What world event do you want to see happen in your life time?

xXxYOLOxSWAGxXx_420BlazeIt

I don't really have any specific wishes for events....I want to see a happier world in general but not something specific.

When yolo swag 420blazit gets a real user name.

I want to like that so many times

Oh I forgot. Legalization of weed.

Edit: And the the "UN" to be replaced with something that has balls and can do more than write angry letters.

The fall of North Korea

The fall of Cuba's government.

God yes! Those poor, poor, poor people:-( Seriously....north korea is such an awful situation that is impossible to resolve. We can only hope for it to fall over by it self at some point.

first/second hand proof:

2 of my friends smoked weed, one of them got very paranoid and could not focus at all, they were walking together. One of them stopped while the other kept on going without realizing that his friend stopped.  He also thought every beep from a car was his mom/dad and got very scared that he was going to get caught.

He also said he was never never going to do it again, he did it like 5 more times, the first time claiming it was very bad, how it fucks up your brain, the 4th and 5th time claiming it was just for recreational use.

Ever heard of alcohol psychosis.....its far more prevalent than cannabis related ones.

well he drank beer before, he said he did not get paranoid, he did with the weed so idk

I get extremely paranoid for caffeine....my body or mind simply can't take. Im serious. I get shakes and everything.

Here you go, son. Now go and do something with your pathetic life.

http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/the-athletes-way/201307/does-long-term-cannabis-use-stifle-motivation

"Other good news from the study was that previous research had shown that cannabis users have a higher risk of mental illnesses that involve repeated episodes of psychosis, such as schizophrenia.

"Researchers have found that levels of dopamine are lower in long-term cannabis smokers and those who began using the drug at a younger age. Lower dopamine in a part of the brain called the striatum is linked to less ambition and motivation at a neuronal level."

http://www.webmd.com/brain/news/20140717/marijuana-paranoia

July 17, 2014 -- "An in-depth investigation has concluded that people who smoke marijuana are much more likely to have paranoia than people who don't use the drug.

The study also identifies psychological factors that can lead to feelings of paranoia in people exposed to the main psychoactive ingredient in marijuana, THC.

The team of researchers, led by Professor Daniel Freeman, PHD, of the University of Oxford, found that worrying, low self-esteem, anxietydepression, and having a range of unsettling changes in perceptions most likely lead to the feelings of paranoia."

Wow...So you are saying that a stimulant influences you!? The study was comparing people who smoke a stimulant to people who DON'T!  WOW HOLY CRAP! Somebody call Hawkins....That's the whole point of stimulants......Want some reading? Lets have some fun

Lets see what alcohol, or big doses of caffeine does to your precious brain...

You might wanna look up Korsakoff psychosis and Wernicke's disease

And heres a little on mental health

https://www.drinkaware.co.uk/check-the-facts/health-effects-of-alcohol/mental-health/alcohol-and-mental-health

http://www.rcpsych.ac.uk/healthadvice/problemsdisorders/alcoholdepression.aspx

http://www.webmd.com/depression/alcohol-and-depression

All those symptons you mentioned appear to a far higher and far more dangerous degrees in other stimulants, ESPECIALLY alcohol.

Your behaviour and disrespectful language does nothing to show how you are somehow more intelligent....quite the opposite.

...Are you aware how disrespectful you are in this thread?

The Mistress: Case: Corsair 760t   CPU:  Intel Core i7-4790K 4GHz(stock speed at the moment) - GPU: MSI 970 - MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 - RAM: Crucial Ballistic Sport 1600MHZ CL9 - PSU: Corsair AX760  - STORAGE: 128Gb Samsung EVO SSD/ 1TB WD Blue/Several older WD blacks.

NWO

Too many things to list but the basics are there is no commerce of any type.  There would also be heavy handed justice for criminal activity.

ETC ETC ETC

This is what I hope to see in my lifetime but the world is too stupid to rise up and demand it.

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

-snip

Marijuana is suppoesdly a "hallucinogen" (I'd argue with a scientist over that, in person. It's a fucking mood elevator if anything) not a stimulant. However you are right. Just about every drug out there has worse side effects than marijuana, despite the medical industries attempt to "prove" otherwise with meaningless tests that don't actually correlate the real world effects.

NWO

Too many things to list but the basics are there is no commerce of any type.  There would also be heavy handed justice for criminal activity.

ETC ETC ETC

This is what I hope to see in my lifetime but the world is too intelligent to rise up and demand it.

Fixed that for you. People in China can't decide what's right for another culture on the other side of the planet with different concerns and problems, and vice versa

Edit: also, just a side note to noone in general, #FUCKNORTHKOREA'SGOVERNMENT

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Marijuana is suppoesdly a "hallucinogen" (I'd argue with a scientist over that, in person. It's a fucking mood elevator if anything) not a stimulant. However you are right. Just about every drug out there has worse side effects than marijuana, despite the medical industries attempt to "prove" otherwise with meaningless tests that don't actually correlate the real world effects.

