Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel
10 minutes ago, Speed Weed said:

Overlord season 4 in 2019 possible? 

While it's possible, I wouldn't bet on it. Nothing has been announced, no new season has been officially greenlit.
Currently the anime covered the first 9 volumes (3 per season), there's 13 volumes released so far, barely enough for another season.

This is just me speculating, but they might be waiting, for there to be 14 volumes out + the 15th one close to release, before working on a season 4, so that they can work on a season 5 right after if it ends in a cliffhanger or the likes.

That said, nothing is certain. Plenty of anime that should've gotten more season, never did. While others waited for years before getting a new season(Index 3 for example...)

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

45 minutes ago, Speed Weed said:

Overlord season 4 in 2019 possible? 

2019 might be time for Drifters Season 2.

Overlord should have gotten a Break.

And there's a ton of Anime that is just a fix of the Original Material (Arata Kangatari, Kamisama Dolls).

What seems to be coming:
Kakegurio 2, Märchen Mädchen, Date a Live 3, <- Winter

One Punch Man 2, Shingeki no Kyojin 3, Part 2, Senki Zesshou Symphogear X V <- Spring

"Hell is full of good meanings, but Heaven is full of good works"

2 hours ago, Stefan Payne said:

2019 might be time for Drifters Season 2.

Overlord should have gotten a Break.

And there's a ton of Anime that is just a fix of the Original Material (Arata Kangatari, Kamisama Dolls).

What seems to be coming:
Kakegurio 2, Märchen Mädchen, Date a Live 3, <- Winter

One Punch Man 2, Shingeki no Kyojin 3, Part 2, Senki Zesshou Symphogear X V <- Spring

One punch man in 2019?! 

39 minutes ago, Speed Weed said:

One punch man in 2019?! 

Yes, according to what you see, its up in ~6 Months or so, April or may it was IIRC...

"Hell is full of good meanings, but Heaven is full of good works"

• 4 weeks later...
On 11/10/2018 at 4:47 AM, Stefan Payne said:

Yes, according to what you see, its up in ~6 Months or so, April or may it was IIRC...

kinda sad that i know pretty much everything that is going to happen, because i continued through the manga. 

still hype because Garou is going to be interesting. still hype because im waiting for glasses.

Crossbone gundam when?

Specs: Motherboard: Asus X470-PLUS TUF gaming (Yes I know it's poor but I wasn't informed) RAM: Corsair VENGEANCE® LPX DDR4 3200Mhz CL16-18-18-36 2x8GB

CPU: Ryzen 9 5900X          Case: Antec P8     PSU: Corsair RM850x                        Cooler: Antec K240 with two Noctura Industrial PPC 3000 PWM

Drives: Samsung 970 EVO plus 250GB, Micron 1100 2TB, Seagate ST4000DM000/1F2168 GPU: EVGA RTX 2080 ti Black edition

Anyone going to anime expo? Going need some hot chick to go with.

CPU: i9 19300k////GPU: RTX 4090////RAM: 64gb DDR5 5600mhz ////MOBO: Aorus z790 Elite////MONITORS: 3 LG 38" 3840x1600 WIDESCREEN MONITORS

When you start watching the latest SAO episode, and you get this warning at the start of the episode
nCBx6e2.png

you know shit is about to hit the fan.

And as expected... it did. That was sickening to say the least... Much more so than the assault on Asuna in season 1.

Spoiler

But at least that's over and those scumbag nobles won't be showing up anymore... hopefully.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

21 hours ago, TetraSky said:

When you start watching the latest SAO episode, and you get this warning at the start of the episode
[snip]

you know shit is about to hit the fan.

And as expected... it did. That was sickening to say the least... Much more so than the assault on Asuna in season 1.

Reveal hidden contents

But at least that's over and those scumbag nobles won't be showing up anymore... hopefully.

What do you think the meaning is behind Eugeo's red system alert? Think he's human like Kirito?

[FS][US] Corsair H115i 280mm AIO-AMD $60+shipping

System specs:
Asus Prime X370 Pro - Custom EKWB CPU/GPU 2x360 1x240 soft loop - Ryzen 1700X - Corsair Vengeance RGB 2x16GB - Plextor 512 NVMe + 2TB SU800 - EVGA GTX1080ti - LianLi PC11 Dynamic

4 hours ago, knightslugger said:

What do you think the meaning is behind Eugeo's red system alert? Think he's human like Kirito?

