Car Enthusiast Club [Now Motorcycle friendly!] - First thread to 150k! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

techswede
Go to solution Solved by techswede,
26 minutes ago, Drak3 said:

Don't lump me in with them. I'm an enthusiast of mechanic design, be it engines, weaponry, or productive machinery. Not a guy with a wrench that reads the marketing garbage AFE/insert other "enthusiast" brand that can't legally warranty half of their products.

I fail to see a correlation between people screeching variations of "forced induction is more efficient!!! Reclaimed energy!!!" and anything I've said.

If you can't be civil. Please leave

Edit. That goes for everyone in the thread

Here the highways are absolutely empty of cops, especially at night, and with long straights, you get to experience full speeds. It'll be a way I test my car next year for sure

Lucky you. :P

Lucky you. :P

It's what makes Indiana worth it, a state full of farms, and very flat all around. First time I ever drove on a mountain was this year on the way home from Maryland. That was an awesome experience. 

CPU: R5 5800X3D Motherboard - MSI X570 Gaming Plus RAM - 32GB Corsair DDR4 GPU - XFX 7900 XTX 4GB Case - NZXT H5 Flow (White) Storage - 2X 4TB Samsung 990 Pro PSU - Corsair RM100E Cooling - Corsair H100i Elite Capellix Keyboard Corsair K70 (Brown Switches)  Mouse - Corsair Nightsword RGB

So, being in the midwest, especially near Lake Michigan has it's ups and downs, 

Upsides: Fun trips to the beach

Tons of snow and ice (Winter drifts)

Downsides: We have temperatures upwards of 100F and downward of -20F throughout the year

FWD is awful for how much snow we get

I think that applies to most people living around the Great Lakes lol

Lake Ontario ftw.

Where was this? I wish I had my own car to get to these events for photos :( fuck insurance.

Weekly Strada meets up in Vaughan. CSCC x North Face Rally pre-meet last night before their big event on Friday at Polson Pier

Folding@Home | BOINC

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900X + Celsius S36 GPU: ASUS TUF RTX3080 

MB: ASRock x470 Taichi RAM: Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4-2666 32GB 

CASE: Fractal Design Define 7 Panda STORAGE: WD Black SN770 2TB + WD Red Pro 6TB

Probably, just going by what Google Maps says currently. Speed limits are not my thing. We make hour long drives in about 30 minutes normally, from here to the beach we all go to.

police-car-o.gif

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

police-car-o.gif

Nah. Indiana cops don't really care unless you're either making a Meth Lab or performing murder.

CPU: R5 5800X3D Motherboard - MSI X570 Gaming Plus RAM - 32GB Corsair DDR4 GPU - XFX 7900 XTX 4GB Case - NZXT H5 Flow (White) Storage - 2X 4TB Samsung 990 Pro PSU - Corsair RM100E Cooling - Corsair H100i Elite Capellix Keyboard Corsair K70 (Brown Switches)  Mouse - Corsair Nightsword RGB

Nah. Indiana cops don't really care unless you're either making a Meth Lab or performing murder.

*notes this down for future reference*

Speeding while making meth, without looking at the road, which makes you drive over a bunch of people.

Is that what it takes to catch someone speeding?

Speeding while making meth, without looking at the road, which makes you drive over a bunch of people.

Well it wouldn't really be "catching," just finding them in a ditch. Bodies and bodily fluids are pretty slippery you know..

More or less, Indiana, or at least my area, highways are really not patrolled at all. And on Holidays, (Christmas, Thanksgiving, Valentines Day, New Years) Cops aren't really out in the city much at all. So parking lot drifting for days

Well it wouldn't really be "catching," just finding them in a ditch. Bodies and bodily fluids are pretty slippery you know..

*notes this down for future reference*

Googled indiana cops and this popped up

Gary-Police-car-passenger-side.jpg

"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

Sounds like they're trying to look for Heisenberg 

Good thing he knows how to drive

DrlpcwJ.gif

Googled indiana cops and this popped up

Heh, Gary. Oh, how depressing that city really is. Police care in Gary. It's basically Detroit 2.0

And if you Google cops in diana something entirely different pops up.

Something makes me very suspicious about this

But I'll go ahead anyways  B)

Heh, Gary. Oh, how depressing that city really is. Police care in Gary. It's basically Detroit 2.0

What i imagined was a cop busting down a door as a woman was being murdered on the other side.

Then the cop asks the soon to be murderer

"Is your name gary?"

-"No.."

"Carry on then"

*Cop walks away*

And if you Google cops in diana something entirely different pops up.

Actually disappointed..

Something makes me very suspicious about this

But I'll go ahead anyways  B)

Tell me what shows up? :P

Oh wow it is disappointing..

Even Bing searched. Nothing.. And that is rare 

Tell me what shows up? :P

It's basically cops arresting people named diana

And Princess Diana

Even Bing searched. Nothing.. And that is rare 

Worst search ever.

It's basically cops arresting people named diana

And Princess Diana

I noticed.

Worst search ever.

Celebratory wank.. Ruined