Show off your latest purchases

How about a Japanese copy of Crazy Taxi for the PlayStation 2?

FPH6a.png

Turns out that paying more than what you spent on the game threefold for shipping gets it from Japan to the United States in a matter of a few days.

Check out my guide on how to scan cover art here!

Local asshole and 6th generation console enthusiast.

Little 7" touchscreen. Is technically designed for raspberry pi. But it's going to be used on my desktop. 

Just quickly tested with my surface pro. Works very well. 

IMG_20200528_132822_603.thumb.jpg.8645ad759e3666959198603c20227ad4.jpg

IMG_20200528_132827_552.thumb.jpg.e74fb6dd3791a29191ad1862db0de761.jpg

IMG_20200528_132754_808.thumb.jpg.84bc972ba921fc7c34b4b330b62bea63.jpg

🌲🌲🌲

◒ ◒ 

I bought an Apple Pencil and returned it a week later.  I just didn't use it enough to justify the price.

New chest of drawers arrived. Frees up so much space while giving more storage.

20200529_124459.thumb.jpg.8ab91e485cd887c06a0c3ff8e53a16f3.jpg

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

Ink and a laptop (intel 4100) for September! The plan is to have Linux on it. Should be enough for text editing and reading papers! 

CE8676CD-EACF-4BF7-9525-A4E6BDDD67E1.thumb.jpeg.6ddc4ebe0b96637184e6037b87672c14.jpeg

Bleigh!  Ever hear of AC series? 

Muc-off got a huge sale on their riding gear, so I just had to get some fresh gear :D 

0a10e8960e16c61af54f2c06ec023973.png
70325302970bee3a89deacb087bf289a.png

Before you buy amp and dac.  My thoughts on the M50x  Ultimate Ears Reference monitor review I might have a thing for audio...

My main Headphones and IEMs:  K612 pro, HD 25 and Ultimate Ears Reference Monitor, HD 580 with HD 600 grills

DAC and AMP: RME ADI 2 DAC

Speakers: Genelec 8040, System Audio SA205

Receiver: Denon AVR-1612

Desktop: R7 1700, GTX 1080  RX 580 8GB and other stuff

Laptop: ThinkPad P50: i7 6820HQ, M2000M. ThinkPad T420s: i7 2640M, NVS 4200M

Feel free to pm me if you have a question for me or quote me. If you want to hear what I have to say about something just tag me.

1 minute ago, kokakolia said:

@DackzyGoing for that goth cyclist look, I see😁

hey man, I like hot pink, they seem to have a good fit and I ride MTB 

Before you buy amp and dac.  My thoughts on the M50x  Ultimate Ears Reference monitor review I might have a thing for audio...

My main Headphones and IEMs:  K612 pro, HD 25 and Ultimate Ears Reference Monitor, HD 580 with HD 600 grills

Feel free to pm me if you have a question for me or quote me. If you want to hear what I have to say about something just tag me.

Just now, Dackzy said:

hey man, I like hot pink, they seem to have a good fit and I ride MTB 

I'm just giggling like an idiot picturing a goth on a bicycle playing some heavy metal riffs on a guitar. 

But nah! That outfit is dope. I would have gotten the same one myself. You can't go wrong with black. But I'm not much of a cyclist. 

37 minutes ago, James Evens said:

@Volbet Hope you checked replacement parts availability. Original sony ear pads for my headphones cost more then the same model new.

Not really. They look like Brainwavez pads would fit, but otherwise I'll just replace the headphones once the pads are worn out. 

The only pair of headphones I've wore out the pads on were a pair of Audio-Technica MSR7, and I used those extensively for more than 6 years. 

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

1 hour ago, Volbet said:

Side-grading my mobil audio:

I was never too satisfied with my Sennheiser Momentum 2, so now I'm giving Sony a chance, 

Very nice, seem like the pair to get. Recently got their in ear versions and it’s a nice piece of kit. 

17 minutes ago, Nup said:

Very nice, seem like the pair to get. Recently got their in ear versions and it’s a nice piece of kit. 

I will say they're a quite a bit more bass-heavy than I'm used to, but I do like them so far.

They're a lot more comfortable than the Momentums and the ANC is leagues better.

38 minutes ago, Volbet said:

I will say they're a quite a bit more bass-heavy than I'm used to, but I do like them so far.

They're a lot more comfortable than the Momentums and the ANC is leagues better.

The in app eq seems ok. Didn't the momentum's have strong bass? Yes ANC is a must I think. 

2 minutes ago, Nup said:

The in app eq seems ok. Didn't the momentum's have strong bass? Yes ANC is a must I think. 

