Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

Kidou Senshi Gundam (1979) is not too bad. Watching Zeta right now.

Attack No.1 has some awesome animation for the time - predates Gundam by 10 years.

"Hell is full of good meanings, but Heaven is full of good works"

15 minutes ago, Tai-San said:

So what Anime are we talking about?

Only the best ones:

Shrek

Corey in the House.

Come Bloody Angel

Break off your chains

And look what I've found in the dirt.

Pale battered body

Seems she was struggling

Something is wrong with this world.

Fierce Bloody Angel

The blood is on your hands

Why did you come to this world?

Everybody turns to dust.

Everybody turns to dust.

The blood is on your hands.

The blood is on your hands!

Pyo.

Did anyone watch the 2nd the movie in the fate heaven's feel? These people must have awesomely huge production budget, the animation is just too slick. 

Sudo make me a sandwich 

2 minutes ago, Stefan Payne said:

Kidou Senshi Gundam (1979) is not too bad. Watching Zeta right now.

better watch in chronological order(skip zz 0087)

Just now, dgsddfgdfhgs said:

better watch in chronological order(skip zz 0087)

Isn't the right Order the 1 Year War, then Z and ZZ, Chars Counter Attack and some Movies/Ovas??

3 minutes ago, Stefan Payne said:

Isn't the right Order the 1 Year War, then Z and ZZ, Chars Counter Attack and some Movies/Ovas??

no theres alot more in just 1yr war.

roughly

0079> gundam origin(2018)> a large bunch of side stories , msloog / thunderbolt etc>08ms >0080 war in pocket>0083> 0087 zeta>88 ZZ> 0093 nu>unicorn

and F91 / V just lies in timeline which has nothing to do in series

Where has BONES gone? havent seen their products for yrs

(aside from code geass just now)

7 hours ago, dgsddfgdfhgs said:

Where has BONES gone? havent seen their products for yrs

(aside from code geass just now)

They've done a few anime in the last couple years, you've either missed them or didn't realize they were the ones doing an anime you've watched.

Mob Psycho 100 Tokyo MX July 12, 2016 September 27, 2016 12 Based on the webcomic by One
Show by Rock 2!! Tokyo MX October 2, 2016 December 18, 2016 12 Sequel to Show by Rock!!
Bungo Stray Dogs 2 Tokyo MX October 6, 2016 December 22, 2016 12 Sequel to Bungo Stray Dogs
My Hero Academia 2 NNS (ytv) April 1, 2017 September 30, 2017 25 Sequel to My Hero Academia
Blood Blockade Battlefront & Beyond MBS October 7, 2017 December 23, 2017 12 Sequel to Blood Blockade Battlefront
My Hero Academia 3 NNS (ytv) April 7, 2018 September 29, 2018 25 Season 3 of My Hero Academia
Dragon Pilot: Hisone and Masotan Tokyo MX April 13, 2018 June 29, 2018 12 Original Work
Mob Psycho 100 II Tokyo MX January 7, 2019 TBA 13 Sequel to Mob Psycho 100
Carole & Tuesday Fuji TV April 10, 2019 TBA TBA Original Work
Bungo Stray Dogs 3 Tokyo MX April 2019 TBA TBA Season 3 of Bungo Stray Dogs
My Hero Academia 4 TBA October 2019 TBA TBA

Season 4 of My Hero Academia

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

• 5 weeks later...

What was so good about Goblin Slayer?
Don't get me wrong, its not an awful Anime with some really bad writing like the three holy letters, its just OK, nothing special...

I find Drifters more interesting as rather funny for what it is.

On 4/3/2019 at 8:00 PM, Stefan Payne said:

What was so good about Goblin Slayer?
Don't get me wrong, its not an awful Anime with some really bad writing like the three holy letters, its just OK, nothing special...

I find Drifters more interesting as rather funny for what it is.

I watched it for the gore and to see characters suffer. Rape was distasteful but all the bloodshed was satisfying. 

