LTT Official Folding Month 2019!!!

Go to solution Solved by GOTSpectrum,

Alright guys, the time for locking this thread has come, can you all please use the Folding Community Board for all further talk.

Thank you all again for participating in the event.

Once the sheet is cleaned up I will edit this post to add the link to the spreadsheet.

@TVwazhere Can you please lock this thread for me. 

20 minutes ago, Ratisbona said:

WHAT IS PRCG?

This is an abbreviation corresponding to four numbers which identifies and distinguishes each Work Unit. The first number specifies the Project, which is the protein under study.  A single project number is made up of thousands of individual Work Units.  The remaining three numbers identify the specific part of the project that has been assigned exclusively to you. Work is rarely duplicated (except when a computer fails to complete an assignment in a timely manner) so every set of PRCG numbers is unique and only assigned to one person.

Technical details of the PRCG numbers and how Work Units relate to each other are covered under the more advanced Simulation FAQ.

So why is a high PRCG better?

Irish in Vancouver, what's new?

1 minute ago, Shally said:

So why is a high PRCG better?

It is not. Who told you so?

Favebook's F@H Stats

Favebook's BOINC Stats

CPU i7-8700k (5.0GHz)  Motherboard Aorus Z370 Gaming 7  RAM Vengeance® RGB Pro 16GB DDR4 3200MHz  GPU  Aorus 1080 Ti

Case Carbide Series SPEC-OMEGA  Storage  Samsung Evo 970 1TB & WD Red Pro 10TB

PSU Corsair HX850i  Cooling Custom EKWB loop

Display Acer Predator x34 120Hz

1 minute ago, Favebook said:

It is not. Who told you so?

"I got a 14271 for the first time today, seems pretty OP for my underclocked and undervolted Vega 64 "

What does that mean

Irish in Vancouver, what's new?

Just now, Shally said:

"I got a 14271 for the first time today, seems pretty OP for my underclocked and undervolted Vega 64 "

What does that mean

Some WU's are better for some cards and some are worse. It's highly specific and unique. You shouldn't worry about that stuff too much. Also, you cannot change your WU's/PCRG's unless you dump it which is not recommended unless your client is stuck in some way.

Favebook's F@H Stats

Favebook's BOINC Stats

CPU i7-8700k (5.0GHz)  Motherboard Aorus Z370 Gaming 7  RAM Vengeance® RGB Pro 16GB DDR4 3200MHz  GPU  Aorus 1080 Ti

Case Carbide Series SPEC-OMEGA  Storage  Samsung Evo 970 1TB & WD Red Pro 10TB

PSU Corsair HX850i  Cooling Custom EKWB loop

Display Acer Predator x34 120Hz

1 minute ago, Favebook said:

Some WU's are better for some cards and some are worse. It's highly specific and unique. You shouldn't worry about that stuff too much. Also, you cannot change your WU's/PCRG's unless you dump it which is not recommended unless your client is stuck in some way.

Not just not recomended, but if pande group feels like you are purposefully dropping WUs they can and will suspend your account 

My Folding Stats - Join the fight against COVID-19 with FOLDING! - If someone has helped you out on the forum don't forget to give them a reaction to say thank you!

The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. - Socrates

Please put as much effort into your question as you expect me to put into answering it. 

• CPU
    Ryzen 9 5950X
  • Motherboard
    Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-GAMING 5
  • RAM
    32GB DDR4 3200
  • GPU
    Inno3D 4070 Ti
  • Case
    Cooler Master - MasterCase H500P
  • Storage
    Western Digital Black 250GB, Seagate BarraCuda 1TB x2
  • PSU
    EVGA Supernova 1000w 
  • Display(s)
    Lenovo L29w-30 29 Inch UltraWide Full HD, BenQ - XL2430(portrait), Dell P2311Hb(portrait)
  • Cooling
    MasterLiquid Lite 240

This has been a messed up couple of weeks, between mysterious restarts and my manager developing a pancreatic infection that has put her out of commission right when we need her around to do things for people above us! Doesn't help that my other assistant was busy getting hitched last week (congrats to him!) so I had to juggle an entire gas station and everything in it for a while.

HOWEVER, as of the last couple of days, the mysterious restarts have ended, and both WUs and PPD have picked up vivaciously for I, K.I. I'm narrowing down on 50mil, and while the cold temperatures may be causing farmers to bite their nails, the Planet Smasher loves them. The cards are so cool I can't even warm pizza on them anymore!

