Linus's religious beliefs

AMDPRO
1 minute ago, AshleyAshes said:

Linus is on their TV like every day, in their living room.  That makes him basically your best friend, amirite?  So it's totally appropriate to sneak into the LMG offices and ask him to hang out, right?

Why stop there? I mean, he needs your help to pee, right?

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

On 1/31/2018 at 12:42 PM, dalekphalm said:

You know what terrifies me most? That despite your obvious sarcasm, there are people on this forum who I know would do that.

I know people who would want to kill me if they found out I was non religious and an apostate and gay.

On 1/31/2018 at 12:48 PM, dalekphalm said:

I totally want to help Linus to pee, or at least get to watch him pee.

Linus is my fetish.

Who's Linus.

Am I the only one here only for the forums. xD

Desktop: 7800x3d @ stock, 64gb ddr4 @ 6000, 3080Ti, x670 Asus Strix

Laptop: Dell G3 15 - i7-8750h @ stock, 16gb ddr4 @ 2666, 1050Ti 

On 1/31/2018 at 12:50 PM, Bhav said:

I know people who would want to kill me if they found out I was non religious and an apostate and gay.

Yep, pieces of shit do still exist, unfortunately.

On 1/31/2018 at 12:51 PM, Raskolnikov said:

Who's Linus.

Am I the only one here only for the forums. xD

Just in case this is serious :P

2018-01-31_1351.png.81e89ef9f66dd9802b7c65161b55f67c.png

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

3 minutes ago, Bhav said:

Yeah, this thread isn't about you...

On 1/30/2018 at 12:51 PM, Canada EH said:

How many religious folks do you know wear 8 earrings in their ears, and has spiky hair and wears flip flops?

Ehh, you'd be surprised.

We have a NEW and GLORIOUSER-ER-ER PSU Tier List Now. (dammit @LukeSavenije stop coming up with new ones)

You can check out the old one that gave joy to so many across the land here

Computer having a hard time powering on? Troubleshoot it with this guide. (Currently looking for suggestions to update it into the context of <current year> and make it its own thread)

Computer Specs:

Spoiler

Mathresolvermajig: Intel Xeon E3 1240 (Sandy Bridge i7 equivalent)

Chillinmachine: Noctua NH-C14S
Framepainting-inator: EVGA GTX 1080 Ti SC2 Hybrid

Attachcorethingy: Gigabyte H61M-S2V-B3

Infoholdstick: Corsair 2x4GB DDR3 1333

Computerarmor: Silverstone RL06 "Lookalike"

Rememberdoogle: 1TB HDD + 120GB TR150 + 240 SSD Plus + 1TB MX500

AdditionalPylons: Phanteks AMP! 550W (based on Seasonic GX-550)

Letterpad: Rosewill Apollo 9100 (Cherry MX Red)

Buttonrodent: Razer Viper Mini + Huion H430P drawing Tablet

Auralnterface: Sennheiser HD 6xx

Liquidrectangles: LG 27UK850-W 4K HDR

Just now, AshleyAshes said:

Yeah, this thread isn't about you...

Its in off topic, and this entire forum is for Linus, thus there's zero point in making individual threads about Linus.

Linus is my fetish.

So has @LinusTech seen this thread yet?

Main System: Phobos

AMD Ryzen 7 2700 (8C/16T), ASRock B450 Steel Legend, 16GB G.SKILL Aegis DDR4 3000MHz, AMD Radeon RX 570 4GB (XFX), 960GB Crucial M500, 2TB Seagate BarraCuda, Windows 10 Pro for Workstations/macOS Catalina

Secondary System: York

Intel Core i7-2600 (4C/8T), ASUS P8Z68-V/GEN3, 16GB GEIL Enhance Corsa DDR3 1600MHz, Zotac GeForce GTX 550 Ti 1GB, 240GB ADATA Ultimate SU650, Windows 10 Pro for Workstations

Older File Server: Yet to be named

Intel Pentium 4 HT (1C/2T), Intel D865GBF, 3GB DDR 400MHz, ATI Radeon HD 4650 1GB (HIS), 80GB WD Caviar, 320GB Hitachi Deskstar, Windows XP Pro SP3, Windows Server 2003 R2

2 minutes ago, Jamiec1130 said:

I hope he doesn't, to be honest.

Seeing these threads is embarrassing enough, and I'm not even the person it's about.

2 minutes ago, dalekphalm said:

Seeing these threads is embarrassing enough, and I'm not even the person it's about.

True. Threads like these make me shake me head. Why would someone need to know that sort of... odd.