I'm thinking it's basically the thing that prevent them from acting out against what the system is programmed for and since Kirito wasn't raised in the system, he's not bound by it?

Spoiler

Just like what that woman said when she took them out of "jail", she was never able to break past the seal, so Eugeo did something she couldn't. Meaning, he's not the only one seeing that sort of errors, but one of the few who was able to push through it.

This is just conjecture on my part(because while I've read a bit of the novel... I stopped reading on volume 8, before this whole arc that span over 10 volumes began, so I have no clue what is going on), but

Spoiler

Since Alice is shown to be an Integrity Knight at the end of episode 10, I'm assuming that maybe breaking the taboo index/pushing pass the system error to do something you're not "programmed" for, is the thing that's needed to become one?

(I say programmed, but I think it was said that Rath didn't program that sort of thing... feel free to spoil yourself by reading the wiki article)

19 hours ago, TetraSky said:

I'm thinking it's basically the thing that prevent them from acting out against what the system is programmed for and since Kirito wasn't raised in the system, he's not bound by it?

Reveal hidden contents

Just like what that woman said when she took them out of "jail", she was never able to break past the seal, so Eugeo did something she couldn't. Meaning, he's not the only one seeing that sort of errors, but one of the few who was able to push through it.

This is just conjecture on my part(because while I've read a bit of the novel... I stopped reading on volume 8, before this whole arc that span over 10 volumes began, so I have no clue what is going on), but

Hide contents

Since Alice is shown to be an Integrity Knight at the end of episode 10, I'm assuming that maybe breaking the taboo index/pushing pass the system error to do something you're not "programmed" for, is the thing that's needed to become one?

(I say programmed, but I think it was said that Rath didn't program that sort of thing... feel free to spoil yourself by reading the wiki article)

My question is:

Spoiler

Why is she named Synthesis Thirty...

System specs:
Asus Prime X370 Pro - Custom EKWB CPU/GPU 2x360 1x240 soft loop - Ryzen 1700X - Corsair Vengeance RGB 2x16GB - Plextor 512 NVMe + 2TB SU800 - EVGA GTX1080ti - LianLi PC11 Dynamic

6 hours ago, knightslugger said:

My question is:

Hide contents

Why is she named Synthesis Thirty...

I have no clue~

Spoiler

Maybe they get a "family name" by becoming Integrity Knights?

10 minutes ago, TetraSky said:

I have no clue~

Reveal hidden contents

Maybe they get a "family name" by becoming Integrity Knights?

perhaps...

Spoiler

Since the goal of the Rath project is to synthesis a human conscience artificially, perhaps those who break the Taboo Index are candidates for full immersion, or fluctlight replacement?

I will say though, the graphic scene was pretty intense. The writers and director really seem to know how to put people in a bound emotional loop. Witnessing such a thing, and be powerless to stop it (even if it is an animation) elicits a very powerful emotion in the viewer. Makes you  empathize with Eugeo and what he was going through. Fantastic stuff.

System specs:

Hey guys.

Been watching One Piece (which accounts for over 10% of all anime series I've watched, i.e. not counting movies and such), Goblin Slayer, & JoJo Part 5 Golden Wind. 

Apparently I've kept up with the fact I'm at like 8,000 episodes of anime, but One Piece is on episode 865 and is included in that 8,000.

So that's both disappointing and interesting. 

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

3 hours ago, Vitalius said:

Hey guys.

Been watching One Piece (which accounts for over 10% of all anime series I've watched, i.e. not counting movies and such), Goblin Slayer, & JoJo Part 5 Golden Wind. 

Apparently I've kept up with the fact I'm at like 8,000 episodes of anime, but One Piece is on episode 865 and is included in that 8,000.

So that's both disappointing and interesting. 

Last episode of one piece is.... Positive infinity. Episode #2 million and 72 is about Luffy in a Galatic pirate cruisers transversing at faster than light speed and battling other pirates/intergalatic navies with Jedi powers who had taken a bite out of devil neutrinoes in a collapsing neturon star.

Sudo make me a sandwich 

36 minutes ago, wasab said:

Last episode of one piece is.... Positive infinity. Episode #2 million and 72 is about Luffy in a Galatic pirate cruisers transversing at faster than light speed and battling other pirates/intergalatic navies with Jedi powers who had taken a bite out of devil neutrinoes in a collapsing neturon star.

and robot-ception.

System specs:

So after having a good time watching 'Dragon Pilot' and 'Hilda', I found a really disappointing anime movie called 'Blame.' Strong start, goes down hill really fast.

