imperfect boot windows 11

hello everyone,

I have a long term problem with my desktop. Basically when I turn it on, there is like a 70% chance that an imperfect boot happen. the computer is on with windows running but a lot of programs/services won't launch (nzxt cam, signal rgb, some games, any chromium app like opera or discord etc...). if I try to restart the computer properly, I get an infinite "restart" windows screen and the only way to turn it of is to force shut down.

the thing is, when the computer is booting normaly, it's working like a charm with no blue screen or anything ... I don't even know what to share to help you helping me, here is the config thow:

Processor    AMD Ryzen 5 7600X 6-Core Processor                4.70 GHz

Motherboard    TUF gaming B650-Plus

GPU    RTX3080 suprim x
Installed RAM    64,0 GB (59,6 GB usable)
System type    64-bit operating system, x64-based processor

Edition    Windows 11 Home
Version    23H2
Installed on    ‎20/‎02/‎2024
OS build    22631.3447

tell me anything you could need that would be usefull

thx a lot for future help !

16 minutes ago, Invendi said:

hello everyone,

I have a long term problem with my desktop. Basically when I turn it on, there is like a 70% chance that an imperfect boot happen. the computer is on with windows running but a lot of programs/services won't launch (nzxt cam, signal rgb, some games, any chromium app like opera or discord etc...). if I try to restart the computer properly, I get an infinite "restart" windows screen and the only way to turn it of is to force shut down.

the thing is, when the computer is booting normaly, it's working like a charm with no blue screen or anything ... I don't even know what to share to help you helping me, here is the config thow:

Processor    AMD Ryzen 5 7600X 6-Core Processor                4.70 GHz

Motherboard    TUF gaming B650-Plus

GPU    RTX3080 suprim x
Installed RAM    64,0 GB (59,6 GB usable)
System type    64-bit operating system, x64-based processor

Edition    Windows 11 Home
Version    23H2
Installed on    ‎20/‎02/‎2024
OS build    22631.3447

tell me anything you could need that would be usefull

thx a lot for future help !

Reinstall Windows, nothing else will work anyway

System : AMD R9  7950X3D CPU/ Asus ROG STRIX X670E-E board/ 2x32GB G-Skill Trident Z Neo 6000CL30 RAM ASUS TUF Gaming AMD Radeon RX 7900 XTX OC Edition GPU/ Phanteks P600S case /  Thermalright Peerless Assassin 120 cooler (with 2xArctic P12 Max fans) /  2TB WD SN850 NVme + 2TB Crucial T500  NVme  + 4TB Toshiba X300 HDD / Corsair RM850x PSU

Alienware AW3420DW 34" 120Hz 3440x1440p monitor / Logitech G915TKL keyboard (wireless) / Logitech G PRO X Superlight mouse / Audeze Maxwell headphones

I already done a windows clean reinstall, it worked for a couple days but the problem reappeared, so this is a hardware problem or a software is cosing that but can't figure out from where is the problem