120 PSU:Seasonic 450 W 80+ Case:Thermaltake Xaser VI MX OS:Windows 10
Speakers:Altec Lansing MX5021 Keyboard:Razer Blackwidow 2013 Mouse:Logitech MX Master Monitor:Dell U2412M Headphones: Logitech G430

Big thanks to Damikiller37 for making me an awesome Intel 4004 out of trixels!

1. For people to realize Britain and America are very close allies

2. People to land on mars

3. People to start a colony on mars

4. Further deep space exploration

5. Free internet, laws that protect net neutrality

6. The fall of ISIS/ISIL

7. Morons not existing anymore

8. GTX 990

9. Google Fiber in every city in the US and Europe.

EU and NATO not to be only BS anymore.

Not-so corrupt governments.

Technological breakthroughs.

Colonization on whatever planet/moon.

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

Realize that I have super powers I haven't noticed before.

9/11 was definitely an inside job.

The stone cannot know why the chisel cleaves it; the iron cannot know why the fire scorches it. When thy life is cleft and scorched, when death and despair leap at thee, beat not thy breast and curse thy evil fate, but thank the Builder for the trials that shape thee.

OP said no tech, and almost everyone turned into political shit, not saying is bad but i find it interesting

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here

OP said no tech, and almost everyone turned into political shit, not saying is bad but i find it interesting

OP only talked about politics so I don't understand what's weird about people following his example. Also I haven't.

The stone cannot know why the chisel cleaves it; the iron cannot know why the fire scorches it. When thy life is cleft and scorched, when death and despair leap at thee, beat not thy breast and curse thy evil fate, but thank the Builder for the trials that shape thee.

OP only talked about politics so I don't understand what's weird about people following his example. Also I haven't.

well it wasn't a requirement, some people could have said shit like founding a material stronger than diamond or for robots to be mainstream, its a free for all

well it wasn't a requirement, some people could have said shit like founding a material stronger than diamond or for robots to be mainstream, its a free for all

Still technology.

Sent from my Nexus 7 (2013).

Canada taking over the world.

(You can't deny they are planning something!)

NO WE'RE NOT!

eh

Main Rig: -FX8150 -32gb Kingston HyperX BLUE -120gb Kingston HyperX SSD -1TB WD Black -ASUS R9 270 DCUII OC -Corsair 300r -Full specs on Profile

Other Devices: -One Plus One 64gb Sandstone Black -Canon T5 -Moto G -Pebble Smartwatch -Nintendo 2DS -G27 Racing Wheel

#PlugYourStuff - 720penis - 1080penis - #KilledMyWife - #LinusButtPlug - #HashtagsAreALifestyle - CAR BOUGHT: 2010 Corolla

i agree on the UK leaving the EU and also in counties where is not normal people shouldn't wear Burks because after watching some videos finding out that you can't wear a motorbike helmet in a shop but you can wear a Burka i was so mad also i would like to see taxes gone 

l Intel Core i7 4790K @ 4.5Ghz l Asus VII Ranger ROG l MSI GTX 970 @ 1555MHz l 

PC PART PICKER