Edit: also, just a side note to noone in general, #FUCKNORTHKOREA'SGOVERNMENT

I concede the point. I was looking for a word that would include almost everything we "take" and drug just didn't fit the bill so tried stimulant. My English skills failed me here.

But yes. My point was that I despise the double standard that has been put to marijuana. Im not a massive stoner or anything, but I have done a lot of research(Not using. Just reading) on tons of drugs since its really rather interesting to tell you the truth and there is so much propaganda when it comes to marijuana...And then we ignore so many things about coffee and alcohol.

Oh, and agree with the last part.. There are probably no human beings that I feel worse about than the north Korean people. I can highly recommend www.nknews.org for news and analysis on north korea.

The Mistress: Case: Corsair 760t   CPU:  Intel Core i7-4790K 4GHz(stock speed at the moment) - GPU: MSI 970 - MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 - RAM: Crucial Ballistic Sport 1600MHZ CL9 - PSU: Corsair AX760  - STORAGE: 128Gb Samsung EVO SSD/ 1TB WD Blue/Several older WD blacks.

I concede the point. I was looking for a word that would include almost everything we "take" and drug just didn't fit the bill so tried stimulant. My English skills failed me here.

But yes. My point was that I despise the double standard that has been put to marijuana. Im not a massive stoner or anything, but I have done a lot of research(Not using. Just reading) on tons of drugs since its really rather interesting to tell you the truth and there is so much propaganda when it comes to marijuana...And then we ignore so many things about coffee and alcohol.

Oh, and agree with the last part.. There are probably no human beings that I feel worse about than the north Korean people. I can highly recommend www.nknews.org for news and analysis on north korea.

Interesting fact: Everything we ingest, alters our perception.

And yeah, NK is way messed up. You heard that thing about their leader claiming to be able to speak to dolphins and animals and shit?

The destruction, extinction, murder, death, disapperance, and annhilation of mankind... Or space bunnies. Definitely space bunnies.

| CPU: An abacus | Motherboard: Tin foil | RAM: 2 Popsicle sticks | GPU: Virtual Boy | Case: Cardboard box | Storage: Cardboard | PSU: 3... Er... Make that 2 hamsters | Display(s): Broken glass | Cooling: Brawndo | Keyboard: More cardboard | Mouse: Jerry | Sound: 2 Cans of SpaghettiO's |

Interesting fact: Everything we ingest, alters our perception.

And yeah, NK is way messed up. You heard that thing about their leader claiming to be able to speak to dolphins and animals and shit?

Oh yeah...that' shit always been the case. Its actually one of the few amusing things about NK. Funny thing is that many people there are so brainwashed that they actually believe which is heartbreaking.

Its completely hardwired into north Korean propaganda. And its been this way with all the leaders since Sung. When Kim Jong Un is visiting soldiers, he is intructing them in how to fire guns. When he is visiting generals, he is advising them how they should shoot their artillery. Its almost laughable, if it wasn't so effective.

My favourite might still be the golf one with Kim Jong Ill. "shot a 38-under par round that included no fewer than 11 holes in one" on his first and only time ever playing golf.

Oh yeah...that' shit always been the case. Its actually one of the few amusing things about NK. Funny thing is that many people there are so brainwashed that they actually believe which is heartbreaking.

Its completely hardwired into north Korean propaganda. And its been this way with all the leaders since Sung. When Kim Jong Un is visiting soldiers, he is intructing them in how to fire guns. When he is visiting generals, he is advising them how they should shoot their artillery. Its almost laughable, if it wasn't so effective.

My favourite might still be the golf one with Kim Jong Ill. "shot a 38-under par round that included no fewer than 11 holes in one" on his first and only time ever playing golf.

*facedesk* why haven't we taken their government down yet? Oh yeah, China being..... weird about that shit. Not sure why they would support that regime.

I don't really have any specific wishes for events....I want to see a happier world in general but not something specific.

I want to like that so many times

God yes! Those poor, poor, poor people:-( Seriously....north korea is such an awful situation that is impossible to resolve. We can only hope for it to fall over by it self at some point.

Ever heard of alcohol psychosis.....its far more prevalent than cannabis related ones.

I get extremely paranoid for caffeine....my body or mind simply can't take. Im serious. I get shakes and everything.

Wow...So you are saying that a stimulant influences you!? The study was comparing people who smoke a stimulant to people who DON'T!  WOW HOLY CRAP! Somebody call Hawkins....That's the whole point of stimulants......Want some reading? Lets have some fun

Lets see what alcohol, or big doses of caffeine does to your precious brain...

