1 minute ago, Drak3 said:

Abridged version:

Boring drivel

Bad characters

rouge AI

Boring Drivel

5 minutes of Nazi Zambies

WW2 with M16 and MP5 look alikes

Soundfs a lot like the BO2 campaign... Wait. Maybe I did play the BO3 campaign? Wasnt there a full zombie mode where they just changed the audio and made you play the same levels with zombies instead?

Fuck I think I remember playing it now and I also remembering wishing I hadnt. ARGH SUPPRESSED MEMORIES RESURFACING!!!

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

Activisions new IP? 

| Ryzen 7 7800X3D | AM5 B650 Aorus Elite AX | G.Skill Trident Z5 Neo RGB DDR5 32GB 6000MHz C30 | Sapphire PULSE Radeon RX 7900 XTX | Samsung 990 PRO 1TB with heatsink | Arctic Liquid Freezer II 360 | Seasonic Focus GX-850 | Lian Li Lanccool III | Mousepad: Skypad 3.0 XL / Zowie GTF-X | Mouse: Zowie S1-C | Keyboard: Ducky One 3 TKL (Cherry MX-Speed-Silver)Beyerdynamic MMX 300 (2nd Gen) | Acer XV272U | OS: Windows 11 |

5 hours ago, leadeater said:

Modern Warfare 1 (COD4) was great, MW2 was a giant turd that just kept coming. 

Woah woah woah, wait a second. MW1 was a good game but in my opinion MW2 blew it out of the water. The killstreaks felt great, the maps were amazing, and the guns felt and sound great. I hated BO1 (I know minority opinion here) but liked BO2 (still didn't compare to MW2). I hated Ghosts and Advanced warfare and haven't played any of the newer titles. Personally I'm hoping for a MW2 remaster next year for the 10 year anniversary. I normally don't go for preorder but if I saw MW2 up there I may have to. 

4 hours ago, huilun02 said:

vehicle combat

ahahahah

first rate graphics

AHAHHAHAHAH

teamplay

large.jpg

One day I will be able to play Monster Hunter Frontier in French/Italian/English on my PC, it's just a matter of time... 4 5 6 7 8 9 years later: It's finally coming!!!

Phones: iPhone 4S/SE | LG V10 | Lumia 920 | Samsung S24 Ultra

Laptops: Macbook Pro 15" (mid-2012) | Compaq Presario V6000

Other: Steam Deck

<>EVs are bad, they kill the planet and remove freedoms too some/<>

35 minutes ago, TVwazhere said:

Wasnt there a full zombie mode where they just changed the audio and made you play the same levels with zombies instead?

No, only MW3 survival, and W@W Nacht Der Untoten did that.

Come Bloody Angel

Break off your chains

And look what I've found in the dirt.

Pale battered body

Seems she was struggling

Something is wrong with this world.

Fierce Bloody Angel

The blood is on your hands

Why did you come to this world?

Everybody turns to dust.

Everybody turns to dust.

The blood is on your hands.

The blood is on your hands!

Pyo.

42 minutes ago, Drak3 said:

No, only MW3 survival, and W@W Nacht Der Untoten did that.

I distinctly recall replaying the campaign but with a "zombie themed" campaign mode

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

23 minutes ago, TVwazhere said:

I distinctly recall replaying the campaign but with a "zombie themed" campaign mode

I forgot about that shit fest. I abandoned that game shitfest after a month for a Ghost in the Shell online BETA.

Come Bloody Angel

Break off your chains

And look what I've found in the dirt.

Pale battered body

Seems she was struggling

Something is wrong with this world.

Fierce Bloody Angel

The blood is on your hands

Why did you come to this world?

Everybody turns to dust.

Everybody turns to dust.

The blood is on your hands.

The blood is on your hands!

Pyo.

This one is taking place in modern day times. No jetpacks. This was already leaked months ago.

10 hours ago, -TesseracT- said:

Have you not seen clocks that use roman numerals and put IIII instead of IV? IIII is merely an alternative to IV.

