LTT Screwdriver shaft color?

Go to solution Solved by adm0n,

There was a limited black edition when it came out. But they only produced a few of those with a note, that there is simply no way to make that color on the shaft last forever.

So they decided to only continuously produce the silver shaft color, as it will look nice after it was used for a bit.

I was looking at getting the screwdriver, but I notice there's a box for shaft color, but there's only one color (silver shaft). Does this mean there is/was/will be a different shaft color? Simply curious is all.

image.png.b58323ad9987bbe26646f0bbe6bb4cf7.png

Thanks! 

Keep in mind that I am sometimes wrong, so please correct me if you believe this is the case!

"The Nvidia Geforce RTX 3050 is brutally underrated"

There was a limited black edition when it came out. But they only produced a few of those with a note, that there is simply no way to make that color on the shaft last forever.

So they decided to only continuously produce the silver shaft color, as it will look nice after it was used for a bit.

26 minutes ago, adm0n said:

Makes sense, I was thinking that any color other than silver would look bad after heavy usage. Thanks!

Keep in mind that I am sometimes wrong, so please correct me if you believe this is the case!

"The Nvidia Geforce RTX 3050 is brutally underrated"