Car Enthusiast Club [Now Motorcycle friendly!] - First thread to 150k! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

techswede
Go to solution Solved by techswede,
26 minutes ago, Drak3 said:

Don't lump me in with them. I'm an enthusiast of mechanic design, be it engines, weaponry, or productive machinery. Not a guy with a wrench that reads the marketing garbage AFE/insert other "enthusiast" brand that can't legally warranty half of their products.

I fail to see a correlation between people screeching variations of "forced induction is more efficient!!! Reclaimed energy!!!" and anything I've said.

If you can't be civil. Please leave

Edit. That goes for everyone in the thread

17 minutes ago, TVwazhere said:

not electric, dont care fam

5800X3D / ASUS X570 Dark Hero / 64GB 3600mhz / EVGA RTX 3090ti FTW3 Ultra / Dell S3422DWG / Razer Deathstalker v2 / Razer Basilisk v3 Pro / Sennheiser HD 600

2021 Razer Blade 14 3070 / iPhone 15 Pro Max

5 hours ago, AlwaysFSX said:

I'd drive it

I'd burn it

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

6 minutes ago, AlwaysFSX said:

Well that's unfortunate because we're locking you in the trunk.

Thats a song, RIP GORD!

This is the first time I'm really paying attention to NAIAS, too bad 3/4 ton trucks aren't up for a renewal, probably next year, but the Bronco will steal the show.

I noticed that both Ford and GM ripped off RAM design patterns this go round. I'm waiting to see RAMs reveal tomorrow night, maybe it will look better than the spy shots have led me to believe.

ENCRYPTION IS NOT A CRIME

1 minute ago, straight_stewie said:

This is the first time I'm really paying attention to NAIAS, too bad 3/4 ton trucks aren't up for a renewal, probably next year, but the Bronco will steal the show.

I noticed that both Ford and GM ripped off RAM design patterns this go round. I'm waiting to see RAMs reveal tomorrow night, maybe it will look better than the spy shots have led me to believe.

Ram+1500.jpg

18 minutes ago, AlwaysFSX said:

Ram+1500.jpg

I'm aware, but I'm skeptical of that image. There just seems to be something a little, off about it. Look at the towhooks, they look goofy and one is blocked by a blue smudge. Beyond that, it's a picture of the truck, and the one behind it (which is presumably identical) is smudged out. I can't figure that out.

We'll find out all the information we could ever want tomorrow at 7pm Central.

ENCRYPTION IS NOT A CRIME

33 minutes ago, straight_stewie said:

I'm aware, but I'm skeptical of that image. There just seems to be something a little, off about it. Look at the towhooks, they look goofy and one is blocked by a blue smudge. Beyond that, it's a picture of the truck, and the one behind it (which is presumably identical) is smudged out. I can't figure that out.

Yeah it looks really off but the truck looks exactly like the spy truck. Which is unfortunately bland.

34 minutes ago, straight_stewie said:

they cover up tow hooks for delivery to protect them. its a production truck. there is a guy standing there, so thats why its blocked out.

5800X3D / ASUS X570 Dark Hero / 64GB 3600mhz / EVGA RTX 3090ti FTW3 Ultra / Dell S3422DWG / Razer Deathstalker v2 / Razer Basilisk v3 Pro / Sennheiser HD 600

can it haul drywall though?

1 minute ago, AlwaysFSX said:

:thonking:

i dunno, might break your dipstick if you attempt to.

12 minutes ago, vetali said:

i dunno, might break your dipstick if you attempt to.

My dipstick can be broken for other reasons.

5 minutes ago, AlwaysFSX said:

My dipstick can be broken for other reasons.

*i put on my robe and wizard hat*

go on

7 minutes ago, vetali said:

*i put on my robe and wizard hat*

go on

The end.

6 minutes ago, AlwaysFSX said:

The end.

Some of my faves from Autosport International

IMG_3490.JPG

IMG_3535.JPG

IMG_3602.JPG

IMG_3636.JPG

IMG_3414.JPG

IMG_3455.JPG

IMG_3445.JPG

Needs money for car parts :P

System specs: Core i7 9700k, Dark Rock Pro 4 , MSI Z390 PRO, 16GB CORSAIR VENGENCE DDR4 3000, EVGA GTX 1070 FTW, Corsair AX860, Seagate 1TB, Sandisk 240GB SSD, Corsair 400c

My Steam Profile (from SteamDB)

• Worth: £654 (£221 with sales)
  • Games owned: 62
  • Games played: 52 (83%)
  • Hours on record: 2,980.7h

2 hours ago, iDeFecZx said:

Some of my faves from Autosport International

IMG_3636.JPG

Cherry red Shelby Cobra's always get me

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU AMD R7 7800X3D    Motherboard Asrock B650E Taichi Lite    RAM Corsair Vengeance RGB 32GB 5200mhz    GPU ASUS RTX4080 STRIX 

Case Fractal Torrent   Storage Samsung 980Pro 2TB, Crucial P3 Plus 4TB x2,     PSU Corsair RM1000x    Cooling Deepcool AK620