Yeah, no it isn't. IV is 4 in Roman numerals, it always has been and always will be because Roman numerals were standardised 2000 years ago by the Romans.

Main Rig:-

Ryzen 7 3800X | Asus ROG Strix X570-F Gaming | 16GB Team Group Dark Pro 3600Mhz | Corsair MP600 1TB PCIe Gen 4 | Sapphire 5700 XT Pulse | Corsair H115i Platinum | WD Black 1TB | WD Green 4TB | EVGA SuperNOVA G3 650W | Asus TUF GT501 | Samsung C27HG70 1440p 144hz HDR FreeSync 2 | Ubuntu 20.04.2 LTS |

Server:-

Intel NUC running Server 2019 + Synology DSM218+ with 2 x 4TB Toshiba NAS Ready HDDs (RAID0)

are those in game black ops 4 image???

cos they looked like bo3 

If it is not broken, let's fix till it is. 

6 minutes ago, mynameisjuan said:

2 minutes ago, -TesseracT- said:

TIL, guess I owe you an apology Tesseract. Sorry buddy :)

Main Rig:-

Ryzen 7 3800X | Asus ROG Strix X570-F Gaming | 16GB Team Group Dark Pro 3600Mhz | Corsair MP600 1TB PCIe Gen 4 | Sapphire 5700 XT Pulse | Corsair H115i Platinum | WD Black 1TB | WD Green 4TB | EVGA SuperNOVA G3 650W | Asus TUF GT501 | Samsung C27HG70 1440p 144hz HDR FreeSync 2 | Ubuntu 20.04.2 LTS |

Server:-

Intel NUC running Server 2019 + Synology DSM218+ with 2 x 4TB Toshiba NAS Ready HDDs (RAID0)

5 hours ago, Tm_Carbon said:

The killstreaks felt great

Exactly the problem with the game and why they started to suck. MW1 had them but they weren't game ruining.

the maps were amazing

Most maps were too small

I hated BO1 (I know minority opinion here) but liked BO2 (still didn't compare to MW2). I hated Ghosts and Advanced warfare and haven't played any of the newer titles. Personally I'm hoping for a MW2 remaster next year for the 10 year anniversary. I normally don't go for preorder but if I saw MW2 up there I may have to. 

MW2 was the start to the decline of the games as it started introducing the beginnings of all the things wrong with the game.

On 3/9/2018 at 12:35 PM, ElfenSky said:

IIII.... *facepalm*

Does anyone at Activision even Roman Numeral? IV...

i think they might probably be tally marks. like the ones those prisoners use to count the days and so on. We'll have to wait for BO 5 though for that to confirm. :P

Any news on whether it's going to be on Steam?

Desktop: 7800x3d @ stock, 64gb ddr4 @ 6000, 3080Ti, x670 Asus Strix

Laptop: Dell G3 15 - i7-8750h @ stock, 16gb ddr4 @ 2666, 1050Ti 

On ‎09‎/‎03‎/‎2018 at 5:26 AM, ARikozuM said:

I really REALLY enjoyed 3's storyline. It was quite a good mix of "da'fuq" and "what if" compared to Spacey's Advanced Warfare: Black Hole Rising. 

What Copy of Black Ops 3 did you get? Because mine was a bloody *Spoilers*

Spoiler

Trip fest near then end, Like damn that must be some hardcore drugs they where on when finishing it. 

I will agree BO I and II was good no doubt, BO III was iffy to me a) campaign and b) Jump packs.... as they just frustrated me even though I could traverse area with them easily and well just hated them. 

The Modern Warfare series was Good until MW3 personally I like all three instalments of the MW series. To me they went down hill upon IW with the MULTIPLE variations of one weapon which made the game bloody unbalanced, AW was just stupid from what I have seen and seem to have died off quickly. I hope that BO IIII will be decent but if they are staying to the timeline they have set then it's gonna continue from BO III 'interesting Ending' or they are gonna scrap that and move on from BO II with a semi advanced military but not jump jet crazy.

Some people prefer a challenge, I just band my head against a wall until my method works...