Sudo make me a sandwich 

2 minutes ago, wasab said:

I watched it for the gore and to see characters suffer. Rape was distasteful but all the bloodshed was satisfying. 

The anime imo overdid the fan service with some characters. Yeah the manga has it but not like how the anime does it. I didn't bother to keep watching after like the 3rd episode, just prefer the manga in this case (though it probably makes you even more of a degenerate).

[Out-of-date] Want to learn how to make your own custom Windows 10 image?

Desktop: AMD R9 3900X | ASUS ROG Strix X570-F | Radeon RX 5700 XT | EVGA GTX 1080 SC | 32GB Trident Z Neo 3600MHz | 1TB 970 EVO | 256GB 840 EVO | 960GB Corsair Force LE | EVGA G2 850W | Phanteks P400S

Laptop: Intel M-5Y10c | Intel HD Graphics | 8GB RAM | 250GB Micron SSD | Asus UX305FA

Server 01: Intel Xeon D 1541 | ASRock Rack D1541D4I-2L2T | 32GB Hynix ECC DDR4 | 4x8TB Western Digital HDDs | 32TB Raw 16TB Usable

Server 02: Intel i7 7700K | Gigabye Z170N Gaming5 | 16GB Trident Z 3200MHz

54 minutes ago, wasab said:

Even the Gore was shit...

Only a bit of Splatter here and there, not that Gory...

Drifters was better, more Gory...

Or the good old Fist of the North Star.

It wasn't even that gory and more focused about the development of the Main Character and his Partners. 

The Rape was only in the first episode, though mentioned in a couple others...

In the end it was kinda average. Decent watch, nothing you should have done...

In the Meantime I asked my Mom to watch an episode of my Roomate is on my Lap and sometimes on my Head and she liked it so far.

Lets see how she likes the other episodes.

We also have a Cat, so that helps a lot to make her interested in an Anime that is essentially about a Cat and his writer Owner...

Stupid Angel Beats making me have feels... 

Hi Score Girl art was well done IMO, just because it isn’t traditional doesn’t make it bad!

Also Dragon Pilot is in my top 10 anime!

i5 8600 - RX580 - Fractal Nano S - 1080p 144Hz

30 minutes ago, NineEyeRon said:

Hi Score Girl art was well done IMO, just because it isn’t traditional doesn’t make it bad!

The art aside, I find myself unable to watch this. There is no structure to the anime, it feels like it's a slideshow with hardly any plot and the most interactions are silent beatings and 80% inner screams (because you can't really call that monologue) of the boy.

Going through 1st episode was exhausting :D

CPU: i7 6950X  |  Motherboard: Asus Rampage V ed. 10  |  RAM: 32 GB Corsair Dominator Platinum Special Edition 3200 MHz (CL14)  |  GPUs: 2x Asus GTX 1080ti SLI 

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1 TB M.2 NVME  |  PSU: In Win SIV 1065W 

Cooling: Custom LC 2 x 360mm EK Radiators | EK D5 Pump | EK 250 Reservoir | EK RVE10 Monoblock | EK GPU Blocks & Backplates | Alphacool Fittings & Connectors | Alphacool Glass Tubing

Case: In Win Tou 2.0  |  Display: Alienware AW3418DW  |  Sound: Woo Audio WA8 Eclipse + Focal Utopia Headphones

1 hour ago, Lathlaer said:

The art aside, I find myself unable to watch this. There is no structure to the anime, it feels like it's a slideshow with hardly any plot and the most interactions are silent beatings and 80% inner screams (because you can't really call that monologue) of the boy.

It gets better after the first few episodes.

Come Bloody Angel

Break off your chains

Pale battered body

Seems she was struggling

Fierce Bloody Angel

Everybody turns to dust.

Everybody turns to dust.

Pyo.

