What stuff 'triggers' you?

yathis

Certain dreams. As soon as I wake up there is like 3 hours where I feel different 

Tumblr and alt-right edgelords who are serious and not just shitposting

When people shift and grind their gears :S

--SNIP--

Man, this really grinds my gears. :D:D:D

What has been triggering me very greatly as of late is the fact that so many people never think for themselves. --SNIP--

THIS. SO. MUCH. TRIGGER. When I worked retail selling technology and repairing computers, I only ever noticed two types of people: Those who could actively think for themselves, and those who apparently can't figure out how to use the Googles. Or rather, they just choose not to because lazy/no time/someone else can do it for them.

Now, I don't personally believe society is incompetent or incapable of doing their own research - I know a LOT of people smarter than myself becoming engineers, laywers, doctors, etc. who just don't want to take the time out of their day to do the research themselves. They're plenty capable, but choose to ask someone else to Google things for them. :(

It's bothersome because some of their questions as simple as "Is there an adapter to go from HDMI to DisplayPort?" but cannot figure out how to type that into Google in a way that would provide meaningful results... Maybe I should go into business as a human powered Google search engine.

Desktop: KiRaShi-Intel-2022 (i5-12600K, RTX2060) Mobile: OnePlus 5T | REDACTED - 50GB US + CAN Data for $34/month
Laptop: Dell XPS 15 9560 (the real 15" MacBook Pro that Apple didn't make) Tablet: iPad Mini 5 | Lenovo IdeaPad Duet 10.1
Camera: Canon M6 Mark II | Canon Rebel T1i (500D) | Canon SX280 | Panasonic TS20D Music: Spotify Premium (CIRCA '08)

Male = male

Female = female

You can't change that, deal with it.

But for some reason some people can't even deal with that >_> and they are allowed to vote, fml....

If you want my attention, quote meh! D: or just stick an @samcool55 in your post :3

Spying on everyone to fight against terrorism is like shooting a mosquito with a cannon

On 5/8/2017 at 6:43 AM, yathis said:

A nice looking and nice smelling lady V~

;)

Eromanga_Sensei_Sagiri_hates_perverts.gif.a9a9ee25ec0c36eec365d8a56f453404.gif

jk

[Out-of-date] Want to learn how to make your own custom Windows 10 image?

Desktop: AMD R9 3900X | ASUS ROG Strix X570-F | Radeon RX 5700 XT | EVGA GTX 1080 SC | 32GB Trident Z Neo 3600MHz | 1TB 970 EVO | 256GB 840 EVO | 960GB Corsair Force LE | EVGA G2 850W | Phanteks P400S

Laptop: Intel M-5Y10c | Intel HD Graphics | 8GB RAM | 250GB Micron SSD | Asus UX305FA

Server 01: Intel Xeon D 1541 | ASRock Rack D1541D4I-2L2T | 32GB Hynix ECC DDR4 | 4x8TB Western Digital HDDs | 32TB Raw 16TB Usable

Server 02: Intel i7 7700K | Gigabye Z170N Gaming5 | 16GB Trident Z 3200MHz

2 minutes ago, samcool55 said:

Male = male

Female = female

You can't change that, deal with it.

But for some reason some people can't even deal with that >_> and they are allowed to vote, fml....

You in the right thread topic?

Just now, yathis said:

You in the right thread topic?

Yeah i am. Maybe i should clarify i'm getting triggered by gender fluid or transgender people >_>

It's not because the thing between your legs change you are suddenly a different gender. That's not how it works. But apparently it does.

Also let's say there's a female saying "i'm genderfluid" but always go to the girls toilet proving they still identify themselves as a female only. WTF.

I honestly believe in a few generations people will look back at all this BS and think "people were so stupid back then".

Again, male = male, female = female, you can't change genetics and you are what you are, no operation will change that, deal with it and move on.

If you want my attention, quote meh! D: or just stick an @samcool55 in your post :3

Spying on everyone to fight against terrorism is like shooting a mosquito with a cannon

When people misuse "then" and "than".
As a non-native English speaker it infuriates me.

Just now, Abaris said:

-

Well just look around, people are using the Urban Dictionary now. What a sad state of affairs our computer aged people are becoming.

I suggest that they play some Scrabble

When people put pineapple on a pizza.

The Italian in myself just wants to explode when I see that.

Snow. It is racist. It sends me into a frenzied state and I start attacking everything randomly for no good reason.

Snow. It is racist. It sends me into a frenzied state and I start attacking everything randomly for no good reason.

I am suprised you are a free person.

TBH jail is tame north of the 49th

Literally all of my friends do this in their cars, rather than bothering to find the biting point of the car, they just rev the engine and bring the clutch up slowly, sounds like they're doing a racing start out of the Sainsbury's car park.

Something that bothers me is when people justify something they believe by stating "it's just my beliefs" or "It's my religion," and then when asking why they believe it, they just state "I just do." 

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

Its a blanket statement.

