Car Enthusiast Club [Now Motorcycle friendly!] - First thread to 150k! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

techswede
Go to solution Solved by techswede,
26 minutes ago, Drak3 said:

Don't lump me in with them. I'm an enthusiast of mechanic design, be it engines, weaponry, or productive machinery. Not a guy with a wrench that reads the marketing garbage AFE/insert other "enthusiast" brand that can't legally warranty half of their products.

I fail to see a correlation between people screeching variations of "forced induction is more efficient!!! Reclaimed energy!!!" and anything I've said.

If you can't be civil. Please leave

Edit. That goes for everyone in the thread

3 minutes ago, ImadKnight said:

Old men being old as always. :P 

I'm 19... lol

"If a Lobster is a fish because it moves by jumping, then a kangaroo is a bird" - Admiral Paulo de Castro Moreira da Silva

"There is nothing more difficult than fixing something that isn't all the way broken yet." - Author Unknown

Spoiler

Intel Core i7-3960X @ 4.6 GHz - Asus P9X79WS/IPMI - 12GB DDR3-1600 quad-channel - EVGA GTX 1080ti SC - Fractal Design Define R5 - 500GB Crucial MX200 - NH-D15 - Logitech G710+ - Mionix Naos 7000 - Sennheiser PC350 w/Topping VX-1

1 minute ago, bcredeur97 said:

I'm 19... lol

Oh lol still. It's the internet. Pretend you're not. :D

Custom pinewood case, Corsair CX 600WRampage 3 Extreme, i7 980x (@4.2ghz) with ML240 Cooler MSI GTX 970, 24gb DDR3, 240gb OCZ Tr150 SSD + 2Tb Seagate Baracuda. 

Advocate for used/older hardware. Also one of the resident petrol heads. 

8 minutes ago, ImadKnight said:

Old men being old as always. :P 

I'm 20..

2 minutes ago, ImadKnight said:

Oh lol still. It's the internet. Pretend you're not. :D

i have to be the most boring 19 yo out there... except for maybe autocross 

"If a Lobster is a fish because it moves by jumping, then a kangaroo is a bird" - Admiral Paulo de Castro Moreira da Silva

"There is nothing more difficult than fixing something that isn't all the way broken yet." - Author Unknown

Spoiler

Intel Core i7-3960X @ 4.6 GHz - Asus P9X79WS/IPMI - 12GB DDR3-1600 quad-channel - EVGA GTX 1080ti SC - Fractal Design Define R5 - 500GB Crucial MX200 - NH-D15 - Logitech G710+ - Mionix Naos 7000 - Sennheiser PC350 w/Topping VX-1

Just now, yathis said:

19 fuck you are young buck ready to &^%$

Yee-haw?

Wait @bcredeur97 you're not Texan so no horse or bull riding.. Ever ride a gator? xD

Just now, AlwaysFSX said:

Yee-haw?

Wait @bcredeur97 you're not Texan so no horse or bull riding.. Ever ride a gator? xD

I have actually.. well I sat on a live one at a zoo when I was little. does that count?

Spoiler

I dont wanna know where you are headed with this line.

2 minutes ago, AlwaysFSX said:

I'm 20..

BAH, even older. It's getting worse and worse 

3 minutes ago, bcredeur97 said:

i have to be the most boring 19 yo out there... except for maybe autocross 

You seems kinda fun? Idk, most people Ik around that age are either really fucking responsible or smoke weed constantly. 

Custom pinewood case, Corsair CX 600WRampage 3 Extreme, i7 980x (@4.2ghz) with ML240 Cooler MSI GTX 970, 24gb DDR3, 240gb OCZ Tr150 SSD + 2Tb Seagate Baracuda. 

Just now, ImadKnight said:

Turning 21 in just over 2 months too. Though I'm about as annoyed at everything as someone in their 80s.

1 minute ago, AlwaysFSX said:

Turning 21 in just over 2 months too. Though I'm about as annoyed at everything as someone in their 80s.

You have the right to be annoyed, most things are shit today (see; pop culture). 

1 minute ago, ImadKnight said:

You seems kinda fun? Idk, most people Ik around that age are either really fucking responsible or smoke weed constantly. 

did you mean irresponsible? 

eh I try to be adventurous and do things within reason :P But to most "normal" people i'm just a quiet individual that's kind of just "there" lol

Spoiler

Just now, yathis said:

Weed is natural dooooooooooooooooooooood lmfao

^^why the world as we know it is doomed :P 

1 minute ago, yathis said:

Weed is natural dooooooooooooooooooooood lmfao

are you on it? pretty easy to think that looking at all of your posts... lol

Spoiler

Just now, ImadKnight said:

^^why the world as we know it is doomed :P 

Dont blame Mother Nature, blame Humans bro!

1 minute ago, bcredeur97 said:

are you on it? pretty easy to think that looking at all of your posts... lol

I am a fast typist, high on life and legal prescripts ;)

Do my posts bother you?

1 minute ago, ImadKnight said:

You have the right to be annoyed, most things are shit today (see; pop culture). 

Yeah but if you look at the scale of annoyance for what I'm annoyed about, you'd probably think it's a bit excessive. Which I'm sure it is, but fuck things irritate me.

Yeah but if you look at the scale of annoyance for what I'm annoyed about, you'd probably think it's a bit excessive. Which I'm sure it is, but fuck things irritate me.

what do I do that irritates you?

:ph34r:

Spoiler

1 minute ago, AlwaysFSX said:

Please list the top 10 or 15

13 minutes ago, ImadKnight said:

22 :P 

Project Iridium:   CPU: Intel 4820K   CPU Cooler: Custom Loop  Motherboard: Asus Rampage IV Black Edition   RAM: Avexir Blitz  Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB SSD and Seagate Barracuda 3TB HDD   GPU: Asus 780 6GB Strix   Case: IN WIN 909   PSU: Corsair RM1000      Project Iridium build log http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/451088-project-iridium-build-log/

Just now, bcredeur97 said:

what do I do that irritates you?

Own a Miata

/s

Just now, yathis said:

Please list the top 10 or 15

I don't think I can even prioritize that many in a list in descending order. They're all probably around 1-2.

Just now, Maybach123 said:

22 :P 

>Owns Porsche

>Automatically better than the rest of us youngins