You might wanna look up Korsakoff psychosis and Wernicke's disease

And heres a little on mental health

https://www.drinkaware.co.uk/check-the-facts/health-effects-of-alcohol/mental-health/alcohol-and-mental-health

http://www.rcpsych.ac.uk/healthadvice/problemsdisorders/alcoholdepression.aspx

http://www.webmd.com/depression/alcohol-and-depression

All those symptons you mentioned appear to a far higher and far more dangerous degrees in other stimulants, ESPECIALLY alcohol.

Your behaviour and disrespectful language does nothing to show how you are somehow more intelligent....quite the opposite.

...Are you aware how disrespectful you are in this thread?

Are you aware of how hostile you sound? Why are you so angry? Maybe you should light one up, bro. Also, learn how to spell and punctuate properly if you want to be taken seriously (I'm not kidding here, it goes a long way). I'm not going to bother wasting my time with you. You're a waste of oxygen.

Enjoy your permafried brain. You'll most likely end up living in poverty, oh well. You won't get any sympathy from me, that's for sure.

i7 7700k @ 4.9ghz | Asus Maximus IX Hero | G.skill 32gb @ 3200 | Gtx 1080 classified | In win 909 | Samsung 960 pro 1tb | WD caviar blue 1tb x3 | Dell u3417w | Corsair H115i | Ducky premier dk9008p (mx reds) | Logitech g900 | Sennheiser hd 800s w/ hdvd 800 | Audioengine a5+ w/ s8

My list would be :

1: to see artificial intelligence in action & replacing  Human intuition in law enforcement (human nature cannot be trusted with copious amount of power to control each other)

2:see linus gain 280 pounds & grow a full on beard :P

3: significant findings in nano technology in medical field (inturn find several cures)

4:peripheral less Computing only one big screen is enough for a PC

5:World war 3 *insert le troll face here*

6:graphics horse power that can crush todays all supercomputers combined all around the world into the size of a 5v DC battery. sized GPU

Details separate people.

*facedesk* why haven't we taken their government down yet? Oh yeah, China being..... weird about that shit. Not sure why they would support that regime.

Naah, china isn't the big problem. Its really very simple and it all has to do with distance. The distance between north korea and seoul to be precise.

North Korea is so close to seoul that their artillery is able to reach it...oh, and its the biggest artillery arsenal in the world...and a big majority of them are hidden underground, ready to be rolled out and  Seoul would be hit within minutes...destroyed within a matter of hours probably and that's without nuclear, chemical or biological warfare.

Are you aware of how hostile you sound? Why are you so angry? Maybe you should light one up, bro. Also, learn how to spell and punctuate properly if you want to be taken seriously (I'm not kidding here, it goes a long way). I'm not going to bother wasting my time with you. You're a waste of oxygen.

Enjoy your permafried brain. You'll most likely end up living in poverty, oh well. You won't get any sympathy from me, that's for sure.

Hahahahha! Yeah....You really made it "bro. Im sure you came out of this one like the mature winner. Loved the touches with permafried brain and waste of oxygen. Really made the whole intelligent hit home.

Im 29, and I have worked since I was 14. I speak 5 languages...Maybe you can help me with my punctuation in the other four as well?

Naah, china isn't the big problem. Its really very simple and it all has to do with distance. The distance between north korea and seoul to be precise.

North Korea is so close to seoul that their artillery is able to reach it...oh, and its the biggest artillery arsenal in the world...and a big majority of them are hidden underground, ready to be rolled out and  Seoul would be hit within minutes...destroyed within a matter of hours probably and that's without nuclear, chemical or biological warfare.

Good point. I still don't see how the korean military hasn't dethroned the un's (not sure if that's actually the last name). All those people starving and shit. Even Hitler's people started plotting against him when they realized the war was turning against them.

Showing your intelligence again? Funny commentary from someone with the word Lucid in their name. You get on my special troll list now.

Hahahahha! Yeah....You really made it "bro. Im sure you came out of this one like the mature winner. Loved the touches with permafried brain and waste of oxygen. Really made the whole intelligent hit home.

Im 29, and I have worked since I was 14. I speak 5 languages...Maybe you can help me with my punctuation in the other four as well?

#rekt

world peace :D

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Logitech G502 RGB // Corsair K65 RGB (MX Red)

Really? I smoke often without getting paranoid, and so do loads of others. 90% of the "paranoia" comes from the negative social stigma associated with it. Most of the rest (and I've seen this) comes from first timers smoking WAY more than they should. Kind of like that kid that drinks WAY too much the first time and gets sick as a bitch.

one of the effects are Anxiety, which can lead to paranoia.

AAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGHHHHH!!!!

one of the effects are Anxiety, which can lead to paranoia.