I bought most CoD games up to this point and will probably buy this one. The campaign is a bit a fun I find, and I usually get a decent amount of enjoyment from the multiplayer. People complained about stagnation so they tried to mix it up by adding jump packs and things and then people complained about that. They are not going to change the core shooting game play of CoD, I don't know what kind of changes people want.

My biggest gripe is definitely the maps. CoD 4 maps were so good, all the big maps with dedicated servers on PC 64 players. Good times. I also enjoyed them in MW2 but not to the same extent. But I still get enjoyment out of the games and I think people are giving them an unduly hard time.

People who are criticising the graphics, I honestly think they are great in recent games. Have you see characters faces especially when they talk, it actually looks really good! The weapon models also look cool and the the environment although nothing to write home about is not bad by any means.

9 hours ago, Raskolnikov said:

Any news on whether it's going to be on Steam?

Given they have been up to this point I think it's very likely

Processor: i7 7700k@Stock GPU: GTX 1080 MSI Armor OC  Mobo: Asus Prime Z270-A RAM: Corsair LPX 16GB 3200 MHz CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock 3 SSD: Sandisk Ultra 2 960GB Case: Phanteks P400s PSU: Gigabyte B700H Monitor: AOC G2460PF 1080p 144Hz Mouse: Logitech G900 Keyboard: Corsair Strafe w/ MX Blues

i haven't played any of them since MW3 (not counting MWR). I'm sad that the franchise has now been bad for much longer than it was good. COD4 was one of the greatest games ever made.

On 09/03/2018 at 5:26 AM, ARikozuM said:

I really REALLY enjoyed 3's storyline. It was quite a good mix of "da'fuq" and "what if" compared to Spacey's Advanced Warfare: Brown* Hole Rising. 

* fixed ;)

4 hours ago, Alex Colson said:

What Copy of Black Ops 3 did you get? Because mine was a bloody *Spoilers*

Reveal hidden contents

Trip fest near then end, Like damn that must be some hardcore drugs they where on when finishing it. 

I will agree BO I and II was good no doubt, BO III was iffy to me a) campaign and b) Jump packs.... as they just frustrated me even though I could traverse area with them easily and well just hated them. 

I took the time to read the scrolling text since I recorded gameplay (and analysis) for Youtube. When you start finding out

Spoiler

that your character may not be real or alive during the story, but rather you're the AI system (Corvus, I believe) trying to clarify events, it takes a rather unexpected meaning when the player responds by your team leader's (or now rogue leader) name (Fisher, I think). There are lots of inconsistencies that are explained or expanded with the scrolling text. 

It's pretty cool that the story required a lot of work since I like working for things (except having to kill rats for my first quest; that shit sucks). 

IW's (and DICE in most cases) approach to campaign is EXPLOSIONS, MOAR EXPLOSIONS, outdated 80's song, MORE EXPLOSIONS, and you're dead/saved the day by yourself. 

Best thing IW has done aside from killing a character f#cking four times. 

Image result for ramirez meme destroy toothpick

Cor Caeruleus Reborn v6

Spoiler

CPU: Intel - Core i7-8700K

CPU Cooler: be quiet! - PURE ROCK 
Thermal Compound: Arctic Silver - 5 High-Density Polysynthetic Silver 3.5g Thermal Paste 
Motherboard: ASRock Z370 Extreme4
Memory: G.Skill TridentZ RGB 2x8GB 3200/14
Storage: Samsung - 850 EVO-Series 500GB 2.5" Solid State Drive 
Storage: Samsung - 960 EVO 500GB M.2-2280 Solid State Drive
Storage: Western Digital - Blue 2TB 3.5" 5400RPM Internal Hard Drive
Storage: Western Digital - BLACK SERIES 3TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive
Video Card: EVGA - 970 SSC ACX (1080 is in RMA)
Case: Fractal Design - Define R5 w/Window (Black) ATX Mid Tower Case
Power Supply: EVGA - SuperNOVA P2 750W with CableMod blue/black Pro Series
Optical Drive: LG - WH16NS40 Blu-Ray/DVD/CD Writer 
Operating System: Microsoft - Windows 10 Pro OEM 64-bit and Linux Mint Serena
Keyboard: Logitech - G910 Orion Spectrum RGB Wired Gaming Keyboard
Mouse: Logitech - G502 Wired Optical Mouse
Headphones: Logitech - G430 7.1 Channel  Headset
Speakers: Logitech - Z506 155W 5.1ch Speakers

I'll be interested when they finally up the match sizes, and or create a new engine.

