Corsair Bulldog case is here!

YT2002

http://gizmodo.com/corsair-bulldog-a-living-room-pc-with-a-face-only-a-ga-1708126084
Today Corsair annouced the new Bulldog barbones case. The case is a barebones kit designed for 4k gaming in your living room. It comes with a 600w psu modualr,z97 mobo, sff liquid cooler and a new corsair logo.You can get that same cooler seperatly for your gpu. This case will go up against the asrock m8 and MSI nightblade. It is going on sale in october for $399. They also announced the lapdog, a tray you put your keyboard and mouse on. It comes with a mouse bungee, mouse mat and 2 usb 3.0 ports
1277623144736339268.jpg
Corsair Bulldog
1277623144903452996.jpg
Inside of bulldog and the new cpu cooler
1277623145216990532.jpg
Lapdog

PC is Intel Core i5 6400, GIgabyte H170 Gaming 3, Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x4GB 2400Mhz ,Sandisk Ultra Plus 128GB, WD Blue 1TB, NZXT S340, ASUS Geforce GTX 960. Fractal Design Tesla R2 650W. http://au.pcpartpicker.com/p/793XNG. Graphics card choices don't always have to be dictated on performance. If you want the game stream and power consumption of the GTX 970 get that. If you want raw performance of the R9 390 get that. In the end we are all gamers, so what if your buddy gets an extra 5 fps? 

That thing is ugly and I never say that about Corsair cases...

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

Well.. That case is slightly disappointing to me

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Typical Corsair: overhyping everything and delivering nothing but disappointment.

Intel Core i7-5930K | Noctua NH-D15S | ASUS X99-M WS | 32GB (4 x 8GB) G.Skill Ripjaws V 2666MHz | MSI GeForce GTX 980 Ti Gaming 6G | Samsung 850 Pro 512GB | Seasonic 660XP2 | Phanteks Enthoo EVOLV

LG 34UM95-P w/ Ergotron MX  | O2/ODAC | Audioengine A5+ w/ AS8 | Sennheiser HD 598 | Ducky Shine 3 | Cooler Master Storm Spawn

Well, it does look like a bulldog

i5 2400 | ASUS RTX 4090 TUF OC | Seasonic 1200W Prime Gold | WD Green 120gb | WD Blue 1tb | some ram | a random case

damn that's ugly

I personally think that the new logo isnt as good as the old one, it looks right out of the 1990s

PC is Intel Core i5 6400, GIgabyte H170 Gaming 3, Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x4GB 2400Mhz ,Sandisk Ultra Plus 128GB, WD Blue 1TB, NZXT S340, ASUS Geforce GTX 960. Fractal Design Tesla R2 650W. http://au.pcpartpicker.com/p/793XNG. Graphics card choices don't always have to be dictated on performance. If you want the game stream and power consumption of the GTX 970 get that. If you want raw performance of the R9 390 get that. In the end we are all gamers, so what if your buddy gets an extra 5 fps? 

i like the "lapdog"

My pc:

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/dvcw23 

(Black Glacier)

My server:

Dual xeon x5679 processors, 24gb of ECC memory, Nvidia quadro 295 NVS and 48tb of storage.  (z600

i like the "lapdog"

Yeah its a good idea to go along with the new case, but it needs to be wireless

internal layout looks good and the cooler is a great idea, case looks like ass though.

Desktop -  i5 4670k, GTX 770, Maximums VI Hero, 2X Kingston Hyper X 3k in raid zero.

Laptop - Lenovo X230 Intel 535 480GB, 16GB Gskill memory, Classic Keyboard Mod, Triple USB 3.0 Express Card.

Typical Corsair: overhyping everything and delivering nothing but disappointment.

Well the cooler looks interesting.

Why does Corsair feel the inexplicable need to mess around with their logo all the time anyway? Can't they learn to not fix what isn't broken?

Intel Core i7-5930K | Noctua NH-D15S | ASUS X99-M WS | 32GB (4 x 8GB) G.Skill Ripjaws V 2666MHz | MSI GeForce GTX 980 Ti Gaming 6G | Samsung 850 Pro 512GB | Seasonic 660XP2 | Phanteks Enthoo EVOLV

LG 34UM95-P w/ Ergotron MX  | O2/ODAC | Audioengine A5+ w/ AS8 | Sennheiser HD 598 | Ducky Shine 3 | Cooler Master Storm Spawn

i also like the case *recieves money from corsair* (im going to build a watercooled mitx workstation with 2tb of ssd storage for my dad when the case is released)

My pc:

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/dvcw23 

(Black Glacier)

My server:

Dual xeon x5679 processors, 24gb of ECC memory, Nvidia quadro 295 NVS and 48tb of storage.  (z600

This case is very underwhelming and downright disappointing given the hype Corsair tried to generate. 

Test ideas by experiment and observation; build on those ideas that pass the test, reject the ones that fail; follow the evidence wherever it leads and question everything.

so much hype was built on this forum.  To many corsair fanboys here lol

Slick:

I don't care if you are right or wrong... someone will come around and correct you if you are wrong. What people need to realize is that we need to step up as a community and get above the pathetic fights and bickering. Share knowledge, be friendly, enjoy your stay.

He also forgot to mention if you dont know about the topic then dont make stuff up. Dont claim fake or assume things just by reading the title, Read the post. It doesnt matter if you made 3,000 as it could be mostly crap...

I'm generally a big fan of what Corsair does, but this doesn't tickle my fancy.

Dis track?  Jesus christ why'd we even fight a war?  - Ron Cadillac

Hmm. I thought people would like this case. I dont mind it, but i guess others dont

1st they need to get rid of that Z97 mobo (let the buyer get his own mobo)

2nd get rid of that AIO its to cramped in there

3rd they need to make some tweaks on looks (remove the landing gear like someone said :D

Then i could be a nice SFF case

Let's agree to disagree

I'm more interested in the lap dog to be honest.

"I genuinely dislike the promulgation of false information, especially to people who are asking for help selecting new parts."