3 hours ago, Lathlaer said:

I feel that’s the whole point, things don’t have structure, you create what little you can from the things that bind you to someone else. Even if they fail (spoiler?) or sort of suceed?

i5 8600 - RX580 - Fractal Nano S - 1080p 144Hz

• 1 month later...

Been a while since ive been on the site but im planning a trip to japan in July and was wondering if there are any recommendations on where to visit, what i should experience. Figured this thread might have a few ideas.

Why do you always die right after I fix you?

10 hours ago, RainColt said:

Been a while since ive been on the site but im planning a trip to japan in July and was wondering if there are any recommendations on where to visit, what i should experience. Figured this thread might have a few ideas.

A bunch of our club members did a group trip to Japan last year. You could ask them here or on discord.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

14 hours ago, RainColt said:

I went to Japan ~2 months ago. It was fantastic

Where will you be staying?

How long will you be staying?

What is your budget (trying to be as cheap as possible, or your average travel budget?)

What are your interests? I assume anime and manga because you're in this thread, but anything else such as some specific characters (let's say Moomin, or Gundam, some Japanese idol group, etc).

Do you know Japanese?

Have you decided that you're going in July or is that preliminary? Any reason for July specifically?

What physical condition are you in (how much walking will you manage in a day)?

Well guys headed to ACEN 2019 tomorrow like every year. If any of you end up going hit me up. More likely to get me on Twitter or Instagram but I'll check back here. I really think @MyInnerFred@MyInnerFred should come up some time ;)

21 hours ago, RainColt said:

Depends what you want to see and if your going for the history, pop culture, or what not. 

If your from the US get the fancy new drivers license and make sure your passport is good. I would also do TSA pre check to save time and hastle. Depending on how lo G you'll be there maybe look into an international drivers license before you go? 

14 hours ago, LAwLz said:

I went to Japan ~2 months ago. It was fantastic

Where will you be staying?

How long will you be staying?

What is your budget (trying to be as cheap as possible, or your average travel budget?)

What are your interests? I assume anime and manga because you're in this thread, but anything else such as some specific characters (let's say Moomin, or Gundam, some Japanese idol group, etc).

Do you know Japanese?

Have you decided that you're going in July or is that preliminary? Any reason for July specifically?

What physical condition are you in (how much walking will you manage in a day)?

Im planning on landing in Osaka and working my way north to atleast Tokyo.

Im planning on staying for a month on a budget of 5000-10000$ depending on how cheap or how expensive it ends up being.

Im not really sure, like yeah, still got weeb blood flowing through my veins but i also want to go experience things that are super outside my comfort zone. Dont speak any Japanese so that kinda works. But its also just the only vacation ive ever taken and its the first time i can afford the time.

July is when im financially comfortable with leaving my job i could do August but then i go to school in September.

And im in great physical condition. 26years ,6'1 180lb gym for an hour a day every day. Nothing physical is off limits

19 hours ago, MyInnerFred said:

A bunch of our club members did a group trip to Japan last year. You could ask them here or on discord.

Theres a discord? How do i join?

4 minutes ago, RainColt said:

Theres a discord? How do i join?

You have to kill an existing member.

Come Bloody Angel

Break off your chains

Pale battered body

Seems she was struggling

Fierce Bloody Angel

Everybody turns to dust.

Everybody turns to dust.

Pyo.

2 hours ago, RainColt said:

Im planning on landing in Osaka and working my way north to atleast Tokyo.

Im planning on staying for a month on a budget of 5000-10000$ depending on how cheap or how expensive it ends up being.

Im not really sure, like yeah, still got weeb blood flowing through my veins but i also want to go experience things that are super outside my comfort zone. Dont speak any Japanese so that kinda works. But its also just the only vacation ive ever taken and its the first time i can afford the time.

July is when im financially comfortable with leaving my job i could do August but then i go to school in September.

And im in great physical condition. 26years ,6'1 180lb gym for an hour a day every day. Nothing physical is off limits

being there a month if your into any japanese music you have a decent chance of being able to get tickets