Main System: Phobos

AMD Ryzen 7 2700 (8C/16T), ASRock B450 Steel Legend, 16GB G.SKILL Aegis DDR4 3000MHz, AMD Radeon RX 570 4GB (XFX), 960GB Crucial M500, 2TB Seagate BarraCuda, Windows 10 Pro for Workstations/macOS Catalina

Secondary System: York

Intel Core i7-2600 (4C/8T), ASUS P8Z68-V/GEN3, 16GB GEIL Enhance Corsa DDR3 1600MHz, Zotac GeForce GTX 550 Ti 1GB, 240GB ADATA Ultimate SU650, Windows 10 Pro for Workstations

Older File Server: Yet to be named

Intel Pentium 4 HT (1C/2T), Intel D865GBF, 3GB DDR 400MHz, ATI Radeon HD 4650 1GB (HIS), 80GB WD Caviar, 320GB Hitachi Deskstar, Windows XP Pro SP3, Windows Server 2003 R2

3 minutes ago, Jamiec1130 said:

True. Threads like these make me shake me head. Why would someone need to know that sort of... odd.

So that they can stalk him, cut off his face, then become him.  DUH.

23 minutes ago, Jamiec1130 said:

I am 100% sure he has. By the title alone with his name it in, he would have read it fairly quickly.

Say the title didnt have his name in it, he would have read it sooner or later.

Without his name in the title and you quoting his name, he 110% would read when he logged on.

Nothing is embarassing about it. Linus can hold his own. Its what a public eye figure has to deal with, inquiries into every aspect of his life by fans who dig deep into tampons or pads. Doubt Linus even cares, its a non issue for him because he is busy making silly faces to plaster on his videos, and produce videos to pay the bills. Yet some people feel embarrased because of this converstation, which is a telling clue if you ask me.

What do you expect? A public figure who's fan base doesnt ponder deeply personal questions about Lman. Its them trying to grow closer to him. Sure its societaly improper, and societal inmature and societal awkward, but he is dealing with that in his fan base, preteens, teens, young adults, adults. Some, like my 26yr old son, living in the basement, hold up at the computer all day long, my son doesnt have social skills, and thats just my son, that is who he is and I love him! Thats exaggerated if he was younger, say 15 or so.

It probably intrigues L, creates a buzz around his online personality, 2 pages in already.

17 minutes ago, Jamiec1130 said:

Threads like these make me shake me head.

This thread is tame, nothing to it once you understand human nature. Nothing wrong with it either. Once it reaches past a certain point, it will be problematic, but just added to the list of The Possibly Concerned if anything beyond a simple online inquiry were to exist.

45 minutes ago, dalekphalm said:

43 minutes ago, Bhav said:

43 minutes ago, Bhav said:

I totally want to help Linus to pee, or at least get to watch him pee.

These are the best 3 sequential posts in the entire forum. 

This, right here, is what Linus's fanbase is about. 

I'm proud to be part of this. 

No really, I am. 

muh specs 

Gaming and HTPC (reparations)- ASUS 1080, MSI X99A SLI Plus, 5820k- 4.5GHz @ 1.25v, asetek based 360mm AIO, RM 1000x, 16GB memory, 750D with front USB 2.0 replaced with 3.0  ports, 2 250GB 850 EVOs in Raid 0 (why not, only has games on it), some hard drives

Screens- Acer preditor XB241H (1080p, 144Hz Gsync), LG 1080p ultrawide, (all mounted) directly wired to TV in other room

Stuff- k70 with reds, steel series rival, g13, full desk covering mouse mat

All parts black

Workstation(desk)- 3770k, 970 reference, 16GB of some crucial memory, a motherboard of some kind I don't remember, Micomsoft SC-512N1-L/DVI, CM Storm Trooper (It's got a handle, can you handle that?), 240mm Asetek based AIO, Crucial M550 256GB (upgrade soon), some hard drives, disc drives, and hot swap bays

Screens- 3  ASUS VN248H-P IPS 1080p screens mounted on a stand, some old tv on the wall above it. 

Stuff- Epicgear defiant (solderless swappable switches), g600, moutned mic and other stuff. 

Laptop docking area- 2 1440p korean monitors mounted, one AHVA matte, one samsung PLS gloss (very annoying, yes). Trashy Razer blackwidow chroma...I mean like the J key doesn't click anymore. I got a model M i use on it to, but its time for a new keyboard. Some edgy Utechsmart mouse similar to g600. Hooked to laptop dock for both of my dell precision laptops. (not only docking area)

Shelf- i7-2600 non-k (has vt-d), 380t, some ASUS sandy itx board, intel quad nic. Currently hosts shared files, setting up as pfsense box in VM. Also acts as spare gaming PC with a 580 or whatever someone brings. Hooked into laptop dock area via usb switch

7 hours ago, Syntaxvgm said:

Later crediting sandals for saving his life, he dedicated his life to Jesus, who likely  wore sandals. 

Dammit you beat me to it! xD

55 minutes ago, AshleyAshes said:

Some people just like, really, really really want everything about Linus. :o

On that note, do you know if he's down with a MMF with his wife and another guy?  Asking for a friend.

Make sure to quote or tag me (@JoostinOnline) or I won't see your response!