Also, I'd like to say that Soul Eater has been a solid Trending on Netflix ever since they got that anime so many years ago.

Come Bloody Angel

Break off your chains

And look what I've found in the dirt.

Pale battered body

Seems she was struggling

Something is wrong with this world.

Fierce Bloody Angel

The blood is on your hands

Why did you come to this world?

Everybody turns to dust.

Everybody turns to dust.

The blood is on your hands.

The blood is on your hands!

Pyo.

3 minutes ago, Drak3 said:

So after having a good time watching 'Dragon Pilot' and 'Hilda', I found a really disappointing anime movie called 'Blame.' Strong start, goes down hill really fast.

Also, I'd like to say that Soul Eater has been a solid Trending on Netflix ever since they got that anime so many years ago.

Gintama is much better than Soul Eater IMO. 

8 hours ago, Drak3 said:

I think Blame really would've needed a series in order to properly explore the concept. Never read it, but the manga seems decently rated, so I've always felt as though the movie probably didn't do the source material justice.

• 2 weeks later...

With the Winter season of anime starting now/soon, is there anything you all are looking forward to watch?

Right now I'm thinking of watching The Rising of the Shield Hero and revisions.

I already know more or less what Tate no Yuusha is about since I'm up to date with the manga, but I'm hoping the anime would finish the story, since the original light novel is also over.

46 minutes ago, TetraSky said:

With the Winter season of anime starting now/soon, is there anything you all are looking forward to watch?

Right now I'm thinking of watching The Rising of the Shield Hero and revisions.

I already know more or less what Tate no Yuusha is about since I'm up to date with the manga, but I'm hoping the anime would finish the story, since the original light novel is also over.

Just caught up to the latest Quintessetial Quartet manga, and I am hoping the anime portrays it well. I'm more excited about Mob Psycho 100 season two mainly because it's one of the more unique shows this upcoming season (granted I haven't read the synopsis of the other ones).

I've heard good things about The Promised Neverland. I started reading it about a year ago but dropped it because I got side tracked on other things so it might be time to reread it before the anime starts.

The My Hero movie looks promising. Not sure how I feel about having Made in Abyss as movies. I'm just hoping they don't skip parts to keep it to a certain movie length.

On 12/17/2018 at 3:22 PM, wasab said:

xD I would watch that.  Sounds like right up Gurren Lagann crazyness.

I'm sure going to be busy catching up on some anime once I get internet back at the house.

On 12/22/2018 at 8:30 AM, Kevaros said:

I think Blame really would've needed a series in order to properly explore the concept. Never read it, but the manga seems decently rated, so I've always felt as though the movie probably didn't do the source material justice.

Agree.  Watched the movie myself as well.  Interesting concept, but definitly seems rushed in the movie.

22 minutes ago, Dissitesuxba11s said:

Just caught up to the latest Quintessetial Quartet manga, and I am hoping the anime portrays it well. I'm more excited about Mob Psycho 100 season two mainly because it's one of the more unique shows this upcoming season (granted I haven't read the synopsis of the other ones).

I've heard good things about The Promised Neverland. I started reading it about a year ago but dropped it because I got side tracked on other things so it might be time to reread it before the anime starts.

The My Hero movie looks promising. Not sure how I feel about having Made in Abyss as movies. I'm just hoping they don't skip parts to keep it to a certain movie length.

Yessssssssss, I'm a tad hype for Mob Psycho 100 season 2.  I just love how the animators just have a lark with the animation on that series (hope they keep at it).

Been hearing about The Promised Neverland, may need to keep an eye out for that one myself.

2023 BOINC Pentathlon Event

F@H & BOINC Installation on Linux Guide

My CPU Army: 5800X, E5-2670V3, 1950X, 5960X J Batch, 10750H *lappy

My GPU Army:3080Ti, 960 FTW @ 1551MHz, RTX 2070 Max-Q *lappy

My Console Brigade: Gamecube, Wii, Wii U, Switch, PS2 Fatty, Xbox One S, Xbox One X

My Tablet Squad: iPad Air 5th Gen, Samsung Tab S, Nexus 7 (1st gen)

3D Printer Unit: Prusa MK3S, Prusa Mini, EPAX E10

VR Headset: Quest 2

Hardware lost to Kevdog's Law of Folding

OG Titan, 5960X, ThermalTake BlackWidow 850 Watt PSU