EDIT: Holy wow, I'm in the top 300 now and my daily total is back above 2mil, I'm back on track and then some.

What is a mad scientist but a wizard who writes things down?

4 minutes ago, Shally said:

What does that mean

I got a WU of project 14271 today, and it's producing about 1.500.000 PPD (Points per day) on my Vega. I've never seen points that high with any other work unit before, that's what I meant. 

Have we had yesterdays results yet?

Folding Stats

SYSTEM SPEC

AMD Ryzen 5 5600X | Motherboard Asus Strix B550i | RAM 32gb 3200 Crucial Ballistix | GPU Nvidia RTX 3070 Founder Edition | Cooling Barrow CPU/PUMP Block, EKWB Vector GPU Block, Corsair 280mm Radiator | Case NZXT H1 | Storage Sabrent Rocket 2tb, Samsung SM951 1tb

PSU NZXT S650 SFX Gold | Display Acer Predator XB271HU | Keyboard Corsair K70 Lux | Mouse Corsair M65 Pro  

Sound Logitech Z560 THX | Operating System Windows 10 Pro

Got two 14196 work units - one on my AMD RX 580 card and one on my GTX 1070. The 580 seems to be doing great with it, but my 1070 is getting utterly destroyed. It's dropped my GTX 1070's PPD to 480935, only ~8.78% higher than my RX 580's 442116. Usually the GTX 1070 is least 650k PPD while the RX 580 is around 400k.

image.png.02dbe57174518fd7e68978f76a7a3879.png

4 hours ago, shaz2sxy said:

Snap!

image.png.99de332f338e3f463bc8d42e5aca9e4a.png

but mine was due to my router :( and it always happens when i'm a sleep

tick... tock... tick... tock...

image.png.eb614450c4cbf51a47d5bf1ed44bcbb7.png

Bethesda PC:   R7 3700X  -  Asrock B550 Extreme 4  -  Corsair Dominator Platinum RGB 16GB@3.6GHz -  Zotac AMP Extreme 1080TI -  Samsung 860 Evo 256GB  -  WD Blue 2TB SSD -  500DX  -  Stock cooling lul  -  Rm650x

CrumpleBox V3:  Xeon X5680  -  Asus X58 Sabertooth  -  DDr3 16GB@1.33Ghz  -  Gigabyte 1660s -  TT smart RGB 700W  -  

Cooler Master Storm Trooper  -  120GB Samsung 850 Pro   -  LTT Edition Chromax NH-D15 ?

CrumpleBox 3 ROTF: I5-6400  -  MSI B150m Mortar  -  16GB 2133Mhz Vengeance Pro RGB  -  Strix 1070Ti - GTX 1070 FE  -  Adata 128GB SSD  -  Fractal Design Define C  -  Gammaxx 400V2  -  Cooler Master silent pro gold 1000W

CrumpleBox 2: i7-7820x - MSI X299 Raider - 32GB Thermaltake Toughram 3.6Ghz - 2x Sapphire Nitro Fury - 128GB PCie Adata SSD - O11 Dynamic - EVGA CLC 360 - Corsair RM1000X

Perhiperals:  Gateway 900p60 monitor  -  Dell 1024x768@75  -  Logi. G403 Carbon  -  Logi. G502  -  SteSer. Arctis 5  -  SteSer. Rival 110 - Corsair Strafe RGB MK.2

54 minutes ago, shaz2sxy said:

Not yet, I'm planning to do it once I've finished with dinner, just got home from working 

My Folding Stats - Join the fight against COVID-19 with FOLDING! - If someone has helped you out on the forum don't forget to give them a reaction to say thank you!

Please put as much effort into your question as you expect me to put into answering it. 

• CPU
    Ryzen 9 5950X
  • Motherboard
  • RAM
    32GB DDR4 3200
  • GPU
    Inno3D 4070 Ti
  • Case
  • Storage
  • PSU
    EVGA Supernova 1000w 
  • Display(s)
    Lenovo L29w-30 29 Inch UltraWide Full HD, BenQ - XL2430(portrait), Dell P2311Hb(portrait)
  • Cooling
    MasterLiquid Lite 240

19 minutes ago, GrockleTD said:

Mine's more like tick…tock…tick…drop…tick…tock

8 minutes ago, justpoet said:

Mine's more like tick…tock…tick…drop…tick…tock

*honk honk honk honk honk

Don't forget to use the "Quote" feature or mention me ( @Gegger) if you want me to see your reply!