PSU Tier List  |  The Real Reason Delidding Improves Temperatures"2K" does not mean 2560×1440 

25 minutes ago, Canada EH said:

Some, like my 26yr old son, living in the basement, hold up at the computer all day long, my son doesnt have social skills, and thats just my son, that is who he is

I can't tell if this is satire or pathetic... o.O

59 minutes ago, dalekphalm said:

Just in case this is serious :P

2018-01-31_1351.png.81e89ef9f66dd9802b7c65161b55f67c.png

Who's Linus T?

1 hour ago, dalekphalm said:

Like the threads where people ask where Linus lives, or how much money LMG makes, etc.

I'm sure it's not hard to find out where Linus lives :P Also you can est how much LMG makes based on # of employees and rental costs +25% for purchases/utilities.

52 minutes ago, dalekphalm said:

Linus will likely do this if he hasn't already:

0eZh24w.gif

1 hour ago, AshleyAshes said:

to sneak up behind him and cut off some of his hair for their Linus Dolls!

Why cut? A shaver would give more results w/o risking the loss of your most fav YT person. Better yet kidnap him for a year and you'll have enough hair to run a production line of Linus dolls ;)

I'm in the middle of making my Voodoo doll so he wouldn't ignore me anymore I'm just waiting to win a give away and collect all the dna on it and make voodoo dolls of everyone there so they would have to reply to me :D

anyway I think asking things like this is just about 20 steps too far, like seriously just because he is someone you watch alot of doesn't mean you know him real life he is a normal human who should have privacy like you or me 

and also to answer the question it is clear that he prays to the dark lord Chin Chin like any reasonable human would like @silentprototipe

image.jpeg.4b345c5ae55f770c8486db8fa3fe8b85.jpeg

Ex frequent user here, still check in here occasionally. I stopped being a weeb in 2018 lol

For a reply please quote or  @Eduard the weeb me :D

Xayah Main in Lol, trying to learn Drums and guitar. Know how to film do photography, can do basic video editing

I work just down the street from Linus Media Group, should I walk over and ask him..?

I'm actually kidding, they don't know who I am and that would be kind of creepy.. lol

But i am only a couple hundred feet away :P

On that note, does anyone from Linus Media want to have beers at Rusty's?

1 minute ago, Majinhoju said:

I work just down the street from Linus Media Group, should I walk over and ask him..?

I'm actually kidding, they don't know who I am and that would be kind of creepy.. lol

But i am only a couple hundred feet away :P

On that note, does anyone from Linus Media want to have beers at Rusty's?

Order them Pizza once a month fully paid for to warm them up to you :P Just don't deliver it yourself.

3 hours ago, AshleyAshes said:

I can't tell if this is satire or pathetic... o.O

Its a made up story to get a point across, tampons or pads anyone ;)

What is not a story, is seeing a person today with very little social skills at Tim Hortons, couldnt interact properly in a societal manner. That person though, was visibly handicapped.

19 hours ago, Jamiec1130 said:

I was asking it just to know. I do not see anything wrong with asking. I asked to see if he has ever said it before. I get that some people see this as invasion of privacy, but im not prying anything out. Im just asking. If Linus feels like sharing, he will. If he doesn't, the he won't.

CPU: Ryzen 5 1600 MOBO: MSI Tomahawk B350 GPU: Reference cooled GTX 980 Storage: Intel SSD5 256Gb RAM: 8gb Geil EVO Potenza Case:  Phanteks p300 PSU: EVGA 500 watt CPU Cooler: AMD wraith spire

Steam: maxarooni4

Battle.net: MAX

If you have an Oculus HMU in dead and buried   

On 30/01/2018 at 6:51 PM, Canada EH said:

Actually it is our business.

Anyone in the public eye, its a search man, people wanna know.

Consider it the faceplant age, aka facebook. People takin pictures of their stools and analyzing the pics on facebook. Extreme, no different then dinner food snaps.

People want to know what brand of TP Linus buys, I hope its Charmin.

People like me and you @dalekphalm could care less.

How many religious folks do you know wear 8 earrings in their ears, and has spiky hair and wears flip flops?

I do believe however, we got a climpse of Linus' wifes family religion on the network hookup video over where ever her family is. Could assume heavily that she's still the same, trying to convert her own family to it.

Next up jewellery, no cross necklace, no crosses over doors, no religious stuff in his warehouse office.

A better look would be the old production facility, the house. Its a clear indicator TBH. To see how a person lives in their house or workplace is a very telling tale.

Don't know if serious or not...

If serious, that is the largest load of tosh I've read in a while. Just because someone is in the public eye doesn't mean they have to disclose/expose their entire life to 'their audience'. Even public figures have a certain degree of privacy.

Also, a nice incorrect generalisation there, regarding religious folk. I've known a number of people over the years with piercings, tattoos, etc who are still active in their religion.

Stop and think a second, something is more than nothing.

his community center events point to that he's interested in getting to know his neighbors.  which is the sole quantifier of all cultures which they all share.  sharing time with one another, talk to one another, share thoughts.