Like the "God of the Gaps"

For 1000's of years humans could not explain the tides going in and out and they believed it was Gods doing.

Then humans learned that it was because of gravity that the tides moved in and out, and it was not Gods doing.

They then moved onto the next God of the Gaps.

You could also look at the Social Justice Warriors when "reporters" are asking them about what they believe in, they go with the main arguments. But you ask them SJW to dig deeper, they decline, and yell louder the Headline marching statement.

I was triggered today, came in to get blood work and grabbed a #, was told 30 minutes. Every single clerk had an accent and the ones pushing paper at the desk, thick thick accents. One was Russian and I like Russians so I let her slide. Oh yeah and they are all women, didnt even see a male clerk. Anywho the other one, I couldnt fucking understand her, she repeated what I asked 3 times LMFAO

Anywho - 10 minutes waiting and some old farts come in, I see them grab a # and are sent in about 4 minutes, and the clerk got up and walked to them, unusual because you have to go up to them. I thought about it for a few minutes, then waited patiently for the paper pusher and asked her why did they jump ahead. She said they were sick. I clued in right away and called bullshit and said Yeah I am sick too. In reality everyone in the room is sick. I maybe sick in more ways then one if you know what I mean hahahahaha, so I cough a bit to play the part you know. 5 minutes I am in.

^^I was thinking about it, its to do with boundries and not being a door mat especially some non-Canadian.

We all get triggered, but its how we deal with it. I was triggered last night as I was walking out of Lowes, saw a piggy at checkout and I just had to speak up. I said "What this, donut break time in Lowes?" He glanced at me and then looked back to the clerk, but I was in sight of him as I was out the 2nd door and gave him a quick middle finger. I guess he was out of Zip Ties for cuffs.

A few days ago I was chatting with a homeless bum in my neighborhood in front of the liquor store, now I take his story with a grain of salt right, but I do believe some aspects of his story. And its police picking on bums.......... yet again. It gives the police a sense of power picking on people. I have stories about police doing the same to me, they outright lied to me telling me to ride my bike off the main road, but I know what the bylaw states and that road is not apart of that law. This is what I absolutely hate about ALL pigs. So they are willing to do that on something so trivial and minor, who knows what they do on more serious criminal charges. Oh and I must add, that fucking pig, just about ran me over while he was passing me, giving me an inch of space.

22 hours ago, yathis said:

I was triggered today, came in to get blood work and grabbed a #, was told 30 minutes. Every single clerk had an accent and the ones pushing paper at the desk, thick thick accents. One was Russian and I like Russians so I let her slide. Oh yeah and they are all women, didnt even see a male clerk. Anywho the other one, I couldnt fucking understand her, she repeated what I asked 3 times LMFAO

Yeah the whole diversity thing is sad. 90% of entry-legel are minorities, so the white upper level management can boast a diverse workplace. I rarely see white male clerks, always women or non-white men. Seriously doubt it's because white males don't apply or have the qualifications.

It's even worse now that they get tax rebates for hiring the 55+ part-time retired crowd.

Desktop: 7800x3d @ stock, 64gb ddr4 @ 6000, 3080Ti, x670 Asus Strix

Laptop: Dell G3 15 - i7-8750h @ stock, 16gb ddr4 @ 2666, 1050Ti 

PEOPLE WHO THINK THE EARHT IS FLAT

i dont really get triggered

CPU: Intel9-9900k 5.0GHz at 1.36v  | Cooling: Custom Loop | MOTHERBOARD: ASUS ROG Z370 Maximus X Hero | RAM: CORSAIR 32GB DDR4-3200 VENGEANCE PRO RGB  | GPU: Nvidia RTX 2080Ti | PSU: CORSAIR RM850X + Cablemod modflex white cables | BOOT DRIVE: 250GB SSD Samsung 850 evo | STORAGE: 7.75TB | CASE: Fractal Design Define R6 BLackout | Display: SAMSUNG OLED 34 UW | Keyboard: HyperX Alloy elite RGB |  Mouse: Corsair M65 PRO RGB | OS: Windows 10 Pro | Phone: iPhone 11 Pro Max 256GB

(I'm colourblind and wear glasses)

Me: *Says I'm colourblind*

Other person: "OMG what colour is this?, Do you see grass as blue?, Do you see in black and white?, But what colour does it look to you?, But what do you really see it as? Are your glasses special one's for colourblindness? (These do exist but I have never seen or heard of anyone ever using them.)

Me: *Explains what colourblindness really is and how I don't have monochrome/x-ray/super vision and how it really doesn't make that much difference to my life as I have always had it.*

Other person: So what colour is this pen?

Then I think about how I just wasted 10 minutes of my life.

6 hours ago, jmart604 said:

"John"

you get triggered by yourself?o.O

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X Heatsink: Gelid Phantom Black GPU: Palit RTX 3060 Ti Dual RAM: Corsair DDR4 2x8GB 3000Mhz mobo: Asus X570-P case: Fractal Design Define C PSU: Superflower Leadex Gold 650W