Community Standards // Forum Quickstart Guide // Floatplane // Forum FAQ // The Parrot Gang
Banned by Linus in the "banning game" thread who added insult to injury by putting this crap in my sig >(

WE ARE THE DARK SIDE Don't be a light theme peasant

Spoiler

........:oo:........

o//ssssssssyhhysssss+////o               .''''''''''''''. 

mddmmm/::ddddddddddddddmmmyss::/mmN       |   PARTY ON   |

o..+oodddmmmhhhhhhhhhhhdmmmmmdddooy       | ,............'

h::oyyhddmmm+++///////////++++++mmmddy::s  |/

Nyyo[[sddhyyyyy::::::::::::::::::::yyymmh//oyym

h..:oohmm+:://///::::////////////////+mmmmms..sNN

m++sddmmm+::hddhhy::+ddddddddddddddhhhmmmmmdhh+++d

Nsssyyhmmhssooodmmhhh::+mmdyyyyyyyyddddddmmmmmmmmo::d

mmd../mmmmmo::shhdmmhhh::+mmhooooooooyhhmmmmmmmmmmmyssdmm

+++++smmdddo::///dmmhhh::+mmhooooooooooommmmmddddmmmdd/++m

``+hhhmmhoo/:::::oooooossymmhooooooooyyymmdoooooydddmmo//N

++:mmmmmy:::::::::::::/yyhmmhooooooooyhhmmd:::::+yyhmmyssddd

ooommmmmy:::::::::::::://ommhooooooooooommd:::::://shhdmm+..

yyhmmh++/::::::::::::::::+mmhooooooooyyymmd::::::::/++hmm+//

dddmmh++/::::::::::::::::+mmhooooooooyhhddh:::::::::::hmmysshhd

mmmmmdhhs::::::::::::::::+mmhoooooooohhhhhy:::::::::::hmmhhh``+

mmmmmh++/::::::::::::::::+mmdhhsooooodmm++/:::::::::::hmmsss``+

dddmmhoo+::::::::::::::::+dddddyssyyydmm::::::::::::::hmmsoo++o

dddmmdhho::::::::::::::::+hhdmmddddmmmmm::::::::::::::hmmsooNNN

mmmmmh///::::::::::::::::+hhdmmmmmmmmddd::::::::::::::hmmsoo++/

yyhmmdss+::::::::::::::::/ooydddmmmmmsoo::::::::::::::yddhyy::+

++ommmmmy:::::::::::::::::::ohhdmmddd/::::::::::::::::shhdmmsssNNNmmN

..+mmmmmy:::::::::::::::::::://shh+//:::::::::::::::::://dmmmmdoo+..o

``+dddmmhss+:::::::::::::::::::+++/::::::::::::::::::::::ooodddhhysshNNy++m ``+hhdmmdhhs///:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::yyymmmmmmmmo++hNNmdd ``+hhdmmdhhhhh+:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::/hhhhhdmmmmmsoo... ``+ddmmmdhhhhhyyyyyyyyyyyo:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::+++++sdddmmdhhsss//+ ``+mmmmmhsshhhhhhhhhhhhhhy++/:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::+ssyyydmmddd///hhd ``+mmmmmy::shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhs:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::ymmmmmmmh../ ``+mmmmmy:://////////////ohhhyy+::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::///hddmmmhhs++s ``+mmmmmhssssssssssssssssydddddysssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssdddmmmmmy::s ``+mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmhooh

2 minutes ago, Gegger said:

*honk honk honk honk honk

UNTITLED GOOSE GAME BY HOUSE HOUSE

Intel HEDT and Server platform enthusiasts: Intel HEDT Xeon/i7 Megathread 

Main PC 

CPU: i9 7980XE @4.5GHz/1.22v/-2 AVX offset 

Cooler: EKWB Supremacy Block - custom loop w/360mm +280mm rads 

Motherboard: EVGA X299 Dark 

RAM:4x8GB HyperX Predator DDR4 @3200Mhz CL16 

GPU: Nvidia FE 2060 Super/Corsair HydroX 2070 FE block 

Storage:  1TB MP34 + 1TB 970 Evo + 500GB Atom30 + 250GB 960 Evo 

Optical Drives: LG WH14NS40 

PSU: EVGA 1600W T2 

Case & Fans: Corsair 750D Airflow - 3x Noctua iPPC NF-F12 + 4x Noctua iPPC NF-A14 PWM 