Seriously, CoD is stupid. The sprinting mechanic is my biggest example. You're elite special forces combat personnel......who can only sprint about 20 yards.

Sorry but anyone who has ever been in the military, or knows someone who has been in the military, the one thing they absolutely know how to do is run like hell. Not just short distances but long distances, without even remotely getting winded.

As for the match size.... 8v8 is just boring as hell. AFAIK they haven't ever had bigger match sizes but the point still stands.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

2 minutes ago, Trik'Stari said:

Sorry but anyone who has ever been in the military, or knows someone who has been in the military, the one thing they absolutely know how to do is run like hell. Not just short distances but long distances, without even remotely getting winded.

I don't think any shooters, aside from the one that shall not be named, is good at giving a realistic and broad feel. 

Cor Caeruleus Reborn v6

Spoiler

CPU: Intel - Core i7-8700K

CPU Cooler: be quiet! - PURE ROCK 
Thermal Compound: Arctic Silver - 5 High-Density Polysynthetic Silver 3.5g Thermal Paste 
Motherboard: ASRock Z370 Extreme4
Memory: G.Skill TridentZ RGB 2x8GB 3200/14
Storage: Samsung - 850 EVO-Series 500GB 2.5" Solid State Drive 
Storage: Samsung - 960 EVO 500GB M.2-2280 Solid State Drive
Storage: Western Digital - Blue 2TB 3.5" 5400RPM Internal Hard Drive
Storage: Western Digital - BLACK SERIES 3TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive
Video Card: EVGA - 970 SSC ACX (1080 is in RMA)
Case: Fractal Design - Define R5 w/Window (Black) ATX Mid Tower Case
Power Supply: EVGA - SuperNOVA P2 750W with CableMod blue/black Pro Series
Optical Drive: LG - WH16NS40 Blu-Ray/DVD/CD Writer 
Operating System: Microsoft - Windows 10 Pro OEM 64-bit and Linux Mint Serena
Keyboard: Logitech - G910 Orion Spectrum RGB Wired Gaming Keyboard
Mouse: Logitech - G502 Wired Optical Mouse
Headphones: Logitech - G430 7.1 Channel  Headset
Speakers: Logitech - Z506 155W 5.1ch Speakers

Oh man, I picked up og Black Ops for 2 bucks and figured out why it was sold for 2 bucks. 

Intel® Core™ i7-12700 | GIGABYTE B660 AORUS MASTER DDR4 | Gigabyte Radeon™ RX 6650 XT Gaming OC | 32GB Corsair Vengeance® RGB Pro SL DDR4 | Samsung 990 Pro 1TB | WD Green 1.5TB | Windows 11 Pro | NZXT H510 Flow White
Sony MDR-V250 | GNT-500 | Logitech G610 Orion Brown | Logitech G402 | Samsung C27JG5 | ASUS ProArt PA238QR
iPhone 12 Mini (iOS 17.2.1) | iPhone XR (iOS 17.2.1) | iPad Mini (iOS 9.3.5) | KZ AZ09 Pro x KZ ZSN Pro X | Sennheiser HD450bt
Intel® Core™ i7-1265U | Kioxia KBG50ZNV512G | 16GB DDR4 | Windows 11 Enterprise | HP EliteBook 650 G9
Intel® Core™ i5-8520U | WD Blue M.2 250GB | 1TB Seagate FireCuda | 16GB DDR4 | Windows 11 Home | ASUS Vivobook 15 
Intel® Core™ i7-3520M | GT 630M | 16 GB Corsair Vengeance® DDR3 |
Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | macOS Catalina | Lenovo IdeaPad P580