512MB RAM

Onboard Audio is shot, had to buy a sound card

No WLAN, had to buy WLAN card

Pentium 4

No PCIe

No dedicated GPU

Motherboard has plugs for Floppy disk drives

DVD Drive is Read only.

I bought an i5 instead of i7...I bought a 290 instead of 780...I built a m-itx instead of m-atx...

The fact that I don't own one xD

I have a laptop, a fairly decent one at best but still a laptop. T.T

I fix computers and computer accessories... sometimes... when I want to...

I have to restart my computer many times to get it to boot. and it freezes more often then I would like

Cpu: FX8350 MoboGigabyte GA.990FXA-UD3  GPU: EVGA GTX770 2GB  RAM: 8GB Crucial ballistix tactical tracer  STORAGE: Crucial M500 240GB /seagate barracuda 1TB PSU: Corsair RM750  CASE: Xigmatek Talon  COOLING: Corsair H100i KEYBOARD: Quickfire TK KEYPAD: Razer Nostromo MOUSE: Razer Naga 2012  HEADSET: Tritton pro+

My i3-550 bottlenecks my 670 in EVERYTHING. I even have it overclocked to 4.2 ghz, it just doesnt cut the mustard.:(

Fractal Core 1000. Rosewill Capstone 450. EVGA P55 Micro. i5-750 @4.0 Ghz. Hyper 212+. EVGA GTX 670. 2x 4GB Corsair Vengance 1600. Corsair Force 120. Misc storage drives.

I hate that my case has a switch to turn the LEDs on my fans off, BUT I have 5 LED fans and it only supports 3 on the switch so I cant turn all the lights off, only half. This could be fixed with some custom wiring but:

Ain-t-Nobody-Got-Time-Fo-Dat-sweet-brown

CPU: Core i7 4770k @ 4.3GHz , GPU: EVGA GTX 780 CLassified @ 1350/7000 MHz, Mobo: Asus Maximus VI Hero, Ram: G. Skill X Series @ 1866, Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 500GB, PSU: Corsair HX850, Case: NZXT Phantom(White).

I hate the fact that I'm currently stuck on integrated graphics as I had to RMA both of my R9 290Xs. Also doesn't help that I can't get it to work at a resolution higher than 1280x800, which on a 30" display looks pretty horrible.

non modular PSU but whateva could really care less, I care about sheer preformance lol

CPU: i7 8700 GPU: Asus ROG Strix GTX 1080 Mobo: Gigabyte Z370 Gaming 5 Ram: 16GB EVGA SuperSC SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB 
HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB PSU: TX650M Case: NZXT S340 Elite OS: Windows 10 Mouse: Logitech G403 Mouse Mat: HyperX Fury S Pro XL 
Keyboard: CM Masterkeys Pro S (reds) Headphones: Sennheiser HD598 Monitor: Asus 24' MG248QR Devices: IPhone 11 Pro Max + 13' Macbook Pro

I hope you do. :P

Yeah, really, should i get 24 inch monitor? I think that's the right size, and any opinion on slim keyboards? :D

Really like everything in mine, but my HDD is starting  to get a little loud as of this morning.

I hate the fact that there is no way to completely prevent dust buildup inside my computer, or any computer for that matter. If anyone could make a dust proof chassis, I would definitely buy one, regardless of the fact how expensive it is.    

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 - 3900x @ 4.4GHz with a Custom Loop | MBO: ASUS Crosshair VI Extreme | RAM: 4x4GB Apacer 2666MHz overclocked to 3933MHz with OCZ Reaper HPC Heatsinks | GPU: PowerColor Red Devil 6900XT | SSDs: Intel 660P 512GB SSD and Intel 660P 1TB SSD | HDD: 2x WD Black 6TB and Seagate Backup Plus 8TB External Drive | PSU: Corsair RM1000i | Case: Cooler Master C700P Black Edition | Build Log: here

First PSU died in a glorious boom, had to replace with some generic 525w thing, waiting for a corsair HX850

