Car Enthusiast Club [Now Motorcycle friendly!] - First thread to 150k! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

techswede
Go to solution Solved by techswede,
26 minutes ago, Drak3 said:

Don't lump me in with them. I'm an enthusiast of mechanic design, be it engines, weaponry, or productive machinery. Not a guy with a wrench that reads the marketing garbage AFE/insert other "enthusiast" brand that can't legally warranty half of their products.

I fail to see a correlation between people screeching variations of "forced induction is more efficient!!! Reclaimed energy!!!" and anything I've said.

If you can't be civil. Please leave

Edit. That goes for everyone in the thread

4 minutes ago, yathis said:

I am a fast typist, high on life and legal prescripts ;)

Do my posts bother you?

Well weed is legal in some places so you still haven't ruled out anything. 

4 minutes ago, AlwaysFSX said:

Yeah but if you look at the scale of annoyance for what I'm annoyed about, you'd probably think it's a bit excessive. Which I'm sure it is, but fuck things irritate me.

I see... and same? Typically small stuff people do just really annoy me. 

2 minutes ago, Maybach123 said:

22 :P 

help me.

Custom pinewood case, Corsair CX 600WRampage 3 Extreme, i7 980x (@4.2ghz) with ML240 Cooler MSI GTX 970, 24gb DDR3, 240gb OCZ Tr150 SSD + 2Tb Seagate Baracuda. 

Advocate for used/older hardware. Also one of the resident petrol heads. 

Just now, ImadKnight said:

I see... and same? Typically small stuff people do just really annoy me. 

help me.

Don't fall in to black hole of despise that I have. :P

Don't worry, there's some old farts here. xD

5 minutes ago, yathis said:

I am a fast typist, high on life and legal prescripts ;)

Do my posts bother you?

not necessarily they are just... different

"If a Lobster is a fish because it moves by jumping, then a kangaroo is a bird" - Admiral Paulo de Castro Moreira da Silva

"There is nothing more difficult than fixing something that isn't all the way broken yet." - Author Unknown

Spoiler

Intel Core i7-3960X @ 4.6 GHz - Asus P9X79WS/IPMI - 12GB DDR3-1600 quad-channel - EVGA GTX 1080ti SC - Fractal Design Define R5 - 500GB Crucial MX200 - NH-D15 - Logitech G710+ - Mionix Naos 7000 - Sennheiser PC350 w/Topping VX-1

Just now, bcredeur97 said:

not necessarily they are just... different

Where's that one dude that posted all of the gaudy cars.. let's bring him back. :D

Just now, AlwaysFSX said:

Where's that one dude that posted all of the gaudy cars.. let's bring him back. :D

oh god no

"If a Lobster is a fish because it moves by jumping, then a kangaroo is a bird" - Admiral Paulo de Castro Moreira da Silva

"There is nothing more difficult than fixing something that isn't all the way broken yet." - Author Unknown

Spoiler

Intel Core i7-3960X @ 4.6 GHz - Asus P9X79WS/IPMI - 12GB DDR3-1600 quad-channel - EVGA GTX 1080ti SC - Fractal Design Define R5 - 500GB Crucial MX200 - NH-D15 - Logitech G710+ - Mionix Naos 7000 - Sennheiser PC350 w/Topping VX-1

oh god no

Gotta diversify y'know

6 minutes ago, Maybach123 said:

i think i might be the youngest member on this thread at 16, going on 17 the sunday after this coming sunday.

2 minutes ago, AlwaysFSX said:

oh my god i remember him. thank fuck he's no longer here.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

Just now, terrytek said:

i think i might be the youngest member on this thread at 16, going on 17 the sunday after this coming sunday.

oh my god i remember him. thank fuck he's no longer here.

Or are you the youngest?... 

also whos gawdy car guy? 

Custom pinewood case, Corsair CX 600WRampage 3 Extreme, i7 980x (@4.2ghz) with ML240 Cooler MSI GTX 970, 24gb DDR3, 240gb OCZ Tr150 SSD + 2Tb Seagate Baracuda. 