The Momentums has a more mid-forward sound. It's akin to the usual Sennheiser sound signature, but a bit flatter.

The app EQ is okay, but non of the presets really sounded any better than leaving it off. It's probably just going to be question of using the Sonys more. They sound great, they're just different from what I'm used to. I might dick around with the EQ at a later point, though.

ANC is a must for portable use in 2020. The problem with the Momentum is, that the ANC introduced a lot of noise, ironically.

7 minutes ago, Volbet said:

ANC is a must for portable use in 2020. The problem with the Momentum is, that the ANC introduced a lot of noise, ironically.

I am sorry but I have to disgree...

I actually hate ANC because it makes me completely oblivious to my surroundings.

While I love enjoying music while commuting, working out etc, I still want to have some kind of sound check about my surroundings.

2 minutes ago, Ergroilnin said:

I am sorry but I have to disgree...

I actually hate ANC because it makes me completely oblivious to my surroundings.

While I love enjoying music while commuting, working out etc, I still want to have some kind of sound check about my surroundings.

In that case you just turn it off.

3 hours ago, kokakolia said:

I'm just giggling like an idiot picturing a goth on a bicycle playing some heavy metal riffs on a guitar. 

But nah! That outfit is dope. I would have gotten the same one myself. You can't go wrong with black. But I'm not much of a cyclist. 

hehe that would be a sight for sore eyes, and thanks.

5 minutes ago, Volbet said:

In that case you just turn it off.

Obviously.

But I personally hate being oblivious of my surrounding so much, that I would not use it even at home, because I would be stressed out by not being able to hear doorbell etc.

So I won't EVER use it.

I know that I am a minority, but all I was saying is that it is hardly a "must".

On 5/27/2020 at 5:43 PM, Pascal... said:

So everything from my purchase arrived today except the Cooler Master MM710, expected delivery time for it is beginning june because of everyones favourite enemy Covid-19.

Cooler Master MP510 and a new unboxing Knife from Gerber:

IMG20200527213609.thumb.jpg.778177ddf405292c7a365394f52debc9.jpg

The Cooler Master MP510 and MM710 are part of the Notebook upgrade that I will be doing once all of the new Ryzen 4th Gen Notebook are listed on Digitec (Switzerland's Version of amazon) and I decided which Notebook Ima buy.

So to summarize this order:

1691585132_Screenshot(396).png.dace93f79908a19ce9e90bc43e7ef8c8.png

173074643_Screenshot(395).png.39352f5b0b64ed5db6f2f48c8e9a4b00.png

image.thumb.jpg.a44d60b41f95b7e548150beaaeab6163.jpg

my newest knife a cold steel micro recon 1 got it in March before lockdown and I was in Tennessee 

Everyone, Creator初音ミク Hatsune Miku Google commercial.

Cameras: Main: Canon 70D - Secondary: Panasonic GX85 - Spare: Samsung ST68. - Action cams: GoPro Hero+, Akaso EK7000pro

Dead cameras: Nikion s4000, Canon XTi

Pc's

Spoiler

Dell optiplex 5050 (main) - i5-6500- 20GB ram -500gb samsung 970 evo  500gb WD blue HDD - dvd r/w

HP compaq 8300 prebuilt - Intel i5-3470 - 8GB ram - 500GB HDD - bluray drive

old windows 7 gaming desktop - Intel i5 2400 - lenovo CIH61M V:1.0 - 4GB ram - 1TB HDD - dual DVD r/w

main laptop acer e5 15 - Intel i3 7th gen - 16GB ram - 1TB HDD - dvd drive                                                                     

school laptop lenovo 300e chromebook 2nd gen - Intel celeron - 4GB ram - 32GB SSD 

audio mac- 2017 apple macbook air A1466 EMC 3178

Any questions? pm me.

#Muricaparrotgang                                                                                   

9 minutes ago, sub68 said:

image.thumb.jpg.a44d60b41f95b7e548150beaaeab6163.jpg

my newest knife a cold steel micro recon 1 got it in March before lockdown and I was in Tennessee 

I literally just wanted a proper Unboxing knife that's matte black and can fold so I don't have to use crappy scissors all the time. Won't be using it for anything besides opening packages lol. 

You can take a look at all of the Tech that I own and have owned over the years in my About Me section and on my Profile.

I'm Swiss and my Mother language is Swiss German of course, I speak the Aargauer dialect. If you want to watch a great video about Swiss German which explains the language and outlines the Basics, then click here.

If I could just play Videogames and consume Cool Content all day long for the rest of my life, then that would be sick.