Generic Non modular PSU

The said PSU came with a blue led fan, which was great since my whole computer with it's 5 Antec Blue LED fans, blue mobo with blue phase leds, blue ripjawsX .. is singing i'm blue dabudi dabudaa but if only it WAS THE SAME BLUE

My Antec case's side panels have broken, i can't fully lock the right side without it bending

My CM Seidon 120v has a damn air bubble in the circuit and the pump makes a clicking noise , temps are excellent but that sound is horrible .. waiting for a H80i

My Asus xonar DX is ugly

My Antec case doesn't have a dual fan mount on top, so no H100i without going drillshit everywhere

R9 290 temps

My monitor is a 32' Sony Bravia TV, it's great but this damn thing is bulky

I hate the fact that I'm currently stuck on integrated graphics as I had to RMA both of my R9 290Xs. Also doesn't help that I can't get it to work at a resolution higher than 1280x800, which on a 30" display looks pretty horrible.

going off the fact that you have 2 290x's, I'm gonna assume you have a relatively modern cpu, and any relatively modern igpu shouldn't have any issue's running at least 1080p...  something else is prolly off...

HP something | 5600X | Corsair  16GB | Zotac ArcticStorm GTX 1080 Ti | Samsung 840 Pro 256GB | OCZ Agility 3 480GB | ADATA SP550 960 GB

Corsair AX860i | CaseLabs SM8 | EK Supremacy | UT60 420 | ST30 360 | ST30 240

Gentle Typhoon's and Noctua's and Noiseblocker eLoop's

When it randomly boots :angry: when I breathe on it or do something random like, move the mouse, touch the speaker.

It's magic! :blink: .

When it turns on right after setling for hibernation.

CPU: Ryzen 2600 GPU: RX 6800 RAM: ddr4 3000Mhz 4x8GB  MOBO: MSI B450-A PRO Display: 4k120hz with freesync premium.

going off the fact that you have 2 290x's, I'm gonna assume you have a relatively modern cpu, and any relatively modern igpu shouldn't have any issue's running at least 1080p...  something else is prolly off...

Yeah, I've got a 4770K. I think it's got something to do with that I'm using a DVI cable with an HDMI adapter. I've tried to force a higher resolution but it hasn't worked and from what I've read around the net it seems to be a pretty common problem, especially with the monitor I've got (HP ZR30w). I think I'm just going to suffer through this until I get the new GPUs, shouldn't hopefully be very long. At least the computer is somewhat usable, I can still read my email, watch YouTube videos and browse LTT :)

Lack of an SSD, poor airflow (something I'm in the process of fixing), cable management is... not fantastic, neither is my CPU AIO cooler, at the distance I sit from it my monitor's res is lower than I'd like.

Eh at least apart from the monitor these aren't too expensive to fix so... one day.

That it is 7 years old and it was far from high end when I bought it. And lack of SSD ofc. 

I'll take it. For free.

Gonna give me something like a GTX 650 in return?

I hit 1 of my RAM channels with an SSD (first world problems...) when I was re-running my cables in the case, and killed it. So now I only have 2/4 slots available, but PC runs fine so far. Also, I think my mobo is slowly dying because of that, since my 16x (16 wired) PCI-e slot stopped accepting my GPU recently, and had to switch to 8 wired (luckily it's a 570, so there's barely any performance hit).

The fact that mine is so noisy no matter what I try. Also my C70 case is getting pretty old. I am getting a new mobo and a 250D soon though.

Corsair 5000D / Intel Core i7 12700k / Noctua NH-D15 / MSI Z690 Pro-Wifi DDR4 / RTX 3080 Ti Founder's Edition / 16GB Crucial Ballistix 3200 MHz / EVGA SuperNova 650w / Samsung 850 Pro EVO 256GB / ADATA SX8200 Pro / MSI Mag 274QRF-QD / LG CX 55" / Logitech G-Pro Wireless

I don't like my case, planning to replace it to and arc midi R2 or something