Display: LG 27UK650-W (4K 60Hz IPS panel)

Mouse: EVGA X17

Keyboard: Corsair K55 RGB

Mobile/Work Devices: 2020 M1 MacBook Air (work computer) - iPhone 13 Pro Max - Apple Watch S3

Other Misc Devices: iPod Video (Gen 5.5E, 128GB SD card swap, running Rockbox), Nintendo Switch

1 hour ago, shaz2sxy said:

Don’t think so, not yet

nevermind. Page didn’t update and now there’s all new comments ??

MSI B450 Pro Gaming Pro Carbon AC | AMD Ryzen 2700x  | NZXT  Kraken X52  MSI GeForce RTX2070 Armour | Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (4*8) 3200MhZ | Samsung 970 evo M.2nvme 500GB Boot  / Samsung 860 evo 500GB SSD | Corsair RM550X (2018) | Fractal Design Meshify C white | Logitech G pro WirelessGigabyte Aurus AD27QD 

49 minutes ago, GrockleTD said:

image.png.eb614450c4cbf51a47d5bf1ed44bcbb7.png

In the meantime...

D7BBAC5B-82AA-47D1-BF67-E2E5C44F19B8.png

MSI B450 Pro Gaming Pro Carbon AC | AMD Ryzen 2700x  | NZXT  Kraken X52  MSI GeForce RTX2070 Armour | Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (4*8) 3200MhZ | Samsung 970 evo M.2nvme 500GB Boot  / Samsung 860 evo 500GB SSD | Corsair RM550X (2018) | Fractal Design Meshify C white | Logitech G pro WirelessGigabyte Aurus AD27QD 

RANKSSSSSS

• CPU
    Ryzen 9 5950X
  • Motherboard
  • RAM
    32GB DDR4 3200
  • GPU
    Inno3D 4070 Ti
  • Case
  • Storage
  • PSU
    EVGA Supernova 1000w 
  • Display(s)
  • Cooling
    MasterLiquid Lite 240

Rank 124 ?

Thats the top. Had to stop the temporary way of getting points now, so only way now is downward in the rank as only an RX 580...

“Remember to look up at the stars and not down at your feet. Try to make sense of what you see and wonder about what makes the universe exist. Be curious. And however difficult life may seem, there is always something you can do and succeed at. 
It matters that you don't just give up.”

-Stephen Hawking

All I can say is that I am glad the temps are dropping here in the northeast US.  My systems are running full blast, and I have even kicked the AC back on a few times ?

3 hours ago, Stormseeker9 said:

In the meantime...

production_day.php?s=&u=830593

I'm confused. This shouldn't happen, at all it goes smoothly all the time now...

Unless my upload speeds/connection is stabbing me in the back.

46 minutes ago, JB25304 said:

All I can say is that I am glad the temps are dropping here in the northeast US.  My systems are running full blast, and I have even kicked the AC back on a few times ?

Crack a window... Free cooling.

5 minutes ago, Egg-Roll said:

Now that it is cooler, I don't need to that much, but I did think about it earlier.

1 hour ago, Egg-Roll said:

production_day.php?s=&u=830593

I'm confused. This shouldn't happen, at all it goes smoothly all the time now...

Unless my upload speeds/connection is stabbing me in the back.

Is that my chart lol?? i was thinking you have the exact same results as me lol

It runs fine then i get network issues on my side every 5/6 days so i loose upto 6 hours of work :(

Folding Stats

SYSTEM SPEC

AMD Ryzen 5 5600X | Motherboard Asus Strix B550i | RAM 32gb 3200 Crucial Ballistix | GPU Nvidia RTX 3070 Founder Edition | Cooling Barrow CPU/PUMP Block, EKWB Vector GPU Block, Corsair 280mm Radiator | Case NZXT H1 | Storage Sabrent Rocket 2tb, Samsung SM951 1tb

PSU NZXT S650 SFX Gold | Display Acer Predator XB271HU | Keyboard Corsair K70 Lux | Mouse Corsair M65 Pro  

Sound Logitech Z560 THX | Operating System Windows 10 Pro