Just now, ImadKnight said:

Or are you the youngest?... 

also whos gawdy car guy? 

you weren't here on this thread long enough. long story short, there was a guy posting random pics of just riced out cars and trucks and like it went on for days and days, then he just mysteriously disappeared off the face of this thread.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

1 minute ago, terrytek said:

Happy early birthday. 

6 minutes ago, ImadKnight said:

help me.

There is no escape ;) 

Project Iridium:   CPU: Intel 4820K   CPU Cooler: Custom Loop  Motherboard: Asus Rampage IV Black Edition   RAM: Avexir Blitz  Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB SSD and Seagate Barracuda 3TB HDD   GPU: Asus 780 6GB Strix   Case: IN WIN 909   PSU: Corsair RM1000      Project Iridium build log http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/451088-project-iridium-build-log/

3 minutes ago, terrytek said:

You might be... :|

I'm 17 so... Yeah...

2 minutes ago, ImadKnight said:

also whos gawdy car guy? 

You don't want to know...

"an obvious supporter of privacy"

Just now, terrytek said:

you weren't here on this thread long enough. long story short, there was a guy posting random pics of just riced out cars and trucks and like it went on for days and days, then he just mysteriously disappeared off the face of this thread.

Hahahahahah that sounds magnificently crap. IMG_3725.thumb.JPG.843962bd99e0f39471cf5e58ca39ae77.JPG

heres some American crap next to an old SAAB race car to counteract all that. 

Just now, Maybach123 said:

Happy early birthday. 

There's an old wive's tale that if you give someone well wishes for their birthday before the actual day that they'll die.

maxresdefault.jpg

2 minutes ago, terrytek said:

yeah it was great /s. We'd be in the middle of a conversation and then bam. You're eyes blinded by the horrid scene.

Then the thread would go silent. then someone would change the subject eventually. 

I think we all knew he would eventually leave though. they always do.

Spoiler

yeah it was great /s. We'd be in the middle of a conversation and then bam. You're eyes blinded by the horrid scene.

Then the thread would go silent. then someone would change the subject eventually. 

I think we all knew he would eventually leave though. they always do.

Leave? They're locked in the basement. They're not allowed to leave. :P

1 minute ago, AlwaysFSX said:

There's an old wive's tale that if you give someone well wishes for their birthday before the actual day that they'll die.

-snip-

well plenty of people have done that to me and I know one day I will die, it's inevitable. So yeah it's true :P

Spoiler

oops sorry @terrytek 

Project Iridium:   CPU: Intel 4820K   CPU Cooler: Custom Loop  Motherboard: Asus Rampage IV Black Edition   RAM: Avexir Blitz  Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB SSD and Seagate Barracuda 3TB HDD   GPU: Asus 780 6GB Strix   Case: IN WIN 909   PSU: Corsair RM1000      Project Iridium build log http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/451088-project-iridium-build-log/

Happy early birthday. 

There is no escape ;) 

It all makes sense. All the bad luck too. This thread is the matrix. And that's why gaudy car guy dissapeared too... 

well plenty of people have done that to me and I know one day I will die, it's inevitable. So yeah it's true :P

Well it's one of those things that if you get an early "happy birthday" you'll die SoonTM  because of it.

Just now, Maybach123 said:

oops sorry @terrytek 

Ya dun killed him.

Well it's one of those things that if you get an early "happy birthday" you'll die SoonTM  because of it.

Ya dun killed him.

oh. 

well he hasn't replied yet has he? great job @Maybach123 just look at what you done did now....

Spoiler

oops sorry @terrytek 

all is well :D 

Just now, AlwaysFSX said:

Yeah, they're fun. Another one is that if you sit at the corner of a table you'll never get married.

GG @Maybach123

so it's not odd that I've had a feeling that i'll never get married....

Spoiler

Yeah, they're fun. Another one is that if you sit at the corner of a table you'll never get married.

GG @Maybach123

Another is that you shouldn't say the word/name Macbeth in a theater cause it's apparently cursed.