What’s the worst part of your rig?

MeltyMoon

I hate my crap monitor, but I love that I only paid $10 for it.

He who dies with the most tools wins.

That I bought 2 760s without upgrading the power supply >.<

CPU: i7 3930k 4.5ghz CPU COOLER: Be quiet dark rock pro 3 MOBO: MSIx79a-GD45 PLUS RAM: G-Skill 16GB  GPU: MSI 780 TF  Storage: 2tb seagate and 60 GB OCZ ssd PSU: corsair CS750M 

:D

New "hate"

One 290 unlocked to a 290x.  The other did not... so close!

3930k | RIVBE | 32GB Dominator Plat. | Titan XP | Intel 750 1.6TB | Mellanox 10Gb NIC | AX1200i 

Custom TJ07 | 2xD5 pumps | EK Supremacy EVO | EK Titan XP | EK RIVBE Block | Cu Tubing | 25x120mm Rad

Samsung U28D590D 4K | Leopold Otaku w/Browns | Corsair M65 | Corsair SP2500 | Sennheiser HD595

I'm a perfectionist with a low budget so....basically everything that can be upgraded, since it was a performance/price-compromise limited by the budget.

Some things in particular: mouse and keyboard only reacting 9/10 times, mousepad doesn't work very good with my mouse, speakers are old (about 7years old), only onboard sound, monitor is only HD Ready.

My case doesn't support any of the NZXT Kraken-series water cooling sets.

I bought a non-modular PSU and now I wish I bought a modular one.

Don't have a SSD.

And maybe I don't have a gaming headset, just some cheap ROCCAT "Gaming" (that's what they all say) earphones.

And maybe I would like a webcam. 

Nzxt Phantom~ cant fit a 480 rad have to use 320 and a 240 rad... I need moar.... 2x290x make the radiators feel like a volcano full of lava 

the fact that my brand new system is just sitting there, caused by not one but two motherboards failling in a row.

back to asus

I get really annoying buzzing coil whine, kind of goes away in games (or maybe the game audio drowns it out) otherwise I have to turn my cpu frequency down in the catalyst control centre to make it go away

One out of two USB 3 ports popped a while ago. That's all.

Gigabyte Z68AP-D3 | 2500k | 16GB Geil 1866 | Seasonic g360 | Windforce GTX660 | SSDs: 250GB 840 + 2x240GB m500 Striped | Spinners: 640GB 2.5" + 2x2TB Mirrored

QFR : TKStealth : Noctua : Abyssus : Nostromo : Dell & Asus screens on my Lavolta Triple

7 is my main OS + several VMs on my 500GB SSD Stripe

My 7770 and case , psu a little

I hate my GTX 460 sure it was a geat overclocker but tis so slow now and I cant afford a nice 770 plus I dont have enough VRAM and I'm always having skyrim lock up or crash because of it. Also 2 of my USB 3 ports on my back IO have never worked but they do power stuff (I think it has to do with the current version of my bios or a driver issue).

a 1x slot in my mobo which I didn't get to fill due to not enough space unless I buy a 2nd sound card that I can slap in there which should fit.

Live your life like a dream.

one thing i hate in my current build is i dont have GPU because im crazy waiting for maxwell gpu.

Equality doesn't mean Justice.

I have the stock cooler for my 780ti

the 780 ti stock cooler looks like pure sex at least for me.

Live your life like a dream.

My Corsair H100 AIO loop sounds like a 747 taking off when I boot it up

Desktop: ASUS ROG Maximus V Formula - 3570k @ 4.2 Ghz - Gigabyte GTX 670 WF3 - G.Skill 16 GB 1600Mhz - Antec 900W - 128GB Crucial M4 - 2TB Hitachi HDD - NZXT H440

Mobile: Nexus 6P (current)  - Razer Blade 256 GB Laptop

I can't overclock my CPU. :(

I like the color scheme of Noctua fans. Deal with it. Forget about the bad memories of the past.

"wunder you really are as straight as a rainbow" - Lanoi "can I fisterino your nose" - WunderWuffle

Forget about the bad memories of the past, take the good ones along with you through the present, and look forwards to the good things that will come in the future.

My Sapphire card on idle is as loud as my old air conditioner, even louder when on load. 

Could have gotten a corsair chassis, too. They look easier to build with. Nothing wrong with Bitfenix its just that most of their cases haven't gotten an update for a while. Mobo and psu are missing some screws.

hello random lurker welcome to linus tech tips

The cable management holes in my case are horribly placed. Argh!

CURRENT: intel i9-10900K ASUS ROG Maximus XII Hero ROG Strix RTX 3090 32GB 3600MHz Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro RM1000i Lian Li O11-Dynamic

OFFICE: intel i5-3570K ASUS Z77 mITX EVGA GTX 970 SC 16GB 1600MHz Corsair Vengeance LP Silverstone SFX PSU Fractal Design Node 202

My Storage set up is the most annoying thing. 

-Corsair 750D - MSI Mpower Z77 - 3570k @ 4.21 -Corsair H60- 8GB Corsair Vengeance 2133 Mhz- Corsair RM850 - MSI 780 Lightning -256GB SSD- 2 1TB HDDs - LG 23' Flatron - Razer Death Adder - Ducky Shine 3 Cherry MX Blue - Logitech z506 5.1-

Project - Bloody Lightning

Not being able to have my side panel on. I lose connection every time.

Something is still noisy, but I can't figure it out. 

Intel 4790k | Asus Z97 Maximus VII Impact | Corsair Vengeance Pro Series 16 GB 1866Mhz | Asus Strix GTX 980 | CoolerMaster G550 |Samsung Evo 250GB | Synology DS215j (NAS) | Logitech G502 |