Christmas Dinner in a Can

nathanhd123

So if any of you are planning on taking your gaming so seriously over Christmas you don't have time for Christmas Dinner, Game might have a solution for you.

Christmas Dinner in a can:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/technology/video-games/10500156/GAME-to-offer-Christmas-dinner-in-a-tin-for-gamers.html

CPU: AMD FX-8350 | CPU Cooler: H80i | Motherboard: Asus M5A99FX PRO R2.0 | RAM: 8GB Kingston Beast 1866MHz

Case: Define R4 | GPU: Gigabyte GTX 780ti | PSU: Corsair CX600M | SSD: 250GB Samsung 840 EVO

.... and a Partridge in a pear tree! 

Hahahaha that is awesome! It won't sell but it's funny.

So if any of you are planning on taking your gaming so seriously over Christmas you don't have time for Christmas Dinner, Game might have a solution for you.

Christmas Dinner in a can:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/technology/video-games/10500156/GAME-to-offer-Christmas-dinner-in-a-tin-for-gamers.html

Posted Image

CPU: AMD FX-8350 | CPU Cooler: H80i | Motherboard: Asus M5A99FX PRO R2.0 | RAM: 8GB Kingston Beast 1866MHz

Case: Define R4 | GPU: Gigabyte GTX 780ti | PSU: Corsair CX600M | SSD: 250GB Samsung 840 EVO

They got my letter!!! Yay!!

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

I'll just get my family to bring me christmas dinner and feed it to me while I sip a coke and game on.  

I call heresy on that one.. Christmas dinner is supposed to be the insane table of omnomnomnom. Not some damn canned thing :(

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

I think I nearly vomited... 

i5 4670K | ASUS Z87 Gryphon | EVGA GTX 780 Classified | Kingston HyperX black 16GB |  Kingston HyperX 3K 120GB SSD | Seagate Barracude 3TB - RAID 1 | Silverstone Strider Plus 750W 80Plus Silver | CoolerMaster Hyper 212X | Fractal Design Define Mini 

That's just f**king disgusting, we have enough of an image problem without crap like this making normal people think that we're all anti-social overweight shut-ins. I couldn't stand to read the article but I really hope this is some kind of a joke.

-The Bellerophon- Obsidian 550D-i5-3570k@4.5Ghz -Asus Sabertooth Z77-16GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 1866Mhz-x2 EVGA GTX 760 Dual FTW 4GB-Creative Sound Blaster XF-i Titanium-OCZ Vertex Plus 120GB-Seagate Barracuda 2TB- https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/60154-the-not-really-a-build-log-build-log/ Twofold http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/121043-twofold-a-dual-itx-system/ How great is EVGA? http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/110662-evga-how-great-are-they/#entry1478299

Almost none of those foods belong to the Christmas table that I'm used to. So I guess I'm safe from that monstrosity

Stock coolers - The sound of bare minimum

i don't think this is real I've been to a couple of game stores since I've heard this and i havnt found it in any its mostly just a joke

Gaming rig: CPU: I5-2500K GPU: EVGA 660TI 3GB SC+ RAM: Corsair 8GB Vengence 1600MHz SSD: 250GB Samsung Evo Keyboard: Razer Black Widow ultimate Mouse: Logitech MX Master Monitor: 2x Acer 21.5 inch

Laptop Dell 7559: CPU: i7-6700HQ GPU: GTX 960M 4GB RAM: 8GB 1600MHz

They got my letter!!! Yay!!

You ruined christmas. 

(\__/)

(='.'=)

(")_(")  GTX 1070 5820K 500GB Samsung EVO SSD 1TB WD Green 16GB of RAM Corsair 540 Air Black EVGA Supernova 750W Gold  Logitech G502 Fiio E10 Wharfedale Diamond 220 Yamaha A-S501 Lian Li Fan Controller NHD-15 KBTalking Keyboard

Screw that. I'd rather walk in the snow to get a pizza, lol.

I actually did last year.

i don't think this is real I've been to a couple of game stores since I've heard this and i havnt found it in any its mostly just a joke

In the article it says they are trialling it in one store first, and adding it to more if it sells.

Screw that. I'd rather walk in the snow to get a pizza, lol.

I actually did last year.

I'd rather eat my arm off

Finally my Santa hat doesn't look out of place

Are those traditional Christmas foods in the UK? Not the can I mean the layers.

Are those traditional Christmas foods in the UK? Not the can I mean the layers.

Pretty much, but not at the same time. And I'm not sure about the eggs & bacon.

To be honest, I would rather go hungry than eat that... canned stuff...

HTTP/2 203

No thank you, I think I rather stick to microwave food.

Spoiler

-

CPU:Ryzen 9 5900X GPU: Asus GTX 1080ti Strix MB: Asus Crosshair Viii Hero RAM: G.Skill Trident Neo CPU Cooler: Corsair H110