Again, this comes from it being illegal, and from parent's punishing their children for it. Not to mention that that's not a 100% happens to everyone side effect if it even is caused by the "drug" itself.

People naturally become "anxious" when

Doing new things that they don't know anything about

Doing things they "arent supposed to do"

Doing things they think could be dangerous, even if it's not.

Example: I become extraordinarily anxious whilst on a roller coaster, because all I can think about is whether or not the jackass mechanic working on it did his job right, and if I am going to die lol

Solution: I won't ever go on a roller coaster again lol

Good point. I still don't see how the korean military hasn't dethroned the un's (not sure if that's actually the last name). All those people starving and shit. Even Hitler's people started plotting against him when they realized the war was turning against them.

Showing your intelligence again? Funny commentary from someone with the word Lucid in their name. You get on my special troll list now.

#rekt

Delusional stoners agreeing with each other. Who would have thought? Shouldn't you be working at your dead end job?

I'll have a tall skinny vanilla latte please.

i7 7700k @ 4.9ghz | Asus Maximus IX Hero | G.skill 32gb @ 3200 | Gtx 1080 classified | In win 909 | Samsung 960 pro 1tb | WD caviar blue 1tb x3 | Dell u3417w | Corsair H115i | Ducky premier dk9008p (mx reds) | Logitech g900 | Sennheiser hd 800s w/ hdvd 800 | Audioengine a5+ w/ s8

Who are you trying to convince here? Get out, basement dweller.

Delusional stoners agreeing with each other. Who would have thought? Shouldn't you be working at your dead end job?

I'll have a tall skinny vanilla latte please.

Actually no, I'm too busy taking IT classes. And I'd rather live under a bridge that work at starbucks. You really think they'd let a conservative work there? lol

I'd last about as long as the bong hit you could take.

Edit: Yes, I'm a conservative pot smoker *le gasp*

I don't think you realize what you are dealing with. The North Korean army might have mostly(but not exclusively) soviet gear, but that doesn't really matter in the big picture because war isn't played in a soccer field. Artillery from the soviet time works perfectly well and blowing stuff up and having one of the largest armies in the world also helps.

The united states has a population of roughly 318 million and a active army of 1,369,532 soldiers with 850,880 in reserve and 11,000 designated as paramilitary.

North Korea has a population of 24 million people but they have 1,190,000 active soldiers, 600,000 reserve soldiers and 5,889,000!!!!! paramilitary units.....That's a far larger army in terms of soldiers than the US......They are ofcourse hopelessly equipped and the normal soldiers is probably not trained as well(and hunger in the NK military is widespread)....But that is still 7 million soldiers that you have to deal with in a big area that is near impossible to invade.

It would require so many losses to South Korea and their allies....And the US has sworn to protect them. An invasion of north korea now, would make Vietnam look like Christmas at the mall.

China is actually rather sick and tired of them as well. The problem is that everybody basically has to wait and see. North Korea is extremely interesting but also so diffecult to predict and analyse because almost NOTHING comes out. Not even South Korea has much intel on anything that isn't strickly related to military movements and the like.

There is a constant power struggle between the party and the military and its changes constantly. There are people in leadership who disappear for yeeeeeears, believed to have been killed or put in work camps, only for them suddenly to get back into a leadership position.

Don't want to make this all about NK....but if you want to discuss it, I would be very happy to. Just PM me. can give you some great articles and documentaries. If you can stomach it.

That Kim Jong Un killed his aunts VERY powerful husband quite a while ago made a lot of people nervous and nobody foresaw it.

:(  i live in the US 

*military and government and stupid laws of the US

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

@thekeemo fuck you buddy

read my last post

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

*military and government and stupid laws of the US

Pfff. We're still better than your oppressive ass government.

Edit: although the socialists are steadily trying to ruin us as well.

Trik'Stari spew all the hate you want for NWO but what I hope for is Utopia or as close as we can get to it.  You can call it socialism, communism or whatever you want but you are misrepresenting what I was talking about.  First of all it would all be done to benefit the entire world.  If you think partriotism is good for the world then you are the one with the problem.  If you get rid of nations then there is less to fight over.  Heck the world is set up in such a manner now that it is just mostly for corrupt purposes and self interest.  It only divides us as people and this is what the rich want.  Commerce also does not need to be in place at all.  People think that if there is no money exchanged and no power struggle and fight to get to the top then people will be less motivated to work.  I say that is bull crap.  You give each and every person on this earth a job that they can handle and educate them further to increase their skills and they will want to do something even greater.  Money should not be the motivator.  Making the world a better place for all should be the motivator and that is part of my idea of NWO. Trik'Stari you are the guy that probably shot John Lennon and probably would shoot him again if you got the chance.

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S